Have to watch sisters baby cousin turn on Max and Ruby they now go to school, have a mom, Max talks in full sentences...

>Have to watch sisters baby cousin turn on Max and Ruby they now go to school, have a mom, Max talks in full sentences, and voices change.

When the fuck did they start putting effort into this show.

Attached: original.jpg (720x540, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/why-your-childrens-television-program-sucks-max-ruby-5984054
youtu.be/7oooEvyWcqo
youtu.be/P3JsKU4j45w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patric_Caird
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They still make Max and Ruby?

Yea Forumsre

sorry I don't watch literal baby cartoons, can't help ya pal

deadspin.com/why-your-childrens-television-program-sucks-max-ruby-5984054

What the fuck he learned to speak?

Thick bun hot

youtu.be/7oooEvyWcqo
youtu.be/P3JsKU4j45w

I always found this show relaxing

wow i forgot this show existed but i remember when it premiered. it's still running, holy crap.

>October 21, 2002.

Apparently so.
Season 6 has Max attending preschool now so he can form full on sentences.

At least you did not say "comfy."

I don’t know why, but the music in Max & Ruby always made me think of Ed, Edd & Eddy. Was it the same composer?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patric_Caird

That artstyle looks absoluytely terrifying, what the fuck. It's like they are standing on the father's grave.

You must have a low IQ.

Parents started asking uncomfortable questions like "Where the fuck are their parents?" and "Is Max retarded/autistic?".

Max has to be autistic.

How come?

Everybody who watches this show does so for different reasons. Personally, I have uncomfortable thoughts about Ruby. Despite what the producers say, her parents have NOT been there until this season. What the fuck has she been doing to keep the lights on? Grandma only gets so much in her retirement checks.

She has been whoring.

You are a furfag, Harry.