Here's your next big mcu villain after thanos bro

here's your next big mcu villain after thanos bro

Attached: annihiluss.jpg (355x500, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=107213719
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ultron again?

Attached: Hail the victorious dead.jpg (1208x1015, 1.09M)

thanks bro i really appreciate it

Let's hope

Attached: e63859e75d58c633b5b6c66cec795bda.jpg (1080x1347, 114K)

Oh, iron man and ultron again

They introduced time travel in Endgame just to make Kang the next villain.
You know it to be true.

You can’t have Kang without the Avengers. When I say Avengers I mean classic lineup.

I sure hope. Considering that Gunn is back to set up Adam Warlock in Guardians Vol 3, and they can have Reed discover the Negative Zone now, it's certainly possible. Hell, considering that Thanos already destroyed the Nova Corps, Dick could very well adopt the Worldmind and join the fight against Annihilus.

They're going to ruin it by not making him wear the helmet. God the MCU makes me angry. Just wear the fucking mask. The girl power moment in End game would be more tolerable if the characters with masks actually wore them.

Sure hope we get Rich Rider Nova first.

He looks like a Decepticon.

Annihilus would be great but I feel like he should be a guardians of the galaxy + thor only threat.

They could honestly probably replace Ronan with Beta Ray Bill.

They already did Ultron.

Hope so, It would be awesome to see the Negative Zone in the MCU.

Attached: img_0888.jpg (570x784, 391K)

I hope this is bait because that’s Annihilus

I don't mind him not needing to wear the helmet, since that's how it's supposed to be.
I hate the misconception at Marvel that he's powerless without his helmet.

GotG3 is confirmed to be about Adam, and after that we will probably be done with the guardians.
I really hope they'll announce a Nova movie, Xandar has every right to upgrade their forces.
Also hope for BRB although he'll need another hammer

I'm pretty sure they've replaced Beta Ray Bill with Thor

Who could they replace Thanos with?

Chris Pratt isn't done though, he still has one movie after GoTG3 since he has a 6 movie deal.

Meh, Kang doesn't serve as a great big bad over multiple phases, at best hes a single phase avengers villain.

they just got the rights its going to be Galactus

could always be guest starring or...

Attached: imperative.jpg (624x676, 67K)

I don't think Thanos Imperative or Cancerverse is ever happening

Fuck I hope Chris Pratt stays and Nova is Rich, after Cap and Tony, we definitely need a new bromance in the MCU.

I think cancerverse is still possible, although you could just go with the negative zone at this point
That scene though, is still possible. (well, Star-Lord will need another universe-ending artifact to hold)

Obviously but they could always take bits and pieces that stoodout in those events.

Hope you like Carol and T'Challa.
Also, I always thought Quasar was a better friend for Rich than Quill was

Attached: Secret Wars (2015-) 008-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.72M)

>Dick could
you meant Rick could

Rich, short for Richard, a name often nicknamed Dick, especially when the surname that follows it is Rider. Fuck Breevort for trying to make it Ryder.

Do Carol and T'Challa even interact in the comics?

Ultron is dead faggot.

I dunno, but I bet my ass they're the new faces of the MCU

Outside of random interaction, they were both part of the 616 Ultimates, which was a great book.

How would one collect on that bet, user?

Attached: Dick.png (1764x376, 933K)

T'Challa for sure is the new face, but Carol? I didn't get vibes from Endgame unlike BP who at least got a focus shot after getting unsnapped and a nod from Captain America, she barely had any focus at all during the film.

Annihilus is a universal threat. He is the living death that walks.

Attached: Annihilus.jpg (415x390, 115K)

Combining Cancerverse and Negative Zone in the MCU
I'm honestly okay with that.

James Gunn is staying, he was even credited as an executive producer in Endgame and I don't remember other directors getting that credit

Some time ago it was announced he would be in charge of the Cosmic MCU, so expect the Guardians to stay for quite some time

>I don't remember other directors getting that credit

Attached: iu.jpg (1047x1572, 216K)

why ultron again tho?

>gamora is gone
>fucked up hard and someone's else had to save your crew and yourself
>tried to top Nebula, it didn't worked out.
>"fuck, might as well go out in a blaze of glory"
>fast forward to years later, where everyone in the galaxy knows the name of Star-Lord

Because Phalanx.

