This is she hulk. She was the most popular super hero for female readers...

This is she hulk. She was the most popular super hero for female readers. She will never get a movie and that is why Captain Fungus got one instead. Discuss how her being in the MCU would have been far better.

Attached: shehulk2[1].jpg (250x300, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJhGELyduqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>She was the most popular super hero for female readers
back when female readers were okay seeing female characters being sexualised, yeah

>Was sexy and fucked who she wanted when she wanted
>Actually had a personality
I miss Shulky.

Also She-Hulk would look ridiculous in live-action. A CGI rendition would be too uncanny looking due to the need to sex her up, and the alternative would be painting some twig actress green and just saying "here's your she-hulk bro"

I dunno man. The tech behind Ruffalo's semi-hulkified form is getting pretty good. Maybe not quite good enough for Shulkie yet, but we just might get there.

But either way it's fine. Jen doesn't need a movie for me to love her.

She would have made Hulk more relevant. They would have had to give her a costume that shows off her arms and legs in order to emphasize that she got muscles. The comics would not have turned her into Banner with breasts.

>Also She-Hulk would look ridiculous in live-action.
Why are we even saying this sort of thing in 2019?

Or they could actually get a muscular female actor.

>the alternative would be painting some twig actress green and just saying "here's your she-hulk bro"
I dunno. Most of the MCU was made on the backs of actors who only came out of flops or drug addictions, I'm sure they could find someone with talent but not a proper "hollywood look" to carry it.

The bigger issue is the fact that most markets don't like women who look physically powerful, and disney doesn't like appealing to niche markets.

Green feet.

Attached: sensh_9vf.jpg (997x1520, 180K)

Attached: MGN18E.png (1600x811, 1.6M)

Attached: 5.-Jessica-Blain[1].jpg (582x851, 389K)

name a single giant female full CGI character who looks conventionally attractive

Wouldn't be enough. She-Hulk is like 7ft tall, I think. Any actress they got would either be too short or would look like a tranny.

Because it's still true. We have the technology to make very convincing CGI muscle monsters and the like, but not a convincing CGI sex machine like She-Hulk.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJhGELyduqI

This. It'd be nice, but do we really need another character haphazardly adapted into the MCU? She'd just wind up becoming a background character due to the extensive CGI.

>Conventionally attractive
>Slimy monster face alien woman obscured by darkness
Hm

>Being gay

She's 6'6. The real problem is that Gamorra already exist. It wouldn't exactly be hard to make a slightly taller, slightly buffer Gamora with makeup and a little CG and call that Shulkie, but the fact that Gamorra got in first and the Hulk is pretty much a side character these days is the real thing crippling Jen's chances.

Attached: 5b4d69ef3276941361dc1e7dff08b07f.jpg (667x944, 797K)

I'm not saying it's not hot, but it's not conventionally attractive

Isn't she tied to Universal?

John Byrne's Shulky isn't bulky but is still muscular. She's got a more lean muscled look with lots of definition. I think going for this body type would be easier to adapt into live action.

I think female audiences would really like here. Heck as a little girl she was one of my favorite cartoon characters. Sexy female characters are fine when there is variety in how the other female characters are presented and the MCU has that variety, they're not all sexpots. It also helps that there is lots of fanservice of the male characters so it wouldn't be a hypocritical situation where only the women are being sexualized. Eye candy for everyone is a pretty good strategy.

>that is why Captain Fungus got one instead.
what's it like being this delusional

>Discuss how her being in the MCU would have been far better.
I think it would have been easier to bring Red She-Hulk, since Thaddeus and Betty are already there.
Not that I wouldn't like She Hulk tho, she's a cool character and I do love women with muscles.

Attached: 1555278973578.jpg (600x927, 129K)

>After Disney bought so many companies they still don't own the rights to Shulky

Nobody can pull of that outfit.

Attached: 4fthGv5[1].jpg (1100x733, 195K)

Who would you even pick, especially considering how picky and retarded some idiots are about any chick with the slightest muscle tone being gay.

Marvel picked a woman with a series toe fungus and a man body. Do you really think they care if people don't like muscle girls?

I don't think her being muscular should be an issue especiall if she has a nice face and a curvaceous figure otherwise. Big hair probably also helps.

