Star vs new episode

I Cant Believe Jackie is a Lesbian

Attached: 1556437450620.gif (600x339, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

equestriadaily.com/2017/10/scootaloos-lesbian-aunt-confirmed-by.html?m=1
arythusa.tumblr.com/post/184212679162/johannesviii-jonphaedrus-notre-dame-is
mercatornet.com/conjugality/view/can-sexual-orientation-change-yes-according-to-a-new-study/21629
youtube.com/watch?v=d2GWJC5N3Tw
starvstheforcesofevil.fandom.com/wiki/Marco_Jr.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lesbians eating tacos
heh

>french
>black
PFFFFHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAA

Oh wow, the jokes people made about the show turned out to be real.

omg I just love the LGBT presentation in Star Vs of a character who hasn't been relevant for years now and just appeared for one scene to be gay

Attached: die.jpg (860x968, 307K)

My fury is palpable.

HAHAHAHAHA! You are shitting me? They actually ended this like Korra?

I can't believe Jackie is a lesbian with someone other than Janna.

I love how much of a dumpsterfire this series has become over the years.

no they just made an irrelevant side character gay instead

>like Korra
Jackie isn't a main character?
t. amerimutt with an adolescent comprehension of race

This. So much this.

Attached: lYnefQp.gif (500x229, 485K)

Ok so quick question. If I nut in his ass, would his stomach throw up my cum?

Attached: 1556437821615.png (963x858, 427K)

hahahahahah
we all made jokes about them reintroducing Jackie with a girlfriend too
Cotugno really has fucked this show up the ass hasn't she

Attached: cuck-marco3.png (1362x764, 925K)

Why are all cartoon French people black these days, when there's less black percentage in France than in the USA. I could get an Arab, but black? nonsensical racist bullshit.

Why is it that homosexuals are only 5% of the US population, and yet there's a homosexual in every single television program? The same reason as your question, to promote hypernormalization of something completely foreign and different from the predominating culture in an attempt to subvert current societal norms.

Yeah, Jackie/Janna seem like they'd be the lesbian couple who hooked up right out of high school and by the time they're in the their mid-20s are only still together because they never really developed a social circle as individuals.

Fairly certain she's supposed to be North African. There really aren't many black characters, background or otherwise, in Star vs.

Oh Yea Forums, I've masturbated to outrage and butthurt at least 4 times today, please don't break my dick

>north african
>big lips

I don't think she is caucasian at all.

It was never the blood moon curse.

Attached: seekerbea.jpg (1000x1000, 150K)

*bisexual

Wow.

This show went full cancer.

I'm glad I dropped it at "Trial by Squire".

Attached: breads splitted.png (500x289, 148K)

current societal norms are wack and holding us back as a species

>Fairly certain she's supposed to be North African
So after being racist against French you are now Racist against north Africa. Fucking racist piece of shit.

They are very prevalent in the political establishment. By nature of shamefulness and small numbers they do engage in homo-lobbying and corrupt networking a lot more than heteros.

I agree, and one of these days we will abolish the Judeo-Christian values holding our country back. The first thing to counteract these crazy Protestants is to do something about the occupying force of Israel in the Middle East, and terminate its existence, so we can use that money to help children discover their sexuality and uplift the destitute on welfare programs.

>hold us back
They are the origin of all tech and progress we have. Now that you refuse them, we are literally abandoning science, space conquest, medicine, art, and history to keep your forever bleeding feefees on check. You perfect future scenario is getting back living in straw huts and die for the Holy Disney church and the last avocado tree on the planet.

Jackie's French girlfriend could easily be of Algerian descent.

Yeah, I love this representation too. Not only did they turn a disenchanted audience joke into a reality, but also made the girl look like a stereotypical dyke, black and from France. Representation intensifies.

Sounds more like you're pretending to help Islam to be the dominant religion over the world than spreading liberal values.

no. Stop being fucking racist.

Does this mean other Disney cartoons will have gay characters?

Don't be fucking racist bro.

The truth is... the show was GAY from the start.

i didn't think it'd even be possible for the show to get worse than it already is, but each new episode is surprising me

Attached: Screenshot (342).png (1366x768, 694K)

>being clueless until you're not

I always find it so amusing how these people always inadvertently admit how shallow their "queer identity" is.

It's Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V all over again...

who is that on the left?

Because they can? It'll probably die down a bit in a few years when gay characters are less novel. Or maybe it won't. Either way, who gives a fuck.

Science had to drag religion kicking and screaming into the modern day. Progress has happened in spite of it, not because.

me

Marco little sister.

Highest representation of celebrities from France are black these days. Look at the football team that won the world cup, all the African nations started supporting France when they got knocked out.

Holy fucking shit that's "subtle", you just know the idiots who wrote that up fucking fist bumped or something equally trite. Someone got PAID for this. It wouldn't be more gay if they were making out on a flannel bed spread.

Nothing wrong with taking a while to figure out your sexuality. Jackie's only 16 too.

Marco’s daughter (with Star)

oh thank you, I assume that all those answers are correct, right?

That's just it. Homosexuality is just a phase that most who develop it grow out of.

One and only one is incorrect

This is the funniest image for multiple reasons. The fact you can't see Marco's face is just the icing on the cake.

Feel free to continue to delude yourself.

I wish.

so I put my bet on this one

Yeah, that’s not really true

did authors hate Marco or something? there was something similar with that mc from adventure time

I mean she already dumped him so he probably just thinks its hot.

Attached: the best.jpg (238x211, 11K)

It's his little sister but no joke everyone in the show thinks she's Marco and Stars daughter.

>more dyke shit

Attached: DC38D8C4-BDCA-425E-8761-4397D4F3081A.jpg (450x300, 52K)

Never mind this dykery but is this the first cartoon for kids that has acknowledged teen pregnancy and alluded to its main characters fucking?

That the real revolutionary breaking of a ceiling

Attached: 1556443744657.jpg (1277x718, 106K)

That's just what predator tell the teenagers they want to molest.

> Homosexuality is just a phase
It's a mental illness that needs treatment. Why do you think faggots are flamboyant and dykes are butch as fuck. It's a chemical imbalance in the brain the same as asexuality.

Forget that teen pregnancy shit! We got Ferguson!

it's actually mind-boggling just how bad this show is, no exaggeration

Attached: 155644559283799475.png (1364x768, 889K)

Speaking from experience?

Fuck off you miserable sack of human excrement.

This is just a attempt to nomalize childern and teens fucking. If you call them out they will call you a bigot.

Is there a mega? This seems to be the only Star vs thread of note. I'm trying to avoid Endgame spoilers, so I dare not look through the catalogue by eye.

Is that what cool kids look like in todays america?

they don't look soo cool to me but I'm not american

I love how asians have lizard pupils

>Never mind this dykery but is this the first cartoon for kids that has acknowledged teen pregnancy and alluded to its main characters fucking?
No. "Teacher assigns students an assignment to protect random fragile object representing their possible future child" is a staple of kids shows. Has been for a while.

> Fuck off you miserable sack of human excrement
See typical mentally ill faggot behavior. He's completely irrational because he knows he is an abomination and he can't follow logic. It ok. You will get the treatment you need when all faggots are rounded up and sentenced to heterosexual trainig or death. Until then try not to die of AIDs or Anal cancer but that might be to hard.

100 bucks Tom will be gay but not Marco. It's Shiro all over again.

Attached: disgusted sigh.jpg (500x359, 30K)

That's not the same thing as a bunch of side characters believing that the main pair LITERALLY had a baby together at the age of 15.

user...

Attached: 781px-Alexandre_Dumas_(1762-1806).jpg (781x600, 149K)

that was the worst batch of episodes yet
I can't believe I want Eclipsa back

thats not teen pregnancy you retard thats to prepare and get highschoolers to learn basic parenting skills and to teach them a simple represntation of parenthood and its responsibilities.

This is the girl that Marco already broke up with a year ago. He's going to end up with Star, that's more obvious than ever.

You mean they don't?

>You realize due to how baby brains work, Mariposa and Meteora literally dont have enough space in their brains to remember the events in the Neverzone.

>FRENCH National Football team

Attached: france-line-up-vs-germany_15011gi3xagpazriv7tjiwt5z.jpg (1600x900, 364K)

A lot of Africans speak French so immigrating to France for education and employment is easy for them. With at least 3 million Afro-Europeans France is easily the blackest European country.

>This is what cool kids look like.
These writers and character designers live in another reality.