Attached: Ultron domination.jpg (1280x2022, 871K)

And with time travel, they can come back

It'd be cool if they made Annihilus contrast Thanos.
>Thanos is a hulking, muscular, handsome being, Annihilus is a short, scrawny, and ugly beast
>Thanos' motivations are sympathetic and he believes it's for the best of everything, Annihilus just wants to kill everyone and he knows exactly what he's doing
>Thanos wants to do what he believes is best for everyone, Annihilus cares only about himself
>Thanos is at least trustworthy and would likely not betray you if you were on his side unless you betrayed him, Annihilus has like 50 fucking daggets shoved up his rectum in the chance that you even turn around for one second
>Thanos is a physical threat, Annihilus could rely more on magical shit
>Thanos dies accepting the inevitability of his death, Annihilus could die kicking and screaming at the refusal that someone could beat him

Hes pretty much like that in the comics.

Attached: tumblr_oguv9nVINW1rvm5qqo3_1280.jpg (1280x1376, 617K)

Doom or Annihilus. Gotta make use of the new fox acquisition.

If they actually do intend on doing more things with space, Annihilus is the way to go. I'm just scared of them doing Annihilation starring Carol Danvers.

That's retarded and you know it.

Who's stronger, Annihilus or Thanos?

Annihilus is more dangerous due to the Annihilation Wave, but Thanos has more raw power,

That could actually be kino, though.

Imagine, they recover Vision's "corpse", and manage to restore functionality. He only has glimpses of his memories, but with everyone's help he starts slowly getting back to normal.

Then he starts getting more emotional. Talking strangely. About purity, and purpose, and...strings...

(obviously I don't want an AoU redux, I'd like him to have more of a cosmic presence, like how he took over the Phalanx in the comics. Maybe brings the Avengers and Guardians back together?)

Attached: age_of_annihilation_by_artmagix-d8s2jxo.jpg (1500x886, 1.08M)

Overall villain of the next act should be a human to contrast with Thanos.

Should be Zemo.

Wait until they give him lips.

>that’s Annihilus
Has anyone seen Ultron and Annihilus in the same room?

Annihilus is a real jerk.

Attached: Annihilation Wave02.jpg (1920x2914, 1.59M)

This is a franchise that had the Avengers without the character who gave them their name.

>Annihilus without Fantastic Four
You better be joking

Attached: F4.jpg (504x759, 107K)

>without Fantastic Four
Who said the FF wouldn't be there?

go on...

At least it will take away the misconception that he needs the helmet.

>he doesn't know

They should give him lips and teeth like Ultron. Jackolantern faces are lame.

I don't know if you heard this, but Disney just bought Fox.
Guess who used to own the Fantastic Four rights?
hint: it was Fox

It would be nice although I'm afraid they might go with a younger Rich which wouldn't be a problem but then you see how they are handling Spider-man. Rich was a pretty nervous nerd that let people trample over him when he started out but I hope they draw at least a bit from his New Warriors era when he had a bit more of a chip on his shoulder if they're going to make him young.

They should also do the stuff with him that they refused to do with Holland's Spidey. Give him a bit of distrust of other superheroes, make him really react angrily if someone follows him home since he thinks it puts his family in danger, have him worry about maintaining a secret identity until he goes to space and Star-Lord tells him that no one cares and he eases up.

To my knowledge the only character he has ever referred to as best friend is Vance Astrovik and he still seemed pretty tight with him the times he returned to Earth. So tight that in the Thanos sourcebook (which I think was written by DnA) where you get the bios of the Cosmic character told from Rich's PoV he mentions he trusts Major Victory because he's Vance. Still I think he would have more in common with Wendell than Peter since Wendell is closer to Rich's age group than Star-Lord is and he did nerd out about Harry Potter with Wendell.

Aparently the Ryder thing was an admitted oversight according to Brevoort. No one was bothering to edit Bendis. Not to mention in the second parter of his shitty Original Sin story Bendis spells Rich's last name both Ryder and Rider. There's also an old comic from the 70's that misspells Rich's name as Ryder so modern Marvel wasn't trying to change Rich's last name to Ryder as much as they were just incompetent and didn't care to spot/correct that error.

I know Feige said he wanted to seperate the Cosmic stuff from the Earth stuff so if Annihilation does happen it might be a Cosmic event only while Earth gets Dark Reign or something.

He also said he was open to negotiate for more movies since he liked working for the MCU (could be PR talk though) but if he's open and Marvel Studios is open we can definitely get more Star-Lord since Pratt is an action star now.

Gunn has always said he planned to stay as a consultant after vol. 3 but with what happened with him getting fired and then Feige saying Gunn wasn't that important to Cosmic going forward who knows if he will want to stay.

Honestly I shudder at the idea that the MCU would try to humanize Annihilus or worse yet them trying to give him lips and more human eyes like they did with Ultron.

pic related seems more likely

Attached: Doctor_Doom_Stan_Lee_Interview.0.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

He was never fired, come on, he knew and his brother knew but they couldn't say anything. The reason they "fired" him was because at the time the Fox-Disney merger was happening and Disney couldn't risk anything going wrong so they probably said to Gunn "Hey man, we're going to say we fired you but don't worry, you'll be back"

I don't know, he was already in 3 failed movies.

