It's another boys vs. girls episode

>It's another boys vs. girls episode

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 8K)

You're the one who chose to watch a cartoon about little kids doing playground shit, man.

fpbp

>the boys actually win

guess what, faggot: children are stupid and ignorant
this is why cartoons (which are made for CHILDREN) are so rife with cliche and reused stories. Because to they audience they're brand new. They just make the same show over and over again for an unintelligent audience that will never grow tired of it.

It's not my fault writers can't make an original "battle of the sexes" plotline.

It's funny, when I was a kid, the fact that these episodes always made the girls win gave me the impression girls must be inferior to always need that handed to them
then I realized it wasnt so much inferiority as insecurity. undeserved
then I found out who was fueling that insecurity, and why, and it stopped being funny.
now I have trouble even enjoying cute innocent shit like Summer Camp Island because fucking Hedgehog can do no wrong and Oscar can do nothing right except stick by her. It's as if she's the main character, what even is that

Would any show dare to do such a thing?

>the boys are all dumb, unorganized, and clumsy
>the girls are the opposite
>girls win

Attached: kingu.png (806x952, 1.61M)

Name one recent example where this shit is still a trope

Attached: 1547427906727.png (860x468, 371K)

How recent are we're talking about, here?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 159K)

I hate those episodes, they always make the Boys look like arrogant idiots and the girls completely better in everyway, it just feels more offensive to Boys than it is to Girls, just for once, I want a Boy VS Girls episode where the girls are just cocky as the boys (with the girls thinking that their better and all boys are stupid from TV) something in like the Amazing World of Gumball or something

Boys vs boys is boring. Girls vs girls is too erotic. Boys vs girls is just right. If there's a mixture between the two groups, It's just a normal fight.

So can someone actually name some of these episodes? The only one I can think of is the one from the post-movie Futurama seasons. This is one of the first things everyone always names in "tropes you hate" threads but I just haven't seen a lot of them at all.

Haven't all these trans athletes beating women proven that wrong?

I never considered trans as a gender.

>then I found out who was fueling that insecurity, and why,
who is fueling it and why?

You're looking too much into this, i didn't get that impression at all watching the series twice

>it's the same thread again
If you're sick of the way things are, change them. Make up a show, write a script, animate it, and speard it everywhere, forcibly if must. Hopefully it'll be good or have a decent wafiu and others will want more and you can then shift the pendulum the other way so other kids turn manchildren can bitch about the trope.

Attached: 1551487497932.jpg (556x312, 48K)

based