So now that they've milked marvel for all they're worth...

So now that they've milked marvel for all they're worth, should the mouse go ahead and buy Warner and by extension DC too?

heres how I believe they should go about rebooting DCEU if they do buy it
>phase 1
>Wayne
>Kal-el
>Diana: goddess of war
>Atlantis
>Lantern
>JLA
>phase 2
>Krypton
>Paralax
>wonder twins
>Titans
>Dr fate
>JLA 2: Trigon's wrath
>phase 3
>Killing Joke
>Blackest Night
>Flashpoint
>Monarch
>Booster Gold & Blue Beetle
>JLA: infinite crisis
>phase 4
>Batman Beyond
>I've run out of ideas

Attached: if-disney-bought-dc_fb_1752279.jpg (300x300, 98K)

AT&T has more money than Disney and DC ain't for sale.

>Thinking they have used all Marvel properties

They have barely scratched the surface, they just gained 6 phases minimum worth of new characters, races, planets and stories to adapt thanks to the X-men and FF.

Also, its FAR more likely that AT&T buys Disney than Disney buying Warner.

Attached: Ahhhhh_6a760f_6960485.jpg (640x479, 64K)

This, I am really tired of the the "Emperor Mouse" meme.
Coca Cola does better numbers

The only reason people hate the mouse or praise it is because Disney has been successful with a pinch of IP hoarding. They're not even close to being the biggest whale in the ocean.

Disney's market cap is bigger now.

Disney's market cap is $246 billion, delusional fags. They are in top 20 biggest corporation's in the world.

Just Wonder Woman to give Thor something to fuck in the meanwhile.

>Insert Chris Hemsworth/Gal Gadot Copypasta

>killing joke
but thats not child friendly entertainment

We have monopoly laws for a reason
That would also be 100 billion on top of the 70 billion they paid for Fox and they don't have that right now to splurge

Disney's basically hit a limit as far as they can without breaking anti monopoly laws.

They were pushing with it Fox as it was and needed government approval to do that.

Warners is nowhere near that fucked. And Disney is having a hard enogub time managing all the franchises it already owns.

It is a fun fantasy to think about, but not very realistic. It is better to discuss if Warners could do this themselves.

Bqck when I was on a comic forum, maybe before Yea Forums. It was befoee Yea Forums. I though about a Superman film and sequel to lead to Justice League like Iron Man did to Avengers. You would have Metallo and Lex and Intergang. Then a sequel with Brainiac who Supes thinks is behind Intergang. Then Brainiac reveals he wanted to steal Metropolis because he knew Darkseid was coming and Earth as we know it would not survive.

Even in college with a non film degree, I was smarter about it than Zack Snyder. The fuck would you start with Zod?!

Yeah. That too. Anti-trust laws let the Mouse squeak by to get Fox. Warners and that empire would be too much. Even a smaller group of brands like Hasbro would be pushing it. I know some people speculated abput that one.

>Titans
If Warners had half a brain, they would have started with Tren Titans, not Man Of Steel and Justice League.

Tons of kids and 20 somethings know them from the cartoons.

I was pleasently surprised that my cousins kids knew Black Adam and Shazam from the Titans Go cartoon when we took them to see Shazam.

No way in hell they would be able to get Warner (and by extension DC comics)

They just BARELY got by getting fox and had to be really careful not to buy out the entire company and let the news/sports and broadcast portion stay with Fox.

They will get slapped down hard if they attempt to buy another of the big media conglomerates. Hell, if they might even have trouble if they go after a lower level Hasbro level company.

Highly doubtful that anti-trust laws would let Disney buy anything more.

The USA laws are really weak but I guarantee that the EU would starting fining Disney in the billions and attempt to break it up.

No Flash in phase 1?

>market cap
Lol. Tell me when their revenue reaches cable provider levels.

>I didn't like it because I'm smarter and better than Snyder
I've noticed many people who dislike his films seem to fancy themselves as anything but useless.

>they might even have trouble if they go after a lower level Hasbro level company.

Don't be surprised if they at least attempt this though. Hasbro has been open to being bought out before and they have a decent number of properties sitting under their wings right now. (Both already developed like My Little Pony and undeveloped stuff like Dungeons and Dragons which could easily get turned into a major media franchise.)

>stuff like Dungeons and Dragons which could easily get turned into a major media franchise.

Yeah, I've been waiting for this to happen since the LOTR movies. Hell, even a revival/update of the old cartoon series could be successful.

It's easily one of the biggest undeveloped properties at Hasbro. It could be so much more in addition to the tabletop part of it.

>The USA laws are really weak

This is true. It's especially amazing when you consider that AT&T got broken up back in the 90's.

It's like there was a massive push afterwards to weaken laws to insure it couldn't happen again. Most retail markets in the states are basically Oligopolies now. (or effective monopolies like Diamond)

>It's especially amazing when you consider that AT&T got broken up back in the 90's.

To be fair, AT&T was both nearing a total monopoly and doing some really corrupt and shady shit to get closer to that monopoly. It got so bad the government basically had to step in for the interests of national security.

Naw. DC just needs to branch out with genres.

A romance movie about Dr. Fate/The Hawks.

A horror movie about the Specter.

A western about Jonah Hex (good this time!)

A neo-noir detective movie about Martian Manhunter.

A comedy about Plastic Man.

A space opera about Adam Strange.

IP laws are corrupt and monopolistic as hell if you treat IP like anything else but IP.

Imagine if IP were engineering patents. Imagine how fucked the world would be.

>Phase 1
>Zatanna: Origins
>Power Girl
>Starfire & Raven
>Huntress of the Night
>Gapest Night

phase 1
Superman
Wonder woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Vixin
GL Corps
Justice League (batman is the antagonist)
Phase 2
Batman
Wonder Woman 2
New gods
GL 2
Flash 2
Aquaman
Superman 2
Justice League 2 (thanagar invades)
Vixin 2
Aquaman 2
GL 3
For the man who has everything
Flash 3
Big Barda and Mr. Miracle
Justice League 3 Darkseid ascend
crisis on infinite earths probably a two parter

after that ends leave it alone for a year then reboot them as period pieces set in the 30s and 40s

>AT&T has more money than Disney and DC ain't for sale.
>DC Incels are this stupid

An animal horror movie based on Delano's run.

This was written by a supesfag

>He thinks Disney can spend 100 billion for what AT&T just bought
Incel white supremest opinions from CM fags don’t count

nah Wally gets introduced through Titans instead of Barry being present from the get go

>more than one sequel to solo movies
disgusting

thank god waifufags aren't incharge of DC
Zatanna and Peej should def get solo movies in phase 3/4 though
>thinking anyone will care about MCU endgame onwards