Sentry/Void aka Marvels Superman

Attached: sentry yellow red void.png (1206x716, 1.66M)

4th times the charm

The first two didn't fail, they just weren't well-loved. They made over double their budget, which is profitable, and that was at a time when capeflicks weren't expected to do a billion dollars.

We don't know that, it could have happened but a lot of people were confirming he was gone and Bautista did a big FU to Disney which I don't think even Disney would be happy with it for PR purposes.

Also Gunn signed up for Suicide Squad for fuck's sake, pretty sure Disney didn't plan that either.

Him being in three movies is what will deter Feige from using him. When he got Spider-Man he said he didn't want to make MCU Spider-Man anything like the previous Spider-Man movies all the way from using different villains to not have Spidey in New York. Who is to say he won't do the same with F4, hell I bet the first villain they face is going to be the mole man.

if Mole Man is in the MCU then he has to be played by Danny Devito

>Feige saying Gunn wasn't that important to Cosmic going forward
I remember Feige saying he asked the higher ups to not fire him

>No one was bothering to edit Bendis.
Are you kidding me? No one was bothering to read it either. Fuck Bendis and his shit cosmic Marvel run. Abnett and Lanning spelt it Rider, and that's what I base it on.

>time shenanigans
>Fox is back
>It's literally the biggest avengers villain next

why is everybody dumb

Attached: kang.jpg (380x300, 92K)

It would be interesting if Tony rebuilds Ultron out of rage and indignation at Steve for not letting him protect the Earth
So you have the proper dark reflection of Tony that Ultron was meant to be

Watch them fuck up his face like they did Ultron.

yeah but Tony is dead af

And there he goes.

Attached: 637518-annihilation_02____6.jpg (2560x1931, 772K)

Pic related with Abomination

Attached: Samuel_Sterns_(Earth-20051)_Marvel_Adventures_The_Avengers_Vol_1_2.jpg (317x488, 50K)

I love kirby's way with words. So theatrical, so properly epic.

>Kirby
>Words
What did he mean by this?

Annhilus got his insides pulled out by richard and became johnny's bitch even with a 1 million to 1 advantage. Thanos took out the fuckin annhilators

I'm pretty sure he was in talks for Suicide Squad since before all that happened, at least on writing it and not directing

I mean before he died, in the five years gap
If they do Kang, I’ll be happy as fuck
How should they do him though? I don’t think him being some rando fuck would be interesting. And until we get a fantastic four movie, you can’t really use the “reed richards descendent” idea
Who should become Kang?

okay so I'm not talking about the next big, overarching villain for the MCU, but I would say that it would be cool to have Justin Hammer and Hammer Industries to return post Endgame in a possible War Machine stand alone film

Attached: justin-hammer-return-mcu-after-avengers-infinity-war-1072324-1280x0.jpg (1280x714, 74K)

Tony's descendant or timelinefuckery

Guest starring does not count towards the over all tally besides RDJ.

He was not attached in any way until after.

I tell ya, this Annihilus guy, he's a real jerk!

Attached: maxresdefault(15).jpg (1280x720, 62K)

annhilators were jobbers

He should be the tech guy on the Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers and you know it.

"So Morgan, turns out your great-grandson is a little shit."

Here's hoping.

Above all else, Annihilus wants to live. It has appeal.

Well... Janet came in at the end....

>How should they do him though?

>Kang fucks everybody up with a combination of advanced weaponry from the future, knowing what's going to happen next, historical knowledge about his opponents and sheer tactical acumen
>Laughs triumphantly
>Opens his helmet
>It's fucking RDJ

I know it won't happen but it would have so many people creaming their panties.

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=107213719
pestilen/tv/ermin are Yea Forums's greatest scourge. No matter the cost, they must be purged.
Report each and every single live action thread on sight.
If they aren't deleted, or if you get wrongfully banned, politely appeal to the mods by using the feedback function and speak to them directly on IRC explaining why the threads should be removed (they lead to gratuitous amounts of off topic shitposting, political bullcrap, psychotically belligerent brand fanaticism & false flagging for the sake of trolling, etc.). Furthermore, you can try to convince them that by consolidating discussion of all live action movies and TV shows to Yea Forums, their jobs will be made much easier since their attention to shitposting in those threads will be more focused if they're on one board instead of two.

>THIS THREAD IS RELATED TO CAPESHIT SO IT MUST BE Yea Forums
cringe retard

>the pieces are all in place for a perfectly good Thunderbolts/Dark Reign/Dark Avengers arc
>we will never get it
This is fucking suffering.

Inbossiblu!

Yeah and you can't have Infinity without Adam Warlock