Is it true hulk dabs?

Is it true hulk dabs?

Attached: 284D48BC-35A7-4E5C-ABA9-98FA3CF235B5.jpg (260x134, 6K)

Yes.

When?

After Tony declines the offer to build a time machine and they go see the Hulk,who is now a perfect blend of Banner and Hulk,some kids come to him asking for a picture and when they leave he dabs at them,only it's from a angle you could interpret as pointing at the door

>you could interpret as pointing at the door
Except he shouts "dab"

But why tho

Bruce just trying to be hip with the kids

Attached: Adnotacja 2019-04-26 162444.png (1223x922, 986K)

When he is trying to be nice to the Zoomers who ask him for a picture.

this

With the exception of Cap and Nebula no one shuts the fuck up in this movie. Everyone’s gotta get one last joke in

Attached: 1556137393487.webm (1280x536, 342K)

>The girl awkwardly dabs back
Aww that's cute

it wouldn't be a Marvel movie otherwise

That looks more like just throwing up his arms. It lacks the head tuck of a good dab.

damn thats literally me, green skin and all.

So this movie is dangerously dated as fuck already.

Fuck Disney, and fuck Marvel.

Fuck off retard.
>movies should be TIMELESS!!!

>dabbing
>dating ever
*dabs on haters*

Well it is capeshit, so you're right. It does not deserve to be timeless.

>Movie takes place in the year 2023
Does Disney seriously mean to imply dabbing OR Fortnite will be relevant four fucking years from now?

>implying people would be making new wacky memes or mass appeal video games during a world wide existential crisis after the snappening

They'll be making memes of the snap.

I cannot wait to drop this garbage cinematic universe after End Game.

It has time travel bullshit. I refuse to believe it’s good

It's Banner.
The fact that he is aware of it is an indictment of something's cultural relevance on it's own. The movie isn't outdated, it's just Bruce doing what he thinks kids still do that they don't. It's cute.

It doesn't have to be good. It just needed to make money. Billion dollars = Good according to Yea Forumsmblr.

2016 was three years ago "user." You need to get over it already.

what about the part where Thor is playing fornite?

Korg was playing. Thor just threated the shitter who was being mean to him.

He’s tryig to impress the young’ns

>playing Fornite
>dabbing
This movie is a garbage pile.

that looks more like a pose than a dab, I'm not saying he isn't dabbing but if he is it's bad

He shouts "dab"

>MySpace
Iron Man is trash. Go watch the higher intellectual offering that is The Dark Knight my patrician brethren.

He said "DAB!" dummy

WHOLESOME HULK IS BEST HULK
It's cute how the girl shoots back with her own shy dab

and it's probably just really nice for Banner to be able to interact with children without them being terrified of them

"I'm not saying he isn't dabbing but if he is it's bad"

People were shitting on Shazam for the same thing

Who else /hatesFortnitebutdoesntgettriggeredbyit/ master race here?

It's because he's a well adjusted adult and as such doesn't really know what a dab is

dammit hulk thats not how you dab. you gotta stick your face into your elbow-pit. its called dabbing because it looks like you're trying to wipe your nose, dab it if you will, on your sleeve

It's not an especially strong dab but he does do it and he does say "Dab"

>Millenials hated Minecraft once.
>Now they love it
>Now they're hating on Fortnite
What's up with millenials hating on kid's stuff, do they realize how cringy they look while doing it?

>Millenials hated Minecraft once
Millenials were the ones buying the game before it became popular. I don't think anyone besides kids plays it anymore.

It's amazing to see how the blockbuster age has deteriorated your mind so much that you think films should just be period pieces that instantly become dated.

He literally says "dab" right after. There's no confusion.

People are now playing it again ironically I think.

serious question
what is a dab? I understand how it's done but what does it mean? as in, if I "dab" what am I saying?
surely it must mean something

There is no defined meaning for it. It's just a silly dance move that could be interpreted as a lot of things. Most of the time it means you're 'finessing' someone, so it's like trolling people offline. It could also be interpreted as the non-verbal form of the word 'yolo'.

Attached: yabba dabf.jpg (647x735, 93K)

Thor wasn't playing it, Korg was and he does seem like a Fortnite kinda guy

There's a shot in the trailer of the Yankee Stadium, and it's under disrepair and obviously hasn't been used for anything in years.

The implication is that NONE of the world moved on.
So yeah, it's not hard to imagine that a calamity of that scale would totally arrest the development of the entire world, yeah.

everyday I'm shuffling

Attached: 3df.jpg (686x751, 54K)

The fact he does it poorly was perfect, he ain't no zoomer, he has no idea what it is just trying to look hip and cool with the kids.

Somebody dabbed at me after narrowly avoiding getting hit by my car. He bolted like a bat out of hell after I made a U-turn.

He not only says dab, but the film has numerous references to fortnite. It's completely deliberate.
Someone paid someone more money that I'll earn in 5 years for animating 2 seconds of mark ruffalo dabbing.

It's like a "COOL BRO" to friends and a really really BIG
"FUCK YOU" to your enemies

Synder sucked, get over it

Why does he look like Seth Mcfarlane

Could someone just snap me into a timeline where this doesn't happen pls.

Attached: Barfey.png (432x415, 177K)

This is sweet. Good Hulk.

Interestingly enough, there are zero references to Fortnite, and the dab was never in the final cut.

Attached: thinkies.jpg (662x565, 30K)

Hulk dabs. Falcon references A Wrinkle in Time. An alcoholic Thor bullies 12 year olds on Fortnite. Spiderman does something useful. Three of the things I just mentioned actually happened in this "film."

The newest episode of the Twilight Zone "Wunderkind" has the pulse on modern zoomers. The 12 year old antagonist says "Less Star Wars and Minecraft is for babies." Everything is Marvel and Fortnite now.

It’s a white power move.
You are hailing Hitler, but also covering your eyes to keep from being blinded by his magnificence.

do you realise how retarded you look assuming is millenials the ones getting mad? millenial here btw.

>animeposter
of course.

You mean you saw that movie?!
Gee, that makes four of you, congrats.

You were supposed to watch it too but ya know, you being a giga faggot and all.

Attached: ladderbro being a GIGA faggot and in other news fire is still in fact pretty fucking hot.png (1102x621, 57K)

Why would they still be playing Fortnite after 5 years anyway?

people still play tf2 and that's a decade old

lmao

What ever happened to doing a dab being a good way to get high?

It's a context specific gesture which can mean a lot of different things, it can be a greeting or farewell, it can be a mild but humorous insult like denying someone a high five or fist bump, or a declaration of victory and call out/insult to the opponent you've beaten, or as a purely humorous gesture which is funny because it's slightly inappropriate or out of place for the setting in which it's done. I'm sure it's actually quite interesting for anybody who studies body language communication or gestures as a form of language.

my theater booed when Fortnite was on screen

it wasn't Falcon it was War Machine

*snap*

Attached: reignited.webm (640x480, 2.13M)

>Spiderman does something useful.
I had the feeling that he was going to be completely useless.

he dabs on thanos and the captain marvel punches him in the nuts while saying "woman power"

passing a bong after hitting a dab and coughing in your sleeve