Funniest Endgame scenes?

>I'm gonna be honest, up until this point I thought you were a build-a-bear
>Star-lords dance from the perspective of Rhodey
>Hail Hydra
>That's America's ass
>I...went for the head (not sure if funny but people laughed at it?)
>Hulk and the kids
>Korg playing fortnite featuring fat Thor yelling at a kid
>Ant-man not knowing which version of himself peed in the suit
Post more

Attached: thanos.png (769x455, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3yN1ok95xE
youtu.be/M-Qe_HK6xi8?t=70
youtube.com/watch?v=agyytss-dZg
youtu.be/N_dUmDBfp6k?t=28
youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I went for the head
There were equal parts laughing and "Aww" in my theater, which was about right. It was comedic, but also, you could tell Thor was broken, body and soul

Noobmaster69
Scott asking the kids if they wanted to take a picture with Ant-Man and being embarrassed when they don’t know who he is.
Howard Potts and Tony’s “hippie beard”
Rocket being chased after retrieving the stone and being mistaken for another animal
La cucaracha, la cucaracha, ya no puede caminar

The Hulk bit went on a little long imo.

When they pressed the alarm for the Ant Man van and the song played. Honestly laughed at that more than I expected
Rocket screaming boom after forming the Stark Infinity Gauntlet. It felt natural since I used to do it alot as teenager when dangerous material is involved

I was expecting it to end in him having a hulk moment at Scott and I was kinda disappointed when it didn't.

It's honestly a great moment,
shows how Thanos never cared about winning
shows how futile avenging actually is on this still
shows us that Thor is unquestionably the biggest badass around.

>Star-lords dance from the perspective of Rhodey
This and Hulk/Banner half-heartedly smashing shit, especially when he just gently threw the bike were probably my favourites, but honestly got quite a few chuckles out of Endgame.

They actually pulled a great balance ratio of serious, dramatic and quip moments for this movie, didn't they?

hulk snoring with a hat on his head while Tilda casually chats with half of banner's soul

>being mistaken for another animal
they thought he was a rabbit like thor did

> Carol thinking she's hot shit for being able to tank Thanos. Thanos plucks the power stone and uses it to deck her through the ruins of the Avengers' base

>Thor and Star-Lord scene

I'm liking where this is going.

>You look like melted ice cream
Dunno why I found it funny, it was probably Thor grinning like an idiot in response to it

They did...can't think of any jokes that undercut serious moments or overstayed their welcome, like drax eating those nuts and saying he was invisible

that one scene with Thor screaming at Fortnite kid was definitely wearing my patience.

I think America's Ass was a bit blunt with Cap acknowledging it but yeah they did a good job. There's definitely no "orange slices" like in Civil War

That one got the most laughs in my theatre, it was pretty absurd but I liked it

I agree. That and the dab I could do without. I do think it was abit funny since Thor trashtalk was something he can do legit. I knew the Fortnite crossovers would results in something like this.

>someone yelled "Wakanda Forever in the theater when Black Panther showed up, no one responded at all and there was an awkward silence after
>during Tony's monologue at the end, a sad moment, all you could hear was someone's 2 year old babbling
>some sub human started watching Youtube on their phone before the movie was even over, with the volume up
When are they going to start stationing armed guards in movie theaters to gun these people down on site? You literally have to wait 3 weeks and go at a 12PM showing to actually watching a movie now

Attached: 1404444151971.jpg (600x501, 125K)

What the hell happened to the rabbits on Asgard?

That was at most 10 seconds and three lines of dialogue.

That's unlucky. Apart from a few laughs and a few claps, My theatre was dead quiet. It was glorious. I teared a little because I'm a sucker for father and daughter relationships and I thought Morgan would have a hard time growing up without Tony

My theatre was perfect. No babies crying, no annoying people yelling. Was the first time I heard people clapping in a theatre too Cap lifting the hammer

More like the biggest sadass around. It only made his life worse.

this is why i go to thursday night showings. The only people who show up are the hardcore people who care about watching the movie instead of normie moms bringing their kids and random teenagers

That earned the loudest wave of shocked gasps I've ever heard.

>Korg playing fortnite featuring fat Thor yelling at a kid

Thanks for saving me $10 and three hours.

10 seconds can be a long time.

proof that powerlevelfags don't understand narrative storytelling on even the most basic level

You're just as unbearable as people who play fortnite

...Children?

>Is he sleeping?
>I think he's dead.

You sound like a dork

>I'm gonna be honest, up until this point I thought you were a build-a-bear
>Maybe I am
Really sad when you remember he was made by scientists, like how kids make a build-a-bear

It's a certain type of person even in childhood

Scott and those kids. That shit was hilarious

>I...went for the head (not sure if funny but people laughed at it?)
Wtf

I kinda laughed at that too, it was more like "wow they really went there and beheaded the main villain in the first few minutes" kinda laugh

Rhodey knocking Quill out was the funniest part for me.

I was incredibly relieved when that happened.
Was very worried when she showed up to destroy Thanos' ship. She tanks a headbutt too so she's incredibly OP and would have won the whole battle on her own had she been there earlier. Fuck, I'm not looking forward to more Captain Marvel in the MCU.

My theatre was completely full (it's a small one with maybe 50 seats?). Everyone was really well behaved. No one claps in Australia. I can't tell if you're all still memeing when you talk about clapping for movies or plane landings.

Total dead silence for Black Panther's return. It wasn't especially well recieved here. Also, Captain Marvel seemed to confuse a lot of people when she first showed up. I very much doubt half the audience had seen her movie. Let alone her post-credits scene which is actually pretty important.

I found it odd to include Fortnight. Felt really out of place. I guess it's synergy with whatever Infinity War shit they've got going on in that game but in universe it was very odd. Half the population is gone and Fortnight is still playable? I figure even 5 years after the snap , online games wouldn't work so well.

Attached: 1393849247789.gif (420x252, 1.69M)

I live in California and it was also dead silent when Black Panther came on screen, people only started cheering when they saw Spiderman swing in.

>I found it odd to include Fortnight. Felt really out of place. I guess it's synergy with whatever Infinity War shit they've got going on in that game but in universe it was very odd.
>tfw people are literally playing a video game with Thanos in it in the universe where Thanos killed everyone. Epic Games are fucking ruthless.

It's not as bad as it sounds

In my theater there was a toddler a couple rows behind me that kept making noise throughout the movie. The dad kept trying to make her quiet, but she would just giggle in response. He took her outside the theater a few times and eventually just left with her after like two thirds of the movie.
In terms of funny moments, that scene when Wanda fights Thanos. And Wanda says he took everything from her, and Thanos says he doesn't even know her.

Well present time Thanos had to be killed at some point anyway, may as well get it done while he's not resisting

The only laughing in my theatre at that scene was nervous ones.

Professor Hulk giving Scott the tacos.

Nothing says badass like killing a disarmed restrained man who was making tea five seconds ago.

I don't think that was inteded to be comedic.

Shit, the exact same shit happened at my theater. Did the kid who said Wakanda Forever also shout Yibambe a couple times?

It's a relatively short scene. Korg is pissed off at another player and Thor jumps on mic to threaten the guy unless he logs off. I think he basically says he'll fly over to his house and rip his arms off.
What annoys me most is that they actually showed game footage. If it had just been Korg playing a game but we don't see the TV, then I'd be totally fine with it.

The other blatantly obvious product placement was the really slow shot of Tony rocking up in his car . Jesus christ, Audi.

What other product placement was in the film?

Attached: 126876541.jpg (126x125, 2K)

>he doesn't go to a theater with singles only policy
You deserved it. Learn to put up with the smell trust me it's worth it.

Ben and Jerry's? Hulk was eating the flavor that was named after him in IW. a more subtle one though

taco scene with antman and really anytime he called cap "captain america". the guy just loves cap

Cap, Scott and Nat drove an Audi to Stark's lodge too. Amazing that Audi was still cranking out new cars with the snap and all that.

Isn't the Avengers base really a Porsche site?

That long, slow, panning shot over Citi Field

He was so proud of Wasp calling Cap

>went to a nice theater with vinyl electric recliners
>during the saddest, most dramatic scene in the movie, dead silence and then
>someone slowly reclines their chair.
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP
>people giggle

Fucking philistines man.

Attached: 1553819915248.jpg (800x600, 55K)

There was a group of about half a dozen 13 year olds behind me that were crying for the last 15 minutes of the movie. it was annoying as fuck.

I kinda wish they'd inserted a line from one of Tony's suits about that punch launching Carol into orbit.

