Thread got deleted but fuck it, i want to post the edit

thread got deleted but fuck it, i want to post the edit.

Attached: bathrooms.jpg (750x987, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yt849wJyVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What’s the original?

What thread?

Attached: 1556379911576.jpg (750x987, 340K)

Is this guy legitimately retarded or has he just never gone outside?

something about marvel movies, i don't care about that

I’ve worked housekeeping. This is the exact opposite of reality. Women are disgusting in the restroom. You have no idea.

well this is more accurate

Attached: bathrooms.jpg (750x987, 100K)

thanks for the info

I honestly have no idea.
But i have read about how women are on average less hygienic than men

Anyone working janitorial can tell you women's bathrooms are far more disgusting. They like to "hover" piss and shit over . . .well everything. Blood smears on the stall walls. Fun stuff.

To be fair men bathrooms are pretty filthy compared to the women's bathrooms

>Blood smears
How? Why?

Are delusional? Women are just as nasty but get bonus points for leaving bloody period shit everywhere.

Periods, my man.

>not wanting to talk about geopolitics and touchdowns with a random dude while taking a leak

This is only true in skeevy dive bars

>semi-squat to shit
>miss the toilet bowl
How does that even happen? Unless they're dive bar toilets where everyone using them is shitfaced (no pun intended)

still here, so i'm willing to take suggestions

Attached: bathrooms.jpg (750x987, 103K)

You're the guy!

This. I have heard horror stories from female coworkers.

I've had to clean restrooms in a grocery store, the women's restrooms were always fucking filthy, the worst about the men's was dirty shoe tracks and sometimes unused toilet paper on the floor.

It's The Oatmeal. His comics are all the rambling observations of a man whose primary source of information is late 80s and early 90s TV.

I've cleaned bathrooms as a part of the majority of my jobs

Women are gross, but men--as in adult men--will still get piss all over the seat on a daily basis
Most women just use a shit ton of toilet paper to cover the seat
I've literally never heard of because the majority of women aren't strong enough to hold a slight squatting position to take a dump for the time it takes to take a dump

Not only that, but at my most recent job where thankfully I don't have to clean toilets, some how, there's pubic hair all over the urinals
How is that even possible? are you shedding? are you trying to decorate the urinal? are you ripping pubic hair out every time you whip your dick out because you haven't mastered your sense of depth or dexterity?

For women, at most you """""""might""""""" have to clean out the tampon bins
That's gross, but if it's super gross you have to blame the infrastructure, as in a tiny paper bag rather than something larger that automatically seals the bag

Ex-college janitor here, both genders are filthy, just in different ways

Guys;
>Piss on seats, tissues on floor, dicks drawing on cubicle walls and usual banter (even shoutouts to Yea Forums strangely)

Girls;
>Overflowing sanitary bins, occasionally blood, shit is often unflushed, messages of despair and support written on cubicles

Only 3 urinals? 5 or 6 please. Why so many stalls? You really only need one wide handicap stall for extra comfy pooping, and one regular stall that nobody uses.

Put a hon tranny in the womans bathroom, a real chris chan type

My favourite thing about public bathrooms is the graffiti altered signs. My two favourites I've seen recently are
>Have you been affected by rape or sexual abuse?
changed to
>Have you been affected by ape or seal abuse?
and
>scrub up, do your part to reduce infection
to
>rub up, do your part to induce erection

When I worked in mcdonalds, the women's bathroom would always be filled with fucking toilet paper laying all over the stall floors.

It’s just spergs pretending they have never been in a public restroom before. Anyone who has had a part time fast-food job as a teen will know men’s bathrooms are dirtier. This is the same for gas stations and malls. This isn’t even because of normal people anyways but the homeless crackheads who shit/piss on the floor.

t.woman

>scroll of summon custodian

you’re doing it wrong

t.idiot

As someone who has cleaned bathrooms you're a fucking liar!

Attached: 1376525766750.jpg (320x453, 46K)

ok, idiotic woman

>Yea Forums is full of literal janitors

women will use an entire fucking mitten of toilet paper to wipe one dry shit smear off their ass and then use another mitten to wipe their pissy labia and just walk out when it doesn't flush
some of the dumber ones also try to flush tampons and pads down the toilet because they're too stupid to realize no one gives a shit if they're on their period
my mother was 40 when i had to inform her that it explicitly says not to flush tampons on the box

>COME PISS WITH US DANNY
>FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER

Attached: bathrooms.jpg (750x987, 107K)

>geopolitics and touchdowns
gotta love that personal vendetta against sports that some folks have

I was a janitor for a month and women are 1000% more disgusting than men in the shitter. I once saw a layer of toilet paper placed around the ring of a toilet that was at least 2 inches thick (where the fuck did she get that much?) for someone to sit on I suppose. The kicker was the piss that was half way up TP, soaking it. Why couldn't they flush their disgusting creation?

Oh great. Another "we need to defend the lost honor of oppressed men" thread.
And they said it's women who are hypersensitive.

i just wanted to make edits, i don't know how it got derailed to this.

>automatically assuming people are SEETHING when they're just having a giggle
Why are you so defensive?

If it's like that, I just piss in the stall.

>n-n-no YOU
Only two posts, that's fast.