They made a mistake when they said anyone who can speak French can become French.

Half black, and Napoleon called him a douchebag.

I can't believe Star and Marco had a daughter.

Napoleon was Italian and thought of himself as such.

Two and four could be, but one and three are total losers.

Eh considering the African nations French has a huge influence in it isn't all that unlikely.

I'm straight actually, but I am sorry for saying that. Because I genuinely feel bad for people like you. It's not a healthy mindset to be so hateful, and it most likely betrays a deep sense of unhappiness. You don't really hate gay people, you hate yourself. You're just using gays as a way to redirect your hatred towards yourself at other people, so you don't have to deal with your own lack of self esteem. I hope one day you can get help and be happy, and I mean that with no hint of irony.

>Napoleon was Italian
corsican

you not the sharpest tool, aren't you?

Idk, i loved this episode
other 3 are complete shit though

This reminds me of anons being perplexed about a black cowboy. Like they thought black people don't exist down in the South. I'm about to blow your minds. There are black hockey players.

not in the shed at least

Now I know you’re insane.

>a mouse born in a stable is a horse
TWO GENDERS

And where is Corsica?

I know that they're real but that last one legitimately makes no sense.

>hurr durr he was a croissant

That's racist.

*you're not the sharpest tool, are you?

Not really a fan of Mariposa's design. She looks a bit too much like Marco. She's his younger sister, not an identical twin. Was hoping she'd resemble Angie more.

Also think that dimension X-103 is overused at this point.

>And where is Corsica?
it's a french island
from what I heard he consider himself a corsican nationalist at young age and saw frenchs as oppresors

She looks like Star and Marco had a daughter.

sorry, all my knowledge of english comes from songs

>She looks a bit too much like Marco. She's his younger sister, not an identical twin.
Yeah, what were they thinking by putting a mole in the exact same spot

THANK YOU!

MEGA plz

I don't see it, but that's mainly because Mariposa is darker than them both.

>Obnoxious queer inserts her headcannon last-minute lesbians into the last season of a show that wasnt even supposed to happen.

I was hoping Jackie wouldnt get ruined like this, but lets be honest: this whole last season is filler garbage that Nefcy wasnt even planning on, and has all the legitamacy of the stereotypical garbage written on fanfiction.net

Some gross twerp just hit the jackpot by being able to insert her headcannon into the show like that creepy faggot in nu-powerpuff girls.

Can someone update me on how many years have passed in earth since marco came back? High school is clearly over, but are his friends in first year college or some shit?

Literally above you, retard

Attached: 1556017749858.jpg (648x440, 188K)

Roughly 2 years have passed from the beginning of the series until now.

Star came to Earth at the beginning of the 9th grade year and left in Starcrushed after that school year had finished.

It's been about a year since Starcrushed, maybe slightly more since they just said it's "summer." Marco's friends just finished their 10th grade school year.

Star's birthday in the first episode was sort of retconned as not being her actual 14th birthday, and Star and Marco both turned 15 on Mewni in S3. They're still 15 right now.

>Globgor makes a vegan cake
Do they not have eggs or milk in Mewni?

Globgor and Eclipsa are both just so pure and good that they can't bear to use the bodies of any living thing, even though both totally have in the past anyway

So what you're saying is, all marcos friends thought he was a highschool dropout with a baby and jackie somehow got accepted into a random ass foreign exchange student program, discovered her sexuality and had the money to come back? The fuck? Why would his friends make fun of him for being a dad lmao.

They have corn and meat.

Cool nerds :)

they were never friends

Not gonna lie, these guys look pretty cool.

modern vegetarians are vegans

So are those 2 a couple?

Attached: 154-463.png (628x486, 247K)

More like sisters

can you recall seeing a single domesticated cow, goat, or chicken on mewni?

Unprotected sex is a pretty big 180 for the SAFE KID

I knew Star vs was already a shitty show but now it's official.

Now that you said that I'm like 70% sure there was a goat somewhere.

I remember one football game between England and Spain where England had more Spanish players than the Spanish team. So this pciture proves nothing.

pig-goats, guys

Li'l Chauncey?

what the fuck was the point of this episode?

I think it's the other way around though, making it painfully obvious that Marco and Star will end together, probably because of certain self insert issue as well, but it was a childish dick move nonetheless.

A chance to give literal babies some characterization before the ends this season.

The writers have a baby fetish and wanted to fantasize in a more socially acceptable way about fucking the two SEXY new baby characters.

They also have a fetish for mindbreak/infantilization, and were certainly jerking off when the two of them willingly turned back into babies at the end.

They are sick deviant freaks

Wait, the baby got time-boosted like Marco did?

It was bad enough when they trivialised HIM spending a lifetime adventuring before coming home like it was nothing

>Why is it that homosexuals are only 5% of the US population, and yet there's a homosexual in every single television program?
One or two homosexuals in every TV program would not even reach 1% of fictional TV characters. Tell me the exact number of straight people on TV? That's right, you are a retarded person.

>mfw I haven't slept a wink since the stream
It's still crazy to me that Jackie returned one last time and now she licks carpet. It's a dream come true.

Attached: 1512176930724.png (686x615, 481K)

>every television show features 100 straight main characters
wow can you share more of your fucking retarded opinions?

Amazing how people preach about hiring based on merit, until it's black people who get hired on merit

I think it was always meant to be trivial.

Like in reality it wouldn't, but the show plays that dimension like it ain't no thing

Tell me the chances of 5% of the population being in every piece of conceivable media. Also, saying one or two is wrong and misleading. The hetero named cast doesn't number in the thousands or millions.

So this is the Korrasami/Bubbline made to no one criticizes the show.

I fucking hate this decade.

Anyone got a link to where i can watch it?

Marco is going to be alone at the end of the series, isn't he?

How the fuck do you interpret that as bitching?

Its just an example that yes, there are black people in french.

He didn't say main characters, dipshit. I would say more than 95% of tv shows don't feature LGBT main characters, so quit bitching.

Might as well fuck the butterfly at this point

nah, the lgbt will open his eyes in the end.

you have no rights fag

I can't understand why anyone would cheer for a national team that does not even represent the actual nation. I can't imagine being loyal to something that has been degraded to nothing more than a glorified livestock brand.

He's going to be with Star, it could hardly be more obvious at this point.

Oh, i misunderstood

Mariposa is spanish for Butterfly

They call each other sisters, so no.

so andrew dobson is now going to chill for this show, isn't he?

I can't believe marco lost to a dyke

Don't forget the blood moon ritual tied his destiny together with Star's. He can't be alone. He could end up not dating anyone, but it's unlikely.

>turning a formerly straight character last-minute gay
Cotugno is aiming for Muto's championship belt.

God damn it, even Rafael and Angie are starcofags

I can't believe that all the memes became true

How the fuck did Cotugno take over the show?

Yup, this bullshit has gotten all the way to dyke factory. Sabrina was behind of it and that muthafucka decided to proceed unnecessary her pushing-thoughts and finally meddle thru with it

I'm sorry but I can't. Yes I know that the LGBT crowd is slowly taking over your hobbies and I'm sorry but it's just the way it is now. And it's a good thing. Diversity is power. So, don't be angry user. Being replaced isn't that bad.

Likely blackmailing Nefcy perhaps.

Never thought I'd actually enjoy these Earth episodes way more than the season-and-a-half they spent on Mewni.

>Star Vs. eppy ends and right away there are half a dozen threads from butt-mad Trump-etts whining because the show has ideas they don't like.

Like clockwork...

>d Trump-etts

The rest of the bait is fine, but don't do that.

Wow so did this show try to copy all the stupid parts of AT or something? I'm kind of glad I never got into it, I can laugh at the suffering but not feel anymore pain from seeing something I liked go to shit.

EARTHSHENANIGANS BACK TO THE MENU
THE SHOW HAS BEEN SAVED

Attached: FUCK YEAH.gif (200x164, 43K)

Why couldn't this show have stayed as a reverse-isekai instead of going the regular isekai route.

And you've already lost the culture war, brainlet.

How are people still thinking this when the show has burnt everything to the ground so Marco and Star will be together?

If Starco DOESN'T happen it will slightly redeem the rest of this awful season just for not being the most predictable. But rest assured it definitely will happen.

This. People are thinking too hard about a children's cartoon.

