Im going to a comic con tomorrow and i want to not make a sperg out of myself...

Im going to a comic con tomorrow and i want to not make a sperg out of myself. Whats the best way to make small talk with other people? Should i go get any signings or is that a waste of time? This is my first attempt at socialization in months and i really dont want to fuck it up.

Attached: C23D6016-A044-4637-97A5-713AE8178FC2.png (232x250, 150K)

>Should i go get any signings or is that a waste of time?
Entirely depends on the price and line. Anything over twenty bucks is a fucking scam.

Feel free to talk to other people, worst case scenario you’ll mildly annoy someone you’ll never meet again.

Are you gonna cosplay

>Are you gonna cosplay
Should i? I could in theory get one butnit would be on the fly?

Be yourself user, you'll be fine. You got this

>Be yourself user, you'll be fine. You got this
Thank you, you dont know how good it feels to hear some encouragement

It's up to you, but if you have an idea of something you want to do I'd say go for it

Just practice polite small talk:
>"Hey, I like your shirt"
>"Tat's a really cool costume,. did you make it yourself?"
>"Would you like a tatter tot? I keep them in tupperware so they don't get mashed in my pocket."

I mean i have a steven universe shirt somewhere from a few years back. Think it would be pretty gay though.

Bump

Meh, worse things to be

Ask on /cgl/
lmao

Would it be better just to be in street clothes or a shitty cosplay?

Cosplay is always more fun

I dunno, if its crap i feel like id be better off in my normal clothes

>Whats the best way to make small talk with other people?
If the conversation goes to another subject don't try to push it back just go with the flow, if you make a joke try to read the other person reaction to know if its ok to keep pushing the subject move to another thing and remember always hear twice of what you talk.

unrelated, but it's so weird to see pre-blushmallet art from blushmallet.
Anyway, if you're going to panels, you're gonna spend a lot of time in line. Talk to the people in line about what you're gonna see, then branch out for them.
For signings, they usually have tickets just to organize. It's not really a waste of time, it's actually really fun. Sometimes, you get to do two signings at once.

>unrelated, but it's so weird to see pre-blushmallet art from blushmallet.
Are you saying she drew that image of spongebob in a tuxedo?

Attached: 53440464-9922-42BA-B06F-E62815D092E7.jpg (231x231, 12K)

Attached: 1520975800700.png (763x1200, 603K)

Yes. I am.
I followed her before she had the handle blushmallet. most of her spongebob art was like, shipping him and sandy. no lewds, unfortunately, that was a blushmallet exclusive.

>I followed her before she had the handle blushmallet. most of her spongebob art was like, shipping him and sandy. no lewds, unfortunately, that was a blushmallet exclusive.
What the actual hell was her interest in shipping fucking spongebob?

well, one of them. she did a lot of portal art too and developed some of her ocs. she bounced from fandom to fandom, but i do specifically remember her spongebob stuff and portal stuff the most. she also did gijinka stuff with art programs, which was cool.

This. Signatures should not be over 25 dollars

If you don't cosplay, wear a t-shirt that has a character or show you like.
That way you have an easy conversation starter.

Also, don't worry too much about what you're going to say.
You're going to be surrounded by nerds just like you.
Just talk about things you like.