Avengers Endgame Easter Eggs

>Same shirt as pic related
>The other guy who was talking in the support group scene was Jim Starlin, the guy who created Thanos
>Van is held in cage #616
>Hope calling Steve Rogers “Cap” after chiding Scott for doing so in Antman and the Wasp.
>Black Panther remembering Clint's name after not caring about who Clint was in Civil War.
>New Asgard being located in Tonsberg, Norway, which is where Odin and the Frost Giants did battle in the prologue of Thor 1.
>Hulk was eating Hulka Hulka Burnin’ Fudge during the scene where they’re all talking about the stones.
>Harley from Iron Man 3 at Tony’s funeral
>Howard the Duck was in the battle
>Okoye describing "earthquakes under the sea" could mean upcoming Namor.
>Natasha’s ballet slippers in the scene with her and Cap and the peanut butter sandwich.
>Nebula finally winning something despite years of losing
post more if you know any

Attached: 33.png (1580x979, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2E1mLUrBdY&t=31s
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/02/11/marvel-hulu-animated-series-howard-the-duck-modok-hit-monkey-tigra-dazzler/
latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-avengers-endgame-premiere-stan-lee-chris-hemsworth-20190423-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk6VgcoRjvc&t=681s
youtube.com/watch?v=FHU49CD0TOs
youtube.com/watch?v=ws8DVMzQttQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y63i2NR9-LE
youtu.be/SDco2MUrmE0?t=149
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_271
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=t2E1mLUrBdY&t=31s

>the original comic book Ant-Man helmet can be seen in Hank Pym's lab in the 70's (sorry, couldn't find an image)

Got any pics of howard??

Oh shit, THAT'S who that kid was! I completely forgot about him! That's amazing

That's a callback, user.

so is the Clint/Black Panther scene and the Hope/Cap scene

Well fuck, i missed it.

A big one was Cap's elevator scene of course

Attached: HowardtheDuck.png (910x360, 451K)

Oh my fucking god there he is.

I was kinda hoping he would say, “This isn’t personal” or whatever, then destroy them like in Winter Soldier.

Wow.

when will we get a Howard the Duck standalone movie that's actually good?

The Hulk in this movie is actually a fusion of Bruce Banner and The Hulk called The Professor.

Steve is so old at the end because he didn’t travel back through time, he stayed with Peggy in the 40s and aged normally.

He's getting an animated series on Hulu. Also MODOK, and then some less worthy characters.
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/02/11/marvel-hulu-animated-series-howard-the-duck-modok-hit-monkey-tigra-dazzler/

When Tony is recording his captain's log at the beginning of the film, he says "Day 21. No wait, Day 22 now." Endgame is the 22nd film in the MCU.

He's more Banner-Hulk than Professor. No, I'm not going to explain the difference.

At the end of the credits you can hear the sound of metal hitting against an anvil (Tony in the cave). :(

>The Ravagers were there

Huh, neat.

When Red Skull greets people on Vormir, he uses the fathers' names, but for Clint he uses mother's name. In comics Clint's father, Harold, was an abuser who used violence on Clint, his brother and his mother Edith.

So calling him "son of Edith" might suggest that Clint has the same backstory in MCU and Red Skull knows not to mention the father's name.

Neat.

I liked that!

I was hoping for that too, but "Hail Hydra" was even better, for me.

That's a good touch, if so. I didn't remember how he greeted Thanos and Gamora, so based on Endgame I assumed he simply went with the opposite-sex parent.

Jim Starlin in the recovery group

He used Thanos for Gamora and A'lars for Thanos

Where's this Duck you speak of?

Read the thread.

Coulda sworn that was a Silurian for a second.

Ah, okay. Thanks, user!

one of the russo brothers was the gay guy in the jim starlin scene.

i was genuinely pleased by jim starlins cameo. i met him a convention last year and hes just a good solid dude. pic related.

Attached: signed snap by jim starlin.jpg (1077x1915, 396K)

We continue to get Community cameos due to the Russo's history with the show

Ken Jeong (Chang) and Yvette Nicole Brown (Shirley)

Attached: community-tv-show-752x501.jpg (752x501, 127K)

/the nice thing about this all is that a lot of these easter eggs are actually character building moments.
The whole Winter Soldier AND Secret Empire reference 2-for-1 where Cap whispers "Hail Hydra"
Also, SO THATS WHO THAT KID WAS. It was the kid from Iron Man 3
Holy fuck

>based reddit poster crossing posting onto Yea Forums

>no chevy chase galactus

fug XD

I didn't notice the ballet slippers, which is weird since I really like ScarJo as Black Widow

Cool opinion, glad you shared your post user.

based polite poster

Hawkeye's daughter is the Russo's daughter in real life
Who the fuck did Katherine Langford play?

After all these years, one character from TV actually showed up in the films.

In the final scene with Howard Stark, when he gets in the car, his driver is Edwin Jarvis, played by James D'Arcy, reprising his role from Agent Carter.

I know I was asking for too much, but I was hoping in the final climatic battle I'd see either the Punisher or Daredevil in the background.

That would have been nice.

Yeah, I never lost hope that they would shoehorn Daredevil in there somehow, even if it makes zero sense.

Woulda been nice tbqh.

Pretty ridiculous how motherfucking Howard the Duck showed up to help, but no portal opened up for all the vigilantes twiddling their thumbs an hour or two away in the city.

Attached: daredevil scream.jpg (1024x571, 43K)

Daredevil is like street level tier and Punisher doesn't really give a fuck, it would be like asking a vigilante to participate in the Battle of Stalingrad

>Punisher doesn't really give a fuck
Thanos killed 3.5 billion people on Earth alone. Frank would get hard at the thought of killing him.

Is there a superhero movie for someone who hates marvel, hates disney whore and hates fucking avengers?

That's not how the Punisher works.

There's a scene in this movie where a guy gets raped by an underage girl

Attached: images (1).jpg (220x326, 14K)

You're out of your element.

you incels acting like Punisher is deep or some shit, he kills bad guys, Thanos is a bad guy plus he probably lost some friends to Thanos so even more reasons to kill him

>Red Skull knows not to mention the father's name

So becoming the guardian made him less of an asshole?

Hellboy

He's arbitrary about the people he kills. He can even kill innocent people if he deems it necessary. You're thinking about a highly romanticized version of the Punisher that hasn't been relevant in years.

If you're talking about MCU Punisher, I agree with you.

Probably, shame we didn't see Cap return the stone to him. Unless that's how the Widow movie opens up

is that I'm looking for superhero movies that are 100% free of anything related to the Marvel Slut, free of anything from the Disney whore and nothing from Avengers

If only there was another major superhero company...

Does anyone know wtf was up with the sound during the credits, i know what it was i just want to know what it means

DC Comics, but its cinematographic universe is a bit complicated for me

It was the sound of Iron Man making his first ever suit in the cave :(

My guess is that they didn't want to do a post credits scene to preserve the ending as the actual ending, but they knew people were going to stay until the very end, so they threw in the sound as a tribute to Tony Stark.

I thought it may have been implying that Disney was willing to make the next batch of movies for cheap so they could pay RDJ to come back every now and then

I missed that sound 'cause I had to piss. Glad I didn't miss more.

>Okoye describing "earthquakes under the sea" could mean upcoming Namor.
For fuck's sake just give me my Fantastic Four already

if we had "everyone" there at the end, why no shot of frank shooting a pair of m16s or daredevil doing ninja flips.

