ITT: Your favorite fake MCU rumors

>Tony becomes Kang in ENDGAME!

Attached: WE.png (1024x625, 1.08M)

>we will be kangz

>whatever it takes

I fucking wish, it'd be great though
Better yet, Future Morgan becomes Kang

>Future Morgan knowing that time travel is possible, tries to develop a mastery over it and reshape time so that Tony doesn't die

>First Avenger will take place in the Gulf War
>Bucky will become MODOK
>The Leader will be the big bad of Avengers
>Howard the Duck will be the star of Guardians 2
>Hela will be worshipped by Thanos

3 hour movie about 30 year old Peter Parker debating if it's morally correct for him to Fuck a 18 year old Morgan,the girl he was practically a father to

I wonder who they'll get to play her. Maybe the same actress over all the movies?
It'd be an interesting way in how she handles her father's legacy
>Tries to save her father and return to her timeline, but realizes it's impossible as doing so dooms another timeline
>Goes back to stop herself from going back?!
>Decides to try to go to the future to discover a more nuanced form of time travel
>Decides to train by training in the ancient world, Batman Begins style
And she ends up creating tons of alternate versions of herself at different points in time
Could be cool

Mr.Parker make me feel so good

Yea Forums's greatest fear all the way up to AoU's premiere.

Attached: Mjolnidow.jpg (602x602, 67K)

>The Avengers use BARF technology to replay past MCU movies!
>Thor recruits Hela and the forces of Hel to fight Thanos!
>Cap dies allowing the Avengers to escape Thanos!
>Eternity shows up!

The "Tony is Kang" rumor was the stupidest shit I've heard.

Because it wouldn't have fit given that she's a fucking assassin who murdered innocent people for unjust reasons.
She gets better but her core nature isn't so pure that Mjolnir would be alright with being used in that way.
Though Thor goes on a fucking genocidal run in Thor 1 and Mjolnir doesnt seem to mind that much at first

IMDb was even dumber. Someone joked in 2008 that Rosemary Harris would become Carnage in Spider-Man 4 (before it fell through) by editing the casting info to say Aunt May/Carnage, it was up for like, less than a single day, but literally thousands of idiots saw and believed it.

>that rumor back in 2011 that the villains of the Avengers would be Loki, Red Skull, and Ultron with a brainwashed hulk
>that Captain America would be a product of the gulf war
>that the cosmic cube would be how captain america ended up in the present
>that the guardians would die in their first film as a lead in the Avengers 2 being the infinity gauntlet story
>Thanos would level Asgard in Ragnarok just to get the tesseract and loki
>thor would be in iron man 2
>andrew Garfield spider man was a part of the MCU
The list of stupid is endless

>Thanos Redemption
>Vision becomes the MCU Adam Warlock

There actually were attempts to have Maguire cameo in Incredible Hulk, and Oscorp tower appear in Avengers, but those were behind the scenes ideas which fell through and fans had no way of knowing about.

The Gulf War Cap threads were the stupidest. The amount of supposed fans who had no idea of Cap's suspended animation backstory was jaw-dropping.

The Thanos being a mutated Red Skull theory was also funny.

that cap would either die or wield mjolnir in infinity war and cosmic entities like galactus, adam warlock, etc would appear in infinity war. also the trailer shot of cap, hulk, etc charging would be them all fighting thanos.

>Thanos Redemption

oh god

Attached: EVENTS ARE OCCURING.png (720x720, 907K)

Not MCU related.
But there was a video of a Spider-Man 4 trailer that was literally a Movie Maker edit of scenes from Spider-Man 3 and the PS1 game.
And text saying...coming this summer
And I believed it

The Maguire cameo was just something the director wanted but Sony told him to fuck off

There was though actual negotiations for the Oscorp tower in Avengers because of the Amazing Spider Man movie but didn't happen

>Thanos being a mutated red skull
Fucking what

Attached: 1543523995774.png (382x417, 325K)

IMDb, Moria and a few idiots here thought that Thanos's cameo in Avengers was a mutated Red Skull, and even people who knew who Thanos is thought that they might change it for the films that Thanos was once him after teleporting to another planet. One guy's reasoning on IMDb was that he grew attracted to Death because they both have skeleton faces.

I'm not kidding at all.

The one where Thanos becomes omnipotent and hunts down the time travelling Avengers.

>Thor recruits Hela and the forces of Hel to fight Thanos!
>Cap dies allowing the Avengers to escape Thanos!

These seem to have actually been considered at some point, though.

Eh. That sorta happens

Mjolnir measures a warrior's worth. The willingness to kill in combat is a virtue in its eyes.

