Fuck you guys, Omniverse was trash

Fuck you guys, Omniverse was trash
>Art style is trash
>Bloxx
>Retcons half of the continuity and creates a bunch of plot holes
>Vilgax is degraded beyond recognition, Get's punked by a gag character
>Ben is an immature brat

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x477, 31K)

It had some neat ideas but the retcons were obsessive. The alien designs were literally all ruined, and ben devolved into a retard. I know people dislike how fast he grew up for Alien Force but he's still pretty immature. Nothing he does is out of the question for a goddamn 15 year old kid

I agree. You’re preaching to the choir.

Is it worse than the reboot?

Omniverse is the 2nd best series after the OS. To hate it is to hate the OS, and Ben 10 in essence.
Alien Force/Ultimate Alien is pretty much a hot garbage abortion of the IP.
>art style is trash
>plenty of terrible alien designs that were fully intended to replace original series which is why Ben almost never turns into them (lmao fastrack)
>retcons magic, then retcons their retcon so that magic is real but only aliens are allowed to do it
>Vilgax is turned into an 80's action figure with mis-matched armors and weapons, and then discount Cuthulu
>Ben starts with 0 personality, then transforms into an unbelievably loathsome angsty cunt

I don’t even remember which series is which

OS>Omniverse>Reboot>AF>UA

AF>UA>OS>Omniverse>Reboot

OS was so good. I sorta wished they used the ideas they had for alien force in OS. Every aliem Ben had access to felt unique in OS.

OS was shit

And before MoA had to rewrite it into being non-canon, Vilgax got punked by Ben's dad and a gasoline hose. Squidface is well-known for jobbing when it matters most.

>>art style is trash
No it isn't, Atleast characters didn't have ridicously proportioned limbs and cartoonish facial expressions
>>plenty of terrible alien designs that were fully intended to replace original series which is why Ben almost never turns into them (lmao fastrack)
The entire of locking aliens out was that there wouldn't be enough screen time for the new ones, This was regardless whether or not they were good, Which they were, Swampfire, Humgousaur(back when they actually used his growth power), Chromastone had great designs,You're literally hating on AF aliens when Omniverse has Feedback who's a rip off Chromastone, LEGO gorilla and a mustached mole
>retcons magic, then retcons their retcon so that magic is real but only aliens are allowed to do it
Seriously?, How many things Omniverse retconned that only resulted in inconsistency and plot holes, The Rooters, Kevin's dad, Osmosians
>Vilgax is turned into an 80's action figure with mis-matched armors and weapons, and then discount Cuthulu
You literally don't the right to talk about Vilgax, He was butchered in Omniverse,easily gets his ass handed to him by Ben, Is literally scared of Sixsix(Whom he used to slap around in the OS) and gets scared off by Ma Vreedle, The most feared being in the galaxy is scared by a fucking gag character
Accept your fucking trash for what it is, Alien Force being dark doesn't mean it's bad, The Highbreed arc is EASILY the BEST story arc in Ben 10

It was never canon to begin with and Vilgax literally had the entire sewer system gassed and rigged to blow point blank in the face

>Art style is trash
I disagree, I like the stylized look. It had more character than UAF, for sure.
but you're entitled to your opinion
>Bloxx
Was a unique idea for an alien, which was executed pretty well imo
>Retcons half of the continuity and creates a bunch of plot holes
It doesn't create any plot holes as far as I know. It does retcon a bit, but that was largely done to fix the plot holes created by UAF obsessively retconning the OS so it could pretend to be hard sci-fi for a couple of seasons, before devolving into a pseudo-lovecraftian clusterfuck.
Fuck you, Ma Vreedle was great. And aside from that one occasion, he was largely just as threatening as in the OS and the last season of AF. He did manage to kill all of the bens, remember?
>Ben is an immature brat
So? He was an immature brat in the OS, he was an immature brat in the third season of AF, and he was a bipolar fuckwad for the entirety of UA. OV just embraces the fact that he's a 16-year-old galactic celebrity. If you were that age and had that chip on your shoulder, you'd be a bit of a twit, too.