There's also talk that the hammer falls symbolize all the major deaths.

>watched the movie today
>literally nobody recognized Stan Lee and his wife
It was like watching Spider-Man 1 back in 2002 again.

pointless clickbait websites made it up

Scott's daughter after the timeskip

I wonder if they shot it before his death or if they pulled a Tarkin. Looked pretty good if it was CGI.

The movie was filmed back to back with Infinity War. Captain Marvel was the actual last cameo he filmed.

Soider-verse is my favorite of his cameos, but it was nice to see him here.

I thought Far From Home would be his last cameo?

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-avengers-endgame-premiere-stan-lee-chris-hemsworth-20190423-story.html

i was so happy, i never really get excited, but to me it was cooler than dr strange working in metro general hospital from daredevil

Here. This is all for you, pal.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk6VgcoRjvc&t=681s

It makes sense since that was the only one if the shows that Feige was actually involved in the development of. If any show would be even barely canon, it'd be that.

Im really curious about how the TV shows would handle the five year time gap and a post-snap world

markus and mcfeely also wrote the first season and one of the russos directed a few episodes

Galactus has a big ego but not that big.

The red room first appeared in Agent Carter and that's integral to Black Widow's backstory

I REALLY wanted the Snap to be referenced in the later seasons.

they'll have to, all of the shows besides AoS havent even hit 2018 yet

You have any proof for Howard being in the final battle?

you could've literally searched the thread

Attached: battle beast grin.png (623x438, 386K)

Not a easter egg, but I want to say that Black Widow and Hawkeye fighting for who kills themselves, was a callback to them fighting during the first avengers movie. I think.

As in fighting, I want to see some Quack Fu.

So they just deaged him. That's good to hear.

Attached: unfuckingbelievable.png (800x1068, 397K)

I wonder if Cosmo made it as well

What is Punisher going to do against Thanos? Shoot him with bullets?

They're getting really good at that shit.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if we actually got an Ant-Man prequel movie/mini-series with Hank.

There's a minor one

New Asgard is Endgame where Odin suggests it should be in Ragnarok before he dies.

I said he'd give a fuck, not that he'd do a good job. He'd be about as useful as Rocket for the big fight.

its all bucky did

When they did the "Hail Hydra" scene in the elevator, I went nuts, because of the double entendré of Winter Soldier and Secret Empire... Even more so since I was wearing a Secret Empire shirt! I wasn't fucking expecting that. Even though some stuff was spoiled to me (like Cap lifting and using Mjolnir scene), there were so many surprises that I was still taken aback by the audacity of it.

I was thinking that Red Skull named the person who loved them most.

Rocket at least got space guns at his disposal which do way more damage than primitive guns.

but nat says she didnt know her fathers name, even though red skull said it

That was one of my favorite bits. Only thing that was spoiled for me was the Stark-tech gauntlet, but that was plenty minor.

That's really sweet; I like that.

If he has enough to share, awesome. If not, Frank's as useful in ranged combat as Bucky.

>Fan Service: The Movie
>Couldn’t have nutted up & worked with Kike’s TV division to give the fans a shot of the Netflix guys

Life isn’t fair, bros.

Attached: 39E16B33-BD7A-4201-AEB0-7D6B14AA0687.jpg (517x422, 58K)

Maybe they were dusted too

Agent Carter was actually vindicated, pretty much indicating that it was ALWAYS canon, and by extension Agents of SHIELD (since both worked in tandem). WHAT NOW, NAYSAYERS?

lol remember when people thought tony would die in avengers 1?

daredevil in the massive group shot before the battle begins hes looking the wrong way

Oh shit, I do!

Both Avengers 1 and Civil War actually.

also AoS references daredevil season 2, so by exstension all the netflix shows. cloak and dagger referenced tony and danny rand, so thats linked. in runaways, victor stein and his wife go to culver university from incredible hulk. its all connected.

I think the most the netflix guys have gotten is a mention in Dr.Strange IIRC

>Howard the Duck

someone please confirm this

Scott got a shorter sentence than Clint because Clint was still wearing his ankle bracelet when Thanos did the snap

Steve'sfake name on his 1970s disguise is Roscoe, who was a replacement Cap during the 70s

Nico Minoru's staff is at the beginning of Doctor Strange, and despite her mom claiming it was "science" on the first season, it was clearly revealed a link between the staff and the Dark Dimension on season 2.

tfw the defenders don't help a bit
tfw no return of amadeus' mom
tfw we don't even get echoes of Fox-owned Franchises, despite the Disney deal, by way of time fuckery spawning the X-Men and F4

Half the theatre groaned and laughed in disbelief. I laughed a really dorky laugh.

They won't. AoS in the premiere of season 6 makes no reference to Infinity War or Endgame. It's actually set a year later after season 5. This is going to fuck all the shows badly.

wouldn't the Disney/Fox Deal have finished by the time Endgame was already in the editing stages?

is stan lee in it?

Yeah his cameo was him saying, "Boy I sure am glad to be alive again."

In the end credits it says someone else played him.

Make love not war man

Infinity War was referenced in the last arc of Season 5, actually. Season 6 will take place after the movies so chronologically it should be during that time on Endgame after the Snap but before the fix.

Thank you

Attached: The-Void.jpg (653x490, 32K)

Eh if anything it means Agent Carter is canon because Feige himself worked on it and he did not considered the other shows canon.

iirc yeah, since infinity war/endgame was back to back
even then, reshoots - but the Russos and probably everyone senior saw the trainwreck that was Suicide Squad and decided 'no, fuck that'

imagine if jessica jones' best friend in the show was this goober like in the comics.

Attached: chris evans' hair piece.jpg (344x360, 25K)

>he did not considered the other shows canon.
It's all the same canon, user. Agent Carter crosses over with Agents of SHIELD early on, it's all connected. And he never said he didn't consider them canon nor had them disparaged in any way.

Yeah but they won't referenced the snap. If they don't reference that It fucks over there whole canon.

They didn't because the show didn't cover that, they covered up until Thanos' first attack (the ship in New York), next season is where we'll see if they risk doing it.

>tfw when you learn the Russos thought about including TV characters in Infinity War and Endgame but decided against it because it would overcrowd the cast

Fuck you Pearlmutter

He's driving a car and is apparently a hippy with a great big moustache in the 70's. Some people say the woman in his car is meant to be modelled after his real-life wife?
After driving past a military base where Tony and Cap are, he does the peace sign with his fingers and yells out something like "Make peace, not war!"

Attached: 1379915573415.gif (370x330, 325K)

>agents of shield did time travel and alternate time lines before the movies did

jefe loeb is a madlad

>"Make peace, not war!"
Sorry! I meant:
>Make love, not war!

They also did Captain Marvel first, better, and sexier than the movies with Daisy

Or, yknow, a hack.

Which makes it less likely that they plan to give him a movie IMHO.

The first episode of sesson 6 already premiered and they already confirmed that it takes place a year later and does not reference the snap. Agent Carter was already erased from canon because of Endgame so the same might happen with shield.

Can you elaborate on how it was referenced? I read through the wiki summaries of the episodes and it seems like some rando scientist seems to know Thanos is coming. But that's about it?

>1 episode
>out of 13

they have time.

