ITT: Episodes that ruined a show for you

Post em'

Attached: breezy.png (1024x576, 1.06M)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

What are some examples from other shows that are like breezy, where there's a particularly widespread consensus that it was a breaking point? I'm struggling to think of a show where the specific episode is so unanimously agreed upon. Closest I can think of is Sinfest with the trike girl comic but that's obviously not a show.

One Coarse Meal, The Splinter, and House Fancy for Spongebob.

That's not really the same, because everyone agrees that spongebob went to shit immediately after the movie.

Whenever I see specific examples about shit Modern Sponge episodes, those are typically the three most likely episodes people are going to bring up.

MMC by the show that the name it's not mentioned.

>the Simpsons
Where to begin...

Don't get what's wrong with Breezy (mainly because I haven't watched it yet), but Incendium is when I realized that AT wasn't AT anymore and started devolving into 2deep4u romance subplot shit.

The pilot of Steven Universe.

It's My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

You act like these kids from Hogwart who accidentally make Voldemort more menacing.

The episode where Maggie gets pregnant was weird.

Attached: the principal and the .png (661x497, 267K)

Samurai Jack Season 5 Episode 4, end of episode 8 put the nail in the coffin.

got em good

Dear god what is this abortion of a sentence

Attached: cursed land.jpg (301x330, 14K)

Ponies

I liked it and don't feel Twilight becoming an alicorn ruined anything, the songs in the episode were also good.

Breezy was the ultimate pleb filter. It was a fantastic episode.

I've never been a fan of Sugar's melodramatic style either.

Sneed

Really now I think I never really paid attention to zombie simpsons to really build a comparison but I like to think that everyone agrees that Lisa Goes Gaga is the worst episode of the entire show, and it personally made me appreciate simpsons as a whole quite less.

it was garbage

>t. pleb

Attached: consensual.gif (500x281, 197K)