Starco isn't the problem, it's literally Cotugno's doing that made this the mess that it is. Things were supposed to end at Battle for Mewni until it got picked up for season Four, that's when everything onward became that cunt's personal fanfiction nightmare. LGBT shit out the was, characters getting bastardized, Eclipsa heavy focus, no more fanatical adventures just politcal statements like monsters are dindu nuffins, etc.
Starco is at least the consolation prize in this shit heap of a season.

There are also black samurai. I'm serious, a guy from Africa went to Japan and became a Ssmurai bodyguard to some daimyo

I haven't watched this show in like 2 years or something, but that's really Marco's sister? I don't remember it ever being a thing in the parts I watched.

Also can Marco just go into his adult form at will or something? It seems like he was a grown man in several episodes but then goes back to normal what's up with that?

Shut Cotugno Down!!!! We're Sick and Tired of Stupid Progressive Agendas in Cartoons.

Couldn’t they at least make her, you know, pretty?
Between the odd haircut and pronounced lips she just looks like a stereotypical lesbian.

See I understand normal friendships and bonding like brothers or sisters, but with this head writer. Well let’s just not be surprised by a J.K. Move and calling someone gay after the series is over.

It's just being realistic. Most irl lesbians are either two ugly ones or an attractive one and a hideous one.

>Kellco ruined off screen
>TomStar ended with Star being a selfish jerk to Tom
>Jarco ended with Jackie becoming a lesbian
>end game villain is Mina while rest of the series is a boring streak of fillers

How did we end up with one of the most exciting shows to one of the biggest dissapointment? Last season of Samurai Jack was Oscar tier compared to this trainwreck.

Attached: 1462636132030.jpg (180x157, 8K)

>odd haircut
It's just short.

based retard

Simple, when you let people with an agenda control your kids show, everything goes to shit. It happened to Adventure Time and it nearly happened to Steven Universe.

Beach Day was comfy as fuck.

Attached: tumblr_pqo08qYoas1ui7whgo3_1280.gif (700x394, 844K)

Yes its his sister, and he grows up again whenever he goes into the fucked-up-time realm

With this and how Alphonso's new friends were portrayed, I'm pretty sure Nefcy is full into SJW rabbit hole. You can notice the transition from normal woman to SJW.

Normal Nefcy - cool Star and Marco adventures beating evil monsters and discovering powerfull smart villain - Toffee

SJW Nefcy- DIVERISITY, MONSTERS DINDU NUFFIN!, TOFFEE IS A TOXIC MALE, WE NEED ECLIPSA! LGBT!

Attached: 1460211477831.jpg (599x403, 74K)

Marco's mother just gave birth to her after getting pregnant in S3. She hasn't been a part of the show all this time.

They did a retarded one-episode plot of the baby crawling through the portal and aging up so they could show her as a teenager. Marco turns into an adult whenever he returns to that specific dimension.

Let be a lesson for every showrunner out there: have a tight leash on your workers and don't let any douchebag with an agenda sabotage your hard work.

So its official, MLP FiM is the only ongoing show that will end after 9 seasons and without ever going the SJW route.

nah kill yourself fag you cried for 1 hour before posting back

WE

The taco was also good tho.

That mean Disney is basically going full faggot and you will have more shit like Captain Marvel or Purple lady in Last Jedi along with LGBT in any possible Disney cartoon reboot

Regular Show didn't either, it just got really boring

Fuck off. S1 and S2 was actually interesting and fun. You had quirky duo, incompetent joke villain Ludo and actual lore with a serious villain Lizard

user...
equestriadaily.com/2017/10/scootaloos-lesbian-aunt-confirmed-by.html?m=1

Short hair Can't make females lesbians because it's also considered as an half-offense 4 them. Stereotypes aren't 100% good for the personality.

>Star isn't flat as a board anymore in her swimsuit
At least that's something

...what?

of course he starcofag, user.
so, what we learn today: if guy ditch the girl, she probably (almost certanly) become lesbian.

Attached: 03 - Tre11qy.png (1085x1535, 906K)

So this is your brain on /pol/

>Marco fucking cheated on his tacos
I'm still mad

Attached: Hoppin MAD.jpg (405x618, 36K)

>no white guys
WHo fucking wrote this episode? I bet its one of LucasFIlms or She-Ra writers

But she is

>nah kill yourself fag you cried for 1 hour before posting back
We can't all be no lives that F5 religiously on 4channel.

Cotugno understanding of race is just so trite. The Mewmans have problems with specific groups of Mewni native monsters for historical reasons. They do not have problems with anyone else. That's it. Stop trying to tie it to modern American identity politics. Modern America is a practically unique case.

Literally 1 in 20 characters should be gay. Star vs has more than 20, so Jackie is gay. Done.

>not knowing what X is
>being a faggot
you lost subhuman i won

>they didn't even invite Tom

I will also blow your mind with facts. A human being can either be a Man OR a Woman.

Ferguson is the token white guy in the group.

>gender neutral bathrooms
okay, now this is epic

Attached: lawbreakers.png (953x528, 366K)

Meteora still loves Rasticore

>t. corporate shill

>Women’s bathroom
>Gender neutral bathroom
>No men’s room
This is the reality we live in.

Relevant comic

Attached: 1382738679346.gif (386x325, 24K)

They're just being kids again.

Attached: tiredrenno36335577.png (1280x1016, 1.83M)

So how many more episodes of this shitshow are there?

>Parisians
>not black or brown
Hey Pal, did you just blow in from stupid town?

>weren't the best match
No issue with Jackie being a lesbian or bi, cause she's a free-spirit and what not, but, the writers do realize that Marco fucked up the relationship as a person, not as a gender, right?

Last one airs on May 19th

Why she needs to be ugly tho.

99% they will either go for StarCo or make first ever Threesome Polygamy couple with TomxMarcoxStar as end game.

Attached: 55745757.png (1328x921, 1.03M)

The whole bit about "Finding Yourself™" is altogether one of the most shallow memes among millennials.

Plenty of businesses have gender neutral bathrooms for single person bathrooms, which that likely is, given that it has a knob instead of a handle. Fuck, the Wendy's down the street from my house is like that.

It’s an excuse to piss around after HS/College.

>africans
>working and educating themselves in France
Not once I have seen a black person in my university when I studied in Paris.

So Meteora literally lived two lives and now starts again the third one? Sick

>the show is saved
>after already crushed and burned
>with few remaining episodes left
user I..

Tom and Star are so bad at communicating with each other that it wouldn't be a surprise if one thought the relationship was over, while the other still believes it's still going on.

Attached: taxi ride.png (1154x647, 804K)

homosexuals are mentally ill

just because they "act" normal doesn't mean they are normal

let's take the ancient Phoenicians for example:

They were skilled businessmen, crasftsmen and sailors
They were very sophisticated, intelligent and wealthy compared to the other barbarians

But at the same time, in their culture it was considered normal to sacrifice children, have orgies, copulate with animals, pratice sodomy and participate in sex cults

Likewise today, faggotry is considered "normal" in western culture despite it being not in reality

Attached: 1554880371-d2e6918bf4fbe9d1874749859192c476-phoenician-carthage.jpg (600x712, 84K)

the ass was fat with Star this episode

I can't believe i was fooled into watching this show. Now i feel like I'm a soi boi cuck for watching S3 and S4 which have nothing to do with the old show.

Attached: 0b4vvpq4f6d01.jpg (960x492, 56K)

>books
>canon
lol

I must admit this show made me stick it out longer than Adventure Time, I guess because the creator stuck around too.
Last Minute Lesbians is an interesting cliche in that by the time it shows up I've already lost all capacity to care.

It's like the "About the Author" section at the end of a novel, only it merely reads: "this author is a hack".

state enforced normalcy is never the answer
nor is vigilante enforced normalcy
what are you, a commie?

Holy shit the beach day actually was good and had some nice starco moments. Also, Star's outfit is super cute.

Press S to spit on Jackie's grave

And he woudn't exist if the current writer started writing since S1

>3 million
My third world city alone has over 10 million people in it. How is a measly 3M a determinant of of anything on a continental scale.

>tomboyish female character
>likes girls
Jesus Christ I am sick to death of this stereotype

Attached: 1550867725348.jpg (615x381, 78K)

marco is the new mako

sorry, I really like earth shenanigans tho

>5% of the population
In reality its closer to 2%. 4.5% is a gross overestimate

>why can't everyone be like what the state endorsed propaganda I was raised on said it was like
dumb normalfag

5 episodes left you retard and all of them sprinkled with shitty SJW bullshit

I think that makes it even worse if the original creator is still onboard and the show managed to get this shit anyway.