>Howard was in the final battle
>Netflix cucks weren't
lmaoooo

a reccuring character turns into a villain, who thinks hes protecting the earth. he makes a deal with a kree dude and his secret society, and they warn him thanos is coming. he sees the aftermath of the fight with squidward in greenwich villiage, and decides he needs more gravitonium (the thing that gave him powers) in order to fight thanos, then theres a big fight with him and daisy in chicago where hes thrown in to space. the episode ends before the snap happens.

Boner inducing,bruh

>agents of shield did time travel and alternate time lines before the movies did
Doctor Strange did time travel and alternative timeline first before the show and there version was a shitty season of television so i don't see why that is call for celebration.

The villains explicitly say they're planning on doing whatever they have to do on Earth before leaving quickly so they won't run into Thanos. Graviton was also planning to join the Avengers in stopping Thanos but was killed by Daisy because he was going insane. Which makes Thanos indirectly responsible for Earth's destruction during the fifth season

dr strange pressed rewind on a building falling down, and an apple, and made a time loop only on himself. i wouldnt call that time travel, since everything around the things he effected werent also traveling through time.

> made a time loop only on himself. i wouldnt call that time travel
By it is time travel. He's traveling to a bunch of timelines and reseting it back in place. He's time traveling.

WHIH Newsfront (which was produced by Marvel Studios, not Marvel TV) makes several references to AOS

Attached: images (2).jpg (739x415, 30K)

and it was in the dark dimension where there is no time, so technically all of those happened at once. its a 4d dimension

Exactly how OP is Daisy now? I tuned in to a random Shield episode where she disintegrated a Kree guy in less than a second. But in that same episode she also got her ass handed to her by a nobody.

Is AoS still horribly written? I mostly peaced out after the Hydra stuff and shut down entirely during Inhumans.

Attached: 1376889847056.gif (500x375, 495K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FHU49CD0TOs

daisy was the mcu's first mary sue, they have to throw a few punches at her to pretend she isn't

fucking where?

Attached: visible confusion.jpg (1626x787, 58K)

It's a little loose. Strange seems to use time to rewind specific people or things but not actually step into the past and then jump back to the present.

In Endgame, Hulk managed to find a way to loosely imitate this type of time manipulation by fucking with Scott's age in much the same way Strange messed with his apple.

It's not quite time travel though if you follow me.

Attached: 29gj2hv.gif (150x107, 261K)

Did you miss this?
He's in the lower right side of the shot. You can see him holding a gun.

You can still travel though time that you brought yourself. The ancient one even confirmed it in endgame so Doctor Strange did introduce it before the show.

>He's traveling to a bunch of timelines and reseting it back in place.
No, he's rewinding the same timeline. The Time Stone acts pretty much like a rewind/pause/stop/fast forward button of a movie, and only in a timeless dimension like Dormammu's he can pull the closed loop trick.
More evidence of the Time Stone working like this is Thanos rewinding time after Wanda destroys the Mind Stone, everyone sees him reassembling it, it's not like Wanda's actions went unnoticed.

Ancient One blasted Hulk out his body the same way she did to Strange

>howard the duck was in endgame
Proof?

Seasons 4 and 5 were pretty good and Yea Forums really enjoyed it from what I've seen on discussion threads

So is he still in a coma or what?

Attached: Abomination3-TIH.png (1920x816, 2.53M)

> but not actually step into the past
But he does step back in the past and even recalls all the previous deaths he had in other timelines. How is that not time travel. Yes he is not going forward but he has no real reason to.

Getting raped by Ellen Page is an awful punishment, and I don't mean that sarcastically.

At least try to read through the fucking thread for fucks sake.

Refer to image.

It's funny that if you get technical now Howard the Duck is an honorary Avenger but Carol isn't

Learn to read, nigger

Not sure if he even exists anymore. Ross does, but was Blonsky ever referenced outside of the Edward Norton movie? I don't think AoS counts.

>HTD is in endgame
doubt.jpg

in "the consultant" short made by marvel studios

She looks like that weird chick in the knockodd Hunger Games movies

No he wasn't.

jlaw is a terrible actor, so i skipped them

He was in the Avengers initiative footage they show to Tony in Iron Man 2, I think

Peterson stop spreading lies, you lost your credibility once you said Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk were no longer canon

He was. Look This thread has convinced me that no one reads the thread ever

No, not the actual Hunger Games movies, I meant the Divergent movies. This bitch.

Attached: 1545435425835.jpg (580x326, 21K)

oh, scratchy voice. lol. never seen a single thing with her either.

They most likely just want those sweet, sweet (You)s

Gonna need proof that Howard the Duck is in Endgame

the movie is canon because it is all about Banner being able to "aim" the hulk, it ends with Banner increasing his heart rate on purpose and eyes going green
the only people that think hulk doesn't make sense at the end of Avengers 1 don't remember TIH is canon

It seemed like they replicated some shots from that scene *exactly*. Very impressive, I wonder if any CGI had to be used

>Howard
Really? i didnt see him

read the thread

>Steve is so old at the end because he didn’t travel back through time, he stayed with Peggy in the 40s and aged normally.

That's not an Easter egg

>Tonsberg, Norway
>There's a bottle of a soft drink only sold in Scotland on the window ledge behind Thor visible for a solid minute
Guess where it was filmed.

I think that he knew Clint saw himself as Edith's son, rather than his father's

I figure sticking 10 dudes in an elevator is a relatively easy thing to do. Especially since the Russos made WS.

Maybe some green screen for the background, but that's it.

>a bottle of a soft drink only sold in Scotland
Irn Bru?

I mean they would have needed CGI to de-age him anyway

Did they reshoot the OG Avengers circle and Quills intro dance? They looked like the originals

>she was almost MJ
wew

So is the mouse in the Ant-Man van maybe a reference to something? I watched the turbo shit quality cam and can't tell if the mouse hit any buttons.

I don't know who the fuck thought she was a good idea for anything

Attached: 1547938597319.jpg (396x594, 78K)

The earthquake in the ocean referenced at the beginning of Endgame
That is going to Wakanda vs. Atlantis in Black Panther 2, it fits too well

read the thread you illiterate ape

>all these anons not reading the thread before commenting about Howard the Duck

Attached: really.png (443x424, 255K)

>tfw we don't even get echoes of Fox-owned Franchises, despite the Disney deal, by way of time fuckery spawning the X-Men and F4

They had things planned out, and in the case of this movie, filmed, long before they knew that deal would come through.

Nat didn't know her father's name, but maybe he just used the default since she didn't have any parent figure on her mind. He calls Gamora daughter of Thanos instead of any of her birth parents, so deep down that's what she actually considers herself.

On NY, not as far as I could tell. I'm pretty sure there are some different angles on Quill's dance, but I figure it's unused footage.

Here's another one : The song wich Cap and Sharon are dancing at the end is the same one that plays in Steve's apartment when Fury is hiding there

>Howard the Duck was there for the 'assemble'
>He is an Avenger

it turned the tunnel back on.

BUT DUDE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN, I CALL BULLSHIT, I JUST GOT HERE!

So who the fuck is the rat? Nothing would've happened without that.

The mouse activates the machine and pulls him back from the Quantum realm, he's the real hero of the story

it is a coincidence, but dr strange saw it, so its ok. lol

Its Mickey

he's apparently planned for phase 4, according to some "accurate leaker"

So I guess the BW movie is gonna be a prequel huh?

