Told you she would kick Thanos’ ass

Told you she would kick Thanos’ ass.

Attached: A71E7251-AFD9-42D6-9BEB-AF0CEA866FE6.jpg (1800x2447, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/characters/thor-thor-odinson/in-comics
marvel.com/characters/captain-marvel-carol-danvers/in-comics
marvel.com/characters/hulk-bruce-banner/in-comics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bring on Moonstone

What movie were you watching?

well, and you were wrong

She didn't die when he had the gauntlet. That's better than Hulk and Thor.

>Literally beats the shit out of him 20 mins in
>Overpowers him in the final battle to the point Thanos has to sucker punch her with the Power Stone to get away

Attached: 029ABEEF-B9C5-443D-AEA4-0C46CC233B76.png (291x479, 378K)

She literally did less to him than both Captain America and Scarlet Witch.

How is punching someone in the front on the middle of a power struggle a sucker punch?

Doesn’t change the fact she still kicked his ass twice.

Effective bait, OP. I'll bite.

He was severely injured and not all that interested in fighting.

>Overpowers him in the final battle to the point Thanos has to sucker punch her with the Power Stone to get away
>a left straight is a "sucker punch"
Bitch, please.

Meanwhile he had to call in an air strike to survive Wanda.

Attached: 1469636695724.jpg (374x393, 21K)

Now we know why Brie was training so hard
Somebody's gotta carry the MCU now

Attached: lucky hats.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

>Ruin your movie

Without Captain Marvel in Endgame

Thor would destroy all Thanos ships
But in Endgame Thor disappears at that moment

Thanos against Hulk the rematch
Then we would have Hulk and Thor against

Thanos, it would be epic would not it?
It would be if Captain Marvel was not in Endgame

Attached: BRIE LARSON has -STOLEN THE TORCH- says CHRIS HEMSWORTH in AVENGERS ENDGAME INTERVIEW.jpg (356x800, 60K)

She was in endgame? I barely saw her

She wouldn't even be that bad if she were actually likable.

She had maybe 10 minutes of screen time all put together, most of it at the very start and very end.

>Meanwhile he had to call in an air strike to survive Wanda.
This. Wanda was the one person who actually kicked his ass out of everyone there.

She didn't ruin it, but I was glad they minimized her.
The MCU has tons of shit villains, but Carol is its least-charismatic hero... which is saying something when one of them is a literal tree.

Just saying but couldn’t thanos for the short time he had the gauntlet just suck out carol’s powers with the power and reality stone?

I'm pretty fucking happy with what they did with her honestly. Not to sound like an incel but I was genuinely worried the other Avengers were going to get sidelined in favor of Danvers and that she really would save the day. In the end, she ended up being pretty integral but still fucked off from the movie for the most part and only showed up towards the beginning and the end.

I still didn't like how she almost beat Thanos all on her own though.

I mean he COULD do literally anything. He was probably a bit stressed since he was in a warzone with an ill-fitting gauntlet and all these people going after him, including this chick.

The cope around Carol is hilarious. :)

What cope?

The next ten years are going to be one long incel meltdown as she takes over as the lead.

Attached: D4_z4jPUUAALcig.jpg large.jpg (1448x2048, 378K)

at best she stalled him for a few minutes before iron MAN did the real work

Carol stopped Thanos from killing everyone.

Apologize.

Don't feed the trolls.

Really convincing me how awful this movie is going to be with one fucking forced character coming in to save the day.

Bro, you're freaking out. She appeared for 5 minutes altogether and just helped out the Avengers by taking out the ship and saving Tony.

He has to make a fist to do that which is why he grabbed the power stone by itself to punch her

In the 5 minutes, she beat Thanos ass so much that Thanos have to use the power stone. Where before he didn't have to use against Thor and Hulk.

>Meanwhile he had to call in an air strike to survive Wanda.

Which he couldn't against Carol because she REKT'd his airstrike. Notice all the ships' cannons focused on her when she came in.

She didn't save the day any more than anyone else did. Her moves were just bigger

They fought him when he was fresh. She fought him when he was already pretty worn down.

I didn't see any of then hit.

For what, I have always worshipped Carol

Attached: D5HD9GyW0AEuvkE.jpg:large.jpg (900x1265, 171K)

>and her cat
typical femcel

best mcu era coming up.