>shadman

Attached: 1556205353961.jpg (1212x448, 199K)

WUZ

Blacks have superior legs.

Nefcy was always a fragile, spineless pissmop. She's unable to get her team to obey by fear of being called a "killjoy". That's the problem with hiring children in adult body, they bring school mentality in adult work life.

>Marco using Star’s phone to look at his pimple
>Star testing out the camera on Marco
cute!

What is even the point of this when Jackie isn’t even an entity in the series anymore?

Like two

Series is wrapping up and turning all the loose ends into happy ends I guess

Now that people think he's already doing it, Marco has even more incentive to actually knock Star up

Nope.
You're on Yea Forums and you don't know Wakfu? You should be ashamed.

Attached: 780.jpg (500x281, 18K)

>There are black hockey players
Get out here.

OH MY GOD! THAT REMINDS ME OF THE KORRA INCIDENT!

To address the break-up nearly a year later and how much of a shitty boyfriend Marco was but it doesn't matter because apparently Jackie was a lesbian all along despite showing interest in three different guys

Lesbians, erase tomboys. Trans, erase lesbians. Non-Binary, erase Trans.
SJW, is the path to the dark side.

Attached: BF1007AC-101B-47AD-98B0-B0B5F4F60249.jpg (1626x787, 58K)

>listening the french language ever
It's on the same level as those shitty mandarin speak. It's shit.

Why was Glossaryck just yelling Globgor non-stop for months if Globgor is not a threat? This show has been retarded since Cotugno took over after Battle for Mewni.

teens actually do fuck all the time though, there's nothing to normalize there

So why didn't the cube call out Jackie for saying that she had a crush on a man if she was a lesbian?

Attached: cube of truth.png (820x461, 566K)

You do know they speak french in French West Africa?

>Black cowboy
This one?

Attached: hey-where-all-the-white-women-at.jpg (728x409, 212K)

Because she only became a lesbian when she went to France and that was after Jarco died.

No we need Kelly, Hekapoo, Star to become lesbians too for that to happen but he's getting there

have sex

They usually don't. It used to be like that. When people have more morals.

Five? That's it? What's the actual arc going on right now.

So why was Star so adamant about not going on a trip with Tom? If she didn’t know where to go in life the trip surely would’ve helped her.

>"Hold that pose..."

Attached: 1556441395353.jpg (1280x720, 305K)

What a strange cope

>They usually don't.

Attached: 1421783726298.jpg (118x125, 3K)

That tie was severed though

>Turning Jackie Gay
>Turning Kelly Gay with Hekapoo

Darcy... you should stop cu'cking the whole.

There were a lot when I did graduate studies at Sorbonne

"Kids are too retarded to walk through a portal even though they had more than 10 years to do that."
Seriously, what the fuck? No curiosity whatsoever? Any normal kid/teen would be all over that. A brand new world to explore, full of fascinating new things.

>single person bathrooms
Try watching the show. It's a normal men's bathroom with multiple stalls and urinals. Marco talks to not-Marco in there

>Turning Jackie Gay with literally who
>Turning Kelly Gay with Hekapoo

Darcy... you should stop cu'cking the whole show.

Not the same guy but i hate how they always turn tomboy into lesbian. Even japan does that.

Kelly wasn't gay for Hekapoo.

How do you stand french speak. It's so grating to the ears. Like I also can't watch chinese anime because chinese is shit.

Based and, dare I say, redpilled

Cotugno based the 'trip to Paris' thing on her own college trio to Paris:
arythusa.tumblr.com/post/184212679162/johannesviii-jonphaedrus-notre-dame-is
>I don’t post about it much here, but I had the opportunity to study in Paris when I was in college. I have vivid memories of being just … around Notre Dame. I sought out Gothic architecture because I studied it in highschool and it really is just a marvel of engineering and art. I’m glad they’re going to restore it, as they have many times before, but it’s still painful to think of any part of all that effort going up in flames. I’m sad.
She probably decided she was bi there too. This really is the Cotugno show now, holy shit. The whole thing is based on her life and ideology.

nefcy isn't responsible for this, cotungo caused everything bad in the show

>Diversity is power
Nope, power is power. It has no relation to diversity.

Nefcy where the hell are you! Take charge of your damn show.

Only villains do that.

wasnt true in korra, isnt true here. stop this user.

Blame Avatar for people wanting not-shit cartoons for kids.

Ahh, back when most STDs like syphilis were diseases that only really old degenerates had instead of being mostly prevalent in people 15-30. Enovid was a mistake

Unfortunately it seems Cotugno has some dirt on her. It's her show now. Just be happy with the 2 seasons and a movie we got and ignore this fanfic.

She either doesn’t care, has no ideas left, is doing Cortugno a favor in preparation for Owl House or is being blackmailed.

Korra had men and women in her vagian with less than a few months interval, she's bi.

What kind of blackmail are we talking here?

It will be an underwhelming fight against Mina with Ludo stepping in at the last minute to save the series. All this is one or two 30 minute episodes

If this season was a hint of what we can expect from Owl House, then that show needs to be avoided like the plague.

user, you’re not supposed to be using your brain! Bad user! Bad!

>Cotugno

Attached: disgusting.jpg (640x480, 38K)

mercatornet.com/conjugality/view/can-sexual-orientation-change-yes-according-to-a-new-study/21629

why are you bragging about not knowing about the nature or history of syphilis in the day and age where you can google shit before running your mouth?

>the crew remembering anything past s3 that doesn't fit their narrative
nice try

What happened to the two guys that used to be main writers?

Mega pl0x?

There used to be male writers?

Can't wait for an edit of this.

Is a way to show how Marco sister will look like when older and her friendship with Meteora.

The ending was kinda fucked up tho.

can't wait for armaggeddon to come on this cursed earth

Tomboys lead to lesbians, lesbians lead to trans, trans lead to non-binaries, non-binaries lead to aneurysms.

But you're the one doing that? I've studied the epidemiology of syphilis, I know what I'm talking about

>Things were supposed to end at Battle for Mewni

How? What about Eclipsa? Was she supposed to end up stuck in the Crystal after all this teasing?

you clearly havn't

Seriously, even Rebecca Sugar had enough of a spine to put an end to Zuke's bullshit with SU.

Ah yes, the tried and true "last second reveal," so you can take a stand or make a point with no skin in the game. Only slightly less creatively bankrupt and cowardly than "pulling a Rowling."

Tom is just a cuck on your pic.

And if you criticize it, you're a homophobe. It's the perfect defense against bad reviews!

Zuke never really had any power over the plot of SU, they were always going to be barned. How it played out (with the barn literally being UPROOTED AND DESTROYED) was just...perfect though.

Cuntgoo is an anagram of Cotugno and I feel a more appropriate name for this wreck.

BAHAHAHAHAHA *wheeze* BAHAHAHHHHAAAAA NEFCY YOU ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN
Btw this confirms trans Marco too

As political as this is, I'm going to say something controversial. I don't hate this. I hated the end of Korra but:

THIS MAKES SENSE AND ACTUALLY HAPPENS IRL.

I know several girls who after going through breakups with guys experiment with girls for a while. It happens all the time, maybe its society trying to convince people of something they're not but it always seems girls want to give tacos a try after hotdogs or some shit.

i actually am rotting for a Marco/Star/Tom ending. Tom deserves better and looks like Starco will happen no matter what so i thought i could be the kind of "liberal" ending the show may pull on the last minute.

And if everyone THOUGHT he was a threat, how come one one reacted to that name? It's the equivalent of saying Voldemort's name out loud. For crying out loud, we saw his say "Globgor" right into Moon's face when Star presented him to her and River.

Attached: Globgor.png (1105x623, 888K)

ok what reddit thread did you copy this from

Holy shit, they actually did it...
Ok, I'm now team "Don't let lesbians into the industry"

Attached: 1556278070998.gif (480x270, 2.33M)

Marco make her give up men.

Attached: 1491898336591.png (1280x935, 1.01M)

Everybody thinking Star and Marco fucked and had a kid was ruined when this Jackie lesbo shit had to come along and destroy the episode.

Especially since the cube can detect true feelings. It should've known Jackie's more into women.

Love the color gradient going on in the bottom row

By the way everybody canonically thought Star and Marco fucked and had a kid.

fuck man I'm just saying women are dumb and fall for broad social trends, girl has a shitty boyfriend and then when they break up somebody convinces her that she was "gay all along!" 3/4 times it doesn't stick and she usually goes back to fucking another idiot dude bro

The sooner the religious are removed from power the sooner we can progress.