At the start of the movie some lady in the back row with loudly said out "Oh shit" during Clint's family part. I was to absorbed by the film to notice any other outburst or comments.

So what happened to past gamorra? Is she replacing present gamorra?

she fucked off and the guardians and thor are gonna find her

The scene where Starlord sees Gamora again and then Nebula tells Gamora that is the guy she likes.

fucking top kek

This 16ish year old white girl 2 seats over pretty much immediately started crying because of that

Thor's the Gohan of the MCU

I admit that rubbed me a bit wrong. Starlord is the only one who permanently lost someone who didn't get a full grieving scene. He was a bit too much of a butt monkey in this.

Otherwise I loved it

>shows how Thanos never cared about winning
actually, he only cared about winning, even if it means his own death. he died knowing he's won and they can do nothing to change it.

even past thanos show he's fine with dying as long as it means he achieved his goal

A movie with a billion dollar budget needs some product placements

my theater was fine, surprisingly vacant for a saturday afternoon matinee but it felt crowded since every coincidentally graviated to the left side of the auditorium for whatever reason. only annoyance was two kids that would wait until the quietest moments to start speculating about something to the effect of "oh but what if xyz got the infinity gauntlet" and their dad fell asleep 30 minutes in. i didn't know there were people behind me until black panther showed up and two elderly black women went "MHM". people only applauded for Avengers, assemble! and I am Iron Man. All the jokes were dead silent, maybe a cough.

Attached: thanos_car_2.jpg (800x450, 73K)

I must be blind cause I missed the dab people are talking about. When did it happen and who did it

Some asshole in my theater laughed when it showed Iron Mans reactor with the proof he has a heart line. It was really awkward cause it was only 1 guy laughing at an obvious sad scene

There's a scene where ANTS and Hulk are at a cafe or something. Some kinds notice Hulk and want a picture of him. Hulk is ultra nice guy so offers if they want a picture of ANTS as well. But the kids don't know who ANTS is. Anyway, Hulk sort of does a dab just for the kids sake. I don't think he really knows what he's doing, he just knows it's what the kids are into FIVE YEARS AFTER HALF THE WORLD DIED.

Anyway, it's easily missable. I didn't even notice while watching. Only saw the clip posted on here and noticed it.

Attached: 1176647337185.gif (300x222, 2.02M)

had someone's tard wake up after the big battle scene saying "hey is spidurman! spidurman!" and they blabbered shit like "Thanos! Yeah is thanos!" before shutting up. Hopefully someone choked him back into unconsciousness

Don’t forget crippled

I think that gets a pass because it was a reference to an earlier joke in the series

mine was pretty normal, just people cheering when everyone showed up during the final battle., except for the fact that they forgot to turn the lights off during the first 5 minutes of the movie

Yeah that's a reference to the beginning of Infinity War. Tony tells Strange he was a flavour named after him. Stark Raving Mad or something.

I didn't notice the branding of Ben and Jerry's in Endgame though. Don't think it's namedropped at least.

Yeah, I can see your point, but to be fair, his little monkey scene was the dance and that was before he lost Gamora and the Gamora that he encounters in the final battle was the Gamora before she knew him so her response is understandable. I figured he'd get his grieving scene in GOTG3 as he searches for her.

I was probably laughing too hard to notice. That scene was probably the funniest to me

I hate the fact that Hulk and Thor have become comic relief.
Banner is literally written in the comics as one of the most tortured characters ever.

When they are deciding what time to go to for the stones you can see the Hulk eating the ice cream.

He doesn't even dab properly
youtube.com/watch?v=q3yN1ok95xE

Oh I thought he was just doing some kind of wave

It is. But Audi and Porsche are both owned by VW, so it was probably part of the deal to use the place to feature their cars. VW Probably figure they'll sell more Audis to general audiences than Porsches.

t. /o/

So since Thanos goes to the future doesn’t that mean there’s no Thanos to snap in the past thus creating a paradox?

The 2014 Thanos is effectively from a different universe. They're using DB time travel rules. The only result is that there's some other timeline that doesn't have a Thanos so that timeline's Avengers will never have to deal with him.

I didn't mind the dance scene, that was funny. The scene where Gamora nails him in the crotch made sense narratively, but it made me feel really bad for Quill, especially since that was basically his biggest scene in the climax.

And I felt the final scene with him was a bit mean spirited. It was funny for sure, but it's a little sad that even now he has no respect from the people he's been living with for a few years for the most part.

I'm still excited for GotG3, especially if Thor is on the team, but yeah, probably my biggest issue with the movie.

my theater, also in california, went apeshit when black panther appeared. they clapped and cheered and gasped and all that jazz,

>Come here.
>Come here.
>WHAP
Rocket slapping Thor was so great

>Loses his brother three times
>Loses his mother
>Loses his waifu
>Loses his father
>Loses his Asgardian friends
>Loses his hammer
>Loses his kingdom
>Loses half of his surviving subjects
>Loses another half of his surviving subjects
>Kills Thanos when it's too late to make a difference
>Loses his abs
>Loses his title of king to fucking Tessa Thompson
MCU Thor had a hard life

I was expecting a stable time loop sorta thing, but I guess time doesn't have to flow as normal, they just need thir stones

Another thing is why was Peters friend crying in the end. The way Spider-Man describes it he went to sleep not knowing he died. So if that were true then his friend wouldn’t know he died and wouldn’t be crying. Because if he was alive he would be 5 years older and wouldn’t be in High School

The last one is good for him though. He literally never wanted to be king. He did it because he had to

i actually liked hulk dabbing or whatever, at least if it was to play up the awkwardness. its five fucking years in the future and he still thinks kids do that? it was funny

People only clapped and cheered in my showing when cap picked up the hammer.

The clapping is an extension of the cheering

>spidey coming back and telling Iron Man how he woke up and he was gone but Strange said “come on it’s been 5 years we have to go” already knowing what had happened from the Time Stone

I just don't get it. People are generally quiet in our cinemas. You might hear a "oh no" when Nebula left her wifi on , or you hear some excitement for worthy Cap but nobody fucking claps. That's just insane behaviour to me.

Having said that, if I was going to clap at any point, it would have been for when Cap Marvel got punched into orbit . Just because I'm a sexist misogynistic asshole or something.

Attached: 1381645345178.gif (280x280, 1.1M)

maybe fat dude survived the snap?

Also doesn't this make peter and his friend held-back students for 5 years?

He was Professor Hulk in this movie, and Professor Hulk, while certainly still tortured, is one of his more jovial and friendly personalities.

But if fat dude survived he would be 5 years older and no longer in high school

How many millions do you think epic paid for the fortnite bit? Im guessing 10 million.

He's exactly the same age he was at the snap. So he and apparently all his friends got the snap.

Speaking of aged up, was that supposed to be the kid from Iron Man 3 at Tony's funeral? I can't imagine who else he could be.

>Thor and Thanos clashing weapons
>Mjolnir starts flying toward them
>Slams into Thanos' balls
>Thanos goes cross eyed "Oof right in the infinity stones!"
>Rocket "That's gotta hurt!"

He's that kid from Ironman 3.

I don't remember him crying. The last time he saw Peter he was heading off to go fight aliens, Ned was probably just happy to see him safe.

So Yea Forums Infinity War gave us plenty of memes. So which lines from Endgame are meme material?

Epic didn't pay anything, The Russos approached them because they like fortnite.

Peter woke up from the un-snap and immediately was pulled into battle
Everyone else would've been driving around the bus, wondering where he was as a ship invaded, snapped/unsnapped, and then there was at least some time between the unsnap and Peter actually returning to school where everyone was still unsure what the fuck was going on

This takes me back a year

I think I was the only one who laughed at Wanda confronting Thanos and he's just "I don't even know you!"

>They're using DB time travel rules
You mean Marvel time travel rules? Because time travel in Marvel's created a split timeline forever unless you're using weird shit like Doom's platform or Bendis' writing.

>I can do this all da--
>Yeah yeah, I know

Aww? How is that an Aww moment?

Do you only think that because it's Fortnite?

>Drifting left!
>One side, Lebowski!

Attached: 943f4312-3bf0-4ecc-946e-06ffaa5c2669[1].jpg (780x520, 43K)

That's pretty sad if true. I really don't think that piece of shit needs any more advertising.
How long until the battle royale phase goes away?

Not that I care. I don't even play multiplayer games except for Dota when I get dragged into it occasionally.

I liked that. The ass comment seemed really odd coming from Cap though.

I would have pissed on everyone present in the theater, then proceed to take a huge shit and throw it at the screen and leave if that happened.