Attached: 1554560514110.jpg (226x223, 8K)

When DVD rips happen someone needs to put mickeys pants on the rat

Yeah, when he sits in his chair when Rocket and Hulk come to see him it's on the window ledge.

So OP is dumb too. Fair.

Really? That's pretty neat.

it was always going to be

One of Frog Thor's steeds

Truly CapeKino

Where did Valkyrie get a flying unicorn from?

I can't believe there are still people who watch camrips.
Get some fucking standards.

Attached: absolute.jpg (854x859, 176K)

Thanks for clearing that up.
I assumed MCU Hulk had more or less the same history as Edward Norton, but I wasn't sure some of the details carried over like Abomination.

Kinda wonder if the Avengers get together like the party scene of Ultron and discuss how most of them have fought an evil version of themselves.

So did anybody spot any skrulls or kree in the final battle? Because I sure fucking didn't.

Attached: 1541109056014.jpg (2400x1800, 1.07M)

There weren't, but that just means they're leaving them for the Secret Invasion story later on.

The NY Avengers circle scene was slightly extended, I think. Their expressions all got a little funny as the camera panned across. I thought for a moment it was because Endgame Avengers materialised right in front of them. But anyway, I'm pretty sure it's original footage of Avengers 1, just cut differently.

I took my piss break for that scene. Having a couple drinks while waiting in the lobby wasn't a great idea as it turned out.

Pretty obvious but Morgan liking cheeseburgers is a callback to the first Iron Man when he ask for some after being kidnapped and returning right before his interview.

Haven't they sort of screwed themselves out of a Secret Invasion arc? In Cap Marvel, the Skrulls are just refugees and Brie Larson is playing white girl saviour and single-handedly saves them from their otherworldly troubles and devotes 20 fucking years to finding them a home.

MCU Skrulls have no reason to invade Earth anymore.

Tonsberg is also where the Tesseract was hidden until HYDRA torched the place in First Avenger.

Kinda surprised they didn't do this, since Chitauri are a weird alternate version of Skrulls.

Yeah, Happy caught that pretty quickly.

:(

I didn't get any snacks or drinks. I'd been having a bad streak of getting the urge to piss halfway through movies lately, there was no fucking way I was taking a gamble on a 3 hour movie.

There weren't any of us in normal form.

Yeah that was clear.
I was bamboozled on the boy near Maria Hill during the funeral scene but found out it was the garage kid from IronMan 3 later.
Neat reading about some of the other eggs in this thread.

Wouldn't be surprised if I missed a lot during the messy fight scene at the end. Looked like a Wakanda woman solo'd one of Thanos's children which I call bullshit on. Cap and Vision could barely hold that guy off in Infinity War.

My mom thought pic related was The Thing

No because the extent of the Kree/Skrull war hasn't been shown and the writers of the movie said they left enough grounds to make Secret Invasion in the future. It's still pretty unexplored ground specially since them being refugees doesn't exclude all these evil Skrulls that are still around.
Which by the way, the first time Skrulls appear in a Marvel comic, they're also good/neutral to the point of meekness.
Hahaha I was joking, I saw it when the pic was first posted.

You mom knows about the thing ?

I'm a retard, I never saw any tv series and I thought it was Paul Bettany with some make-up

Yeah, Okoye fucks a spear into Corvus Glaive's upper torso, you don't see him definitively die though, but on the other hand I don't think you see him again at all.
Supergiant gets stomped by Giant Man
Maw gets dusted
Proxima Midnight just vanishes from any action I saw after they all charge, dunno what happened to her.

You see Howard Potts literally dying in that battle

Huh, Korg does resemble the thing in a kinda way

He should have known he was no match

Proxima and Glaive were hugging each other while getting dusted

Nice, thanks

Tony is now a mass murderer even after quitting arms making

Apart from Thanos and his children, I don't think his army and space whales have any free will or anything

What ? That's pretty sad

They are married in real life(comics)

yeah but the amount he saved (the entire universe, cause remember thanos said he would erase all life and start again) I think outweighs the villains

Tony's been dropping bodies since IM1

Netflicks shows aren't cannon anymore.

>all those Community cameos
I was really confused, but apparently they directed the entire fucking show. Didn't know that.

Having the Skurlls be bad guys makes perfect sense with the analogy they are going for. The SKrulls are refugees and victims, but there can be Skrull extremists, just like how Ronan was a Kree extremist.

He killed millions ...

They're from a divergent timeline that was going to be wiped out anyway when Tony returned the stone to Morag. It's fine. At least they got a spare Gamora out of the deal. Nice way to bring her back without the death feeling cheap. It isn't the same Gamora and she has no memories of being a Guardian because she was never one.

Anyone surprised The Other didn't get to show up since his timeline's Ronan hadn't given him his own personal snappening yet? Feels weird they referenced nearly everything else about Thanos but didn't have him show up, letting the Black Order stand-in as Thanos' gofers.

Attached: The_Other_Avengers.png (1177x1075, 1.58M)

>but there can be Skrull extremists, just like how Ronan was a Kree extremist.
Exactly my thinking. In fact having Talos as more of a good/neutral Skrull would help Carol try and negotiate with them and find a way to deal with the warlike Skrulls, before he gets either killed or sidelined.

Nobody liked that prick.

I loved Scott punching the fuck out of one of those leviathans. That was good shit.

He made an Infinity gauntlet in a cave

With a box of scraps

Funny, the crowd i was with actually was surprised and cheered cap for using the hydra knowledge to his advantage

>But he does step back in the past and even recalls all the previous deaths he had in other timelines. How is that not time travel. Yes he is not going forward but he has no real reason to.

I think you're referring to the Dormammu scene?

If that's the case, I thought that it was because Strange had created a time loop. Dormammu was experiencing all of them and became exhausted and frustrated leading him to accept Strange's terms.
But Strange on the other hand, as far as I can tell, only lived out the final version. Every time he died, he was looped back with no memory of what happened. He checks the spell on his wrist which I assume might tell him how many loops he's been in which the only way he can tell if it's working.

I don't quite think that's time travel in the same way Endgame established it.

If you're referring to Infinity War and the 16 million possibilities...I don't know. He's clearly not moving or disappearing so I think he's somehow peering through all timelines and holding the fast forward button so he doesn't actually live out years of events. Just some highlighted differences of cause and effect?

I figured it was the same for the Ancient One. She knew about Strange years in advance but only because she was using the time stone to look into the future. Not travel there herself. Most wizards except Strange seem to be vehemently against time travel because muh branches but simply looking into the future like Ancient One did is exactly what Strange does in Infinity War so it's okay with the universe. Maybe?

Attached: 1404443087827.jpg (960x716, 93K)

It's like they they saying to themselves "how can we make Carol a worse character and drive people away from her"

Even if Alexis Denisof was unavailable or wouldn't work without Whedon for some reason, still weird he didn't show up even in the background (though I could have easily overlooked him).

oh that's who was hugging, I knew I saw someone doing that should have figure it was them

>friend had watched every marvel movie except Winter Soldier
>finally forced them to watch it yesterday
>mfw all those WS references

Attached: 1550474189080.jpg (480x360, 14K)

thats the same reasoning Thanos used to wipe out 50% in the first place

I heard a girl behind me going "UUUUUGH" immediately after she appeared and rescued Tony

It is funny, I did a rewatch of the Captain America trilogy on Monday in preparation, specially since I felt like I hasn't seen them in a long while... And damn, Winter Soldier is MUCH better than I remembered. That movie is so well done and underrated.