>Science had to drag religion kicking and screaming into the modern day. Progress has happened in spite of it, not because.

You are one deluded faggot.

Sorry another one of your thicc waifus turned out gay. But once you go noir you go au revoir, yknow?

Unironically, Tomarco ending could "save" this mess.

Goddammit I want more Mrs. Diaz it's been literally years

15-year-olds though?

Too little too late.

Two seasons of shipping drama and stalling for time just to avoid Starco until the series finale really hurt the cute and perfect

I'm legitimately mad at myself for wasting so much time on this fucking show, singing it's praises and saying it was one of Disney's best

Not only did everybody think Star and Marco fucked, but everybody was also ok with it.

>still no art of Jackie's gf between her thunder thighs
>instead just bickering and baiting

Attached: 1556224719459.jpg (564x639, 106K)

tell that to Galileo.

honestly, i saw this coming from a mile away

Tripling down on bad writing and out of nowhere gays will save the mess caused by bad writing and out of nowhere gays?

I don't think anybody on this board should be hanging out with 15-year-olds...

I will say thought that teenagers are dumbest people in the world. Even dumber than children.

I can't help but think of Frozen and its moral of not marrying the first guy you fall in love with. You'd think there'd be at least ONE person who objected.

Nobody cares about lesbianism when it's like this

As an american I hate it when people mention football.
Unless they post pics or specify I'm always left thinking they mean what Americans call football.

I always thought it would be Janna or that they'd use the established lesbian Starfan.

Marco got his GED which probably led to more people believing he knocked up Star. They also probably believe Jackie ran away to France to mend her broken heart.

Attached: Edumacated.jpg (1911x1073, 524K)

This. Lesbianism is a common phase for many girls.

I said "save" not save.
At least I would get a good laugh, Star has been nothing but insufferable.

The lesbo acceptance message was annoying, but the teen pregnancy acceptance message was disturbing.

No it isn't.

you could just stop assuming everyone is talking about american football by default
like there would be nothing but benefits for you if you did that

I feel like if the right religious extremists were made aware of the implied teen pregnancy acceptance message of this episode, Disney could get in some serious shit.

i hadent seen the episodes yet

Attached: Shinzo abe.jpg (441x600, 39K)

>making Jackie lynn Thomas into a dyke
Amazing, it’s like lesbians want to make themselves even more hated and despised. They don’t want equality, they want to shove themselves into everything at the expense of men and their happiness. Fucking dykes are subhuman and need to be exterminated like the rat infestation they are.

Attached: 138F0DF6-E12C-402C-AE0D-9D4F1E1E908C.gif (480x270, 3.01M)

Who should I email.

have sex

This

I was kinda freaked out by how every single character treated a 15 year old couple having a kid as something "cute".

because everyone on this show is bi now, despite having zero forshadowing
this kind of shit annoys me to no end - stop retconning the show to force lgbt pandering - it would have been fine to say she was a lesbian all along had jackie not shown interest in multiple guys in previous seasons

Christians in general. Don’t bother with the Muslims, they love raping underaged girls so they won’t care.

> jackie not shown interest in multiple guys in previous seasons
You probably have mistaken her with Star.

No, I want actual email adresses.

>can't follow logic
Yes breeder, there are too many people

She implied that she is not even bi but full homo.

Christian fundies are for early marriages too.

how can mariposa be so chunky when its a plot point that they dont get good meals?

Nigger I hate this season a lot, but not enough to fucking go research this shit. Get your own email addresses.

Jackie had a crush on a guy from skate camp, she wanted to fuck Tom and she dated Marco

Are you for real? Get a life man, lmao.

Fox News.

Star_ makes good milk

Now I know why chinks consider 4 the number of death and bad luck

> she wanted to fuck Tom
It's a big stretch.

The Catholic Church told Galileo that scripture would be reinterpreted to fit heliocentrism if other scientists of the day could corroborate his findings but they didn't. He was allowed to teach heliocentrism as a theory but he taught it as a fact which resulted in his arrest.

That's why Volpe was needed. Once he left, the immates were running the assylum.

So, we all agree Jackie is the top right?

There’s a 70% chance the French Muslim “girl” has a dick so yea Jackie probably fucks his ass.

Absolutely not. Her French lover has to educate her in the ways of love

Who gave Catholic Church right to decide shit about science? Their fairy tales have nothing to do with it.

Either she found him hot or she was creeped out by him

Attached: bloodmoon.png (1366x768, 1.26M)

Or they saw a literal demon walking the halls of their school and were surprised.

You have very specific fetishes.

The flood of erotic fanart will be imminent...as will have happened to all other notable character duos.

So does Cotugno.

And you pick up an explanation the most convenient for your agenda.

On February 24 the Qualifiers delivered their unanimous report: the proposition that the Sun is stationary at the centre of the universe is "foolish and absurd in philosophy, and formally heretical since it explicitly contradicts in many places the sense of Holy Scripture"; the proposition that the Earth moves and is not at the centre of the universe "receives the same judgement in philosophy; and ... in regard to theological truth it is at least erroneous in faith."

At a meeting of the cardinals of the Inquisition on the following day, Pope Paul V instructed Bellarmine to deliver this result to Galileo, and to order him to abandon the Copernican opinions; should Galileo resist the decree, stronger action would be taken. On February 26, Galileo was called to Bellarmine's residence and ordered,

to abstain completely from teaching or defending this doctrine and opinion or from discussing it... to abandon completely... the opinion that the sun stands still at the center of the world and the earth moves, and henceforth not to hold, teach, or defend it in any way whatever, either orally or in writing.

—The Inquisition's injunction against Galileo, 1616.

They get plenty of grub soup, which seems to have turned Marco into a beeflord. I think the emphasis was on "good/actual" food.

>Literally just talking about Notre Dame
>THIS FUCKING BI DYKE FUCK HER BEING GAY AND SHIT

Mariposa thicc

don't even watch this garbage and Im mad, I feel bad for you guys.
Im gonna draw Jackie getting dicked, maybe gangbanged

Another American and its kind of easy to know if they are talking about American football or soccer or whatever

Not with you, fattie

Attached: 751D4BC5-194F-4FBB-ADED-2ADBA1054304.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

Sounds like someone was homeschooled

Yes it is. I know maybe, like, three girls who never experimented with other girls.

Attached: 1530058631724.png (520x626, 22K)

>read this as "creampied by him"
Jesus fuck I need to use the internet less

>Yes it is. I know maybe, like, three girls
FTFY

Bless you user, make sure she has big exposed titties too

When is Jackie going to fuck Star

Was anyone else surprised that they made a running joke about Star and Marco essentially having a baby as teenagers?

Based image my lad

Attached: 3924E534-0D53-4D19-A35D-68273A5F31E6.jpg (2048x1695, 416K)

Nah, I know a lot of girls, I went to highschool. It was practically a female fuckfest during and a year or two after. Few of them are bi now.

Yall need to chill this was one of the comfiest episodes in a while

Proof that leaving earth was a mistake

Attached: 20190428_105138.jpg (971x1079, 276K)

If they had stayed on earth then I guarantee you Cotugno would have made half of Echo Creek gay by now.

I only posted that to show she was in Paris as a teen/young adult, which makes it likely that that's where she got the idea to have Jackie go there. She is the brains behind the operation now. Everything's based on her experience and ideology.

>Ludo was wasted on this show

Attached: 1547161562444.gif (256x256, 329K)

French?

So did I, which is why I don't believe you. Of course many do experiment, but not enough to call it common or anywhere near the majority. Maybe it's just the circles you hung out in.

It's nice waking up and seeing I was right about something else. I'm actually laughing at the anons who were raging that there was no way they were gonna make Jackie gay/bi because Cotugno "doesn't have that power". Sabrina is director, her underlings have the utmost respect for her, and Nefcy holds her in high regard. This is her show now.

Just a side note, I think Cotugno is applying her personal life and her discovery that she is bi to the show. Remember, how Cotugno has biracial anxiety and suddenly Tom also has biracial anxiety? Honestly, I think Cotugno is applying her own sexual discovery to Jackie.