Attached: 1547360094819.jpg (720x720, 24K)

I mean DB time travel rules.

I'm not gonna lie, the elevator scene had me grinning uncontrollably like an idiot.

I am inevitable

Not to mention he did jackshit but drink beer and watch TV or play vidya for the last five years, while Blackyrie was doing her best to lead whatever's remaining of Asgard's people.

There was some white bitch sat next to me who didn't switch her phone off and kept pulling it out to check the time or her messages or whatever, like she was too fucking important to just be separated from her devices for a few hours like everyone else. Wanted to grab it and best her and her soiboi bf to death with it.

There was also some chavs who kept trying to make people laugh during the showing but they constantly failed because they're retarded and they think telling is funny.

>technicall he's not a raccoon
>whatever. he eats garbage

glad he didn't hear that. it wasn't funny

Attached: Rocket-Raccoon-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy.jpg (1400x700, 627K)

I hate this but fucking kek.

Surprised no one has mentioned Professor Hulk cringing at Rage Hulk in the past like someone watching an embarrassing video of themselves being drunk.

Also the subsequent attempt to blend in by half-heartedly pretending to be him.

>She tanks a headbutt too so she's incredibly OP and would have won the whole battle on her own had she been there earlier.
Strange and Wanda could've also made short work of Thanos, but the former had to act as a magic dam and the latter got fire-rained.

>Drax says he is not a dude
>Tony calls him The Dude
K I N O

I don't know if it was supposed to be funny but
Clint and Nat fighting each other for who gets to sacrifice themselves had me laughing like an idiot.

>Strange acting as a dam for half the fight
>Vision not coming back to make up for doing nothing but getting his ass kicked last movie
My only two complaints for the ending fight.

I will say that the final fight wasn't as tightly choreographed as the fight between Thanos and the space team in IW. I still enjoyed it, but the Dr Strange vs Thanos bit was too good

>Daddy Thor shows up when they face Thanos

What about Rhodey getting a proton suit then doing nothing with it except when he met a dying Stark.

Or Pietro never being fucking acknowledged, he didn't even get a funeral line or something in AoU, and in the end Wanda just says "They both know", referring to Nat and Vis.

Those two are the only things that made me REEEEEEEEEEE

I consider the Titan fight = Steve/Thor/Stark vs Thanos, so it was well for me.

many moments already listed ITT, but Chitauri running away after 2012 Hulk is in smash mode is a personal favorite

Attached: oh fuck this.webm (400x169, 703K)

probably both.

Pietro was dead before the Avengers even really knew who Thanos was. Thanos was the cause of Vision and Natasha, so they would be mentioned in relation to Thanos being defeated

>Rhodey advocating for baby murdering Thanos
dark but funny.
Him and Scott going on about how everyone knows how time travel works based on time travel movies was also pretty great.

It wasn't user but I was the only one in my theatre laughing too

>Professor Hulk watching savage hulk throw a temper tantrum
>"I can do this al-" "Yeah yeah I know"
>Tony talking to Howard
>Nat and Clint's suicide run
>Nebula literally shooting the old version of herself

There were some really nice send-offs to the character development they've had over the years and giving closure to a lot of people

My favorite gag is Banner having to keep explaining to everyone that he isn't an expert in specific scientific fields before they pester him enough that he just gives in and starts winging it.

>>Rhodey advocating for baby murdering Thanos

Attached: batman33.jpg (486x409, 45K)

It probably was meant to be funny to make you think neither would actually have to sacrifice the other

I liked how it kept making me guess which one was actually going to die. It was up in the air and every time I thought it had settled on one they'd flip it around and go with the other. Granted I was laughing every time that happened, but still

>Thor taking Stormbreaker back from Cap

>drink beer and watch TV or play vidya for the last five years
Guys I think I might be Thor

I'm glad it was Widow. I actually like MCU Hawkguy

Clint wanting to be the one who dies was pretty retarded, like they are doing this so he could get his family back, yet is willing to give his life so they would have to suffer without him.

He was depressed, he wasn't thinking straight

The Dark elves

woooooo

Depressed Thor was pretty great desu

I think most parents that love their kids would rather a world where they are dead and the kids are alive than the opposite.

That one black dude who yelled WAKANDA when black panther came out and was talking loudly throughout the whole 3 hrs of the movie.

Attached: 1556281836348.jpg (915x960, 51K)

>that boomer reference

>Fuck, I'm not looking forward to more Captain Marvel in the MCU.
She's like Hal Jordan. OP and kind of annoying, but also busy picking fights with cosmic threats.

The difference with Wanda is that she's a glass cannon. Lots of people can take her down.

This.

Similar thing happened to me, I was sitting in between some annoying punky teenager with a tumblr haircut who wouldn't stop pointing and screaming every time one of the characters showed up one time so much so that it hurt my ears and a 3 year old who kept walking around and muttering child babble with light up shoes on.

This was a 7pm to 11pm show, why the fuck do people bring their babies out this late? At least the baby left the movie eventually, screaming tumblr was there the whole time.

>this all happens to him within a decade in a 1500 year long life

from his perspective it probably just feels like the shittiest weekend of his life

Is Hal a smug asshole? I don't know him very well.

Also from Australia and I heard a bunch of Wakanda forever haha. So maybe its a location thing.

One thing I liked about this movie was the Avengers just chilling at the base just talking and such.

Attached: ohohohoh.jpg (299x300, 13K)

I liked the joke but didn't like Cap saying "ass" or "shit"

Attached: Aven Assem.jpg (301x476, 72K)

Jesus really? QLD here. Haven't met anyone who liked Black Panther more than even Antman yet.

I think he was afraid of going back to them after his murder spree

But he's got a nice ass

I had a kid who cheered when fortnite popped up and a couple of people who tried to awkwardly force applause during big scenes

Is a man not allowed to compliment his own ass?

Better than Brie

>QLD
>Hanson Country
>Home of One Nation
yup theres your problem

Attached: UnequaledSkinnyCoot-small.gif (500x194, 1.1M)

Is Captain America not entitled to the pride of his own ass?
NO says Ant-Man, it belongs to America
NO says the fujoshits, it belongs to Tony Stark
NO says Thanos, it belongs to exactly half the population

I just had people laughing about it, nothing too cringy during the fortnite scene. My mom tried to awkwardly force applause once but for the most part everyone in the theater was applauding since I'm in Americlap.

Nobody vocalized it, but I thought it was funny how Nebula's endoskeleton is literally just the T-800's arm. (though fwiw they do call out "Terminator" when discussing time-travel movies).
Also Clint running through the tunnels with the gauntlet reminded me of that "super-old movie called 'Aliens'".

Attached: t-800-endoskeleton-arm-and-brain-chip_terminator_gallery_5c4bab9e6dc9b.jpg (1500x1000, 202K)

Seriously? Hanson has like less than 5% approval rates. No one seriously votes for her unless it's a protest vote.
>Please explain
She's been a joke since the 90s

>NO says the fujoshits, it belongs to Tony Stark
It belongs to Bucky you idiot.

How did all this clapping in cinemas and for plane landings begin? I find it odd.

The shield belongs to Bucky

Lebowski Thor is 100% going to be the go-to Halloween costume/convention cosplay for dudes of a certain weight this year.

Ok buddy, good for you. Show those girls who's boss.

>How did all this clapping in cinemas and for plane landings begin?
I think Americans just like being excited and clapping
>The shield belongs to Bucky
You're not wrong.

Rhodey got some really good moments in this movie.

Destiny fulfilled.

Black Dwarf getting taken down by Ant-Man.

she is but she just left and it'll probably set up GotG 3 with thor

Loki's "Great" Escape

Or she dusted with all the others from the 2014 timeline

>a dog covers its eyes.

You're both wrong. Falcon earned the fuck outta that shield. He was the only person other than Widow to attend Peggy's funeral with Cap.

I love how he's just happy he got it to kind of work.

I am inevitable

This. Was surprised how actually funny the movie was which is weird for a recent MCU movie, the jokes usually don't land that hard.

Thanos pushing Carol's shit in with the power stone.

He was a test pilot, and is responsible for large swathes of the galaxy. As far as smugness, his whole deal is that he always thinks he knows best.

Steve becoming the great uncle of the woman he made out with:

youtu.be/M-Qe_HK6xi8?t=70

I mean, god fucking damn. Hell's horses on ho-backs. No shame. Zero dignity. Euch.

Attached: Suzuka Swipe.png (522x484, 334K)

No wonder the critics are loving it, plus the movie had plenty of great character moments, and only one CGI-heavy battle.

