>not healing Tony in the same way that Thanos revived Vision with an incomplete gauntlet

>not healing Tony in the same way that Thanos revived Vision with an incomplete gauntlet
shit movie in every way

Attached: vision.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0WDrhB9R_8U?t=72
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they reversed time the snap, gauntlet and Thanos and his army would regenerate again so no...?

Alright I'll take the bait.
>who could've used the gauntlet to revive Tony?

Dr Strange with just the time stone can ressurect people, did you not see his movie.

Hulk still has one good hand. Captain Marvel could probably do it too

And they don't need the gauntlet just the time stone so Doctor Strange can also do it

no, Thanos revived Vision without altering anything, even Wanda was still lying on the floor
Captain Marvel is useless now?

No he can't

why didn't tony heal himself like thanos did?

Not him but what the fuck are you talking about? In Strange's movie, he reversed the effects of China Sanctum's destruction, and the death of Wong

But Thanos revived Vision, before reviving him, he threw Wanda to the floor, when he revived Vision, Wanda was still there, the gauntlet can revive beings without disturbing anything in any place, they could save Tony without reliving Thanos and his army

>Doctor Strange
>One Stone vs The Combine force of Six
>Hulk
Hulk wouldn't do it,still it's a left handed gauntlet.
>Captain Marvel
Maybe...but still unlikely

Just take the time stone out of the gauntlet and use that you stupid shit.

>still it's a left handed gauntlet.
Flip it over and it's magically a right handed gauntlet

It would still revive Thanos and the army
Try snapping your fingers with rocks on your hands dumbass

this, they didn't even need the complete gauntlet, they just needed a fucking stone and Strange could do it without the gauntlet

No it wouldnt stop talking out your fucking ass. Doctor Strange's goddamn origin movie showed us you could use the time stone on singular targets. Did you forget the damn apple? Or the book page?

NO, in infinity war Thanos revived Vision without changing anything in other places, Wanda was still lying on the floor, they could revive Tony without reliving the army and Thanos

Why did Thanos ressurect Vision then and not just the stone, it would always resssurect to Tony snapping his fingers and if you go even further back, the snap wouldn't have happened

Tony probably wanted to die.

Tony is damaged by the backfires of the snap of 6 infinity stones, and it probably overrules the single time stone and not reversible.

That's a stretch and you know it. By your logic Kalcieus should have appeared in the room when Strange fixed the book.

Are you by chance the faggot who shitposted endlessly during Black Panther's weekend about T'Challa "cheating"?

If they just brang him back to life it would both be very poor, risk-free writing and retcon almost half a decade of characterization for Tony.

because the stone broke into pieces while still attached to vision, I had to rearm it because it was the stone, it was attached to the stone, it did not change anything in any place, if it was as you say when reliving vision Wanda would be standing to throw him energy, but she was lying on the floor, the stone can focus on only one being, does not change all the time, like Strange reconstructed the page of the book without turning everything back

I guess they could've reversed it then, you could reverse every single death when you think about it, and no but i'm curious on what they said he cheated at

but now is worse, because they could save Tony but they didn't do that, they are a bunch of cowards

Some asshole kept spamming shit about how Killmonger won the throne despite the fact that T'Challa didn't die, nor did he forfeit. It was his own stupid fault for not double checking

By the same logic, Strange didn’t use the time stone to heal Hulk’s arm injury from the snap

Maybe Tony was betting on his friends to bring him back.

this is sad, a fucking bunch of cowards except Hulk

The time stone can be used on individual subjects and items, not just everything. It's how he was able to see the pages in the book as well in his movie. You don't have to reverse everything with it.

this, they could save Tony, is a fucking fact

Why not use the power of the gauntlet to make you strong enough to use the gauntlet without being harmed, then use it as much as you damn please?

Attached: 1543346480528.jpg (355x258, 12K)

It should have been the part where Dr.S revived Tony, because it would have lined up perfect where he was told the stone would be waiting for him at the end of his movie as well.

Do you think they showed Ant-Man going old and young again to show they have the tech to make Cap young again if they ever want to?

That's not how it works. You need to withstand the power of the stone(s) before making that wish

youtu.be/0WDrhB9R_8U?t=72

Maybe they secretly did save Tony, but he faked his own death to get out of having to do more Avenging and just do some dad shit. I mean, they didn't, but they can sure retcon it to be true in the future.

Can't Carol freely use it due to the nature of her powers?

He's wanted to die since at least Age of Ultron. That's stated pretty clearly when he's in the barn with Nick Fury.

MCR says it best. "Everyone wants to change the world, but no one wants to die trying"

I do'nt think he said to everybody "Hey guys, I'm a suicidal drunktard so If you see me dying please don't help me ok?Let me rot like the piece of shit I am."

