WHO WAS IN THE WRONG HERE?

youtube.com/watch?v=-qFfMcWT6m8

Attached: Allen VS. Allen.jpg (750x445, 38K)

Iris, naturally.

>Ye I dont really care that our daughter conspired with the man that killed your mom lmao.
>I never made a decision based on emotion, you fucking pussy

Attached: Smug Bonnie.png (511x681, 377K)

She should have died season 3

Barry was wrong, but Iris somehow still managed to come off as the unsympathetic one.

I wish Iris was not in the flash 4 seasons ago.

Iris forbade Wellslock from doing his investigation in the open thus meaning Nora didn't have a chance to come clean in the first place and then acted like Barry was a monster for taking their future daughter back to the future where she is still alive and he isn't

Iris

>A daughter
>Not Tornado twins

CW can't get anything right.

I think we can all agree Season 1 was the peak of this show.

The one that doesnt constantly fuck up the timeline.

Do people still watch this?
his show got super boring for me super quick when it turned into "Oh there's someone faster than barry!?!? we have to find out who it is!" for like 3 seasons in a row.

Thawne knows about the twins so Nora is anomaly that happened.

Yeah, the first 3 seasons are that, but Season 4 has The Thinker and Season 5has Flash's daughter and whatever

Season 4 was great pre-midseason finale. Season 5 has been consistently meh. The only + is Nora being a cutie patootie

Didn't they introduce Godspeed this season though as yet another evil speedster?

He was just a one-off though, like Trajectory and Rival. He even got his powers from the same drug as Trajectory.

Barry did the right thing but he really should have let Iris at least say goodbye.
That being said Iris is a massive cunt and would have refused to accept to let her go.

The writers. And also me, for continuing to watch this nonsense.
>Hi, I'm Barry Allen, the fastest man alive; I'm also a huge idiot that lets people punch him at regular speeds, and runs right into projectiles. Watch me fuck up time and again while you try not to scream at your television.

Barry was objectively wrong.
I don't see how shes being a massive cunt. If anything Barry is coming across as a massive asshole for making these choices alone. Also Iris apologized first
S1 was trash. We just liked it because of the novelty of it all

Nora needs to be spanked.

Barry was wrong.

Barry calling her out on "You're being emotional" was fucking glorious

Season 5 could have been really good, they have to fight a meta who keeps their powers while everyone else loses theirs around them

Instead they fuck it up hard; Frost keeps her powers for some reason, but worst of all EVERY TIME THEY FIGHT CICADA, THEY KICK HIS/HER ASS AND THEN CICADA JUST RUNS AWAY

THE VILLAIN IS NOT THREATENING WHEN THEY KEEP GETTING FUCKING NAILED

and now we have another bad guy speedster

I agree

Attached: Nora.jpg (586x586, 62K)

>AND THEN CICADA JUST RUNS AWAY
More like AND THEN THE TEAM LETS CICADA ESCAPE FOR NO RAISIN

Man this shit always gets me, especially since it's not just with Cicada but with basically everyone

>OH NO HE RAN AWAY ON FOOT AROUND A CORNER HOW WILL I EVER FIND HIM IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN RUN FASTER THAN THAT

Especially after they did that episode where basically the entire episode was in Flashtimeâ„¢ and in just a few seconds Barry basically lived out several hours and even ran back and forth from Star Labs a few times

That's kind of the problem with a show about The Flash, there really is no way to have a villain who can actually pose a threat to him without it also being a speedster (or someone who takes his powers away LIKE CICADA BUT THEN THEY FUCKING RUIN IT ANYWAY HOLY SHIT I'M STILL MAD)

I think the worst part is the whole CONSENT shit.

That too

>We're going to lock this person up for life in a prison where they'll never be able to use their meta powers
>We need their consent to remove their meta powers tho
absolute retardation

>Instead they fuck it up hard; Frost keeps her powers for some reason
They already explained why. Cicada only nullifies the powers of other Dark Matter-powered metahumans. Frost was biologically altered, so the nullification doesn't work on her. It's contrived, but it answers a plothole from seasons ago when Killer Frost first manifested.

Every other complaint is on point though.

Don't you get tired of posting variations of the exact same thing for years upon years?

Come to think of it, the CW has a lot of Noras.

The Pipeline was never meant to be life imprisonment, and they get called out on that all the time.

Barry

I think both are wrong, but Barry is more wrong. Surely leaving her in the future with your greatest and most powerful enemy ever after coming across as cold, regardless if he's justified to feel that way, won't end badly for anyone involved.

To be fair, he left her there with literally one minute to spare before Thawne's execution.

To be fair, he knows he can slow seconds down to last hours and thus probably can XS

Barry actually needs to touch people to pull them into Flashtime, though.

>"We can't trust Nora, Thawne is manipulating her."
>"Fuck you, Barry. Thawne's a good boy and dindu nuffin!"
>Thawne is manipulating Nora

Attached: Laughs in Reverse.jpg (460x649, 36K)