I think a WWE Diva might be a good choice. The actresses are muscular but still feminine and attractive.

Youre the kind of idiot im talking about. No one else cares about how you cant jerk off to her feet but damn if you footfags wont shut up about it. Antje traue could play She Hulk and you'd find something to nitpick.

You'd say that, but ive seen guys that shittalk the divas or Gina Carano from deadpool, thinking you can get a comic book accurate female build in real life.

>No one else cares
Sure thing faggot. No one else cares about attractive woman right? Despite the fact that for nearly 100 years now movies have had attractive women in them, real men (read beta faggots) don't actually care if an actress is attractive. Of course the male actors must be attractive though!

She-Hulk is so much woman for today's standards.

Attached: SheHulkfabulous1stissue.jpg (665x1027, 269K)

I said no one cares about footfags, footfag. Youre literally the only ones ranting about her godamn feet.

Comic fanboys aren't necessarily the same as MCU fanboys and the general movie going public. Fuck the comic fanboys that would shit on a capable, attractive actress that would bother to put on actual muscle for not having a crazy waist:hip ratio. If she otherwise looks the part and has the charisma I think the rest of the movie going audience will find themselves endeared to Shulky. It would be a shame for such a fun character to never get a chance to appear because casting is unable to find a muscular woman with the proportions of a fertility goddess. I'm looking at WWE Divas right now and a lot of them look great. They probably also have the dedication to alter their routines to look a bit curvier, most of them could probably just drop the core work that thickens the obliques and have a more nipped in looking waist.

If she ever appears I would hope they give her big fluffy hair, would help her stand out from the rest of the female cast too.

Attached: IMG_0774.jpg (235x294, 19K)

Think on other angle: At least she isnt being ruined by MCU.

I'm not a footfag. That doesn't mean I can't be disgusted by her mangled infected toes. Holy shit you are an idiot.

>Sexy female characters are fine when there is variety in how the other female characters are presented and the MCU has that variety, they're not all sexpots.
You're right, none of them are sexpots outside of Black Widow, and that's just an occupational hazard.

They'd just wind up using the shitty Aaron Avengers version anyway.

Attached: Jennifer_Walters_(Earth-616)_from_Avengers_Vol_8_2_002.jpg (1063x1634, 1.11M)

This is Mayday Parker. She carried a monthly ongoing for 100 issues by herself without any crossovers, events, or renumberings. A feat still unrivaled by any female hero.

Attached: Mayday 2.jpg (988x299, 73K)

I doubt it would save MCU but if she quipped less than the others my dick would be satisfied

I don't see it, Jen has always been a joker and even breaks the fourth wall pretty frequently. She'd definitely be one of the more quippy members of the crew.

Attached: 1373665528444.jpg (500x491, 45K)

>deep raspy voice
UNF

i read the compelation comic and realy enjoyed it (especially the original artist- looked like alice in wonderland illustrations) her rocky moment with champion was epic. given the ant man prison break out story i dare say she-hulk could easily fit in the mcu as a later story where pims tech has become a government accepted asset.

I miss her so much Yea Forums

Her arch-nemesis could've been Janice Lincoln, the Beetle. They would spend half of the movie in superhero battle, half the movie in a court case, and half the movie in competing over snaring the male supers with their feminine charms and sexual bodies.
It would be, dare I say, kino.

>Jen
>not quipping
So you don't want Jen at all, is that what you're saying?

Attached: sens1.jpg (1204x1834, 722K)

>Starts off with Banner still on the run from his Age of Ultron atrocities, still not pardoned after Endgame due to discord after the snap
>He decides to take refuge with his younger cousin Jennifer, and to ask what his options are.
>We see Jen has grown to be quite an uptight, pissed off career woman who, despite all her degrees and career, is unsuccessful and unfulfilled in every way
>She seems like she's about ready to snap at any moment, her only hope is to win the Nick Trask case
>She fails, Trask goes to jail and his mob family decides to kill Jen for failing, sending hitwoman Mary McFarran to do the job
>McFarran shoots Jen, Bruce scares off Jen's attackers by Hulking out, but can't pursue them because she needs attention bad, but he can't get caught either. He gives her a transfusion of his own blood. Figuring it won't affect her with anything but mild sickness, like that man in 2008 from the bottling incident
>Jen then gets angered, transforms, but instead of becoming a raging monster and an unleashed dark side like the film has been boiling up to, She-Hulk is the idealistic, slightly klutzy woman Jen was before her life went south, but with the looks and confidence to back it up
>She takes down Trask's mob and beats McFarran silly
>She becomes worried that her "Hyde" is a better person than she is
>Meanwhile, Phillip Sterns, brother of Sam, decides to investigate rumors of a female Hulk. He finds a vengeful Mary McFarran, and gives her his own variation of the Super Soldier serum...
>Lots of quips, montages, courtroom comedy, romantic subplot with either Zapper or John Jameson, post-credits sequence. Bla Bla.