Attached: brie-hula.jpg (2048x1365, 367K)

She never one-shotted him while he was at full power like Thor did lol

*superhero landings your path*
*steals your attention away from young girls that are fans of marvel*

Attached: Avengers-4-Leak-Pepper-Pots-Iron-Man-Rescue.jpg (798x420, 57K)

This
She didn't do much, but most of it was a pretty big help to the team.

DCEU*

Attached: descărcare.jpg (960x1200, 122K)

>"wtf Carol will ruin Endgame by singlehandedly killing Thanos! She'll say Avengers Assenble! She'll take all the attention and make a big speech when Steve and Tony die!"
>None of that happens and Carol gets like 5 minutes of screentime
>"W-well she contributed to the fight in the big action finale where literally everyone did something, that's horrible and unfair, fuck Marvel!"

Attached: UmadSeanConnery.jpg (290x386, 32K)

sucker punch means it comes from some unexpected place, she was literally fighting against thanos with the stones and got cocky only to get btfo. That isnt being sucker punched she was too cocky.

> Scarlet Witch tricked and humiliated Thanos (blocking his two-handed press easily with one hand) and made him have to bomb his own troops just to escape having his heart ripped out.

I was good with that, Scarlet Witch was always one of the most dangerous Avengers of all time, one of the few individuals True Adamantium Ultron was frightened of.

> Scarlet Witch has one of the best fight scenes in the MCU, certainly the best for a female character, despite having only 2 minutes of screen-time.

> Everyone sucks Carol's strap-on.

well it's because she has her own movie. Once Scarlet gets her movie and we see black widows prequel things will even out for the other female heroes.

Multiple character do that in various ways, user. It's a team superhero movie, it's expected that various team members will be heroic in different ways.

I wish Nebula got a few hits in on Thanos, but her involvement in IW and Endgame was pretty good as is, a lot better than I expected

>Once Scarlet gets her movie
You mean TV show?

>Gets hit once by the Power Stone, by itself
>Out for the rest of the fight
Alright

Except it was pretty clear that Thanos was screwed without it. I don't know what the fuck Feige and co. were thinking with Carol's power level. Thanos is more than powerful enough to kick her ass in the comics without any power boosts. He shouldn't need the Power Stone to take her on.

The concerns that she'd be OP were pretty justified, because the movie's solution is to remove her from the plot for everything between the prologue and the finale.

Endgame might well be Wanda's last ever movie appearance.
She's not at all guaranteed to appear in future movies.

Ah. My Infinity Stones.

That's right.

So they have a point then?
She is taking over, by your own words.
Hypocrite.
I for one hope people see how boring she is and how little drama there can be when the hero is perfect

> wtf Carol will ruin Endgame by singlehandedly killing Thanos
They would have done it if they could have gotten away with it
>She'll take all the attention and make a big speech when Steve and Tony die!
Brie is not good enough to act heroic, she can just smirk and tighten her lips
>None of that happens and Carol gets like 5 minutes of screentime
In those five minutes she save Tony, lifts a ship, quips with rocket, kills the ship and almost kills Thanos - no faults, no flaws

fuck Marvel!

Attached: 1380560242217.jpg (423x477, 43K)

The middle of the movie wasn't about power levels. Carol's punches wouldn't convince the Ancient One to give up her stone, her laser blasts wouldn't solve Thor's insecurities, she wouldn't know where to find the Tesseract in the '70s, she wouldn't have someone to sacrifice for the Soul stone, and so forth

Carol and her powers were never a problem, the movie doesn't pull "tricks" to explain why she doesn't do everything, you are the goddamn retards constantly coming up with a boogeyman to bitch about. Thanos tricked multiple characters throughout the movies, his "sucker punch" against Carol isn't any different from for example turning Quill's gun into bubbles when he was about to kill Gamora. The movies simply try to be more complex than "X punches Y very hard" but when it comes to Carol you act like it's an absurd and exaggerated twist of events based around the implication in your head that her mere presence breaks the story

>They would've done it if they did it
Woah, that's deep

I think Captain Marvel works really well as a character introduced at the end of this era. It's kinda symbolic to introduce the superman type character at the end of the arc of all these characters that are famous for literally not being that type of character.