Alright here's how it works you faggots.

With what we saw in the case of Vision, if someone else pulled out the time stone and did it on Tony, it would mean the time stone would have to move back to his hand which would cancel your use of it, so all you'd be doing was making his corpse fresher, or in the worst case you'd be reverting Tony up til he uses them so he is brought back to just die again.

Attached: 1429714750339.png (1166x849, 984K)

>his corpse fresher
that's healing his wounds total autist

It will affect his whole body and stuff around him you idiot. Why do you think Vision got brought back instead of just the mind stone?

read this fucking turboautist, Thanos revived him because he was attached to the Gem, Tony did not, Tony only used the stones his mind and body were not attached to the stones

okay, this redpilled me

>Hulk wouldn't do it,still it's a left handed gauntlet.
It was a right-handed gauntlet, but it was also Tony's nano-bots, so it could have become a lefty if it had felt like it.

Strange wanted tony to die, that was his plan all along

I seriously wonder if anyone has learned anything about using reality bombing powers for their wills and ideas. Because all this talk implies that people have learned nothing

So black widow is dead
how is her solo movie going to happen now or is it just a prequel

2 hours of ScarJo standing in the Soul World

How about a non spoiler spoiler?

Attached: ENDGAME.jpg (1036x699, 193K)

Honestly the time line is EFF'D. This one broke it so bad. Like a bad marvel event aftermath how are they going to explain it?

> Strange deliberately set-up Tony's death
> Strange deliberately made sure Vision died a horrifying death...twice.

> Cap was only a few feet away from Wanda.

> Thor was also in sight of Wanda.

> Yet they took ages to find Vision's body.

Bullseyes Turtle Beach's Jean Grey's ass and pushes her down the stairs while Black Widow and Spider-Woman scissor?

So if 2014 Gamora is presumably now fucking around in the current timeline to appear in Asguardians 3, why couldn't they just fish out a Tony from like an hour beforehand to keep going?

Strange probably thought Vision was just a machine.

Thanos could have just bought back the stone but he's a sadist.

I would assume the price of using the Infinity Gauntlet can not be undone with the Infinity Stones. Same way they couldn't resurrected the Soul Stone sacrifice.

> "Make a Wish"

> "Haha I wish for a million wishes hahaha I'm so clever!"

singling out vision is much easier than singling out a snap of the gauntlet,

i think it could still be done, but likely it would be risky (losing the universe risky)
and in the end, someone would have to take the blow and possibly die,
and if we cant choose hulk again because they could reason he might take additional injury to his arm and then die

...but peter quill is a demigod and is possibly more resistant to the gauntlet than even thanos

Using 1 Infinity Stone directly nearly killed Quill. Thanos was capable of using 1 Infinity stone with his bare hand just fine and no ill effect on himself.

gauntlet acted as a buffer,

same permanent damage happened to thanos, and hulk, and tony

peter took no permanent damage

and its only the one stone that damages a person, cap used the mind gem on his past self
jane foster carried the ether ect.

Peter didn't use all the Infinity Stones to affect the entire universe like Thanos, Hulk and Tony did.

i included that

Weren't those in a containment unit that lessen the burden on the user and made it easily to use?

not the ether, and other people have been shown at times holding the cosmic cube, although at some times it likes to burn through materials and burn nick furys gloves

soul gem and space stone were held in nothing but gloved hands

The Power Stone nearly killed Ronan and Quill when they touched it with his bare hands. Red Skulls was "killed" and send to a rape dungeon for abusing the Tesseract, aka Space Stone.

Catch 22. Using the gauntlet will kill you. And you can't wish you were strong enough to withstand it without using it, which would kill you.

ronan was not human and he moslty held it in his metal hammer

quill held it in his bare hand on his own for a few seconds before gamora and company helped carry the load,

this is well established that quill is mildly resistant to at least the power stone

if you swapped out tony for quill for the snap, you couldnt say that tony wouldnt have faired at least a little better

not tony, quill i mean

How good is Red Skull at banter? could be like a buddy comedy

Ronan place it on the hammer after it was too much burden for him to hold the naked Infinity Stone.

Quill and company nearly died despite the fact that Quill had people help share the burden with him.

ive explained that,

it doesnt matter if ronan is more resistant or not because we are talking about which avenger might be able to handle the snap
ronan is irrelevant

I imagine he would sandbag everything unintentionally, I guess Gamora is in Soul World too

thanos hulk and tony all tried the snap
and became heavily damaged

quill is the only avenger character who showed specific resistance to one of the stones, because he is half celestial, the beings who have been shown to wield the stones in the marvel movies (see guardians vol 1)

its simple reasoning that he would have at least taken SOME less damage than tony
thats all im saying

Thanos used the power stone raw with no noticeable problems, so I doubt it would be a relevant difference if star lord snapped instead. Also he lost his celestial power after Ego died didn't he?