>tfw I fell for Mayday's likeness due to some fucking random pull I got in that shitty Spiderman runner mobile game they did for the first Spiderverse comic event they did a handful of years back mostly due to her having a tight ass and being voiced by Laura Bailey
>despite then becoming aware of her role in the Spiderverse event and liking how it played out, I still didn't read her standalone comics when I heard they were a thing

Is the comic still ongoing? Is all of it worth the read?
I really like the idea of being into the daughter of Peter Parker rather than a universe with Peter Parker just being fucking female ala someone's gay genderbend fetish.

Attached: 1530383644879.png (1280x720, 1.3M)

>He gives her a transfusion of his own blood. Figuring it won't affect her with anything but mild sickness, like that man in 2008 from the bottling incident
That would be a good call back, but would also be seen as somewhat tasteless now that Stan Lee is actually dead. (assuming anyone would remember that cameo scene, never mind it being a Norton flick)
A good and believable theory synopsis though, it could very well work considering that like Thor, Hulk's time in movie's isn't over.

>Ayy lmao
No but she was close

>One picture you can't shut up about and acting like her feet are always going to be on display.
Rent free, Footfag.
I agree of course. Just pointing out they'll be loudest assholes about it. Which of the divas you think could pull it off?

>Is the comic still ongoing? Is all of it worth the read?
No. Very yes. Her book is extremely good.

It really is funny how, despite all the attempts to appeal to female readers and be "woke", so many female characters who were actually interesting and/or popular have been sidelined or ruined.

Thor's current 'romance' with She-Hulk could arguably be considered rape since she's portrayed as mentally defective, and not even in a "Hulk Smash!" way. I can't wait for the clickbait articles that will criticize this era of comics in just a few years.

Fuck, well if it's over is she still kicking it with the continuity like Miles is? Though I wouldn't expect her to outdo Spider Gwen "plot wise" with her fans and the recent movie aside, as a "reality where Gwen lived instead of Peter" is probably a lot easier to digest than another reality where Peter and MJ had a kid when the possibility of mainline Peter and MJ having a kid isn't out of the realm of possibility (from a lore wise perspective anyway, if some writer manage to get that far, they'd probably do something Mephisto-tier to the whole thing again)

> since she's portrayed as mentally defective, and not even in a "Hulk Smash!" way
Oh wow, what did the writers do to fuck over Jen's character now?

I really want a symbiote suit. I'd be good, I promise.

She Hulk sadly isn't fun anymore since Marvel decided to butcher her character. What made her different than Bruce was embracing her change, hence why she was green 24/7. Now she's really a Hulk spin-off, switching from normal lawyer to dumb brute.

Attached: She Hulk paint.png (900x1281, 1.53M)

It's shown that the gamma rays haven't unleashed a new personality so much as they make her dumber, but she doesn't mind because she wants the power. So yeah, she isn't even in a "savage" mode like Bruce, but genuinely brain-damaged.

I want to do unspeakable things to that butt.

Yea but whether the symbiote itself would be a bro or not feels like a roll of the dice.
I'm of course referring the Venom movie's take of symbiotes rather than the "developing a thinking consciousness due to years of being attached to certain/multiple host, that opposed their initial "newborn" "act on instinct" actions" idea the comics played with for quite some time.

She pops up now and again but it seems like marvel doesn't want to use her that much. I'd argue it's bettter that way though.

I used to see feminists complain about "female versions of male characters" all the time, and didn't even disagree with them on some, but now they've done a 180. She-Hulk has gotten it the worst though, as she now quite literally is just a female version of The Hulk.

