Cartoon ideas thread

cartoon ideas thread

Attached: 1556223320546.png (1080x650, 318K)

I want a cartoon based ont he characted The Scotsman from Samurai Jack, I wanna know what the roast master did.

Chowder Rip off

Summer camp island but with a better style and gratuitous sex. Ages can stay the same.

A group of local villains ,both adult and teen, overthrow the entire political council in a city. Now they must run the city to ensure they still have people to rob/torment/enslave while also keeping away the more insane/powerful criminals and villains, knowing that they will bring too much heat.

As usual. Demon fights different mythological beings once a week.

Totally Spies except Clover has a penis.

an archer and rick and morty cross over starring cyril and jerry.

Monster girl fighting tournament to the death.

Remember that D&D cartoon from yesteryear? New one.

Imagine a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, their favourite thing is futuristic racing. We follow the adventures of a young rookie racer who discovers there's a conspiracy behind his beloved sport.

>MC is A 20 year old Grocery store clerk that has no future
>He is that random extra in a regular show
> He is randomly given shape shifting powers with nearly no restraint
>Instead of being a hero or a villain he decides just to have fun with his powers.
> He gets into waky hijinx trying to get rich and or famous.

Idea of how an episode would go
>He finds out that a the new mega blockbuster comic book movie has begun shooting
>Gets brilliant idea
>Shape shifts into an actor in that movie and tries to get as much info as possible so that he can leak and spoil it for others
>Knocksout and Shapeshifts into a B list actor who plays a supporting character
>Acts extreamly well and convincingly throughout the shoot.
>When he gets the info he bails
>He waits untill a few days before it releases and leaks all of the info on an image board
>His social media followers quadruple in minutes
>Day of movie comes and everything has changed.
>Turns out the director loved the Shapeshifts acting so much he made the B list actor the main character
>His fans all unfollow and he has to return to his work the next day

Attached: kingshaped.jpg (760x596, 228K)

Animated adaptation of Mans Life Magazine

Attached: mans-life-9.jpg (446x590, 88K)

And it's always the same dude

Attached: Mans-Life-Sept-1956-Weasels-Ripped.jpg (625x800, 174K)

Nickelback the Animated Series

Attached: sda.jpg (780x520, 43K)

A fancy gent regales his twin nephews with colorful stories of his youth (and other equally stimulating topics), each one weirder and more unbelievable than the last. Two 11-minute tall tales per episode, guaranteed.

Attached: IMG_4117.jpg (402x418, 47K)

I would fucking watch that

Is it a comedy or horror?
You could probably mix these two together and get an underground death race.

This is good shit, I'd watch it.

Reboot Wacky Races, but incorporate a casual gambling element in the marketing. I'd throw a five on a race each week with my friends.

Reposting this
>art deco sci-fi setting a-la Brazil
>small crew of thieves stealing from oppressive megacorps
>MC robot woman
>tech-savvy teenage girl
>smooth womanizer who's a little bit of a dork, he flirts with all the women but is secretly in love with the robot
>old dude running the old battered spaceship
the robot woman is the girl's mother, who predicted her own assassination at the hands of the evil corps and got her personality uploaded in a robot body so that she could keep on protecting her daughter after her death

Attached: Trynn_sketch2.jpg (595x700, 431K)

I have more episode ideas
>Mc finds out that his old classmates is running for governor
>In school the kid was super annoying and into alot of conspiracy theories
>Gets a brilliant idea
>Decides to Shapeshift into him and walk around the town.
>Infront of many people and cameras he decides to Shapeshift his head into a Lizard's
>He imediatly books it and tries to do it again and again
>Goes back home and checks the news
>Every channel is talking about the Lizard men governor candidate
>Old classmate decides to hold a press confrence
>Super happy he checks it
>During the press conference the classmate leans super in to the conspiracy
>As a direct result his approval rating goes sky high
>Episode ends with him leaving his current party and starting the lizard man party
>He is voted in as governor and now a Third major party is formed and MC having to go back to work

are comic pitches also allowed?

either way
>it's about a self-proclaimed crusader, who keeps the streets clean from muslims in an unknown west-european city (imagine something like London, Berlin, or Paris, but just combined)
>it also follows the investigation of two police-agents against him
>beside the fact, that the "Crusader" is a vigilante, there is some sort of sympathy for him, to due the growing Islamic problem
>one scene might be, how a judge tells the crusader, that killing is a sin and such, but the crusader only replies, that he is aware of that, and he will accept any punishment what god has, and he will be more than happy, to be send to hell, so he can fight everyone he killed again, and also every muslim he haven't killed, and he will be also able to fight mohammed
>another scene is, how he kills a muslim who raped children, by throwing him into a river, with a milestone around his neck (guess why, he choose that form of execution?)

Eh i have read worse

why?
is it too sjw like?

Yeah. Not as bad as that comic where girls turn into Panthers when on their period

>implying it's gonna be sjw bait
dude it's about a dude who kills muslim (at least the one who deserved it)

Eh like i wrote not the worst synopsis i have read.
It could work well

ok
well, that's all to tell about it, so far...

In 1438 an entire kingdom had fallen for an unknown reason until a week later when spy's that where in the capital returned to they're king and told him demons and cultist had overrun the kings castle and slaughtered everything they saw. The king and everyone who got this news panicked knowing that they will be next. But before the kingdom fell to ruins like the last an one an angel came and told them that there is a way to stop it, they must slay the seven sins who have manifested as monster in they're world and kill the leaders of the cult. A knight, the angel, a priest, a squire, and a mage where sent out to unit the remaining kingdoms to defeat the army of Satan or the world will be plunged into chaos end become a second Hell.

sounds dope

That sounds entertaining. Make this real someday user.

Right wing hero that drops redpills about isreal at the end of each episode

Would watch. Old pulp mags are kino