I you can create an oc and insert into Marvel or DC, would you do it?

I you can create an oc and insert into Marvel or DC, would you do it?

Attached: rwiwll6brmz01.jpg (918x1400, 261K)

Yes, but people will hate me for it.

Sure, but I'd make them low-powered and somewhat reclusive so they're off the radar of most larger things. Maybe a cameo or something but they would barely get off the street-level. Despite being quite powerful. Focusing more on the character, their growth as a person and their relationships with others.

Get out, Bendis.

Would keep my ocs in indies where I have creative control over them. Wouldn't want others to mess with my characters and screw them over.

sure

I'd self insert myself into the DC universe with a hyper-sigil which at the moment of my death in this reality, I transcend/descend into the minds of anyone who interacts with the DC universe.

Following my death in this reality, given that any afterlife doesn't exist, my intelligence would be sucked into the reality of the dimension where the DC is both real and unreal in equal value.

When the contradictory nature of its reality forces it to surrender to itself in a barrage of chaotic numbness, then only my sequestered astral form remains.

Unchained by the fallen reality of our 3rd Dimension and the DC dimension linked to it, I become a drifter upon the supple skin of the Fourth World: The Fourth Dimension.

Beyond the source walls of the 4th Dimension ( SPACE TIME ), I am now the only human being who's intelligence has been translated from flesh into intellectual power present within the minds of countless human beings involved with the DC universe, all the way from its creators to anyone who can say the name "Superman", I will emerge like a vast phoenix from the crushed bosom of my reality and utter a few words unspoken by fewer.

let there be light

Sure I got some ideas, but the fact I wouldn't have 100% control or say on what they do or contribute would make me nuts. Still, hope my unoriginal idea of Silver Surfer: Sorcerer Supreme gets made tho

No, they already did that for me.

Attached: Gwen00.png (676x892, 523K)

Same.

Attached: 1504680877361.jpg (1298x2000, 591K)

I once thought about an OC Villain for DC called the Prime Sorcerer.
A powerfull evil Sorcerer from the Future who want's to rule above all, by merging every realm, universe and timeline into one realm of chaos, the original state of everything.
He is the child of the descendants of Superman and Zatanna who erased his own timeline in the future (1000 years from now) so that he would actually never be born, which would normally cause a time paradox BUT he uses some kind of chaos magic that allows him to create paradoxes in time and space so that he never can't be killed or erased from existence. To actually erase him from existence the heroes have to rebuild the sorcerers timeline in the future.
The only way to do it is to team up with other powerfull beings (also OC's from me) that shouldn't exist because their timelines (not universes) got erased by the PS too.
Those are
>Uxas the Lonely
A version of Darkseid who was the only living being in his own timeline and universe.
>The (undisputed) Wishmaster
A cosmic being with no original form who shapeshifts into different humanoid bodies of already existing people. One of the original enemies of the Prime Sorcerer.
>The Sorcerer
The young uncorupted and way weaker version of the Prime Sorcerer.
>Superman of New Genesis
A descendant of Superman that chose to stay at new Genesis
>Maid of Existence
An avatar of the erased timelines in form of a young woman. She can create a framework to rebuild the timeline of the PS but to fully recreate it she needs the help of the rest of her team and the essence of the Prime Sorcerer himself.
>The Voidpriest
Formerly an ambassador of Apocalips who betrayed and killed Darkseid of his timeline because Darkseid wanted to erase chaos from existence. Voidpriest believes that Chaos is an essential part of the Universe. He is actually evil but the Void orders him to help.

The Prime Sorcerer looks almost like old Xehanort from KH but with a House of El Crest on his chest

Attached: alberto-esparza-master-xehanort-a4-180-ppi.jpg (1488x2105, 756K)

It's just dumb fanfiction but I don't really care anymore.

British Steve Trevor as the Batman of Europe and he wears a black knight armor with sword and Shield being a real knight and shit.

good choices.

Attached: bjk5uefuc0r11.jpg (750x1334, 74K)

Nope I'd take a character nobody cares about and turn them into my OC by changing a lot of shit about them, otherwise I'd just do like said.

Fuck off bendis

Mmm, I’m not much of a self insert guy, and while I do got a teen wizard OC, He kinda works better in a world where status quo can be changed.

I'd just a less autistic version of Goku and have him be a superhero "because it's fun." Energy blasts and transformations, I'd be shameless in doing it but I'd make it fun and exciting as fuck.

No OC deserves that fate.

Same. There are a ton of characters that I would love to rework and give proper treatment and more attention to. Villains mostly.

really like batwing but I think the time to make turn him into a mayor character has gone also dc needs more blond superheroes. most of their guys are black or brown haired.
so I would introduce a rookie cop with a talent for high tech. batwing get´s put in a wheelchair by a heavily militarized two face who teams up with bane who want to form a new country in latin america.
the rookie cop saves batwing and tries to replace him with batwing now being an mentor like figure to him. which would be fun sicne batwing is a newbie to being a superhero as well.
the new character would also have catwoman as his rival/love interest. she treats him like her boytoy but also teaches him some important lessons of being a better hero as well.
the new batwing would suck a lot at his job at first but as he gets more used to it and as the keep upgrading his suit he gets better and in the end he can even take out bane on his own

Yeah sure. Not that'd he/she would get used because I wouldn't make another fucking Bat character.

Why, so an evil subhuman like Bendis can come along years later and destroy my work?

Fuckin' hell, this. We talk shit about how some writers are obsessed with leaving their mark, but we'd all do that fan goes mad with power shit.

>Marvel or DC
>or
Hold my beer...

Attached: Keith_Giffen_01.jpg (400x600, 36K)

Of course, i already created 100+ oc villains ready to roll

holy shit bro I've literally been writing this story for months

Every character you like was an OC at one point.

Every character is an OC. I don't understand the negative connotation here. I'd rather have Spider-Man fight someone new than fight Green Goblin for the trillionth fucking time, etc. If you want the same stories with the same charcters then just read them again.

>muh indies
>muh literally any publisher besides the big two
Whine elsewhere.

Clearly you missed the point. Look up Lunatik/Lobo/Trencher.

Hell, Punisher debuted as a Spider-Man villain.

I’d insert Dio and Jotaro for shits and giggles