>someone makes a claim
>other people point out by their experience that it's wrong.
>OMG why are you MEN being so sensitive?!?!
Effective bait / 10

Attached: 1530358143264.jpg (363x538, 111K)

I'm just sick of Yea Forums not being able to have fun right now with all the Yea Forums shitposting user, why make a thread about a dumb topic like this a serious thing? It' really fucking not.

lol what. Not sure if you made that post to demonstrate how not sensitive you are but if you did I don't think it worked

Attached: 1537863400406.gif (728x408, 1.18M)

this is just like that johnny test thread that got derailed into an argument about the jews

Imagine looking at a shitter and seeing gender wars

Attached: 1525884097906.jpg (250x251, 11K)

I think the real discussion we should be having is when are we getting separate bathrooms for Jews? I don't want them trying to steal my taint gold.

Derailed threads are hillarious and sometimes informative.
Like the one about OP wanting to fap that went into a disscusion on the US capability to nuke all of China.

>scroll of summon janitor

anyone else think it's fucking bizarre we're still segregating bathrooms
I mean it's not like you can see each other anyway.

it's to avoid rape, user
no joke, that's why women don't go alone to the bathroom

CLEAN IT UP JANNY

Attached: 1539769575490.jpg (667x670, 54K)

In a way, yeah. I mean I'd quite like to be able to eavesdrop on girls using the toilet but on the other hand, it would probably all change to cubicles to avoid the possibility of women having to see cocks. So it would probably mean longer waits, the possibility of menstrual blood everywhere and no toilet paper.

I know, that's why this file is always renamed "scroll of reveal janitor" or something.

I'll admit the visuals are funny.

i used to work in a private kid school(p.s 1 something) teachers would sometimes use the little girl's room and leave bloody tampons on the floor while making it look like a crime scene or if unlucky they would not flush and it would always have paper covered in blood,piss and shit.

I know men bathrooms are not great and we do have retards that don't control their dicks but females are a nightmare and the "females bathroom is cleaner" is a myth.

>you win this round, jim
okay i giggled.

why isn't there a handle on the door of the stall next to the urinals?

Attached: 1343794915295.png (506x449, 295K)

methinks it's just american women that are filthy, every public female bathroom i've seen in europe was several times more clean than the shit infested swamps males piss in

>still here

do a unisex bathroom where its all stalls and no one cares about male/female except some foxnews nazis screaming about trannies

also some toilet seats are up.

>piss on toilet seat

thats what its for bud.

you wipe it before you sit. like real man.

What men's room are you going into that has a counter around the sinks?
Every one around here is just a set of free standing sinks.

Flip the head of the guy on the right around, so they're screaming at each other.

Put some ice in the urinals.

You are right, woman bathroom flush less then man and theire these fucking bloody tampon they left in the toilet like hore, i know cause i fucking hate to be a janitor
also work once in a school the summer and theire toilet was replaced by a bucket, i shit you not a FUCKING BUCKET
i seen some shit boy

Attached: 1555824709508.jpg (369x496, 21K)

They really need to just put fucking dividers in between the urinals. Had only seen dividers in college restrooms but not in highschool or any public locations.

I still don't see the problem with unisex restrooms that are all stalls. I feel like people would feel encouraged to be tidier since they're sharing a space with the opposite sex.

Do toilets in women's bathrooms have seats that flip up? What kind of shitstorm would occur if someone went in and flipped them all up?

Yes they flip up

Maybe one or two wet asses.
Bigger problem if you removed them completely.

Have you seen the women's restroom?

Devilish

Urinals are more efficient since they're only used for pissing, which only takes a guy a matter off seconds. Remove urinals and you'll get a queue, because people need to wait for others to shit even if they just need a piss. Or for women to do either if it's unisex, it seems to take them for fucking ever even if they're just pissing.

Self conscious, user? No-one fucking cares or looks at your dick.

That should be from, not on. First urinal ON the left would imply he wants someone to piss next to him, which would be violating TWO rules of mens bathrooms (the other being no talking, which he's already violating by telling you where to piss).

>being upset because someone made a claim and people are pointing out the claim is demonstrably untrue

>no talking
>mens bathrooms
Here in Bongland we have friendly banter at the urinals. Usually just an enquiry if you're having a good night, or if you're watching/saw a football match.

If they're flipped up, most women will notice.
But if there's nothing to flip up, there's nothing sticking out in the air like a flag, so significantly less will notice.
And those that do will either have to hover or try to sit on the rim of the bowl, which no one wants to try.

youtube.com/watch?v=5yt849wJyVk

Why do women care about those?

>replaced by a bucket
Why? Did they broke the real thing?
What kind of disgusting place uses buckets?

Black Popeye?

They get left up by janitors all the time. You take a bit of toilet paper to not touch it and put it down like a non retarded person. I have never once in my life heard or seen a woman complain about toilet seat being up and I have never even heard of the possibility of falling in until it became a meme. I'm convinced it's a meme propagated by people who haven't talked with a woman since 3rd grade. That or Americans are retarded.

>I have never once in my life heard or seen a woman
Fixed that for you. Have sex, virgin.

This is inaccurate. The women's bathroom would look like a murder scene because of all the period blood smeared around.

Gloryhole edit when?