Anyone else tired of capeshit? I'm gonna watch Guardians 3 then I'm dropping it...

Anyone else tired of capeshit? I'm gonna watch Guardians 3 then I'm dropping it. Can't bring myself to care about whatever Marvel or DC are doing next. Fatigue has set in and it's time to walk away.

Attached: 1554098144797.png (599x399, 344K)

I am tired of live action capeshit threads.

Based
Unironically me too

The board would improve if they were banned and strictly Yea Forums-related but nope can't have that now.

I'm not tired since I rarely watch them. I'll check whatever interests me. Animated capeshit is a gold mine tbqh.

i can imagine this happening with people who watch every new superhero movie

Absolutely nothing stops you from just walking away without making a big fuss about it

>A post in a Micronesian butter-churning chatroom is a big fuss

Pretty convenient that its just when the last important MCU film dropped that fatigue set in.
It was a generally fun ride, but I hope its dead and over now and Hollywood can move to some other gimmick for its entry into the new 20s

We should keep live action threads in Yea Forums.

Endgame is just too perfect of an ending, this is where I'm getting off too.

Attached: kevin-feige.jpg (760x718, 54K)

How long are we going to allow this live action in our board? Might as well start with video games, too. They also adapt comic book stories.

We should definitely also allow games based on movies based on comics

I don't think anyone cares what DC does next

Come to the cartoons side. we have 2d milfs and perverts out the wazoo

I'll see far from home but I don't have any interest in the rest of the movies, but i'll probably go out to see guardians three and maybe thor four if they actually give him a good ending

Don't give them money.

Do you have furries?

I'm tired of Yea Forums.

Attached: 1355632422321.png (399x428, 246K)

Im tired of capeshit movies but the fanbase is hilarious. Literal manchildren who make themselves into jokes at every turn.

Only in /trash/, but you can hint about it if you post Judy Hopps

Even as someone who rolls his eyes constantly at shit like this, I have to admit, there was a certain finality to Endgame that, to a certain extent, did close the book on capeshit for me. I think fuckers like you are still contrarian and I'm probably still going to see every capeshit movie that comes out though, particularly DC's because I'm more invested in that now that the first big saga of the MCU is finished, not to mention I was always a bigger DC fan anyway.

Not everyone has genre-ADHD like you, Yea Forums. Please go the fuck back already.

Or else?

Judy Hopps is for plebs.

Why?

They really need to have a general or fuck off to Yea Forums. There's like 20+ threads.

Mm, nah, Strange, Thor, T’challa and now the possibility of Namor? I can’t drop out now.

It's entirely Bob Iger's fault. He believes in cranking out shit assembly-line style (Star Wars, cape movies, etc) because he's the kind of guy who does product planning according to numbers on a graph. Since he's going to retire soon, hopefully this will be over.

why are live action movies even allowed in this board
its not a drawing so fuck off

he said, on Yea Forums

>Muh adaptations.