>Jackie has a kinda bad experience with men (absent boyfriend who spends time with other women)
>She goes to France
>met some girl who pretty much opened her eyes on how much she's attracted to girls
>comes back to SoCal and is seen eating tacos with a girl

>Sabrina has a bad experience with men (cheating HPV first bf)
>She goes to France (she was an exchange student at Gobelins in Paris around that time)
>presumably met some girl who pretty much opened her eyes on how she's attracted to girls
>comes back to SoCal, probably eating some girls taco (though she has a bf now)

Sabrina has made this show about her own personal life, discoveries and anxieties. Her announcing that Jackie is going to date girls and Jackie discovering her (bi)sexuality in France is way too convienient to be pure coincidence. I just wonder what else she has in store for us.

Attached: tumblr_pomw93NAde1qjdpcho1_400.png (298x87, 7K)

So, why the fuck did Nefcy walk away? What the fuck is she doing that was so important she just let Cotugno shove her show up her own asshole?

>dyke apologist

Attached: 75E10338-E189-480D-96F8-66D460021910.jpg (800x887, 183K)

It was definitely the circles I was in, don't get me wrong. I was a theater and speech kid, and everybody was fucking everybody, so every girl I dated was bi except one. But it was a small school, so I knew basically everybody, and even a lot of the sporty popular girls talked about experimenting.

i am stealing the term "beeflord"

Yes

Normally this would be fine, hell its what Rebecca does with SU (less obvious, but her anxieties etc. are Ruby, other elements are Pearl etc.) but it wasn't Sabrina's show to begin with.

>>met some girl who pretty much opened her eyes on how much she's attracted to girls
Hey, at least they acknowledge that homosexuality is closer to a hobby than a biological directive.

It's been mentioned in this thread several times, either you can't read or have a need to keep stirring rock-hard shit

There is no arc. Nefcy set up Eclipsa as the mysterious lady of Darkness that would act as finale villain, but SJW purple hair freaks turned the show into pro immigration and Black Life Matter soap box with Eclipsa promoting interracial marriage and genocide of the White race(King Shastacan).

Attached: 1543945399984.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

working on an even gayer show, hopefully

Requesting picture of Marco sitting with Mako from Korra and them being sad together that they turned their girlfriends gay

Don't worry. They hate Kelly so much they will end her with Tad while Hekapoo just whore herself out with monster bikers.

Jesus christ all you screeching spergs are making a bigger deal out of this than it actually is.

its sad how true this is

She saw how Pen Ward lost interest in his show and let an asshole deliberately ruin it and wanted to do it even better(i.e. worse).

It's white genocide.

>They hate Kelly so much
Why do they hate literal perfection?

Korra and Asami were both main characters with plenty of screentime

what if nefcy isn’t being blackmailed and actually wants this stuff in the show.
just a thought

why are you pretending Nefcy isn't a lib herself?

another day on Yea Forums, I guess. Next they're gonna cry about how they're actually victims for being called out as spergs.

Muto did a good job.

These hips are for BIRTHING

Attached: 1488939162713.gif (304x368, 460K)

I literally posted that Jackie would be shown holding hands with a girl in her final appearance. They actually fucking did it!

Attached: 1551049013107.png (1357x1319, 1023K)

Turns out they're made for scissoring

No they didn't, fuck off.

I cannot roll my eyes hard enough to express myself as I fear serious and permanent injury.

Yeah, honestly, that was the only thing that surprised me.

Attached: 1a92908fad2960c84cc689a49ee4cf4b3ea31c57.jpg (700x800, 193K)

kill yourself Cotugno

>anons are actually mad about this?
Why, are you all implying Jackie doesn't scream bi college chick? My only issue is that it's yet another safe lesbian couple because showrunners don't have the balls to have a gay couple in the spotlight and leave them to chill in the background for a second. If the upset is coming from the fact that your precious fictional underage waifu likes females just remember not only are you pathetic for that, but even if she were real you would absolutely never have a fraction of a chance with her or anyone else. I'd tell you guys to have sex but I wouldn't wanna get your hopes up.

Attached: 1556371090748.jpg (2545x1009, 766K)

Muto had no appreciation for the nature of the show as it was and twisted it into something dreary.

That's pretty wild, man. Next you're gonna say feminism is the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes rather than the ideological boogeyman that online folk often fantasize about.

Attached: 17333570_773695802780520_7806226777012961280_n.jpg (750x750, 100K)

Personally, I think that's the worst part. What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: just a little bit.jpg (1191x670, 66K)

Attached: overkill.jpg (625x626, 49K)

Marco has friend-zoned every girl he has ever known?

gays don't matter

You're talking about someone who was there from the beginning and boarded a whole bunch of classic episodes. I think he appreciates the "nature of the show" more than you do.

How cucked this show is now?

Meanwhile in a cartoon about colored ponies we have
1. Episode "To change a Changeling" about respecting a lone right wing conservative in a group of liberal left pansies who aren't able to defend themselves from a threat
2. Episode "Sound of Silence" about freedom of speech that criticize leftist ideas that allow censorship of "mean/triggering" opinions.

How is Hasbro so much BASED compared to SJW Disney?

Attached: 4366.jpg (247x204, 9K)

>people start becoming sexually active in their teens
>teen finds out that they also like the same gender
>"see, it's just a phase guys"

Attached: 1552521779285.png (250x250, 75K)

Of course the frog poster is a pony fag.

Attached: vlcsnap-2015-08-24-12h32m34s563-1.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Agreed on both counts. Though I think it's more about tussling with S&P and the execs that write their checks rather than not having the balls to flesh out gay relationships.

AND a personally dysfunctional psychopath driven by petty personal grievance to use "equality" as a phony reason to institute authoritarian tyranny.

Is this just "there's gays in it now so it's better" or are they trying to imply Marco didn't shit the bed with Jackie and it could never have worked?

> Jackie was straight.

Attached: jackie picks up hoes.png (640x360, 346K)

It's like you want to summon that sperg.

so jackiefags, is Jackie ruined now that she got the gay?

This. It was the best episode of the season. The Echo Creek cast is just so much more fun than the Mewni ones. It's a damn shame we won't get more time with them. This is what show should have been in season 3 and 4. I guess it helps I'm not a Jackiefag so the dyke reveal doesn't bother me none.

Jackie's such a chad she makes the other girls be into her, not the other way around. She's just too much of a bro to turn them down

Does Yea Forums get this mad about gay men? Did they shit themselves over Shiro?

No, she was bi all along. Jackie is still the best girl the shitshow.

>all this gay shit

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E16.Beach.Day-Gone.Baby.Gone.720p.DSNY.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-JEW-00_17_01 (1280x720, 118K)

No we just hate women.

user, she took over the show while the original creator still works on it.
She's already won the championship belt.

Attached: tumblr_oxlkt7v54t1qjdpcho1_1280.png (730x825, 210K)

>they hate kelly
Why pair her off with marco then?

That's not true though, most threads are spergfest about best girls and whatnot

she never mentioned dating girls thou, it was Marco and that guy at skate camp(?)

>How the fuck did Cotugno take over the show?
she's highly respected and loved by her staff below her and by the creative staff on top. she's got a hell of a lot of sway

Attached: nefcy cotugno adam.jpg (583x600, 136K)

Most of Yea Forums is most likely were never dating girls too. Does it mean they are all gay?

>he will joing forces with Mina
>realise later that Mina is md and will destroy the entire kingdom
>betray Mina in the last minute but mina will attack him before he can do any damage to her.
>''i so sorry i just wanted to be the good guy and fight evil.''
>die at Star hands.

Attached: Rhomb.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Because the catholic church was the only people interested in studying the nature of the world at that time? The only times science was held back was due more to politics than religion like in the case of Galileo where he accidentally pissed off the pope by indirectly calling him an idiot in the book that was supposed to explain heliocentrism vs geocentrism without advocating one way or another.

she got Jackie gay, Marco was almost trans, pretty sure they are setting up Mariposa and Meteora to be gay, and pretty sure it will end with Star dating a girl or Marco turning into a girl so he can be with Star, cuz the gay master race

Fair enough, it's still tiresome to see the "token gay couple" always be females in animated shows. Hell even one of disneys kid sitcoms had a gay dude, it got to the point where seeing lesbian couples in fiction just made me roll my eyes and dislike them irrationally. Not all mind you just the blatantly pandering ones made for brownie points so faggots online can scream YASSS QUEEEEN. Guess it's just something I'll have to put up with for a few more years.

Attached: 1556370561408.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Swear to god, this gon to be Back Hurt!!! Cogtuno will pay 4 this for her malnourished views. This shit will Die Soon and Forever Erased!!!