I was really hoping Russo bros would have taken the opportunity to fix her personality. But by the time they filmed her scenes, Captain Marvel probably hadn't come out yet so they didn't know how much of a cunt she comes across as.

I think her first lines are something like "the only reason you idiot Avengers lost to Thanos is because you didn't have ME"

I was so so happy to see her eat dirt later. I'm such a sexist pig.

Attached: 1381645345178.gif (280x280, 1.1M)

ScarJo's hair is just fucking...wrong though.

But yeah. Great film. Didn't like his costume change but narratively it makes sense.

Did her comics even became a big seller in the past to get pushed into the front of many events?

Cap going back in time and staying meant that the Cap who got frozen was replaced by him? Does he just kill himself to take his place?

I dont get it. There should be a duplicate Cap.

Comic sales don't matter. Black Panther sells like shit despite having a billion dollars movie also.

What was Thanos plan after the creating a new universe from scratch that would eventually just get overpopulated?

red skull was never an asshole, red skull was a dick, but a dick without balls can't fuck.

Well, we checked off Abed, Troy, Shirley, and Chang already. Where are we gonna see the rest?

Gamora love triangle shit with upcoming Adam Warlock and Peter Quill.

Jeff unironically would've made a better Hawkguy than what we got desu

He'll just keep killing the people in it. Thanos's new plan may have been influenced by the fact that his future self destroyed the stones to prevent the heroes from undoing his work. So Thanos would create a new universe where there would be no heroes to oppose him.

Standard villain stuff, but Thanos was pretty much a deranged egomaniac

Not for movies but for being brought up as the alpha female of Marvel. At least wonder woman is popular in DC to be used as much in major events.

Chevy Chase will play Galactus

No, it means that time paradoxes are bullshit. In the MCU at least, two versions of a person can exist at once.

I think the implication is that there IS a duplicate Cap. OG Cap retires as soon as he goes back in time to bang Peggy though. The native Cap had to get unfozen in the present by which time, "our" cap is an old man.

Where was abed and troy?

I understood that reference

Which is worse than just creating a planet of hos own to perpetually farm on. And less hassle too.

Troy is Miles' uncle, he showed up in Spider-Man Homecoming.
Abed was a low level SHIELD lackey in Winter Soldier. He shows up towards the end.

>Not for movies but for being brought up as the alpha female of Marvel.
Again, irrelevant. Marvel pushes all sort of female characters in fact (Ironheart and Wasp are notable examples), and they also sell bad. None of that shit matters.

So in the present there is a young Cap running around somewhere?

Kind of interesting really. I haven't watched a cam in a long time and watching this made me focus on the story more because of turbo shit quality cam. I'll see it in theaters soon.

based and FAGpilled

Oh shit. He could be Prowler.

Yeah?

True. I'm referring more to the idea that theres that pure, special love a parent has for their child. Thanos isn't really Gamora's father, yet somehow he developed that for her. And somehow it was morethan her natural parents. If Clint's dad was the asshat we know from the 616, his mother would be representing that parental love. The Gamora/Thanos relationship is hard to figure out in that way, though.

OG Cap remained in the ice, did everything in the MCU, then went back to when he went under the ice and lived a life with Peggy until old age. There are two Caps but it's not a paradox since by the time Nick Fury brought Cap out of the ice, the other one was already an old man. Right now there are no Caps, one is an old man the other one went back in time to age into that old man.

Probably not hardcore comic nerds, like half my crowd. Most of the con scene here thought the Secret Empire thing was garbage.

>I was so so happy to see her eat dirt later.
I'm glad to see I wasn't alone

>He'll just keep killing the people in it.
That'd be kind of a shit plan and would defeat the purpose, I think.

Past Thanos got a huge ego trip from watching Nebula's memory playbacks, I think. He wouldn't be able to keep using the glove after making a new universe though. The effort would probably fuck him up a lot worse than his first snap did.

I guess Past Thanos now no longer cares about living or dying but wants to be worshipped as a god in his new universe. Everyone is permanently thankful that he gave them life and won't try to rise up or reverse things. He would be a literal god who created and shaped the universe. There would be evidence of his existence unlike every other god which takes a manner of faith to believe in.

Present Thanos believed simply wiping out 50% would be enough and he could go live out his days on his farm, but Past Thanos understood that people would still prefer the status quo and had to take drastic action.

Attached: 1404451756060.jpg (800x600, 172K)

I forgot if she took more hits other than the power punch. Also the girl power scene was pretty pointless since they say theyll back her up but Marvel just plows straigt through the horde.

There're 2 Caps between 1940s - 2024, with a 70yr age gap between them. After 2024, there's only a singular old Cap.

Just like in the comics though, do you think Old Man Cap will sort of take over Fury's position as mentor to the Avengers?

I really fucking hope not. It'd be against his whole character. Just let him die.
>Maybe he was in the same retirement home as Odin at some point? I'd watch that movie. It'd be like The Bucket List but with old Cap and senile Odin.

The least they could have done was thrown in that couple from the mini movie on the Avengers DVD.

tfw Graviton died before he could fight Thanos

She was immune to other hits.
She tanked all the ship's lasers.
She tanked a Thanos headbutt and didn't even shift.
The power stone alone was capable of knocking her out. The same stone capable of destroying planets.

How was the 3D version? Alita quality or just shit?

after seeing what they did with him I kept thinking, I could see them doing the best incarnation of Ben Grimm,

all that shit would've been fucking stupid, user. in your heart i think you know that.

Attached: 1551798851486_0.png (608x878, 32K)

The song Peggy and Steve are dancing too at the end is the same song that is playing when Fury and Cap are talking in Cap's apartment in WS, also post yfw

Attached: 1538270172272.jpg (793x786, 54K)

This might've already been answered or some of these points might already be explained in either Cpt Marvel or Ant Man and the Wasp, since I didn't watch either but I have a few plot holes that I do not understand.
>Wasn't Scott's daughter like 6 in his first movie? She looked like 20+ in this one.
>If Tony and Steve went back to the 70s how come Carter is still the same age? Wasn't Carter and Steve getting together during World War 1?
>How did the ship of Thanos went forward in time? Didn't the fake Nebula used the last of Pym's formula to travel back in time with the other Avengers?

Attached: 1346374666454.jpg (283x357, 29K)

Is this real or a shoop?

>arbitrary

That word doesn't mean what you think it means. Or you don't understand Punisher at all.

Scott's daughter is trans. Look at the hands.

>>Okoye describing "earthquakes under the sea" could mean upcoming Namor.

Or, maybe it's actuallyThe Mole Man

You know, I think she only went down with the power stone punch, but that alone was enough for me.

I was expecting her to be way more out of her league, though. I wanted all of that smugness to be her defining character flaw, just to get immediately overpowered. Could've been a good way to make her into less of a flying deus ex machina.

Maybe it's my dick.

>Didn't the fake Nebula used the last of Pym's formula to travel back in time with the other Avengers?

They used the knowledge they had about the suit and the Pym particles to shrink the ship and send her along. The same technique used to shrink the Benatar and send it back in time to Morag.