>Was a unique idea for an alien, which was executed pretty well imo
Bloxx literally looks like he was designed to appeal to kids, Literally Diamondhead or Goop could replace him
>It doesn't create any plot holes as far as I know. It does retcon
Remember Aggregor, How does he fit into the Rooter's?, How does Kevin have a picture of his dad?, Why do aiens make references to Osmosians if they never existed, How did 11 year old Ben fight Vilgax if he was last seen when he was 10? If Alan was just a rooter's experiment how come the town sheriff knew his family?
>Fuck you, Ma Vreedle was great. And aside from that one occasion, he was largely just as threatening as in the OS and the last season of AF. He did manage to kill all of the bens, remember?
Yeah by using a time bomb not by himself, as soon as they were brought back he got his ass handed to him, Remember the OS movie where Sixsix was held by Vilgax on a leash?, Now Vilgax is somehow running away from him and Attea, Ma Vreedle just ruined the biggest villain in Ben 10, Shit, He's endangering the universe?, Just call her and he'll give up lmao, As funny as she is any direct confrontation should've resulted in her running away, Not the other way around, They ruined his intimidation factor all for a 10 second gag
>So? He was an immature brat in the OS, he was an immature brat in the third season of AF, and he was a bipolar fuckwad for the entirety of UA. OV just embraces the fact that he's a 16-year-old galactic celebrity. If you were that age and had that chip on your shoulder, you'd be a bit of a twit, too.
He literally goes in and out from mature to being completely unlikable with zero progression, Khyber a dangerous hunter is on the loose and Ben just goes around saying it's his lucky day, 10 year old Ben's immaturity is taken to 11 in Omniverse, He was nothing like OS 10 year old Ben, Even worse when Tara Strong decides to make him sound like Timmy Turner

>Remember Aggregor, How does he fit into the Rooter's?, How does Kevin have a picture of his dad?, Why do aiens make references to Osmosians if they never existed, How did 11 year old Ben fight Vilgax if he was last seen when he was 10? If Alan was just a rooter's experiment how come the town sheriff knew his family?
You can assume most of Alien Force and UA never happened and it was just an illusion.
>Khyber a dangerous hunter is on the loose and Ben just goes around saying it's his lucky day,
And UA Ben waa worse. Remember when and army of indestructible robots was trying to kill him while he was unable to use the Omnitrix and he was like "lol I'm the main characters I always win. Relax Kevin"

>Bloxx literally looks like he was designed to appeal to kids, Literally Diamondhead or Goop could replace him
As I said, you're entitled to your opinion. I disagree. and there are many aliens who are functionally similar to other, that was nothing new
>Remember Aggregor, How does he fit into the Rooter's?
An experiment to replicate Kevin's powers, with implanted memories
>How does Kevin have a picture of his dad?
This was addressed, those are false memories with fake evidence planted
>Why do aiens make references to Osmosians if they never existed
I think most of the ones who referenced it were already Aggregor's prisoners, so they learned about it from him
>How did 11 year old Ben fight Vilgax if he was last seen when he was 10?
Did ben ever directly state that he was 10 when they last fought?
>If Alan was just a rooter's experiment how come the town sheriff knew his family?
Again, implanted memories. This was explained
>...They ruined his intimidation factor all for a 10 second gag
As you say, it was a 10-second gag.No matter how seriously you insist on taking it, this is still a cartoon. It's allowed to do things because they're funny
>He literally goes in and out from mature to being completely unlikable with zero progression
That happened in Season 3 of AF. After that he kind of floated between serious and goofy, which is why i called him bipolar in UA. He just settles down into being relaxed and cocky in OV, which is reasonable for someone who's saved the universe 3 times by age 16.

>It does retcon a bit, but that was largely done to fix the plot holes created by UAF
By making their own plotholes, and not even retconning things in a way that would have actually improved the show, like turning the Plumbers back into an EDF from Space cops.
>Fuck you Ma Vreedle was great
She was a dumb “omg she’s so badass” gag, and applying her to Vilgax was more more destructive to his image than anything else Alien Force did
>he was obnoxious in the OS too
He was ten, and always got comeuppance for it
>If you were that age and had that chip on your shoulder, you'd be a bit of a twit, too.
Which is why I wouldn’t base a protagonist on my teenage self. Even obnoxious people don’t like other obnoxious people

>An experiment to replicate Kevin's powers, with implanted memories
The entire arc of him trying to transport aliens to Osmos V, If the planet never existed then where was he headed?
>This was addressed, those are false memories with fake evidence planted
How does he know where Kevin lives, How did implant the picture?, He gave up on Kevin and set him loose why did he go through the effort of implanting fake memories?
>I think most of the ones who referenced it were already Aggregor's prisoners, so they learned about it from him
Inpsector 13 wasn't a prisioner, No one ever saw him and survived until UA and I'm pretty sure Servantis wouldn't be able to sneak up on Azmuth, P'andor was stated to have done a lot of research on the Milky Way, I'm pretty sure not finding any info on Osmosians would be
>Did ben ever directly state that he was 10 when they last fought?
">Last time we fought, I threw him into space"
>Again, implanted memories. This was explained
God all fucking mighty, How the fuck does this guy manage to implant memories into the entire galaxy?, Let alone an entire town without getting spotted?
>As you say, it was a 10-second gag.No matter how seriously you insist on taking it
Yeah they should've done it with some one like Vulkanus who already is a comic relief, Not the main villain and established most dangerous person in the galaxy
>That happened in Season 3 of AF
Season 3 started the downward spiral leading to Omniverse, The only good that came after was the Aggregor arc

