Which was the bigger letdown?

Which was the bigger letdown?

Attached: batvssupes.jpg (1242x1396, 160K)

Both were good desu

I don't know I haven't watched Supergirl or whatever the bottom is from. I'm not sure what's on top, is it Titans,Gotham or some other shit? If it's Got ham then it's a letdown. If it's Titans I wasn't really expecting much. If it's something else then I don't know.

i don't even know from where those shots come from.

I like that you tried to make your parroted opinion heard while being completely ignorant on the subject matter.

Top is the series end of Gotham. Time skip after Bruce gets back from training.

Are we talking Batman & Robin/ Superman returns?

If so, the latter, at least B&R is enjoyably terrible; SR is just bland and riddled with shoddy writing.

Attached: thinking hat.png (720x705, 582K)

Bottom is Smallville, you dumb faggots

Top is Gotham, bottom is Smallville.

I'd say Smaillville was the bigger letdown given that we had to wait 10 seasons and a lot of those seasons were poor. Smallville also set itself up as Clark's journey to becoming Superman. Gotham was more about Gordon hunting down proto-villains from Batman's rogue gallery.

What are you talking about? I answered the question. I didn't parrot anything about Gotham, I was already letdown by it and dropped it years ago. Knowing that this is the ending further let me down. I only posted because I wanted to be sure what they came from and share my opinion. But I probably should've just reverse searched and avoided you fucking tumblrinas like the plague since everything you ever say is retarded. Threads like this should be deleted on sight.

Make it more clear the next time then; neither of thiose shots is very distinct.

Top, because the entire show was brought down by knowing Batman would inevitably exist. At the very least, it could have just ended with Bruce finally on the road to be the Bat and leaving everything ambiguous as to whether or not he actually returns to Gotham.

Top is Gotham, bottom is Smallville.

What are you crying to me about? You asked where the shots came from, I answered. Fuck off, anal drain.

the only real let down for Smallville...was that the show went on so long
sure the final Batman reveal looked pretty cheap the show was overall fine and ended when it should have (not sure how long they keep it going)

You called me and my friends dumb faggots for not know about your $20 budget Capeshows. Next time, answer the question and don't be a bitch about it and people will reply to you nicely. :)

>cheap-ass tv show from more than a decade ago look just as bad as the cheap-ass show we have now

You needed to be more clear, fag.

>Titans managed to have a better Batman sequence despite barely seeing Batman at all

That last shot of Gotham was laughably bad.

Titans > Gotham

Attached: Bruce_Wayne_Titans_001.jpg (1205x937, 112K)

>Tom Welling confirmed for Crisis

Wonder if he'll actually wear the suit now. He refused then in fear of getting typecast, but his clear clearly didn't go many places.

Attached: Net VS. Star-Lord.jpg (2000x2000, 1.64M)

Bottom. Gotham isn't really about Batman and you still saw him in the suit. Smallville was all about Superman but you get nothing

It would be cool to see the four Superman they have all in the suits. There's probably so many rights issues that stop it though

>the four Superman they have all in the suits
Who are they? Welling, Cavill, Routh, and... Cain?

>my friends
pfffftttt

Welling, Hoechlin, Routh and Cain.

Though Cain probably won't return.

Attached: Supermen.png (1285x401, 690K)

Everyone on 4channel is my friend except for you and a few spammers. You could become my friend if you were a bit nicer.

The four worst Supermen

Better than Cavill. Not to diss the actor but his character sucked

I hate that they always use cheap burton-looking alike cowls.
Those batears looks like shit. Why can't they hire someone to make them a new batman cowl, fucking youtube filmmakers have done it.

Attached: b969f002f876d768ad462d6f96eee99a.jpg (563x720, 339K)

Attached: 300px-CardShuffle-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (1280x719, 535K)

The last episode of Gotham was pretty bad. The pacing was terrible and Batman's execution was poor.

What they should have done was use more camera tricks. Only see horror movie-inspired glimpses of him as he moves. See the aftermath of his actions. Shit should be escalating, after ten years of peace the superpowers of Gotham's underbelly start to move again and things look like they can get worse than ever. They should have the police respond to emergencies only to see gangs already pummeled and tied up. Everyone acting apprehensive as this wild card shows up out of nowhere and turns the tides. Someone, maybe Penguin, realizing that a huge shadow is engulfing Gotham's underworld, and none of them were prepared for it.

Rather than show what Batman looks like clearly, they should have shown him from the back. As Gordon turns on the searchlight, Batman stands on a building and perspective puts him right in the center of it, looking up at it.

That suit looks pretty good, but I don't think grey works on real life costumes. There's a reason that most batsuits in film tend to be mostly black. Grey isn't really a flattering color on the majority of people overall.

>I don't think grey works on real life costumes.
The best live action batman suit to this date was praised because it used gray on his color palette.
Gray is Great. I always thought that using black for the entire suit made it look like some bondage costume.

Attached: 3f623dee308aa314da0dfe75181ab1dc.jpg (628x960, 79K)

It looks awful on him, though. He looks like he's wearing long underwear, and the suit just isn't flattering on him in the slightest. It looks like it adds like thirty pounds. And this was BEFORE he started gaining more weight.

This. Smallville was, whatever people say, Superman from around the half-way point, from him wearing the symbol on his jacket to other heroes and his friends waiting on hi with starry eyes, so actually seeing the suit was just that final touch. Bruce has been proto-Batman since he staryed dressing in leather and beating the shit out of thugs, and Jeremiah in a themepark, so again the finale was just that last nod to finish the project.

He's supposed to look stumpy. The look was meant to evoke Dark Knight Returns. That said, the comic book version is too square and blocky, there's just no way to convey that aesthetic in real life.

It just looks bad all around either way, and the fact that he looks like he's wearing long underwear still stands. It just isn't at all flattering.

>he's wearing the symbol but totally isn't Superman
>honest
And people actually went along with the idea that he wasn't Superman until that last few minutes. It will never not confuse and irritate me. Hell. we've (somewhat) recently had a Superman who wore a t-shirt and jeans.

>burton-looking alike cowls.

Burton did use lighting like in your pic to hide Batman's eyes better and give a nice silhouette but the reveal in Gotham was kinda bad that it was just flat lighting with a boring pose

Attached: bat-cost-89.jpg (1280x800, 64K)

Burton really had the right idea. It's hard to replicate the glowing eyes without taking the audience right out of it, so they went in the opposite decision. It's one of Burton's few good ideas for Batman in those films.

I don't like how every Batman film afterwards insists on showing his eyes so much.

Not being part of Allison Mack's sex cult

Ironically enough you see his eyes a lot more in Batman Returns.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

Keaton has those crazy eyes to pull it off

>but I don't think grey works on real life costumes.
fucking what?

Attached: 1445288988173.jpg (250x238, 16K)

It always makes the wearer look fat.