>She's obviously 15, I guess you don't know what a teenager looks like.
>It's only been like 20-odd years. Some people age really well
>No idea

How long has captain marvel been in the plan? Phase 1?

Did the memorial monuments that Scott was looking at have any relevant names?

(You)

Stan Lee, Jack Kirby's names were on that.

I actually had assumed that the Seismic Activity was building up to some plot line about Thanos' use of the stones is tearing the Earth apart But it never went anywhere. Maybe it was cut?

Attached: Shrugs.jpg (500x715, 103K)

Late Phase 1, around the time Avengers 1 came out in 2012.

There was always two caps and he makes out with his niece.

>How did the ship of Thanos went forward in time? Didn't the fake Nebula used the last of Pym's formula to travel back in time with the other Avengers?

It's likely they synthesised more Pym Particles, and figured out the shrinking tech to allow them to time travel, and to shrink the ship.

Something so small couldn't even damage a fish, less create an earthquake
It was probably some random stuff unrelated to Thanos

I'm just gonna ask here because I'm not seeing a general discussion thread. What ever happened to that guy (One of the Ravagers?) in GOTG2 who was fucking around with Yondu's arrow at the end? I haven't seen it since it came out, but didn't they imply that he was going to join the Guardians? And an unrelated question, is Bucky still Winter Soldier, or White Wolf, or what? Winter Soldier doesn't seem fitting, since he's no longer brainwashed, but he's only been called White Wolf by a kid in a post-credits scene. It feels weird just calling him Bucky, it's such a cutesy name for such a serious guy.

It's called "It's Been A Long, Long Time," too

So theres a chance he becomes his own in law?

Isn't Steve the only one who calls him Bucky?
Also, wasn't he supposed to be the new Cap?

Easter egg, possibly:
In an early script for Avengers 1, Thor uses his lightning to resurrect Tony after he falls back through the portal. This was changed to Hulk's roar. In Endgame, Thor does save Tony with the lightning.

He's Gunn's brother so probably is unlikely to show up unless Gunn is directing.
To answer your question a little more seriously though, pretty sure he was always intended as a side character. His arrow thing was more of a gag. I doubt they'll continue down the line of making him actually important.

>He's Gunn's brother so probably is unlikely to show up unless Gunn is directing.
He's confirmed to return, so that's a yes.

I think Steve passed it too Sam because he didn’t want Bucky to keep on fighting and wanted him to rest, Bucky knew he wasn’t coming back too

>unless Gunn is directing
Maybe you haven't heard, but he's confirmed to be directing GotG3

The other Ravagers including Howard the Duck were there so I’m guessing Kraglin is there but was just not spotted yet

So, is Thor going to be in GotG 3?

No, Bucky already got over brainwashing and redeemed himself by helping to rape Thanos to death. That arc is over, so he's just here to fight the good fight. Sam hasn't really done much and this way we get some cool midair shield shield shenanigans, so that's something

Bucky with metal arm and shield AND gun would be pretty great though. Like how he was in Dark Reign.

neat

Someone posted it earlier. Find it yourself nigger.

I was bored so I made a (not to scale) diagram of the timelines created in End Game.

Some points:
>While the general consensus is that Cap returned to the main timeline, I decided to put it in until we get official confirmation.
>The Loki timeline is likely where the TV show featuring Loki is going to take place

>The Power Stone timeline is royally fucked, and I hope GotG3 fixes it. As it stands, this timeline has no Guardians of the Galaxy as we know them. Gamora is presumed to be stuck in the main timeline, and Nebula was killed by other Nebula. This means neither of them will search for the power stone, and wont be meeting Quill, Rocket, and Groot on Xandar to be arrested together.

>This means that Ronan will likely successfully destroy Xandar with the Power Stone, as he's already been made aware of its existance by Thanos before he left for the main timeline. This ALSO means that Ego is successful in spreading his brain goo everywhere months later.

Attached: EndGameCreatedTimelines.png (1688x655, 46K)

What are you talking about? Past Gamora and Present Nebula are still around. Present Thanos was killed at the start of endgame and Past Thanos was killed at the end.

I bought tickets for opening night weeks in advance, but my son ended up being born a few days before the premiere, so my wife and I weren't able to attend.

First camrip I've watched in decades, because I was not willing to risk being spoiled. The quality was actually very good; I was very pleasantly surprised.

Obviously would've preferred to see it in theatres as planned, but sometimes you gotta make do. Wasn't gonna take my newborn to a loud, 3+hr movie.

>dumbass fucked a thot nine months before endgame

Attached: 1464284157337.gif (500x281, 1004K)

Nah faggot there is only one timeline. Loki might be the only branch unless his tv show returns him to his proper time.
BASICALLY fuckwit when Cap returns the stones the divergent timelines collapse back into the main universe.
Thanos 2014 is a time remnant. Cap aged normally from the 40s/50s and passed his shield onto Sam.
Even if 2014 exists, Ego never gets to spread anything without Quill. Quill was the only one with cosmic potential unlocked. It's why he could wield the power stone.

Loki stealing the Tesseract is actually true damn. Unless Steve went back to before Tony getting pushed by Hulk
Also I don't think Steve with Peggy is a new timeline since old Steve appeared on main timeline.

I refused to give any money to Captain Marvel because of what I had been hearing

I think I didn't miss much.

I'm too lazy to look it up right now, but was old Steve at Peggy's funeral in Civil War?

If so that would the mother of all preemptive Easter eggs.

Attached: Oh.png (179x201, 39K)

It was self defense.

All you need to know is she's a strong woman who don't need no man who shoots blasty things and is angry for some reason.

Does anyone have the full scene? I wanna see the kid as well.

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=ws8DVMzQttQ

Past Thanos and crew came from the power stone and soul stone timeline. When they were killed in the main timeline, the timeline they came from no longer had a Thanos, Nebula or Gamora. Past Thanos and Nebula are dead, and Gamora is stuck in the main timeline.

When Wong said something along the lines of "You want more?!" in regards to the backup, I was really hoping AoS and the Netflix heroes would show up somewhere in the fray. Guess they really weren't everything's connected after all...

Howard showing up was cool though.

>Unless Steve went back to before Tony getting pushed by Hulk

He couldn't have done that without creating another timeline. Steve would have had to have returned the Tesseract after the fact.

>since old Steve appeared on main timeline
He could have easily jumped back into the main timeline after getting old. But you're probably right.

it's disney

Well, that's just disappointing.

Attached: stan-lee-at-1975-comic-con.jpg (1300x650, 77K)

>Thanos 2014 is a time remnant
What the fuck does this even mean?

>Ego never gets to spread anything without Quill

Fair point.

Joel McHale should have showed up in the battle scene as Thoraxis.

Some cunt from Yea Forums and/or /pol/ came to a Kamen Rider thread on /m/ less than 12 hours before I went to see Endgame and spoiled Black Widow and Tony dying, Thanos getting snapped, and Cap getting old and retiring. Big thanks to that dude, great way to ruin some emotional tension and bring down the ending, even if only a little.

It was just an earthquake. It was just meant to show how desperate Nat was to do something, anything. She was throwing herself into her work to deal with her grief, but there was no work to do.

Fuck... I'm sorry to hear it, user.

Attached: 541321.jpg (485x558, 145K)

Could someone explain Zemo and Loki's plans from Avengers and Civil War respectively

They were probably from Yea Forums or /pol/

or riri building her own armor...

honestly i got spoiled too except for the cap part but seeing in person still felt pretty crazy

That's my take, too.