Ego said Quill would lose his Celestial powers if Ego is killed. Ego is dead so Quill no longer have Celestial powers. Its debatable if Quill would even have Celestial powers if Ego is alive but Quill is not on Ego.

first, it doesnt mitigate star lord's power if thanos or ronan are stronger than him and able to hold the stone,
second, im not entirely sure if starlord's resilience was innate or he required ego to be alive to retain it
he could manipulate the power of egos planet while he was there, but im not sure if egos death subtracted resilience from quill

Who the fuck knows how Carol's powers work.
One moment she's flying through ships at light speed, the next she is fist fighting people one at a time.

What about Wong and the part of China? They were brought back to life and no stones attached

the running theory is that you can rewind specific things and areas like buildings,
but a gauntlet snap is more difficult to rewind specifically

and if you time traveled instead to the point where tony was about to snap, somebody would still have to make the snap and probably die, and to do that would mean to risk failing as opposed to accepting victory at the cost of tony

But time stone keeps the events outside of the area the same. In IW Wanda was on the ground. In Dr. Strange what caused the destruction was gone. You can clearly only rewind a certain area

thats what im saying, normal items pulled through time need to interact with the world around them,
like the apple doctor strange somehow rewound
someone still had to eat that

but the cost for the gauntlet that makes a snap could be too high to pull through time

it really depends what the directors explanation is, if they have one

The funny thing is that Tony didn't even need to use the snap to dust Thanos and his minions. Could had just used each Infinity Stone individually and slowly overwhelm Thanos. And unlike Thanos vs. Avengers and Guardians in IW, Tony would have people supporting him and prevent the Gauntlet from being stolen.

Power Stone - Kill Thanos with brute force.
Time Stone - Either stop time and than kill Thanos or turn Thanos into an old man.
Space Stone - Teleport Thanos head off.
Reality Stone - Permanently turn Thanos into butterflies.
Mind Stone - Trap him in an illusion and proceed to kill him while he is disorientated.
Soul Stone - Steal Thanos's soul.

Because of Strange saying this is the only way it works out that means somehow Thanos would win if they did it any other way, it's stupidly hand-waved.

>and in the end, someone would have to take the blow and possibly die,
Or they could just do what the Guardians did in their first fucking film.

yeah, honestly there are fewer scenarios were you wouldnt have to explain every single possible outcome and spend many extra hours mopping up every plot hole,
just having the gauntlet in the movie breaks the movie, the power stone should be infinitely powerful, he should be able to kill anything with absolutely no resistance whatsoever
the gauntlet itself turns you into the equivalent of god himself

but thats just no feesable in a movie, screen time is limited

That was the whole point of Guardians 2. Killing Ego took away Quill's powers that directly linked to the planet/Ego. So he's back to just being a human.

did he?

"This cinematic universe ain't big enough for two smug geniuses."

>you'd be reverting Tony up til he uses them so he is brought back to just die again

Then revert him and stop him from using them, which slowly reforms Thanos and the crew, but now you're in a better position to stop Thanos.

Attached: 6090075175_bf734f2555_z.jpg (612x612, 141K)

you have a point

"At last, I am the true and only Sherlock."

>So if 2014 Gamora is presumably now fucking around in the current timeline to appear in Asguardians 3, why couldn't they just fish out a Tony from like an hour beforehand to keep going?
Reviving Tony as an AI means they can get a cheaper actor since he'll have a robot voice anyway.

This. How she revives herself without any man-in-costume's help. Now that is a girlpower.

I'm saying that his daughter needs a father and that he deserves a good end, not just an AI

>his daughter needs a father
Not if she's going to be a superhero she don't. Her Uncle Hogan will impart wise words enough.

She's not. She went back with 2014 Nebula

>2014 Nebula
>going back
Uhhh

She’s got killed by Nebula

Is the time stone now the new infinite resources?

Gamora kills Nebula literally all the time, it's a major part of who she is in the Guardians movies

Strange is the worst character in the MCU, seriously what a fucking big pile of crap
>BECUZ IS DA ONLY WAE!
So if Thanos had to rape Wanda for 50 years and that followed Strange's plan, he would leave her? total retard

>Shit movie in every way
You are a poor, sad, little man who can't find the fun in anything except shitting on things. You should seek help before you harm yourself and/or others.

so who the fuck was that guy standing alone before Hill and Ross at the funeral?

2014 gamora is from an alt 2014 timeline not the main one. The alt timeline stops exisitng when cap returns the stone.

I would guess it was the kid from Iron Man 3.

Kid from Ironman 3 all grown up