I really don't know why they added this scene to be honest, especially since she was never in another one of the movies.

He actually shouts dab while doing it

Pretty sure Bucky was still a wanted criminal at the time.
My main issue is that Steve has super strength and reflexes. It helps him throw the shield with enough force to pinball bounce all over the shop.
We know from Winter Soldier and Civil War that Bucky is capable of the same shield feats, pretty much.
Sam is a normal dude. If he throws the shield, it ain't coming back to him unless he uses that magnetic gadget Cap used in Ultron.

At least he's not related to her though? Not by blood anyway.

Crap thought eith both they meant tony and nat but yours makes more sense

underrated

He would probably have to anyway, what with the flying and all.

>unless he uses that magnetic gadget Cap used in Ultron.
why not use it, then?

You don't think throwing a shield while flying would totally throw him off?
You know what, nevermind. Now that I think of it, his wings work independently of his arm positions. Still, I think it'd be a bit uncoordinated. Sam can already use his wings as a shield anyway. We saw that in Civil War. It actually covers his whole body too.

>The other blatantly obvious product placement was the really slow shot of Tony rocking up in his car
First time watching a MCU movie? Tony has been using audi cars since the first Ironman

watch again th emovie, it came from a timeline that got erased once Cap put back each gem on their respective time

I know. Was just talking about Endgame though. It seemed a lot more obvious because his car took a long time to actually park.

>but I thought it was funny how Nebula's endoskeleton is literally just the T-800's arm
It was cool when they made a slight reference to Terminator 2 when she got the orb

Is her arm actually the exact same model? I didin't look too closely at it.
Sort of surprised Rhodey wasn't a little more disturbed when she plunged her arm in. Figured he would have said something like, "woah, I'm pretty sure I could have just pulled it out with a gadget or something"

ctully could probably upgrade the wrist magnetron thing from Ultron so it also has a launch function,

It made perfect sense because it saved him from being a hypocrit. He was all about how bullshit it was that bad people lived while so many good people had to die. During his path of slaughter, he had become that which he hated.

Also he just loves Nat like a sister dude.

>Aw he's like a puppy
>Puppy wants to go to space? Hmm?
Fucking Rocket man.

Attached: 1537657491285.jpg (247x250, 8K)

>move to Estonia about a month ago
>go the the cinema to watch End Game
>see a bunch of 10 year old kids in the theater
>"fuck" I think to myself
>mfw they were completly quiet
I love this country

Attached: smug thanos.jpg (225x225, 19K)

>Quiet theater
>Until from the back of the room someone yells "Tony better not die when them niggas got the time stone right there!"

At first it seemed like an M. Bison "It was Tuesday" comment, then you realize it's a Thanos who hadn't yet taken the stone from Vision

>they had to dig the stones out of Tony's crispy flesh

Attached: 12e9ec2e108d77e892988bc91921b301.png (481x1016, 857K)

>"Rhodes we don't kill babies"
>"But it's Thanos!"
>"Still Rhodes, thats messed up"

Fucking loved it, got a bit of a Venture Bros vibe from it.

Attached: 1545404184600.gif (540x270, 2.6M)

Fuck you, you are making me giggle like a retard
lov u

Attached: 1544053701259.jpg (432x435, 28K)

The scene I actually laughed out loud was when they swapped hammers and Thor is like "No, no, give me that, you get the small one"

But I think I might have been super hyped after the whole worthy scene

Just made me spit out my breakfast fuck you user

>I...went for the head.
I found it annoying how many people in the theater giggled at that. This isn't suppose to be a funny scene you morons, don't just laugh at it because you heard it before.

If this movie taught you anything, it's that time is relative. For you the cringe only lasted for 5 hours, for others, it lasted 5 years.

Geez user, no need to be a buzzkill.

This was the most wholesome part. Prof. Hulk is a total bro.

No one laughed in my cinema. It wasn't a joke.J Just sort of doing what Thanos told him to do out of spite.

This. I hope he gets to talk with past Gamora about how bad it hurts knowing he lost the Gamora that he had been through so much with; and that despite the fact that she's the same person, he'll never be able to have that relationship again.

I think Nebula will get a greater role playing the "big sister" to alternate Gamora. For once in their relationship, Nebula is the more emotionally stable one. And maybe Nebula can help Gamora become a little closer to the present Gamora.

>All the other male characters present cover their balls reflexively while saying 'oooooooohhhh'

Sup, regular size man?

They really should've shown her actually leading for a bit, so that we know she actually changed a bit from the drunken slaver from Ragnarok. Felt a bit off now

I should specify that I'm not calling you guys morons. I'm typing out what I would have liked to have said to the people who laughed at that scene in the theater.

I don't think that will matter. Gamora has all of the shit she's been through with Nebula as a basis for their relationship, but she's got nothing with Quill.

Maybe they'll wind up forming a relationship based on their adventures together, but I feel like Quill's gonna have some trouble getting over the death of his timelines Gamora, and won't be able to see past Gamora in the same way.

Wanda is more popular than Carol:

youtube.com/watch?v=agyytss-dZg

The audience reaction is like a great big fuck you to Bendis and the comics division.

Bendis: "I don't even know you."
Wanda: "You will."

I don’t see why anyone should be surprised at this. Wanda has been in 4 films by now, of course people like her more than the bitch who’s movie just came out a month before Endgame.

watching endgame in theaters was like riding a fucking roller coaster with all the screaming it was fucking great

>The ass comment seemed really odd coming from Cap though.

One of the dudes in his support group was gay so obviously cap has updated his social mores

>"with the Infinity Stones, Thanos is like a god"
>"there's only one God, the lord and savior Jesus Christ, and he wouldn't kill off half the population, ma'am"

I left the theater

when the asgardians said "after that rabbit!" or whatever when chasing the hamster

>What other product placement was in the film?
WOW! YOU WERE WEARING AXE BOOODYY SPRAAAY??

It's an excitement thing. It seems really rude, I'm a pretty quiet and polite person. But when it's opening night and the excitement is electric in the air Cap grabs the hammer,
and the tide of the battle dramatically turns The excitement roils into cheers and applause but it's okay because you're ALL happy you're ALL here experiencing this movie together. It heightens the excitement of the moment and makes the whole experience much more than just watching a movie.

It's probably more he's happy to see that they both got snapped and Peter isn't 5 years older than him now. That would be pretty jarring if your best friend was suddenly 5 years older than you.

>I don’t even know who you are

Pity/sympathy.

Just make sure you look at the languages the movies are in. I caught Into the Spiderverse in Tartu a few weeks ago and it was in Estonian with Russian subtitles.

I was sniggering like crazy too.

Ten points.

>On Asgard, what you call magic we call science.
>On Asgard, what you call raccoons we call rabbits.

Someones got a text message during the quiet of Tony dying at my showing. I'm sure everyone in the theater would have been glaring daggers at that person if they had not been so invested in the movie at that moment.

>grandpas mad that the most popular videogame on the market had a 10 second scene

Attached: 1448681956064.jpg (640x634, 63K)

A group of kids a couple seats down from seemed to have their own inside joke about Iron Man.
They were snickering for the last 15 minutes of the movie.

[Spoiler]Starlord getting unceremoniously knocked out [/spoiler] was probably the funniest thing for me

Thor wanting to use the gauntlet has the best line in the movie.

>"Do you know what courses through my veins?"
>"Cheese whiz?"

Attached: this is one of the people chosen for the metacritic score btw.png (724x103, 20K)

I took a piss break in that scene. There's a whole article now about there being a gay character in that therapy session. A Russo bro or something. Like it even fucking matters. He's an extra.

Oh god. Yeah that was bad.

I agree. People were very excited in my cinema during that scene. But not clapping like seals.

I was wondering what was going to happen next in that scene. That black guy who says "Who?" is meant to show up a couple minutes later and probably caps unconscious Quill in the head.

America's ass

Was it really product placement if they were making fun of people who wear it

Attached: toafk.jpg (201x174, 8K)

I mean, back in Age of Ultron, he was embarrassed for being prudish with swear words.

At least stuckie is dead now. I don't mind it, its clear he misses peggy throughout all his movies.

Most of the jokes felt forced IMO

Easily Hydra-Cap.
They build up great tension, have you thinking "Oh yeah, Cap's gonna go sickhouse on these clowns....again. And then just as the tension gets maxed and guys are reaching for their holsters...