Not counting Howard the Duck, Rescue, Wasp, Carol, Korg/Miek

>Wakandans
>Ravagers
>Sorcerers
>Asgardians
>Guardians
>Avengers

And I actually was retarded enough to bet money on the final fight not being bigger than the middle earth franchise and that Game of Thrones would stand a chance of topping it.

Seriously, fuck you Alan Sylvestri. I lost a $100 bet because the goddamn score came with a chant of "pay up, pay up, pay up" from the asshole sitting next to me before Cap could even give the order.

nope nothing else sorry

>respectively
>Zemo in Avengers
"Another fine day to love my wife and children!"
>Loki in Civil War
Wasn't he in Asgardian prison around then, or...?

Civil War happened alongside Ragnarok I think

Scott is less of a risk. He's not a trained killer

Ah, okay.

Good meme but it did say respectively

Both my wife and I thought that "girl power" scene was literally the worst in the movie. We were in the film super hardcore, but right when we should be at peak engagement, they remind us that we're watching a movie in 2019 and as such there must be a mandatory #metoo moment to vindicate the entirety of womanhood rather than have Carol continue to be damn near Shaggy Ultra Instinct strong and have her get assists from some nearby combatants that just so happen to be women. WE DON'T NEED A GODDAMN LINE UP OF ALL THE POWERFUL WOMEN. I GET IT: YOU NIGGRESSES ARE FIGHTING TOO. YOU CAN FIGHT WHILE BEING A WOMAN. SO STRONG. MUCH BRAVE. WOW.

Although, I was overjoyed to see Rescue finally in a flick. Bummed she wasn't red and silver, but beyond hyped to see it anyway.

Indeed it did: "Separately or individually and in the order already mentioned."

Ah I thought the post was implying he should have said respectively

>So in the present there is a young Cap running around somewhere?

No, he want back in time and never came back

Honestly that shot felt like Marvel was going, "Don't forget that we have GOOD female characters, too!"

>Loki in Avengers
Lol I'm so mischievous.
Post Thor 1, Loki is grasping at straws and wants to find a way to fuck over Earth because Thor seems to like humans so much. He makes a deal with Thanos and probably intends to screw Thanos over and just collect the stones himself eventually. Plan requires that he uses the army of Thanos.
Maybe?

>Zemo from Civil War
I don't like how the Avengers have big fights that reduce the surrounding area to a crater and causing huge amounts of collateral damage.
I know I can't kill the Avengers because I'm just a guy, but with my resources, I know of a way that might fuck them up from the inside (he knows who Winter Soldier is and intends to cause a schism within the Avengers in terms of how to deal with him).

Attached: 1800461.jpg (1920x1080, 1.76M)

wow fuck I was skimming the kamen rider threads last night but I decided to stop just in case.

Can I just say how much I liked the credits? The signatures was a really great touch. I kinda hope that becomes a thing.

Just think of it as a tribute to Black Widow ;_;

I thought /krg/ hates capeshit?

Plus Loki's semi-crazy during Avengers 1. It's mentioned that falling off the Bifrost fucked with him.

>The signatures was a really great touch.
It REALLY was.

>Howard the Duck
>Namor
Things are looking bright.

It felt really oldschool cinema-ey.

I thought Starlin hates Marvel with a passion?

>placed a $100 bet on capeshit
found this thread's biggest idiot

Don’t go on Yea Forums at all when it comes to huge events like this. If you care about Game of Thrones or Star Wars, I wouldn’t come here around the time of their release until you watch those finales as well.

Nah just left on rocky terms, but he said he doesnt outright hate them

Most of the people in my audience knew that scene for what it was. I saw a lot of heads looking around at each other and talking. Even my fiancee' said "well, THAT'S subtle".

Capeshit is just western tokusatsu.
Tokusatsu is just eastern capeshit.

We're all gigantic nerds watching dudes in spandex fight monsters, some just speak in subtitles.

More like a theory, but we don't know what happened with Captain America during these years, I really hope the next arc he will be the villain and Secret Empire will be adapted, fuck All-New All-Different shit.

Oh my fucking god bahahahahaha

I don't think anyone cares about Star Wars anymore.
I had the Leia scene spoiled for me on Yea Forums but I wasn't too invested in Last Jedi by that point anyway.

>To be honest, I think I'm still recovering from how much of a shit show Last Jedi was.

But yeah, I stayed off Yea Forums and Yea Forums for the last 4 weeks leading up to Endgame. Glad I did. Worthy Cap was a huge moment. Fat Thor too for different reasons.

Ok thread too long and I'm late
Just a question
There's no after credits scene but Somebody else hear something like metal jingling before Marvel studios at the end?
Could be a reference to Tony forging his suit at first Ironman movie?

Funny how /KRG/ derailed an entire thread into a shitfest because some guy compared Endgame to a Rider movie.

Yeah, it’s just the noise of him making his first suit in the cave

It's actually a reused audio effect from Stark hammering his suit in the cave. As a sort of throwback/respect to the man who kicked off the MCU.

It's three clangs like a church bell marking noon, it reminds me of this though youtube.com/watch?v=Y63i2NR9-LE

That's hilarious

Not entirely without warrent, though. Kamen Rider does an ALL RIDERS AGAINST BIG EVIL movie at least once every couple years. Not on the same level, production-wise, obviously, but the parallels are there.

not that user but
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
that makes sense

My understanding is that he was planned to make a cameo in Avengers 1 and 2 but they never ended up happening.

Not that guy, but I skipped Yea Forums about 24 hours before the release of Endgame (I saw it on Opening Day)

I was spoiled on some aprts (due to the early leak), but the following was not spoiled and was a nice touch

>Cap picking up Mjolnir
>Cap saying "AVengers, Assemble"
>Tony dying
>Cap becoming an old man
>the XCON van

Yeah, this year especially since the current Rider season's a celebration of the Heisei era's 20th anniv, and they brought back past actors with a time travel plot, much like Endgame did.

>misreading
You have to be a bigger idiot to be so damn eager to shitpost that you missed the part where user literally did the exact opposite and bet against the movie.

Also, did anybody catch the subtle "gundam carry" that Scott did with Banner, Rhodes and Rocket?

Attached: 2 9 balls and a Q.jpg (750x1000, 508K)

The IMxPepper team-up during that final battle reminded me of Gundam too.

More than likely Yea Forums's hateboner for capeshit. Seriously, stay off the 'net when it comes to big releases.

I mean here and Yea Forums is almost as bad with all the contraians

>bet against the movie
You realize that's still placing a bet on a capeshit movie, right?

What an absolute legend that guy is for shitting on the onions

Grow up

Attached: 1556302868512.jpg (678x603, 97K)

I'm sorry you have so little going on that you feel so much glee about spoiling other.

My theater got excited when it appeared, I was really surprised by it.

They pulled a Star Trek VI.
youtu.be/SDco2MUrmE0?t=149

there he is

Oh damn I can actually contribute to these threads for once!
Young Hank Pym pushes past Zola when he runs down the hall

Attached: 1542760764286.png (152x254, 41K)

They won't do Secret Invasion in a long ass time especially since Feige said he wanted to separate Cosmic and the Earth stuff for awhile.

