Why don’t people care?

About the fact that Angelica pooped herself in Nigel Thornberry’s BATHysphere at the end of The Rugrats Go Wild movie, making it smell like a bathROOM instead???

Attached: D2DDECAB-5F04-4AD8-BD10-6A3F098652AF.gif (444x250, 817K)

oh not this shit again

Attached: judd nelson.jpg (356x536, 37K)

Susie Carmichael nodded her head and looked at Angelica, who got mad and pouted when he said it smelled like someone needed a diaper change.

She caught a really bad case of diarrhea because she ate a whole bag of Oreos and drank a bottle of red cream soda, neither of which were things her parents wanted her to have.

HOW IS IT NOT EXCITING???

And she pushed it all out in her pull-up when she got scared of the mechanical arm clamping down to rescue them, thinking it was a monster coming to eat them!

That’s why Angelica couldn’t sit on the floor with the others. She was also the only one who changed her clothes on the cruise ship.

She even walked a little differently, though it was partly from wearing a grass skirt. She didn’t want her daddy to put her down, but the smell was killing him so he had no choice.

She also had some raisins and fruit snacks, in addition to several boxes of apple juice and a box of chocolate doughnuts, never once considering a trip to the bathroom afterwards. She had no one to help her out of her clothes.

WHY IS THERE NO SHOCK VALUE IN THIS???

Why does no one care???

Attached: 5FBF1EBD-CD3E-49EC-8CA4-D41954E933F5.jpg (640x640, 115K)

Why did pretty much everyone treat her like it was as unremarkable for her to go poo-poo in her pull-up, even as big and messy as it probably was, as it would have been for her cousins Dil and Tommy to do the same in their diapers???

She clearly wears pull-ups or thick, white, terry-cloth training pants. She isn’t 100% potty trained, though she makes fun of the babies for wearing diapers every chance she gets.

Attached: 0F49062F-7C3F-430B-8968-862E4C418901.png (711x486, 300K)

“Those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.”

Attached: AA1E41D5-C3E9-4615-AED0-2328831BCDBA.jpg (640x640, 59K)

If she weren’t such a mean girl, one might feel sorry for her with her skinny legs, pear-shaped body (due to the diaper), and diarrhea explosion in it from eating like a hog.

The babies all have fat, chunky legs, and their poop is usually pretty firm. It also doesn’t smell nearly as bad as Angelica’s, since they live on baby food and formula.

Attached: D75548BA-22F4-4CD3-AC55-3634D286595D.jpg (384x285, 30K)

Dil should be breast fed, but Didi is a piss poor mother like all of them. One shouldn’t have a kid if they cannot make arrangements for them to have breast milk their first 18 months.

Believe it or not, in some countries, Angelica could still be nursing the breast, as bizarre as that sounds!!!

Why does no one care?

Isn’t this subject interesting to anyone?

Why don’t people care?

Why does no one reply?

Here we go again.

Attached: 1554645187125.jpg (564x639, 106K)

Why does everyone pretend that Angelica Pickles pooping herself is not the most interesting thing that could possibly happen in a cartoon movie???????

Unironically fascinated by this subtle gag. Wonder if it was scripted pr an animator had a giggle.

It was her comeuppance for the song she made about how the babies would be eaten if they pooped in their diapers.

It was also put in there so people would want to rewatch and buy the movie when it was released.

holy FUCKING CHRIST

Attached: D2SLJLEX0AEjUbI.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

Why does no one care if her pull-up may have been so poopy that her parents had to stand her in the bathtub, wearing just that, or tear the sides with her on a towel on the floor of the cruise ship? Too bad there wasn’t a scene like that.

I wish there had been a scene with Debbie Thornberry changing her on a lawn chair in front on everyone on the boat, some bigger boys (voiced by men at 8) trying to watch. They should have had her doing a messy job because she didn’t know she could tear the sides, unlike real panties.

The reason everyone likes it when she poops her pants is BECAUSE she’s a mean girl.

Attached: 6890BE65-0C2D-49F5-80BF-870E11BFAAB3.png (854x480, 452K)

Scatfaggotry aside, was I the only one who had a thing for Angelica? I guess I just like mean girls.

There should have been more poopy scenes in Rugrats. I wish there had been a graphic scene of each kid full of poop. Like if both Chuckie & Angelica had been seen crying on the toilet with an unrealistically enormous pile of it in their trainers!!! Like, bigger than any adult could produce in a week without going.

No, it’s probably her ironically unfitting name.

She is anything but an angel!

In fact, I don’t know how Cheryl Chase managed to live with herself after saying those lines!

It means Angelic or Little Angel and could not have been less becoming of her!

This show might be more your style.

Attached: IMG_2054.png (529x657, 225K)

But why does no one care if she pooped in her pull-up after telling the babies not to in the movie???????

What if there was a real person like that?

What if a real little bïtch of a girl named Angelica came to you crying one day, saying she pooped her pants? What if she was always making fun of your babies for wearing diapers?

What if you stripped her down to discover that not only was it an especially bad smelling case of diarrhea, but that she’d done it in a leaking pull-up, with no effort made to stop going and finish in the toilet?

fuck me, again?

Attached: 1378926757480.png (269x265, 82K)

I love it when cartoon characters poop!

Attached: ACAFE42C-6455-4D48-9E1E-9D5E5FB499DD.jpg (1280x720, 951K)

>35 posts
>5 unique posters
Is this the most pathetic thread on Yea Forums right now?

No, it’s the most interesting!!!!!!!

Why am I the only one replying?

Why does no one care?

The subject is so interesting yet no one seems to care?

Why didn’t they do more to poo-shame her for her accident?

Is it possible they were afraid she could still beat them up, even if she had poopy pants?

Susie tried to take a picture of her with poop running down her legs.

Attached: 6D41504E-3796-41F7-B04D-647950CCE440.png (270x270, 122K)

I'm guessing this is just another tumblr pedophile refugee thread. Fucking cringe.

I am LittleMasterPoints on Deviantart
LittleMissPoints on Tumblr

Attached: 1519181906380.jpg (503x482, 101K)