Wait wouldnt rhodey not notice that nebulas arm wasnt fucked up?

yeah

>one chance at life
>creates faux-intellectual hate bubble for himself

here is a proxy (You) to get better

>NO says Thanos, it belongs to exactly half the population
The half with a penis?

Honestly most of the negative reviews on RT are a hoot.
>The mega-franchise's biggest fans will likely embrace the waterlogged sentimentality that pervades the entire three-hour affair. But where does that leave those of us who just wanted a good movie? (David Bax, Battleship Pretension (no, really))
>[T]he entire endeavour loses any sense of emotional stakes or general meaning beyond the deliverance of crass fan-service and incomprehensible visuals.
>If AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR was a treatise on the Freshman year PoliSci theories of the intergalactic evil-monger, Thanos, then its follow-up is an epic poem on the cosmic futility of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
>I might be tempted to describe Infinity War and Endgame as a couple of the worst and ideologically vacuous blockbuster movies ever made - except I'm no longer sure they should even be called movies.
>Predictable and...overstuffed with snarky lines and bathetic moments, though as sumptuously made as anything to have rolled off the Marvel assembly line [but] since it gives series fans a heaping helping of what they obviously savor, they'll eat it up.
>In other words, without a diversity of voices, what are doubtless good intentions feel like paternalistic tokenism. It wouldn't be as frustrating if the solution weren't obvious.

Tears of joy/relief knowing your best friend hadn't aged five years and would still be there for you.

I, too, found it quite shallow and pedantic

Attached: maxresdefaultfc.jpg (960x720, 44K)

Epic Games was spared because they put Thanos in Fortnight.

>Pigeon does a double take

Attached: actually happned in a James Bond film.gif (550x336, 1.87M)

>probably caps unconscious Quill in the head
Presumably Steve made sure everything played out the way it should.

Clint and Nat having a fight over who gets to kill themselves had me chuckling

The kids photo and antman was funny, but stayed for WAY too long.

Speaking of which, how pissed are the Stucky shippers at the ending of the movie?

>he will grow!

In the comics do the stones roast people when they do super powerful shit with them?

>A voice from the heavens itself: "'nuff said!"

How come hulk didn't heal from his snap in a matter of seconds or minutes?

Attached: 144965109485.jpg (736x717, 57K)

test

bandwagonist detected

>Half the population is gone and Fortnight is still playable? I figure even 5 years after the snap , online games wouldn't work so well.
I was more baffled by the fact that it was 2023 and Fortnite and dabbing were still popular. I only just now had the thought that with half the population gone, there's bigger concerns than new games getting released and thus pop culture stagnated for a bit following the snapocalypse.

"There's an idiot in the landing zone" and Scott's taco first losing it's filling to jetblast, then the shell itself crumbling as well. Scott just sits there with a "This is my life now" expression.

No, and you don't need an infinity glove to use them, either. The time stone is the only one to blow up and reform after a use, iirc.

>no one mentions that earth seems to be in a better place because of the snap judging by the whales in the Hudson River

Attached: 08970F67821A4758BDBB54E2096063E7.jpg (1149x1600, 488K)

kek

After those 5 years, it seemed like most people just moved on. If it weren't for Scott, everyone would have just settled in with the new way the universe works.

I dont know about you lads but the scene at the end where they try to decide who will be the leader was funny on spanish becuase it reminds me of a joke about duel whit knifes

Thor's mom telling him to eat salad, reminded me of my mom telling me to go on a diet when I was a fat fuck

I know it's stupid and it would never happen but I really wish everyone (maybe except for a few extra heroes) would have stayed snapped.

So it's better for the whales, but not for any humans, who are the actually important parts of the planet.

The "vanished" monuments were creepy

All of Rhody being genre savvy. He's seen a few movies and he's committed to not making stupid mistakes.

I'm surprised they all survived 5 years to be honest. I would have loved to see evidence of a whole slew of issues like food shortages (so many farmers would have been dusted) and shit. Mass looting as well. I guess the surviving Avengers spend ages doing as much damage control as possible, but there's not many of them. All emergency services would be cut at least in half as well. It's the sort of shit that could be fleshed out in Agents of Shield, but it looks like they're just gonna ignore Infinity War & Endgame entirely outside of tiny references.

Attached: 1375147595489.jpg (499x314, 17K)

Half my theater laughed when he punched her into the next zip code.

Forget about foot shortages when people get dusted, how will the world adjust to the population doubling instantly? How will the logistics of it work? How many of those people will die just because they were brought back without any plan on how to feed them? Are there stockpiles of food for 4 billion people just in case they come back?

This was also a good way of relieving the audience of any pre-existing expectations of what the rules are in a time travel movie

India, for once in its history, wouldn't have all its streets covered in shit.

Most people would be in shock and unable to work for weeks after dying and coming back. But they'd all HAVE to go to work immediately otherwise shit would collapse almost overnight.

Lot of people have brought up the argument of people moving on and then their dusted families suddenly come back and complicate life. Inheritance etc. People who were dusted on a boat or plane or a building that no longer exists would likely fall to their deaths. All valid arguments. No one would be prepared at all.
Maybe the Avengers should have made a global announcement that they were gonna try to reverse things just as a forewarning.

It's kind hilarious, really. They're trying to do the reverse of collateral damage but they're probably going to ruin the world by bringing everyone back. I'd love to see what Ross would think after Civil War.

Attached: message from batman.jpg (546x521, 92K)

DAB ON EM

Attached: 1556414751997.png (1329x797, 852K)

we already produce 10x more food than we consume

Then why do people keep asking me to give money to feed hungry niglets?

How much do you think we'd be able to make if we got rid of half the farmers, half the truck drivers, half the engineers, doctors, manufacturers etc?

I Love that too! But I hate how Tony can just figure it out over a weekend.

You mean tell his computer to figure it out.

When did we start unironically using spoiler tags the correct way

The mods asked nicely

Only communists spoil things.

From what Thanos said in IW and caps line in Endgame Humanity and the Planet will be better off in the long run.

Attached: qvqgBYJxZNiUrOr8lNKYJmA_OMSySMuI2aVeDEvER98.jpg (1055x1500, 290K)

If I was Purple Man, this is the woman I'd make my sex slave.

Someone really like the smell of their own farts

aka the writers didn't know what to do with them so they wrote them into a corner.

Black Panther remembering Clint's name. It's such a small thing, but I loved it.

So long and thanks for the all the fish.

youtu.be/N_dUmDBfp6k?t=28

Always makes me laugh how survivors of apocalypses starve and struggle to continue. Be it plague, disease, zombies, or rampaging Taylor Swift fans once the surviving population re-establishes a stronghold the ocean will become the cornucopia of old inside of six months to a year, when all the fish stocks replenish due to lack of predation (no industrial scale fishing fleets). All you have to do is retreat to a decent sized island and rebuild from there with no worries.

Like a sister. Right.

Why didn't Thanos see the future when he had the stones? He would have known what would happen

Holy shit, I've never seen that kind of audience participation in a movie theater. On the one hand it looks like it could be interesting to experience a movie with such an excited and enthusiastic audience, but on the other hand I'd probably still feel pissed off if people are making noise while I'm trying to watch a movie.

it's not just popularity.
Wanda had personal stakes. Thanos killed her boyfriend in front of her, undoig his sacrifice after she had to go through the torment of having to kill him herself. So it was a big revenge moment.
Carol on the other hand seemed to be passing by in a fight that wasn't truly hers.

half of the animals were dusted too? what about trees and wheat and other general farm goods, what good does reducing the universes population by half if you reduce their food source by half as well?

here (Hungary) there was an ad showing that very same Audi car before the movie. I didn't care much about the ad, but it was lame when they showed the car in the movie.
did other countries also have the Audi ad?

>Rhodey fully miming tying an umbilical cord around baby Thanos' neck
>calling Scott 'Normal-sized man'

you know it brother

Bruce's first scene had me crying with laughter for two scenes after because of how dumbfuck retarded it was and how it was also legitimately funny.

Attached: 1556346783617.jpg (622x459, 36K)

Pretty much every scene involving Thor after he becomes a flat slob, the fortnite scene had me crying.

>mfw ACTIVATE INSTANT KILL MODE

Attached: 1534618869675.jpg (480x456, 27K)

The funniest scene was when the movie literally erased all interesting developments from infinity war
youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo

nah, they need the arms to make up for the gut, which is barely seen

>Him and Scott going on about how everyone knows how time travel works based on time travel movies was also pretty great.
That was completely unfunny and stupid. Quips and light hearted moments are fine, but these characters actually believed what they said here, meaning they are massive retards.

kek

>Loses his title of king to fucking Tessa Thompson
>The feminist agenda I swear
Just accept that Thor gave it away cuz he didnt want it, nor was he suited for it

Okay cuz I was confused

Attached: 1543274807130.png (749x319, 62K)

You mean one interesting development, the snap. Nothing else was undone.

hank pym showing up at tony's funeral just to make sure that nigga dead

>powerlevel fag
Sam has the heart, and Bucky is not mentally appropriate for the task.