Then again Feige tends to listen when people meme a lot, that's how Civil War and Ragnarok with the Hulk happened.

That role is for Will Ferrell, user.

>betting on something is the same as betting against it.

oh, you're doing the low-effort babby's first troll tier shitposting to farm (you)'s.
Carry on.

Holy shit, they really did bring back everyone who's been in the MCU except Terrence Howard and Edward Norton.

Am I crazy or did Howard call out Arno when Tony was in the 1970's?

>Zola
Well done.

That’s literally what Rocket Raccoon, Winter Soldier, and Falcon were doing

Yeah and that really hammers down how Peggy was OK with pardoning him

Did they? I remeber Howard saying a name ending in "-ony", similar to "Anthony" but not quite.

Speaking of kamen rider. I really liked ant man costume and reminds me of that

he said arnim

Being Director of SHIELD is a dirty job user, no one who holds that position has clean hands. Of course she unknowingly set off the HYDRA rot in her own organization.

Armin Arlertto?

Does that mean that Howard got dusted?

Attached: 1423011146586.png (1259x359, 425K)

Vision isn't mentioned at all. Not even once.

You are very wrong.

He was just a robot.

Sorry to hear that, user.
I got spoiled on Tony's death a day before in a Yea Forums Smash Bros Stage Creator thread.

It's utterly hilarious how primitive the MK I suit is compared to the nano suit in Endgame

>The last panel of Ultimates 2 mirrors the last shot of this movie.

congrats on the son being born! I got one and another both on the way so I know those feels!

>Day 21
Because of course you skipped Cap Marvel.

You're right: Natasha was mad about something else.

Irn Bru was only made in Scotland - you can buy it in many countries.

>Theater I went to had baby crying throughout movie
>2:00pm showing
That's what the fucking 11am showing is for!!!!

You asked for it using the internet before seeing a major movie. I stayed off of everything since Monday. Can't trust any of the faggots on this site.

Why?

This.

Wait, random question, what grade is spiderman and ned even in, its been 5 years hasnt it?

>us

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 301K)

If you don’t think Matt would throw down with Thanos you’re out of your mind

Seems like his entire supporting cast got dusted.

They’ve released two good movies in the past decade lmao

Tbf, Shazam was REALLY good though.

Well, it happened after 5 years so it was probably inevitable that a lifeform would accidentaly walk over that space, it was just a question of when.

Did anyone else think Thanos in his garden was basically Shrek in his swamp?

> vision was never even mentioned besides wanda kicking purple people eater in the face
depressing desu

and what's up with clint just being able to go home after killing all those people?

Link to the camrip you watched??

Congrats to you and your wife on the kid, I’m getting older and every time I see a baby my uterus screams at me.

>vision was never even mentioned
the ending, Wanda and Clint.
Clint is talking about Nat, Wanda is talking about Vision.

Really wish clint would've been sacrificed instead of widow, quite liked her character development

oh man, so he's mentioned twice, what an improvement
that scene was very sad tho

Peter and Ned are supposed to be Sophomores, Liz was supposed to be a Senior.

Clint killed criminals so who cares.

>there is only one timeline
Then why didn’t Nebula die when she killed her past self?

>
he was one ugly bastard

>Hope calling Steve Rogers “Cap” after chiding Scott for doing so in Antman and the Wasp.
Top cute moment desu

Same thing happened to me when I was on Yea Forums in one of the Persona live concert threads, bastards spoiled Tonys death and Cap's retirement

Attached: Cobra.png (533x635, 304K)

This and that Soul Stone wasn't shown being used or what it does.

Because Kang something something Franklin Richards

>That's not what murder is

He is only mentioned when Wanda fights Thanos.

Where the hell was Vision!!! Every scene I'm looking for him. So mad.

I hope Avengers like 6 is Kang fixing all the timeline shit

Finally someone who gets it

Attached: DSmu9TgU0AAggPG.jpg (900x1200, 254K)

No they were both talking about Nat.

is that the fucking 'feel' guy on the far right?

At the end they focused on a young guy with the other avengers, who was it?

The boy from Iron Man 3

Harley Keener, the kid from IM3

>Strange says "we're in the endgame now, Stark"
>it actually takes five years to reach the endgame

Attached: 1539166732748.jpg (350x216, 35K)

>what's up with clint just being able to go home after killing all those people?
The only one who knew about that was Widow and she sure as shit wasn't gonna be telling anyone anytime soon.

Do you have a link to it

Congrats on the kid!

Don cheadle knew, but then he did help save half the universe

To be fair, it felt instantaneous for the dusted ones.

Jesus fuck, they only said a million times during the movie that doing something to your past self does not affect your current self, because the future of your past self is the past of your current self.

>they showed everyone during the funeral
>Ross is there too
Eyy fuck off Ross

Nah, like the sorcerer supreme said, they probably did splinter the timelines though, they fucked with Loki getting the Teseract which is probably how he will now gets his own series

Yvette Nicole Brown (Shirley) was totally just playing Nick Furies momma

i stg at the end of the film at the funeral, Coulson was next to maria hill

kek

I can't believe Infinity War came out over five years ago.

Sean still mo-capped rocket.

I can give you babies pls be in london

Clint was a high level SHIELD agent for years. His whole fucking job is killing people. I don't get why people are so concerned with this. The WSC was paying for him to shoot people until they stopped being alive. That was his entire role in society.

Did nobody notice foggy in the group circle in the captain america spealech at the begining?

You posted this in three separate threads today. Why are you so tsun tsun for the Marvel slut, user?

Rocket and Hulk travelling to recruit Thor together is a reference to Rocket Raccoon making his first appearance in the comics alongside the Hulk

anybody is an improvement from Trash

I'm watching for this the next time I see the movie

They shot most of this in 2016 and 2017

Is that really him?

I thought it was just a guy who looked like foggy

is it? what issue?

It's because the first ever teaser trailer for Iron Man started with that same sound. It was literally ending with the first sound of the MCU

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_271

I thought it was fine. It's the only time they'd ever be able to do that and there was all that talk from the cast members about wanting to do an A-Force movie

Ego can't spread goo unless Quill holds the power stone which he won't since that's how he knew Quill was his son

In the timeline that loki took the tesseract is another, hydra also takes cap as a Hydra agent which he isn't and will probably will get killed and will lead to Hydra taking over the world

I don't care that he did it, I care that they let him off like it was no big deal afterward. I guess it wasn't public knowledge so just more SHIELD skeletons in the closet.

oh my god that's fantastic

why would anyone give him shit for it? nat and Rhodes were concerned but it wasn't a big deal since he was just killing gangsters and traffickers and republicans. How is it different from the wholesale hydra slaughter the avengers are accustomed to?

Yeah, but Yea Forums's is something truly special.

yeah but they do it with the avengers stamp

> we'll never see a hulk v thanos fight, ever
why they gotta do me dirty like that

Do you think he tried to arrest Banner afterwards?

im going to assume he worked that shit out during the 5 year timeskip when he became one with the hulk

Was the Japanese dude supposed to be related to Daken?

Its Thanos and his army.

He was a mass murderer since IM1. Did you forget the scene where he flamethrowers turbanheads and proceeds to blow them all up?

Thy're stupid aliens anyways and they were going to to wipe out all life in the entire universe, it's not murder, it's self-defense.

Once during the Thanos fight and when she talks to Barton at the end.