Even in her original run, where she was portrayed as much nastier and a separate personality from Jen, she was still shown to be more intelligent and verbose than the male Hulk.

Attached: BronzeJen.png (1156x1530, 3.11M)

And this is all in the same continuity as before? Feels like some New 52 tier shit.

Was actually a missclick as I meant to just use a pic of Mayday I had that I can no longer find.
So long as she doesn't just fade away completely, you're probably right.
Did her comic line have a decent resolution or was it abrupt?

>Was actually a missclick as I meant to just use a pic of Mayday I had that I can no longer find.

Missclicks into miracles, my friend.

I don't know what they were thinking. Marvel editorial is extremely spotty like they only look at the writing in passing instead of actually thinking the consequence of a huge change like this

How would they explain her only being as big muscularly as the pic in OP and how was in her early comics if she was in the MCU?

Would she have to be the daughter of Professor Hulk and some human or alien woman and so is only like half-way like Professor Hulk?

Or would she be something like through some other way?

apart from the green-ness she looks how she feels she needs to look. the worse her anxiety is as Jennifer the beefier She-Hulk is. So you could just have it that she's already getting good therapy when she gets her powers and have a plot point that the longer she is stuck in a given bad situation, like being off-world for a while or trapped in a weird dimension or whatever, the more she subconsciously beefs herself up to cope

Jen's origin is that she became a Hulk because Bruce once had to give her a blood transfusion.

In other words, she wasn't directly exposed to Gamma Rays herself. She has a MUCH weaker amount of Hulk in her.

>Did her comic line have a decent resolution or was it abrupt?
A few dangling threads but no immediate cliffhangers. Basically it was left open if the universe ever wanted to be revisted.

She doesn't have dissociative identity disorder or a rage fuelled psychotic alter ego unlocked by a gamma bomb.

You could explain it as the Hulk-form being subconscious ideal of yourself. For Banner (small, nerdy, weak abuse victim) that is a hulking brute who doesn't need to think and is stronger than anyone who would hurt him. For Jen (repressed mousey lawyer) that is a 6'6" sex bomb who can do and say whatever and whoever she likes.

Doesn't Universal still owns her and Hulk's right.

Attached: Thonk.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Yes. That'w why Marvel Studios coudn't use Bruce Banner and Hulk in any of the Avengers films.

>6'6" sex bomb who can do and say whatever and whoever she likes

Its astounding to think that Marvel hasn't cottoned on to characters like Shulky being female power fantasies. Why did they think women liked her before?

I'm not as familiar with WWE to give a good appraisal but Nikki Bella has a good figure and seems to have the charisma. A lot of the ones I liked best seemed to be retired. I'm not sure how WWE sources their female wrestlers but that talent pool is where Marvel should look to cast Shulky from. It could be a good cross promotional event with WWE too.

Attached: nikkibella.jpg (750x422, 49K)

Because it's not a female power fantasy, it's a male's notion of what a female power fantasy would be.

The female power fantasy is being vigorously fucked by three Chads at once on a bed of money while other women are forced to watch

I think a lot of women like the idea of being strong and sexy and confident. Just because some guys think its hot doesn't mean it can't appeal to women.

alright I laughed.

THAT'S how the chose to explain it? Holy fuck I'm glad I never bothered to touch Aaron's Avengers. That is abysmal.

More comedic material and maybe even a fourth wall break

>nobody gives a fuck about She Hulk comics
>Disney not allowed to use Hulk
>mfw we get movies like Planet She-Hulk, She-Hulk: Future Imperfect

Attached: smug pepe.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>She-Hulk: Future Imperfect
That actually happened. Sort of.

Attached: Jennifer_Walters_(Earth-10051).jpg (1280x1975, 525K)

Universal still has right to first refusal so Marvel isn't gonna make any Hulk solo films, but using him in Avengers movies is okay

No he's not,..... normie

>Captain Fungus

Stop trying to make this happen. It's never gonna happen.

dick status:

>female
iron
>muscle
diamond
>green skin
VIBRANIUM

Attached: [Musashi-dou (Musashino Sekai)] Futagiku (Bleach) [ENG].cbz_11.png [11_32] - Hon-20150726150304.png (170x379, 50K)