We''ll just ask Tony to make a magic food machi-
Oh, fuck.

Because the food never makes it over there dumbass, Americans literally make and waste more food than most other nations.

Logistics. You can feed every person on earth off about 5 US states, if you had the logistics get that food everywhere on earth.

Do we really need spoilers anymore, especially in thread?
There is no way anyone who still hasn't seen the movie yet and still browsing, especially Yea Forums, doesn't already know every major scene and ending.

Dusting half the planet only puts the population back to where it was in the 70s. We got along fine then, I'm pretty sure the world would mostly be all right from a logistics standpoint.

Do you think threads don't get bumped to the front page?

Why would i even browse Yea Forums when i have not seen Endgame?

And that was without even including Armond White.

Some girl laughed at Maw choking Nebula with a chain, weirdo

My audience was really excitable -- like, cheer-at-the-opening-logo excitable. It was tolerable because they shushed (at the non-cheering audience members' urging) after a couple of seconds, and by the final battle I was cheering as hard as the rest of them anyway. I consider it part of the experience.

I assume Armond White hated it?

Go to a Superlux theater, user. Leather recliner seats, waiters to bring your food, and they're more expensive so it keeps the rabble out

He called it a tool to dumb down the masses while he applauded BvS for invoking themes and imagery in a better way or some shit like that.

I love Armond White. He's such an idiot

It's time to conclude that what Asgardians call a rabbit definitely doesn't look like an Earthly rabbit.

>mfw people actually clapped when all the female heroes gathered to pose under the spotlight

Attached: 1392159140691.jpg (346x331, 22K)

My sister whispered "aw black widows not there :("

"Is he sleeping?"
"Naw...I think he's dead"

Attached: image-w1280.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Make that twenty. Does this mean I'm wizard thor?

Whats the joke

Yeah, there was a big cheer Spiderman when he appeared. I was gratified and surprised, since I've always assumed he wasn't that popular of a part of the MCU.

>Hulk and the kids
One of the worst scenes. Hulk dab was almost as bad as the fortnite scene

Ant Man and his taco

Some black kid next to me kept asking questions throughout the whole entire movie. The father kept telling him to stop asking questions and watch the movie but he wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Answer this: if Fortnite exists in the MCU was the Thanos event in the MCU Fortnite?

Yes, honestly I think they would've made Thanos dab if it wouldn't have completely killed the narrative

The theater absolutely no selling all of Captain Marvel's scenes. At one point it was so much for me I had to physically refrain myself from laughing. And apparently it was so bad my seat neighbors told me it caused them to do the same.

I think a stronger argument could be made for bucky not being mentally prepared for it, thus making it better. bucky struggling to live up to the weight of the shield and failing would be better than sam succeeding in living up to it. We need some conflict. That would be a good character moment. I'm sure there are 97 other things falcon could get instead that would be good character moments but he plays a small part in cap's story relative to bucky. If they wanted to make it better, sam should've gotten more development and an actual arc.

>Endgame's three-hour length suggests profundity, but each bout of knuckle-busting between the specially gifted vigilantes and the demonic Thanos either panders or, at best, is merely redundant.
Translation:
>LOOK AT MY BIG VOCABULARY. I'M TOO GOOD FOR THIS MOVIE.

Bucky doesn't want to fight anymore and was only called up for Infinity War because they needed all hands on deck. Forcing him back in -- in a leading role, no less -- would be cruel. Let the man rest and tend his goats.

I thought it was well-executed. They don't mention "girl power" or call each other "ladies" or anything obnoxious like that, they just let the visual of the scene speak for itself. Why shouldn't Marvel indulge itself in a bit of showing off of how many well-written female characters it's brought to the screen and Captain Marvel?

>dude sat RIGHT next to ME SPECIFICALLY was snoring loudly a literal minute into the movie and didn't stop the whole time
Eventually managed to tune it out but what the fuck, dude. Thought he was having a heart attack or something.

Other than that, the only sounds besides occasional laughter were sniffles during Tony's death/funeral

Attached: 1540100482486.png (500x500, 37K)

I was thinking "he looks like The Dude now" just seconds before Tony called him Lebowski.

Nat was somewhere else, not worrying about being a feminist icon as she gave her life to save half the universe and her best friend.

There were two young kids next to me, and I was prepared for them to be annoying, but it actually turned out pretty well. They were clearly so excited for the movie, one of them was practically punching his fists when Cap was going to town on Thanos.

Worst he did was whisper stuff to his friend to explain stuff, but he was pretty quiet about it so it didn't bother me. And I've sat next to people whispering who do it too loudly.

All in all, it was a pretty great theater.

I think he said he's 5,000 in IW.

My only complaint there is that after they all pulled up together they just kind of stood there for a good for a bit before advancing. Imo they should have gradually fell in together as they rushed forward with the group shot being the climax of the movement.

Well Thanos was a public event in the MCU, the survivors knew of him

It was pretty on the nose. At the very least they didn't dwell on it for too long. It didn't ruin anything for me but it did make me roll my eyes

[Spoiler]Spiderman: Babbling.
Tony: Staring at Peter -- that's the funny part.
Spiderman: Still babbling
Tony: Hugs Peter -- people around me start crying.[/Spoiler]

Kinda a different context.Would be putting a mass murderer into a goofy game rather than a fictional character.

Only applause in my showing was Cap using the hammer, but out of all the returns at the end the only one to get a reaction was BP, some happy little kid said "black pam-fa!" as soon as his silhouette showed up. Was pretty cute.

Arrogance.

Same with Strange.
>All according to plan
>I told him one outcome and he BOUGHT IT

Cap using language

Attached: 1524865141850.jpg (362x480, 98K)

So I initially thought it was kinda hokey but then I realized it was a) a bigger version of the girl fight in IW and b) I mean this is the MCU, fanservice like that is like what these movies are for. And it did look cool.

I think this depends on the theater. My first one it was as you say but on my rewatch on a different theater, people were going nuts when she was entering the atmosphere

I've never been so simultaneously amused and disgusted by a chain of sentences before

Attached: 1556218388465.jpg (180x157, 14K)

>America's ass
>Destiny fulfilled
>It was never personal
>I am [meme]
I don't know how they'll do it, but I know right god damn well Cap and Mjolnir/Avenegrs Assemble will be memed into oblivion.

Attached: fuvl.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

I miss the days of personal accountability

What happened to snape killed dumbledore days

the hulk selfie gag dragged on a bit and then it was doubled down on with scott

As I watched Hawkeye and Widow fight each other to kill themselves I began anticipating the memes of it

Dude at my theater there was this kid that wouldn't shut up so the parents gave him a fucking tablet. He had it like all the way up during an important scene. Half the audience shushed him and the dad got up and took him out.

>I miss the days of personal accountability
Well a guy in Hong Kong got beat up for yelling spoilers out.

it was for the sake of chinese censors

Punished thor in IW was great. I didn't care much for fat thor
>literal God of thunder
>make him fat and depressed
Lame

Personally, I don't think Banner is really "hulked out". I think he has a fraction of the Hulk's power just from those gamma baths, but he's not really the HUlk. The Hulk's power is linked to anger, and Banner just doesn't seem that angry despite what he says. I feel like if it was really the Hulk in there, he either would have healed right away or just fought through the pain.

What will probably be the reason is that infinity stones are just super strong and fucked him up, or it has something to do with the gamma radiation they produce.

> no one remembers the lawless times of force awakens and all that shit about han dying

Dont be American

Thor took all the beer so she had to sober up.

Thor's jokes aren't jokes, they're cries for help.

>one guy says "really?" extremely loudly at GIRL POWER scene
>'shut the fuck up, all the dudes are busy fighting'
>theater fucking laughs

it was a chick that told him to shutup

Hail Hydra got the biggest laugh in my theater

So basically you're the Joker in The Dark Knight, wanting everyone else to be crummy just so you can affirm to yourself that you're not actually just an asshole?

Attached: 1509402824274.gif (216x232, 381K)

Mmmmmm, yes. I too found this film to be superlatively incognescient and irrepentably cromulent.

