He is right you know

He is right you know

Attached: hypocritical_f___ery_by_nintrendodude_dbampb9-350t.jpg (700x308, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2t-uJVOo-88
youtu.be/OdoZbwfGc78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED AND REDPILLED

>Lackluster comedy

Attached: 1556247040610.jpg (654x728, 88K)

>Lackluster comedy

One is hogging up CN's schedule and the other doesn't

Teen Titans go rides on the fact its based off a cartoon everybody wanted back only to get this shit

>basterardizes
Improves, you mean. The Sonic Boom personalities are MILES better than the older ones.

The Sonic characters have been in bad straits for a very long time, most Sonic fans would consider Boom an improvement compared to what the games were doing to them.

Having said that, I don't think TTG is anything particularly offensive. It's a cute show.

Attached: Tomatopotamus.png (1280x2160, 3.69M)

>lackluster comedy

It's the furbait.

Sonic acts like he always does, as does Tails. Knuckles is flanderized, but he's always been a fucking moron.

Amy is objectively the best and most improved version of herself, which is not hard to do because she's always been a fucking awful character.

I think the big factor is that TTG replaced a beloved series, while Boom is an undeniable step up from the current Sonic material.

Attached: HaYwFaW.jpg (934x1563, 224K)

>Victor shows up
What episode is this and does he ever come back?

>one ruins a masterpiece action cartoon that was beloved for its potentially dark themes

>one takes characters from a suicidal franchise and actually makes them funny

He's wrong, you know.

>play Sonic Boom
>holy shit, this is fucking awful!

>watch Sonic Boom
>holy shit, I'm actually laughing at a saturday morning cartoon!

>masterpiece
Calm down

>lackluster comedy
Yeah that’s pretty accurate

It didn't replace shit, you just haven't learned to move on from a series that ended years ago and grow up

sonic boom neither has lackluster comedy nor does it bastazdize sonic characters

/thread

>nintrendodude
Doesn't he unironically defend Ken Penders?

Furfags always stick together.

It's more then just being the "best" version of an awful character
Amy is actually a good character in this

Sega's Sonic Mania and Sonic Team Racing animations are way better than Sonic Boom.

first off
>masterpiece
second off TTG has no connection to the original. If you haven't learned to seperate the two by now then you're too autistic to live.

>TTG
Generate so much noise that at least something will be funny. Gotta sell that merch.
>Sonic Boom
This show was supposed to be a commercial for the game. The game failed, so we can pretty much do whatever we want with the show now.

I assume this is another jab at Chris?

They should just have him on the show as a character.

>When an ad gains a life off its own
Must be like living on a knife's edge.

Attached: 1481439296494.png (406x345, 311K)

It's a jab at "sonic was never good" ignfags/nostalgiafags in general.

Turns out yelling is not a substitute for a punchline.

>Lackluster comedy

>TTG!
>Universally Hated

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-28-07h33m39s759.png (720x404, 237K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2t-uJVOo-88

Not to mention that TTGo can be awesome in the episodes where it follows the Sonic Boom route

>Chris Chan is implied to be an official character in the meta world of sonic
Best timeline

>The show that features the same voice cast, writes its characters like exaggerated versions of the original show, art direction that's basically a chibi version of the original show, and constantly taking the piss about how much their show sucks compared to the original show has no connection to the original show

You sure you aren't the autistic one?

Pretty sure the tard who made that picture never even watched neither one of these shows and got his evidence from what people think of each show.

I dunno, the leg color thing seems like a pretty direct Chris joke.

Well, it's neither a reboot nor a continuation of TT but it still piggybacks on its canon. Since I hadn't watched it before I saw TTG, many references were going over my head and I felt I needed to familiarize myself with the original.

Chis wasn't the only one who hated Blue Arms, it's just that nobody else tried to change Sonic's arms on copies of Sonic Boom in the store, and then pepper spray an employee when asked to stop.

>TTGO
Makes fun of people for loving the franchise, while admiting they work the less possible, because their show works

>Sonic Boom
Makes fun not only of the franchise and fans, but also bad decisions they took for years and play with jokes in meta context delivering unexpected punchline like the old simpsons

Yeah, totally the same

And family guy can make a joke about the Simpsons, but that doesn't make them a Simpsons sequel

Attached: e70.jpg (854x949, 143K)

That a bit harsh. Still you are right. TT ended a long time after TTG came on the scene. Fan demand was always there but TTG was nowhere on the board at the time.

>universally anything
>when one gets 6 seasons multiple specials and a theatrical movie
>the other gets decent s1 viewership then sent of too die on boomerang
your bait is shit and you should feel bad.

Attached: 1553823017734.webm (1440x1080, 1.94M)

>Boom.
>lackluster comedy
Kys.

>Univerally hated

Is that why TTG had its own movie?

>Sonic Boom
>lackluster comedy
It's actually at least decent though

>Lackluster comedy

Attached: 7000485787_6932de3ea5.jpg (300x300, 73K)

>lackluster comedy
The first seasons of TTG were pretty decent. I love loser Robin youtu.be/OdoZbwfGc78

popularity =/= quality

>Lackluster comedy

FUCKING
BASED
AND
REDPILLED

Attached: 084BA7C0-639D-431F-8EE8-94037E6C2F23.png (229x337, 127K)