Yes, most threads are about objectifying the girls. Like I said, we hate women.

>attraction to beauty
>hatred
There is something wrong with you.

>Why is it that homosexuals are only 5% of the US population, and yet there's a homosexual in every single television program?

Because a lot of creatives nowadays are typically left-leaning and personally choose to add left-leaning ideals in their work including homosexuality. If you want to see stuff that isn't just that, then right-wing/centrist people need to step up and make their own stuff that doesn't include that.

Don't you have to post an image from the pony booru to summon that guy's bot?

>Because the catholic church was the only people interested in studying the nature of the world at that time?
Pure delusion.

>Get rejected
>"He/She was gay anyway"

>"Fans are shipping my waifu"
>"I'll just turn her gay with my other waifu and then I will have a threesome."

Which trope is it?

STAR ISNT A MOODY BITCH, SHES A BUBBLY AND SWEET GIRL
NO ONE CARES ABOUT FUCKING RELATIONSHIP DRAMA AND MAKING EVERYONE MISERABLE
JACKIE LYNN ISNT A FILTHY CARPET MUCHING DYKE FAGGOT
IM COMING FOR YOUR HEAD NEFCY

Attached: 156DDF82-9885-41F2-893C-F514481A61C6.jpg (994x750, 102K)

Cogtuno is fucking Worse that Jussie Smollett. Both deserve to be in Jail.

the summon demands a sacrifice

Wait, why was everybody just ok with thinking Star and Marco had a baby?

The thing about waifus is that it's hard to have a good character with development and keep her a waifu. If you want characters that just appeal to fantasy we have moeshit. Cartoons have too much western feminism influence for that

It's a fact. Until the French Revolution, the Catholic Church was the leading sponsor of scientific research. Starting in the Middle Ages, it paid for priests, monks and friars to study at the universities. The church even insisted that science and mathematics should be a compulsory part of the syllabus. It was only during the nineteenth century that science began to have any practical applications. Technology had ploughed its own furrow up until the 1830s when the German chemical industry started to employ their first PhDs. Before then, the only reason to study science was curiosity or religious piety. Christians believed that God created the universe and ordained the laws of nature. To study the natural world was to admire the work of God. This could be a religious duty and inspire science when there were few other reasons to bother with it.

The episode would have tension otherwise?

Marco's a mexican and star is a man-hungry slut. They probably expected it a long time coming.

black "cowboys" were usually just the cook, same as in war

After Adventure Time and Steven Universe, I just had a bad vibe about this show from the start. It just seemed like the kind of show that was eventually going to go stupid and gay eventually. Glad I listened to my instincts.

Everybody on Earth expected them to have fucked like animals when they were on Mewni.

All hail Marco, king of lesbians
youtube.com/watch?v=d2GWJC5N3Tw

L-lewd

Not gonna lie and say I give a shit since I haven't watched the show in a while but why did Marco and Jackie break up? She was his oneitis.

You know, Im all for gay characters being included in entertainment. But why a childrens cartoon? Maybe its because they know that their main audience is teenagers and young adults that spend the majority of their time on tumblr. Although I dont doubt alot of children watch the show.

I just dont like the idea of pushing politics and ideals into cartoons. It seems like propaganda no matter how you look at it,

>Gender neutral bathrooms
>Southern California

It's not that surprising.

It's true!

Eh Christians still like sticking it in little boys ass.

Thats because Cotugno planned it

Attached: cotugnowhore.png (599x657, 178K)

they already figured they'd up and eloped on Mewni. and Star is horny on main all the time. they probably saw it as inevitable and unavoidable even before they got back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>having gay characters is propaganda

Well when it’s put like this , pretty much yeah, it is.

I kind of agree, but more in the sense of assigning politics to what should just be normal representation.
Female, nonwhite and minority characters shouldn't be considered a political statement any more than a "FUCKING WHITE MALE."

Star became his actual oneitis

>Cartoons have too much western feminism influence for that
Damn fucking straight, Star didnt need “development” if it meant assassinating her character and making her a bitch. I want to fucking kill myself, this was the last thing I had and now it’s ruined too. Feminist vermin need to be fucking burnt out like a disease.

Attached: EE18A7BB-6C5E-474C-99E9-274282EC8C61.jpg (500x495, 70K)

burn the witch

That's more forcing a narrative than making a political statement about gays.

I stopped around the time they had a sleepover and Jackie said she liked Marco. Always liked her over Star but from the thread it looks like they've broken up for a long time now. So what do you guys think about having homos being kinda prevalent in popular children's cartoons now anyway?

oh shit, Janna is next

plenty of yuri in anime. Plenty of virgins getting triggered by relationships that involve zero penetration.

Man, Gone Baby Gone could've been handled so much better in the hands of good writers. So much potential with Meteora or Marco-Mariposa interaction and it's just
>oh it's that burrito story, you really are my brother
>come back home to your loving families
>nah
>we got food
>oh ok

Attached: 1540128015403.jpg (365x363, 21K)

It only seems prevalent because it went from zero to 3-5 kid's cartoons having gays. Yea Forums is overreacting as usual.
Reminder that Spongebob was a genuine controversy for even implying gays back in the day. The political agenda of spongebob being protested by Concerned Mothers across America. Some people on Yea Forums are that level of dumb even in current year.

Attached: 25368061338_a585e0deee.jpg (480x368, 67K)

That's actually plausible considering she went to Paris around the time when her ex-bf gave her HPV and they broke up.

Attached: F7816BB3-617F-46D7-B971-46BB58D1A0D4.png (2884x2430, 373K)

I'm so gonna lewd them with marco.

It kinda is prevalent or maybe at least projects that imagery since I've said it's usually shown in popular children's cartoons so it has the most exposure. In my opinion is that its okay, just as long as its not fucking hamfisted like Korra or like Adventure Time, Clarence actually pulled of gays pretty well I thought

It'd be a crime not to see some Mariposa-Marco lewds

Damn everyone thinks Marco and Star had a child, how old are they now? Physical age I mean.

Attached: 'u' blown the fuck out.gif (600x338, 3.79M)

>Why, are you all implying Jackie doesn't scream bi college chick?
Honestly this. I expected Jackie to be bi, though I expected a Janckie ending.

Attached: 6ab6c380241b3f086172385c4b4319cbd0d784fev2_hq.jpg (750x1011, 69K)

Attached: 1458236313275.jpg (620x474, 44K)

why did Meteora kept that ugly hair cut?

So what got the most attention in dumblr now, carpet Jackie i suppose.

Surely not, that's fucked up unless they were messing.

>La Goblina Cotungo goes to Gobelin's school
>She comes back infected with the gay agenda and begins to poz everything she touches
IT'S NOT FUNNY!

Attached: Goblins turning the friggin children gay!.jpg (426x240, 31K)

>Does it mean they are all gay?
this is Yea Forums, dude. this is probably one of the gayest boards besides /lgbt/

I mean don't most show runners based their lives as material for the show.
>not Yea Forums

At least they didn't pull some genderfluid bullshit when Mariposa turned out to be a girl.

Attached: 1543931441672.png (489x424, 129K)

any chance Jackie dumps the black French chick for some witchy p.

Attached: tumblr_inline_on4rmgNi1X1qmj4yd_500.jpg (500x222, 40K)

>wasting 2 years on S3 and S4 and hoping there is a conclusion to Toffee, monster arm, Eclipsas real intentions, Avarian legacy, Moons mother death and dozen of other teased lore pieces this fandom was crafting theories about.

Attached: 1551102395730s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>Doop-Doop
Is that Justin Roiland voicing this thing?

would one of you queers please post the fucking mega?

this would have been sad if they Havent show that Tom doesnt know how to live without Star, and she not even sad about it, she saz fuck it and go live with Marco

Attached: the cuck walk.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Jesus and i thought She-Ra and Steven Universe has a fucking Looney Toon showrunners

Cotugno isn't the show runner though. She just jacked someone elses show.

she doent like p. user, she found her "true" self in france and now she only eat tacos

They're trans kids, right?

I just hope Meghan McCarthy salvage all talented writers and showrunners for MLP G5. She even moved the studio to Ireland and i think it isn't as SJW infested as Canada.

>another reality
No, just Southern California.

we all know Tom just went home to cry about this to his mom, wait until he founds out where Star is living

Its kind've funny to me how they've put this message into the show, with the desegregation of monsters, they see that it doesn't work out because people are still going to hold to their beliefs or biases the majority of the time. And yes, they of course are trying to convey that "the children of tomorrow will be better people than we are."