I doubt that cause the scene was like 5 seconds long

>Captain "no dimes" Marvel

Same. America's ass and Rocket making fun of Carol's hair got big laughs too.
Also, after the movie ended and the screen went black, a lot of people laughed simply because they'd been patiently waiting for a stinger and there wasn't one (I was in one of the earliest screenings so the lack of end credit clips wasn't common knowledge yet).

The taco scene was nice. Think the one time I actually laughed out oud was the Quill/Thor interaection in the ending. Such a simple scene but Hemsworth killed it with the delivery

of course, of course

At a big theater in Jersey on Thursday evening, there were cheers and applause for just about fucking everything
>Carol finds Tony
Cheers
>Cap lifts Mjolnir
Cheers
>"On your left" and the portals
Cheers
>Wanda
Cheers
>"Something's entered the upper atmosphere!"
Cheers
>A-Force moment
Cheers
>Carol tanks the headbutt
Cheers
>I am Iron Man
Cheers
>Sam picks up the shield
Cheers

We're very enthusiastic around here.

My problem wasn't the people, it was the goddamned theater itself. You could hear the music from the other screen blaring during quiet serious moments, ruining any tension or substance in those scenes.

"....of course"

Just the way he leaves is what makes it hilarious, especially because we know he didn't get away

I thought he shouted "Damn!" when I saw it

It's a tripfag, what do you expect?

Maybe he did. The Time Stone only lets you see things that you'd be alive to see, apparently. Thanos may have only seen that he'd destroy the stones and be killed shortly after, thinking he'd won.

Man, oh man do I hope the follow up flim makes it a point to say that that there were billions of deaths as a result of the snapback, people drowning at sea, people falling out of the sky that kind of stuff. I'm just glad most people hated Captain Marvel's bullshit, cheered when she got hurt and that Steve and Tony are gone, so disney can't hurt them anymore

Obadiah Stane shaves his head because he was sick of people comparing him to Jeff Bridges.

1500. 5000 is the stated upper limit to their lifespan.

> he thinks being dead will stop the mouse
There is no peace, goyim

Banner is a smart man, he brought them back in a way that isn't dangerous

>Shadman

He probably wished for "bring back the people killed by Thanos to ssafe locations"

> and that Steve and Tony are gone, so disney can't hurt them anymore
Disney is doing better for them than the comics have for decades

Regular Show was ahead of the curve.

Attached: endgame.png (537x393, 267K)

The biggest plot hole is that Fortnite is still relevant in 2023. If the snap killed at least some of Epic Games ' dev and server teams, idk how they could have kept it running.

might be it's literally the only game in town

Dude Odinson

TO THIS DAY! I cried like a bitch. Dat ending though.

Respect the hyphen

That Captain America's "Hail Hydra" line was the best. Never thought I'd see it in the MCU, even as a joke.

Yeah that's the biggest problem with the movie. Half of the universe is five years older and everyone is mentally fucked up. Suddenly your imouto is now your onee-san, your wife remarried and has a child that isn't yours, and your best friend killed himself because all his friends and family have been dead for years.

>.can't think of any jokes that undercut serious moments or overstayed their welcome

Fat Thor was funny for that scene in New Asgard playing Fortnite with the rocks dude, and then it just became annoying. I realize he can't just slim down from one day to the next but it really became annoying how Thor became a complete joke in Endgame.

He was pretty on point once the actual battle began.

Now that I think about it, I dont mind Boomer Thor. Thors climax will always be Infinity War , when he forged Stormbreaker and was close to defeating Thanos

But Endgame had to focus on Tony, Cap, Hulk and Ant-Man. Thor took a backseat for that reason and we are not ready to see Thor go.

Thanos without the gauntlet turned out to be a bitch. This is a guy who can 1 vs 1 Black Bolt without any stones and he gets his ass handed to him by Captain Memevel?

Unironically all the battle of NY behind the scenes like everyone getting mad at Loki or Hulk. It felt like Blazing Saddles or something

But user, she's THE STRONGEST AVENGER!
[vomit noises]

the snap was random. Maybe Epic Games ' dev and server teams were the ones least affected

yeah, during the battle fatthor had an allfaterish aura to him

Yeah, that was a good reference.

I thought the who Ant-man and Iron Man exchange about giving himself a heart attack was pretty great.

Have you guys considered that maybe you can't judge your entire fucking country's response to a movie based on your own personal break room chatter?

It's the plaited beard, it did wonders and is probably the most Norse he's ever looked

Thor would have killed him in IW if he'd gone for the head and Wanda is only stopped here when he calls the order to rain fire.
3/10 bait, got me to reply.

Blackbolt is a fucking joke in the MCU.

>even Antman
you say that like Ant-Man isn't a fantastic movie and is not one of the best in the mcu

Attached: WHY!.gif (355x194, 3.43M)

>No one seriously votes for her

Oh. So that's how she got elected

Ah, Regular Show. The first thing ever to make a Big Lebowski reference.

Probably the first to do it with a talking raccoon

more funny than cool

I was hoping it would have just ended with "No. I'm not going to tell you." and then it doesn't fucking tell us. Because obviously we knew.

My friends and I really started digging the movie during that part. Fucking nostalgic as hell, and funny too.

>Thanos without the gauntlet turned out to be a bitch.
He fought IM, Thor and Cap 3v1

> and he gets his ass handed to him by Captain Memevel?
That's not what I remember happening. Also, Thor would have kicked his ass and Wanda actually did kick his ass for a bit

I heard a dude yell at the fangirls behind him,"IT'S THE LAST 10 MINUTES, SHUT UP"!

Amen.

Attached: 1z21rx4.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

Thanos is just sitting there...

Attached: dyzxthihogk11.jpg (1927x1440, 578K)

MENACINGLY!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Cap calls Spidey "Queens"

I laughed at that, only because I knew it was going to get so many people butt flustered.

Not crummy. I don't care for people running stores spoiling people. It's just that if you actively visit a place that discusses comics you should expect people to be talking about the most popular comic book movie of all time.

It's silly to require spoilers and spoiler tags.

We live in an age where everything is policed and no one is required to be accountable anymore.

I'm with you.
The comic board can't talk about the biggest comic event ever IRL because some stupid shitheads just can't look away or stay out? Fuck that crybaby shit. Fuck them.
I haven't been using any spoiler tags whenever i talk about it. It's fucking stupid. The thread is literally about the film, DO YOU EXPECT THE FILM NOT TO BE TALKED ABOUT? Fucking stupid idiots man.

My only thought was "Weren't they somewhere else just a moment ago?"

I'm all for them joining together at once but I was a little confused that they all just showed up at once to protect Baby Boy Peter

fuck you whales are sick

I went at 10am on Friday, it was pretty full but there were no dickheads. I've never been in a cinema that was as quiet as that one was through Tony's death and funeral.

Quite a bit of laughter but none of it obnoxious, this old lady who I think was there with her grandson went
>ooooh!
in that way old ladies do when Cap caught Mjolnir, which itself elicited a few chuckles.

Some poor souls still use the index.

If only Muscleman was there too.

North Jersey or South? Cuz I got most of those except for the first one.

Could Muscleman defeat Thanos singlehandedly?

Attached: thanos thinking.png (478x483, 196K)

> a bunch of kids to young to watch the movie sits behind me
>they have to loudly comment on every scene
>their dad does absolutely nothing
>ruins the movie for everyone because they kept spoiling what would happen because they had already watched it
whats even the point of age ratings

If someone could edit rigby to look like rocket, i would be genuinely happy.

no

You know who else could defeat Thanos singlehandedly?

IF YOU SAY "MY MOM" YOU'RE BANNED

They clapped at the end of the movie in my theater. There were a couple of cheers when Black Panther showed up and when Spiderman showed up.

I honestly think the swearing is how Steve became worthy of Mjolnir.

The only saving grace is the timeline Cap went back to to be with Peggy. If he thaws the other Steve out, there's now another for Bucky.