>the art style isn't trash
Yes it is, and it only gets progressively worse as they get lazier, look what they did to Kevin in AF S3. Many of the backgrounds and animations were awful, I'd rather a well-animated cartoonish style with good backgrounds over a shitty "realistic" style with even uglier backgrounds.
>not enough screen time for new aliens
It's not a matter of screen time, they outright replaced OS aliens to shill. Most of their designs were trash, especially fucking Swampfire who replaced the far superior Heatblast and Wildvine. Chromastone is just a fuck-ugly Diamondhead, Feedback looks way better in comparison and that's not saying much. And somehow, Omniverse managed to have screen time for all of them.
>Omniverse retcons
Necessary to fix the colossal damage AF did to the series, to the point where it should be pretty much ignored as an alternate universe. Trying to replace magic and mutants with alien jizz in order to be "darker/more serious" is just asinine to the point of being embarrassing.
>Vilgax
He has been castrated since OS and even for most of that he was just a scary dude stuck in a tank.
His OV design is still better than that tacky "single combat for your planet" He-man shit.
>O MY 56% BLAST is the best story arc in Ben 10
>implying anyone said AF is bad because it's darker
I'd be totally fine with a darker Ben 10 with more intimidating aliens, magical demons, and mutants ranging from Animo abominations to some outright X-Men shit.
AF doesn't do that. It tries to pretend to be cool by insisting Gwen was LARPing and making Ben a fucking dry turd, and just comes across as more childish for it.

The people who wrote AF are the type who figured giving Shadow the Hedgehog a gun would make him appeal to an older audience, unironically.

>Yes it is, and it only gets progressively worse as they get lazier, look what they did to Kevin in AF S3. Many of the backgrounds and animations were awful, I'd rather a well-animated cartoonish style with good backgrounds over a shitty "realistic" style with even uglier backgrounds.
Backgrounds looked average, In Omniverse they were just colorful, Remember when they had to visit Brainstorm's home planet?, It should've been a coastal beach area since that's how crabs live, Instead it was just fucking reskin of Primus
>It's not a matter of screen time, they outright replaced OS aliens to shill. Most of their designs were trash, especially fucking Swampfire who replaced the far superior Heatblast and Wildvine. Chromastone is just a fuck-ugly Diamondhead, Feedback looks way better in comparison and that's not saying much
Swampfire had the ability to control vines and emit Methane, He had different abilities, Diamondhead had the ability to shape shit and create diamond constructs, Chromastone absorbs energy and emits them as UV rays, I don't see the similarity
>And somehow, Omniverse managed to have screen time for all of them.
You're fucking delusional, Chromastone barely appears twice, Swampfire only shows up once so DJW can ruin his design, None of the aliens previously are used to their full potential, Where was Jetray?, Ever Armadrillo appearance had him getting creamed super easy even though he hyped to be stronger than Humungousaur, Where was Humungousaur's ability to grow?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1324x744, 998K)

It only retcons alien force shit which is good cause every thing betwen the orginal and omniverse is hot garbage with lifeless animation

>Necessary to fix the colossal damage AF did to the series, to the point where it should be pretty much ignored as an alternate universe. Trying to replace magic and mutants with alien jizz in order to be "darker/more serious" is just asinine to the point of being embarrassing.
MOA said the Plumber's Helpers were meant to be a part of the sequel series before the Alien Force team were there, Eitherway the whole jizz thing was just to explain hybrids, It was their way of including many of Ben's original aliens in the final battle while still having Ben use his new aliens They weren't replacing magic, Dwayne Mcduffie said that they were basing it off of Clarke's law,
>He has been castrated since OS and even for most of that he was just a scary dude stuck in a tank.
He broke Diamondhead's arms by just letting him punch him, He stopped Xlr8 at full speed and threw Heatblast through five buildings, Atleast the story actually treated him as a threat
>His OV design is still better than that tacky "single combat for your planet" He-man shit.
That was in order to give him new powers so that he'd have some form of evolution throughout the series, His opening scene where he killed the galactic enforcers was brutal and establishes him as a threat, Why is his Omniverse version still using mechanical armor?, He was healed from them, They could've atleast given him back his gas mask, Why are arms so flappy and disproportionate?
Why are you defending Omniverse when literally the reason they took such a drastic change and fucked up the continuity and universe was because CN wanted to go back to OS and this was there to stall the inevitable reboot, Remember Skurd?, He only was there because Bandai forced him into the show, So they had to dedicate an entire episode advertising his importance

Attached: Alien_Force_Vilgax_Ultimos.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

And Omniverse is hot garbage with colorful animation that tries to compensate with copious references to the OS.

MoA clearly meant for it to be the end of the Ben 10 story (Summer vacation ends, Ben goes home, Vilgax takes one last stab at him), but CN obviously wouldn't let the success stop there and so they pasted in the comic format from Gwen 10 to make it "just one possible ending" instead.

And to me, Goodbye and Good Riddance is THE series finale. Everything after that doesn't exist.

OV>OS>UA>AF imo