What they fail to realize is that real children are sweet and accepting right now, but as they grow up they will develop their own biases based on how a different race usually acts.
Its kind of like right now with the fandom. Alot of people are unhappy with the path the show has gone down, and alot of them are happy because "yayyy LGBT rep" or "haha yeah take that you racists."

For most people, it's no longer about color. Its about the actions a group of people commits and their attitude. People aren't just racist because of color. It used to be that people only hated gay people due to christan values. Now it's because of how obnoxious and childish the LGBT community seems to be.
Cotugno fails to see that there is reason behind peoples biases. Which is why they've made the mewmans (mirror of the "white person mindset) completely stupid and incompetent, with no reason for their bias other than "you're different I dont like you" towards monsters (minorities).

The children of the next generation wont always be better people, but there will always be good and bad people. Cotugno fails to try and see past peoples views and try to see he good in them (although clearly not all people are like that due to extremists)

We don't live in the 1950's Cotugno.

TL;DR
Cotugno cant see why people hold their biases and always chalks it up to "you're different so I dont like you"

Attached: 1551947006437.gif (844x476, 1.72M)

It wasn't bad. I kind of liked Beach Day, but I honestly can't believe that they havrme the balls to make things as difficult for Star as Father Time implied with as few episodes are left.

Yes

he was talking about anal sex

>wasting time creating this graphic

>implying Discord trannies will ever understand the problems of normal people

if this show had another season Cotugno would make them one

You just know they're all thinking 'thank GOD they fucked, holy shit that needed to happen.'

This. I think Nefcy was brainwashed by tumblr feminists just like J K Rowling and Lauren Faust. They used to make quality apolitical content before they ended up ranting on twitter over toxic white men. I think Trump election broke them along with paranoia caused by SJW nutjobs.

Attached: 1544564135601.jpg (249x249, 13K)

wait, sister?
wasnt the baby a male in "Marco Jr."?

Attached: 1389612757150.jpg (411x369, 12K)

Maybe. Imagine if the show got another season and moved to Adult Swim. "Star and Marco decide to fight boredom by trying anal."

>Jackie decided that if she can't have Marco, those hips and ass will never taste another man

The baby clearly identifies as female bigot. It doesn't matter if she has a penis.

There are only two genders, freak.

Cotugno decided she doesnt want more man in the world. But for real, I would doubt they changed it because she said something like that

She doesn't strike me as a full-on lesbian. More like the chick who's proud but slightly embarassed that she used to fool around with girls.

For some reason they changed it and chalked it up to their doctors being incompetent and mistaking it. I'm surprised they did that cause at this point I'm genuinely wary whenever someone's gender is brought up, especially when it comes to a baby, the characters would say some genderfluid related thing

No, there are only two sexes. Gender's not a real thing so you can have as many as you want.

>More like the chick who's proud but slightly embarassed that she used to fool around with girls.
that would make her bi, right?

What did they actually retcon the baby's gender? What's the point exactly?

starvstheforcesofevil.fandom.com/wiki/Marco_Jr.

Who knew the If Only original timeline would have been better than the actual show?

RAICO WAS RIGHT

Going for the "brown muslims are so tolerant and diverse!" delusion, to boot.

If you're talking about MEtro Manila, it's 30 million man.

Adding to Marco's harem of course

Holy shit. You burgers are a bunch of annoying and pampered brats. No, the rest of the fucking world dont care about your stupid dellusions, mostly of them see them like just another group of people making selfpropaganda, like what everyone does.

She went directly to where her heart wanted to go. Despite her conscious self not knowing.

We now know Hekapoo knows where Marco lives, and has probably gone there in the past to watch him sleep while she reminisces on their happy times.

>user is such an obsessive sperg that a multi gendered bathroom is a new thing

Nah, not necessarily, there are a lot of straight girls that have those kind of experiences. Female sexuality is a bit more undefined than male sexuality typically.

Not when they don't add context.

I usually do, I just find it kinda funny how it occasionally takes a second for that to click in my head.

Just when you think this show couldn't possibly sink lower.

When this kind of person gets control of a creative project all they do is recite their beliefs, no matter what it takes to force anything into that mold. There's not creativity. It's all so tedious.

>Well Star is only kissing Marco because of the Blood Moon, HAHA totally not a cuck, Mom!
>I went to travel alone, because Star wanted to hang out with Marco on Earth, haha totally not a cuck, mom

Attached: 547477458.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

>Too little too late
OOOOOHH OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

She didn't marry Tom.

Incels only complain when it doesn't align with their special snowflake opinions.

figaro

Referring more to the fact that Frozen took a moral stance on something whereas the idea of underage pregnancy is just OK with everyone in the world. Bit of a clunky comparison but it's just the first thing that came to mind.

This show is just the fucking worst.

Do you know whats saddest? That mostly of the people ranting here are a bunch of butthurt shippers that will propably go full SJW if the black girl was a white guy

thank you, good sir.

>you burgers

Attached: excuseme.jpg (500x378, 31K)

>but its okay if it align with the opinion of 0.002% of population that consist of Discord trannies

Attached: 1542800973920.gif (500x395, 1.85M)

you good sir, is doing Gods work

this is true, but jackie being implied to have no interest in men when it contradicts past lore does seem forced.

Attached: image0.jpg (576x576, 55K)

>Set phazers to straight
>homocaust

You are aware bisexuals exist? when did Jackie stated that she wasn't interested in girls?

It literally has never being implied.

give them an inch, they'll take a mile

there are straight dudes too, it's just society is harsher on guys. surprising amount of southern dudes fuck guys but don't think they're gay, because they think of gay as some pansy liberal city thing.

I think that user was refering to the "I found myself"line, thou Im pretty sure it just mean a girl fisted her and she learned she liked it

qube

Oh come on. It's not the first time

He's talking about the line "I discovered stuff about myself in France and realized we (Marco and jackie) weren't a good match." It's ambiguous but self-discovery could refer to discovering sexuality, and if it's about that then it implies Marco wasn't a good fit for Jackie because he's a boy.

>AT princesspire
>Korrasami
>FrenchniggerJackie

How many fags are there in Western animation in comparison? It seems like it's all dykes.

>Fat chick is cucking Nefcy from her own show

perfect

Clyde's dads, Shiro, Craig and Tweek

Righties are too busy doing actual important shit, like making millions and practically running the world.

mr smiley and his bf from that one SU episode
clarence dads
shiro from voltron

90% of the she-ra reboot

I live in MS and I have yet to see this, but I dont doubt its happened. Every gay guy I've seen down here acts pretty gay but is usually in hardcore denial since for the most part you'll be shunned by the majority of people you know.

Turning/revealing a character to be one when they had never shown any gayness before usually is. Especially in the context of this current age.

Mr Smiley and Mr Frowny in SU.

It probably isn't as impactful as real kids cartoons but cartoons marketed towards adults are full of gay men: Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, South Park

How spergs perceive things:
> They were taken in night by gay death squads and being raped in anal for month while their families lol moved to homosexual reeducation camp.
What happened in reality:
> Two background girl characters in children cartoon held hands for a few seconds.

>Janna was wearing one of Marco's hoodies in one of the banned pics

Come on Manna post-endgame!!!

That wasn't the context of the scene.

Not to mention Shera and Katra going the same route as well as Spinerella and Netossa

They're as bad as those crazy Christians who have to keep sticking Jesus into everything. Except their beliefs aren't backed by 2000 years of history.

And usually their being gay is passed off as a joke.

>SMITHERS

>background girl characters
Confirmed for not even watching the show.
>held hands for a few seconds
or the episode in question.

Get off my board, dyke.

>homosexuals weren't around 2000 years ago
did you post that unironically?

Jackie hasnt been relevant for like a season or two and this is most likely the last time we'll see her

Good riddance.

Attached: CDC96438-BD8F-400B-B890-5B9B0887F4C3.jpg (981x1061, 159K)

Tom is the most tragic character in the show. Poor guy still hasn't realized how much Star is ruining his life.

Jackie dated Marco and had a admitted to having a crush on a boy from skate camp. Jackie is going is going to lose interest in her French girl and start dating another guy.

I won't even make a collage for this. This show is dead to me. At least Jackie is happy. But God damn it Nefcy how could you. I'VE SUFFERED ENOUGH

Kill the Bitch

>no u
Very persuasive.