Heres a couple of my peevs:
Captain Marvel is a fucking mary sue
Captain Marvel SOMEHOW finding Tony despite no distress signals, or knowing where he is millions of light years away from the nearest outpast
Tony once again proving with enough screentime and pay you too can be the biggest Mary Sue the MCU has to offer. Saying time travel is impossible then doing it anyways
Them bringing up "OH WE CANT KILL BABY THANOS" but then they basically kill baby thanos because now Thanos doesnt exist in their timeline.
The fact that they didn't just start by going to 1970, and picking up a fuckton of Pym Particles and jetting around time with unlimited tries
The fact that Thanos was kind of right, the world literally was no different with or without half it's population.
The whole nebula bullshit, why didn't she just fucking jump? Like, Thanos still has to go to Vormir and kill Gamora, and they already got the power stone.
The fact that Hulk, Black Widow, and Hawkeye can effectively be written out of the story and nothing changes
The fact that Ant Man could have solo'd thanos. He fucking punched one of those Chitauri Flying Monsters by himself.
That GIRL POWER moment was dumb as hell
THE LADY NEXT TO ME WHO WOULDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STARTED WEEPING LOUDLY WHEN TONY DIED, SHUT THE FUCK UP LADY JESUS CHRIST EVERY FUCKING SCENE

A couple things I enjoyed:
The final fight
The Reveal that everyone is alive again using stranges portals.
The Wakanda War Cry
Strange holding up 1 finger (that was kino)
Spider-Man using instant kill

What the movie needed more of:
Time Travel Shenanigans, the movie is 3 hours long and only like 40 minutes is spent time travelling. The only people who are actually challenged are Tony and Steve, this movie would have been 10/10, if Thanos snapped again, and we got another quick montage of them going back over and over again getting annoyed.

Oh my god that sounds amazing

Why do people talk in movie theaters, or bring kids?

>Them bringing up "OH WE CANT KILL BABY THANOS" but then they basically kill baby thanos because now Thanos doesnt exist in their timeline

They didn't plan that. If he hadn't come a knockin' he'd have been left alone.

It's my fantasy that the suit tony made for pepper allows her to live her wildest sexual fantasies like Shock and Wax Burning, and during the final fight she uses it to bring herself to orgasm multiple times while she fights Thanos' Army

Also Carol 100% sneaks into Peters room at night and teaches him how to be a man, GOD DAMN I NEED SNU SNU DRAWING OF CAROL AND PETER ASAP

Girl power moment was dumb as hell
I thought it was neat

Well yeah, but now that they did it their timeline should be fucked.
Thanos now never gets the stones because he disappeared in 2014 and never came back
Quill never meets Gamora because she disappeared and never came back
The snap never happens because Thanos never got the stones in the first place.

>why didn't she just fucking jump?
Are you dense? She literally couldn't move.

>Well yeah, but now that they did it their timeline should be fucked.
THAT'S NOT HOW TIMETRAVEL WORKS

Is it just me or was that a reference to some old commercial? Like the Mean Joe Green one or something. Just felt like you could take that whole clip and make it a Taco Bell ad.

Dude. You are an actual real life brainlet.

>Go back in time
>Kill original Thanos who does the snap
>future Thanos disappears
>Thanos never collects stones
>Thanos never snaps
>Nobody dies because Thanos disappeared sometime with his entire army in 2014
That is 100% how time travel works you idiot.

Dude, I don't think anyone in the writing room had an idea of how time travel worked. Because Loki getting away was clearly setting up a spinoff and Cap remaining in the past is a massive paradox.

>Them bringing up "OH WE CANT KILL BABY THANOS" but then they basically kill baby thanos because now Thanos doesnt exist in their timeline.
Their Thanos was already dead though, and there were no plans to kill any alternate Thanos as it was him coming to them that sealed his fate

But she runs to the ship you mongoloid. She even fucks around with the comms for a couple of minutes.

>this movie would have been 10/10, if Thanos snapped again, and we got another quick montage of them going back over and over again getting annoyed.
This sounds so fucking dumb holy shit

>Be a loser childman
>Go to a children movie
>Complain about the children in the movie theater.

>set up time travel shenanigans
>No actual time travel shenanigans as mostly everything goes as planned
That part of the movie was boring as hell.

Looks more like a Ginyu Force or Hulk Hogan pose.

I'd actually be down if Ben and Jerry's made it a real flavor, Hulka Hulka Burning Fudge sounds delightful.
>Green ice cream with fudge and chili pepper flavor

She's trying to warn the other two that the mission is about to get blown the fuck up because they're in the same time as her and Thanos KNOWS they're there

But none of this fucking matters, they have the stones. She can literally just jump, wait for everyone to come back and say, "yeah thanos knows about our plan, so we need to do something about that or else he'll get the stones too early" It's not like they are timed either, because Black Widow and Hawk Eye fuck around on Vormir and Thanos isnt even there.

One of the best gasps happened in my theater during that scene, it was great.

>"you aren't one of those beatniks, aren't you?"
>cuts to Hank Pym being a beatnik

Guardians 3 is gonna be fucking amazing
>Search for Spock style story about getting Gamora back, only she's back to square one in terms of her and Quill's relationship
>Loki will probably show up, only it's evil post Avengers Loki
>meanwhile Thor is in a place where he doesn't care about ruling and loves his little brother, confusing the fuck out of Loki
>Rocket is basically the captain, but has matured enough to know to let Quill think he's in charge rather than antagonizing him
>Groot will be older
>also Adam Warlock and likely Beta Rey Bill will be there
>and James Gunn is back in the directors chair, using a script he wrote specifically to finish up the Guardians trilogy

I'm kinda done with the MCU but I couldn't be more interested in what the Asgardians of the Galaxy are gonna get up to.

I was a clown and decided to clap after the cut when they killed Thanos and the screen was taking long before the "5 years later"

>Listen to your mom! She knows better!
I fucking love Banner's adjustment from being seen as the scariest Avenger to the most wildly popular.

>Carol will never pin you down and fuck you relentlessly
Why even fucking live

>Thanos yeets Carol out of the movie until the ending with one backhand

It says something about how damaged Thor is tha Rocket of all people has to be the voice of reason two movies in a row.

>The dumbass girl power moment happens
>Man in my theater yells "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE"
>He stands up and wildly shakes around like he's trying to pull something out of his jacket
>Theater workers take him out the door
>One of them comes back and says that the accident has been "diffused"

W-what happened Yea Forums?

Attached: 1528337697680.png (1600x1600, 823K)

All the double agents reacting to "hail HYDRA" like
>holy shit wait we got to HIM? AWESOME!

He got a gun

I was expecting "before we do this, does anyone wanna get off?" but the actual payoff was infinitely better. Might be my favorite moment in the movie from a writing standpoint.

You made up a story to get free (You)'s on a Laotian Candle Burning Forum, and it's gonna work.

The only possible in lore explanation for that happening is that Spider man is the sexiest superhero.

>When are they going to start stationing armed guards in movie theaters to gun these people down on site? You literally have to wait 3 weeks and go at a 12PM showing to actually watching a movie now

And on a weekday, when all the kids are at school and most people are at work.

>Spider-Man using instant kill

I have expected to hear Karen cry out FINALLY!

>spoiler
It didn't really achieve much

Man, that got the biggest laugh in the whole movie for me as well. I don't really know why, but it comes at the end of a couple of 1-2 comedic punches, so it may have compounded, but people really enjoyed that bit.

Hulk and Ant-Man stole the show in general, in my theatre.

This. I'm actually kinda okay with some cheering in movies like this on opening weekend. It's more like a theme park ride than a movie at that point. Big difference between the crowd popping off at Worthy Cap as the music swells and some manchild talking back to a nearly empty matinee showing of Shazam after EVERY joke.

I laughed with my mates during intermission (we have those here), noticing that a character named >nebula got fucked over by >cloud software

I was a film major during undergrad and these kinda guys all looked like they cut their own hair with hedge shears

Jesus Christ

They literally explained how it doesn't work that way.

>I might be tempted to describe Infinity War and Endgame as a couple of the worst and ideologically vacuous blockbuster movies ever made - except I'm no longer sure they should even be called movies.
Infinity War was good though

>She can literally just jump
They literally showed her trying to do that and failing, which then led to her finding out Thanos knew about them.

>Peter Parker surrounded by unrealistically attractive thots
Sounds about par for the course, desu.

She failed, got up and didnt even attempt to do it again you dingus. She ran to the ship, fucked around with comms, then got abducted. She didnt even TRY

He shows up right after Sam coms to Cap, so my mate turned to me and whispered "yo, that's the wrong nigga!"

This one didn't feel forced, and therefore was funniest to me. I like how he's gotten a bit more cynical and just doesn't have time to put up with past-Cap.

THIS

>ALL WHITE CIS MALES PLEASE LEAVE THE THEATER

I like when kids get excited over these movies. I'm a bitter old man so sometimes I get caught up in all the volatile internet shit flinging and forget how exciting movies like this are for kids who still have that sense of wonder.

Makes the movie better desu, even I was feeling the endorphins when Cap lifted the hammer and Giant Man decked the fucking leviathan.

How would he know that?