While I really like the character, I don't know how interesting her presence in future films can be. It's probably good that she's got a different turf to Earth, because the fact that she's a bit of a Mary Sue is really cool for the ending of this era, but maybe not great for the next one.

I guess the rumors about the alt. cut where Carol gets toned down if she's not popular was true.
Only way I can explain why she didn't do shit

How about she was always intended to be another Avenger among all dozens of them and not the second coming of Christ? And how does that make sense with the BO she got?

>Carolshills are this pathetic

Attached: 1512406459355.png (645x729, 63K)

But she didn't. He beat her up.

>love when Wanda overpowered Thanos
>hated it when Captain Cunt overpowered Thanos
>still called sexist/incel by social justice drones

Yeah, you just can't win, Black Panther is among my favorite MCU films, Craig of the Creek is my favorite new cartoon by far, but if I say I find the concept of Miles Morales distasteful I get called a Nazi racist

Craig if the creek is kinda boring imo

>using your powers is a sucker punch
Y I K ES

Miles is kino in everything but the comics though. It's just Bendis who sucks, not the character.

with no stones, a crook arm, and no general interest in fighting because he'd won already
"waaaah no fair Thanos used his powers"
meanwhile Scarlet Witch held Thanos back in Infinity War and almost crushed his bitch ass in Endgame

Yeah it's more of a comfy atmosphere show than something plot intensive but it's just so endearing

I dislike the concept, alternate universes, killing off Peter etc, I wouldn't mind if it were handled like Cap and Falcon in Endgame (or just a regular Batman and Robin-like deal) but no one does it like that

>but no one does it like that
PS4 Spidey does it exactly like that, user.

>>Literally beats the shit out of him 20 mins in
You mean when he was horribly crippled and had no Infinity Stones?
>>Overpowers him in the final battle to the point Thanos has to sucker punch her with the Power Stone to get away
Hmm I guess he beat her there then by being resourceful

Carolfags, not even once

Carolfags are the most obnoxious of all capeshitters and that is a massive accomplishment.

Attached: 039.jpg (919x720, 59K)

Carolfags from 2005 to 2010 (aka Ms. Marvel fags) were totally fine

Carolfags from 2011 to 2016 were all dykes, tumblr man haters or really socially fucked up dudes

Carolfags today are just riding the hype train and don't know any better like 95% of Marvel movie goers

Attached: 8f2474db59dd5bc0b2eb23928a8d8955.jpg (542x720, 61K)

This.

It's like how Yea Forums /gif/ was before and AFTER it was filled with TRAP gifs. We have fallen as men

>people this desperate to be persecuted

So she's just a tactical nuke rather than a character that can contribute meaningfully to the story.
To be clear, I don't think Carol shouldn't exist but they could've put her off until after Endgame and nothing would've been lost.

CapM was based

Attached: Hating popular things doesn't make you an interesting person..jpg (680x679, 38K)

To be honest you weren't paying close enough attention if you thought Ultimate-Peter was actually dead.

RIP MCU

How is Hulk supposed to have a rematch while crippled by the unsnap?

>I still didn't like how she almost beat Thanos all on her own though.
Wanda and Thor had already done that

What, you think that they shooped her out the time heist which takes most of the movie?

I watched Room. I'm on Team Brie now.

> Liking angry, hateful dyke looking Captain Marvel
> Not liking super sexy, playful Ms. Marvel

The people who like Captain Marvel today are just as angry and self hating as the new way the character is played out

Attached: dyke.png (1051x469, 1.27M)

and now Brie has that haircut.

GAAAKK

A lot of characters didn't do anything "meaningful" in this movie other than pull off a feat of sorts, after all most of the emotional moments were for the original Avengers and maybe the Guardians (mostly Nebula, really). To single out Carol in this just makes it look like you have a chip on your shoulder that has nothing to do with what actually happens in the movie

>didn't land the killing blow

Yeah but it felt kinda earned with them and we'd seen multiple movies with them slowly growing more powerful.

I didn't like how in CM, she went SSJ almost at the drop of a hat. Way too big of a power surge in way too short of a time.

>A lot of characters didn't do anything "meaningful" in this movie other than pull off a feat of sorts,
True, but Carol's the only one that's coming to mind that doesn't have the excuse of being dead.