What makes you say that?

Anyone thinking that kid from Iron Man 3 would matter

The set of leaks that those come from nailed a lot of very specific things about the movie like Hulk being the one to wear the Stark Gauntlet and it fucking his arm up. So those were likely remnants of older drafts.

It's like that old Infinity War leak that claimed Cap only showed up during the Battle of Wakanda. Everyone called bullshit when the trailers dropped, but the Russos later revealed in an interview Cap only coming in at the last second was the plan for the longest time.

Abomination and the Leader appearing in Civil War

Yea Forums is a weird place for leaks because it's always a split 50/50
The anonimity allows someone to leak however the fuck much they want without repercussion but on the other it's easy to spill bullshit

MCUfags have the most retarded ideas but I worry that Feige has been listening, especially after he admitted that he likes going around Marvel boards to see what the fans want and their reaction to things.

that's fucking hilarious

Thor literally became unworthy because he fought a needless war against the Frost Giants

People in my class kept saying Wolverine would show up at the post credits scene because they watched on some YouTube video.
Since I am the class designeted comic loser ,everybody would go up to me and say it like it was a spoiler to get a reaction out of me.
It never worked since I knew they're only allowed to use Fox's characters in 2020

Most theories were retarded with no basis and just shitty predictions, like throwing a dart into the air, hoping they are going to be right
HOWEVER, there's some that actually believed
>Captain America will die in civil war
>Bucky will replace him in the same movie or in the next one
>Thor will die (and go to valhalla) in Age of Ultron and resurrect on Thor 3
>Hulk will turn into red/gray hulk in Age of Ultron
>Captain America is going to retire due him aging really fast thanks to the freezing shit he suffered
>wanda and quicksilver were mutans all along, the stones just awakened their powers

The only reason I believed those theories about important characters deaths despite disney obviously wanting to use them on infinity war was because of THIS THEORY
>Infinity War part 2 will introduce time travel so they can include all characters that died in previous movies

Here's a recent, crackpot one;
The clanking at the end of the Endgame credits is foreshadowing Doctor Doom making his armor.
One man of Iron dies, another shall rise.

Attached: tinfoil.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

yeah, someone even leaked an entire script for The Force Awakens months before the movie was out that turned out to be so accurate in places that it had to be have been an actual early draft of the script.

And frankly it was a better story even with the ending being a ridiculous battle between the Star Killer and the new republic's Totally Not a Death Star

Do you think they'll even use Wolverine? I have a sneaking suspicion that they'll start with the first 5 but I've been way wrong before.

It's never the case but that's cool.

The inital leaked prologue that had an scene ripped from MI:Fallout. I liked it better than the actual one, because of how it dealt with the aftermath of the snap.
>>Hulk will turn into red/gray hulk in Age of Ultron
That was initially the plan.

>Thor will die (and go to valhalla) in Age of Ultron and resurrect on Thor 3
I remember thinking this because of thors vision scene in the trailer

The original leak mentioned that Banner Hulk would lose his arm using it. Also that half of the original team would die.

>Do you think they'll even use Wolverine?

Come on, bro. It's Wolverine.

MODOK being in Civil War
Quicksilver coming back in any movie
Annihilus being the true villain of Endgame
Lady Death being in Endgame

Attached: annihilus.jpg (409x635, 117K)

>Annihilus being the true villain of Endgame
Who would believe this? Most MCU viewers have no idea who he is, and usurping their new best boy Thanos would make a bigger shit fit than Ghostbusters 2016. Is there some kind of Easter egg or interview that would make anyone think this might be the case?

Before the title for Endgame was revealed, people were theorizing what it was. Some people said it may be "Annihilation" and then retards just assumed that Annihilus would one up Thanos.

We going crackpot fully?
Because we can do this shit for years.

Attached: wolverine.png (780x548, 478K)

I could kind of see the logic there. The snap disruptes the negative zone somehow, causing Annihilus to invade. Then you have Thanos and the avengers having to team up to fight him and in the end reversing time and preventing the snap (possibly with present Thanos having to kill past Thanos) turns out to be the only possible way to stop Annihilius.

It wouldn't be a completely unworkable plot for a movie.

Or it could be like this:
>When Thanos goes through the portal, a few of the stones fall off, Mind, Soul, and Space
>Those end up in the Negative Zone, and eventually, a minor bug there discovers them. Finding out that there is life beyond his universe, he becomes Annihilus, hellbent on killing everyone that isn't him by controlling his waves of insects.
>There's three parties to this; Annihilus wanting to kill everyone, Thanos trying to keep the status quo of the snap, and the Avengers trying to revert things back to the way they were

>Reed Richards would be in the movie
>Galactus in the post-credits

>Galactus ate Thanos' planet and that's why he's REALLY trying to go through with his plan, to starve the Devourer
>Bruce in Infinity War is actually Loki disguising himself as Bruce, which is why he can't turn into Hulk
>Child Gamora at the end of Infinity War is Mistress Death taking her form
>Vision will come back gray and lifeless in Endgame
>T'Challa's ring is the Soul Stone
>The Celestial shown in Guardians of the Galaxy destroying a planet was foreshadowing Kang because of the buildings shown on the planet and the purple man screaming shown on the side
>The fake Mandarin in Iron Man 3 was pulling a ruse and was the real Mandarin all along
>Norman Osborn being in Homecoming and Far From Home, down to guesses about what his suit's details, as people can never get enough of STORMIN' NORMAN
>Thor being in Iron Man 2
>That 2017 horror movie called Life is actually a prequel to Venom

This is so stupid that I made me chuckle.

This but in the Thunderbolts movie

That Heimdall had the Soul Stone.

I remember reading somewhere that Eva Green was approached for Lady Death in Endgame. A shame because Green tends to do nudes in most of her movies.

Old Cap is actually Loki, the real was killed by red skull when returning the stone

Your old man and I used to do this all the time, kid, it’s called an age gap relationship and it’s super woke.

Pepper dues in Iron Man 3

That Iron Man 3 would be about Tony trying to recover after the attack on New York and have to contend with Fin Fang Foom, all the while suffering from an alcohol problem.

Attached: fin fang.jpg (960x719, 107K)

>Avengers tower would be in The Amazing Spider-Man and Andrew Garfield would show up in the MCU

I think that it might be too soon to overwrite jackman's past 20-ish years of wolverine, so they might promote laura to be wolverine instead.

I hope not that would be a terrible idea.

>tfw multiple films were meant to deal with Tonys alcoholism but it was dropped in all of tjem

>tfw Jon Favreau wanted IM2 to be an adaptation of Demon in a bottle and execs shut it down for being “too dark”

Attached: BD1A8A0F-E852-4F66-9131-722FB683B0A6.jpg (578x429, 28K)

I remember people saying that Wolverine cut Fury's eye out.

that's ascended tier crackpot
can't get more crackpot than that

kek

>The Celestial shown in Guardians of the Galaxy destroying a planet was foreshadowing Kang because of the buildings shown on the planet and the purple man screaming shown on the side
nigga what

>Captain America will die in civil war
>retarded with no basis

However thematically wrong for the MCU, there is a basis for this.

Attached: CyclopsWasRight.jpg (258x195, 14K)

>boy It would be a dick move if I dated the daughter of my mentor
>better let her be knocked up by a random ghetto thug!

I hope Kang will turn out to be a descendant from the 30th century who, for some inexplicable reason, looks almost exactly like Tony, just a little older.

Ohhhh.... I like that, that is nice.

Heimdall has the soul stone

That was actually the plan.

Kang does kind of look like an older Tony.

Attached: Kang vs Cap end.jpg (940x577, 252K)

Cap is always at his best when he is laying the smackdown on a tyrant or conqueror.

BENDIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS

Attached: 3133300-0b+infamous_iron_man_1_ribic_variant.jpg (1059x1500, 845K)

>The fake Mandarin in Iron Man 3 was pulling a ruse and was the real Mandarin all along
Isn't that what they revealed in the Hail to the King short?

Hail to the King revealed that there was a real Mandarin, but whatshisface the corporate stooge believed he was just a myth and so forsaw no repercussions in using the name to lend legitimacy and gravitas to his own scheme

Thor became unworthy because he didn't listen to Daddy.

That's honestly better that what we got.

>Civil War will be a 1:1 recreation of the comic except that the one that unmasks in public is Black Panther because there will be no Spider-Man
>Everyone but Captain America dies in Endgame, post-credits scene is him mourning everyone in the graveyard when Xavier appears and says that his students can replace the Avengers from now on

I’ve always been in the camp that wanted Kang as a descendant of Stark. Making him a Richards or Doom doesn’t work that well. Then again, I’ve always preferred Doom as an Iron Man foe, so...

Did the Gulf War really need a supersoldier project? Seemed like the US pretty much had that one covered

The people who believed that were normies who didn't understand Cap's frozen-in-ice backstory and wondered how he could still be young in the modern era.

>Civil War will be
user...