We still don't know if they're going to kill Peter off when it's Miles' time

He got one good hit in after she destroyed his spaceship.

People need to cope with the fact that yes, Capt. Marvel is one of the stronger MCU heroes and did better against him that most. However, she also wasn't in the movie that long, and was ultimately a glorified cameo. I just wish we didn't have to ruin this movie cause a bunch of incels can deal with a woman being strong in a scifi/fantasy series.

> I just wish we didn't have to ruin this movie
WE aren't ruining anything, the movie already got made.

She CAN be a good character
but they are doing a horrible job as portraying her as someone likeble

>incels can deal with a woman being strong in a scifi/fantasy series.

People were fine with Scarlet Witch fucking up Thanos, but you just get copious amounts of sand entrenched in your vagina when somebody doesn't like your charisma void of an idol. Get the fuck over yourself, blob.

>She didn't die when he had the gauntlet. That's better than Hulk and Thor.
Neither Hulk nor Thor died when they hit the gauntlet either. She got punched across the battlefield.

Her movie sucked and her character is uninteresting and lacks any charisma. Any actual discussion or critique of this character is impossible without some faggot bringing in box office numbers. We don't like her because she's a poorly written character.

Stay seething incels.

Attached: 1554525300704.png (514x674, 298K)

Except she didn't. Scarlet Witch did

Nigga be trolling

>True Adamantium
That doesn't exist in MCU. Its Vibranium.

>overpowers him by absorbing the strength of the gauntlet, making Thanos resort to pulling the power gem out so she couldn't use it, thus deck her out of commission.

Fixed that for you.

She jobbed to Thanos, what are you smoking?

The only thing that bothered me about her was the lesbian haircut.
Otherwise she was great. I like her personality a lot and you just hate because she's a woman

Karla would have to be just as strong to pose a threat

> Meet the galaxy's most powerful superhero
Have they not heard of these two?

Attached: Hulk-and-Thor.jpg (970x545, 99K)

Hulk has been a jobber since AoU
Thor got fat

Carol is stronger than both.

Attached: carol vs hulk.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

>Meet the galaxy's most powerful superhero

?

Attached: doctor strange.jpg (2158x1136, 708K)

The marvel power grid disagrees

Attached: 10BBD4DC-723B-4FD6-854A-5C32EFC3D771.jpg (1259x750, 557K)

>thirtysomething ex-Air Force has the same combat skill as a millienia old god who loves fighting

Attached: 1495008929562.png (256x256, 43K)

Modern day female plot armor

These same stats on the back of any Marvel Impel trading card in the 90s would be a lot more honest.

Here so you can see for yourself
marvel.com/characters/thor-thor-odinson/in-comics

marvel.com/characters/captain-marvel-carol-danvers/in-comics

>years of constant training and battle with a warrior race's most elite fighting unit
>dude who throws a magic hammer around and drinks a lot

Carol's stats are at the very bottom of her bio

>being such a virgin that you white knight for fictional women

>thirtysomething ex-Air Force
Was she 10 in her own movie?
Cause it seemed she was around 30 in Captain Marvel, which was set 25yrs in the past. Then you have the time she served the Kree.
Likely she's just as ageless as Thor, post Infinity Stone exposure.
Thor is a master of blunt impact and hurling shit. He hadn't even figured out that HE owned the lightning in thousands of years. It's not like he's a Kung Fu Master.

Attached: Thor glasses.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Was her entrance a reference to The Sentry In World War Hulk?

Attached: main-qimg-bc28d28b863a52c2655965f3c7080b7d.png (602x914, 980K)

She will be around in the X-Men movies.

Why would she be part of the X-Men movies? She's never been part of the comics.

Also here is are hulk's stats (go to bottom)
marvel.com/characters/hulk-bruce-banner/in-comics

dont change the fact that she is totally useless.

I was going by the comics version, but even for the MCU:
>55 years old, say 40 spent fighting on Earth and in space
>1,500 years old, probably 1,300 spent fighting on Earth, in space, and in other dimensions including multiple wars
Sheer experience adds up over long enough.

Nah, they pretty clearly had her as SUPER important considering she was dropped at the end of the first part of the epic crossover movie