He committed genocide

he committed genocide
and I don’t think that’s okay

Attached: D445D920-3DF5-4368-924D-ED3E59D5D939.jpg (1200x729, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y63i2NR9-LE
youtube.com/watch?v=GH-r4HXHcCk
youtube.com/watch?v=KAE5ymVLmZg
youtube.com/watch?v=qrhbP6Wds40
youtube.com/watch?v=lOO8Um_jmLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Marvel.
Genocide is a regular occurrence.

Chad Tony vs Incel Thanos

Attached: 2837836882834.jpg (1536x1202, 398K)

at least he didn't do it for the lols.

dat reference though

youtube.com/watch?v=Y63i2NR9-LE

It was more of a reference to the first Iron Man.
Which was a reference to TAS, so yeah.

Which was based on the song by Black Sabbath.

For 30+ years, various Tony Starks from across the multiverse have not just held a cavalier attitude towards their own lives, but seemingly held an active death wish assuming the price was right. Many a Tony Stark has failed in that long-held dream to simultaneously kill himself while saving all his friends.

This madman actually did it. This is the peak Tony Stark. Everything he's ever actually worked for, in any universe.

You knew he was serious when he unnecessarily tried to kill 2012-Tony without any saving grace heroics and played it off as a distraction.

Attached: 1266310608787.gif (155x207, 600K)

>genocide
Words don't mean whatever you want them to mean, user.

he killed all the chitauri,outriders and other races that were working with thanos

best boy putting in work yet again

Without even offering a chance to surrender

Also. Thanos died in 2014. IW Thanos shouldn't exist

He just keeps on winning. Besides, Chitauri and Outriders were basically just mindless hive drones.

>mfw probably went back in time and fucked Thanos' mother, meaning Thanos was born small and crazy, thus creating a stable time loop and also dunking on his son in the proud Stark tradition

Attached: 156256673873873.png (224x283, 74K)

He killed Sakaarans from gotg 1 too

Outriders aren’t sentient and not all of the Chitauri work for Thanos.

>capfags already trying to say Tony BTFOing Thanos is a bad thing
You lost give up lol

>Civil War split fans of a great bro duo into warring factions when we should have had a better ensemble event instead
Sad shit.

Attached: chadincelendgame.png (1380x789, 234K)

>couldn't teleport em to the far side of the universe had to kill instead
He's the merchant of death i didnt expect any different

>tfw I like both characters and can't talk about them on Yea Forums and many other places without one side shitting on the other
it hurts

Attached: 15786729841204.jpg (429x673, 248K)

I know that feel, user. They're pretty much my favourite comics team up, even though their friendship is a weird intense disaster.

Attached: rip.jpg (500x563, 158K)

It's ironic because neither of them would enjoy their self proclaimed fans to be spewing vitriol at the other, even during some of their lowest moments.

I HIGHLY doubt that was their entire race right there

Welcome to the modern internet where you have to choose a side over LITERALLY EVERYTHING

That makes it so much better

>pretty much husbando eachother in the comics
>at odds in MCU
I figured it's because they never really address the more personal betrayal/conflict, which was Steve witholding the information about the Stark family deaths, and also neither really getting to spend time on screen palling about. Cap would have been a good support in IM3, honestly, could have taken on Rhodey's role.

I think it made the characters feel like they didn't really like one another, and thus their fans go fucking nuts and ramp this up to a million, especially with all the stupid CHOOSE A SIDE shit.

Attached: 12267738739872.png (238x596, 219K)

Who the fuck cares?

1. They're murderous aliens
2. They don't even have the benefit of looking human enough to relate to
3. As others said, they are basically just mindless drones anyway

It's literally fucking nothing.

Attached: 1544815504319.jpg (1730x2530, 852K)

It's not even just modern internet. Marvel themselves like to push the frequent fighting and Civil War-esque angle for shitty drama in the current year.

You're probably the same faggot who cried about Aquaman killing a bunch of enemy soldiers

It's legitimate defence, he only retaliated against fighting combatants.

The whole point of stuff like demons, aliens, and robots is to nip the question of whether violence towards them is morally justified.

O thanks god.
someone actually is up to information.

for the sake of prosperity. 11 years ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=GH-r4HXHcCk

>be best pals who fight but always reconcile and love eachother in 616 and most other universes
>RDJ and Evans really good friends, great chemistry
>Russos push muh drama without building any of their classic friendship up first
>now their MCU fanbases are divided as fuck and Cap will be dunked on forever who the Endgame ending

Attached: senior citizen.png (500x246, 180K)

They're meant for each other and I wish the MCU killed Steve instead, made Tony go mad with grief and try to bring him back alive and maybe have that as a motivation for him becoming Kang (to mess with time and universes).

So far I've seen so much Steve hate from all corners of the fandom and a general consensus Tony got shafted. When it comes to Steve though, NO one will ever hate the writers and directors for long, it will always be the character. Based on the last 30 seconds of the final movie. The Stuckies are abandoning Steve and the few remaining Capfags are dumping Steve and Stony too.

The Russos really did it. They killed Stony and Stucky in a single movie. And they redeemed Nick Spencer by out-character assassinating him.

Attached: SaGj7QO.png (500x313, 160K)

>IW Thanos shouldn't exist
And in his timeline he doesn't. Remember what Hulk said? When you go to the past you experience it as your present. Changes made to the past cannot effect the future and just creates new timelines.
There are now four timelines because of changes made, some huge, some tiny.
There's the main time line. Loki's escape, The Thanosless future and the one where Clint's son didn't die playing catch because Clint took his glove to the future

Fuck, wrong video, sorry:
youtube.com/watch?v=KAE5ymVLmZg

They said that if they returned the stones the timelines vanish. Therefore they are the main one now, with the changes as part of it

>The Stuckies are abandoning Steve and the few remaining Capfags are dumping Steve and Stony too.
uh, no? not at all, people complaining about it are a noisy minority and when actually confronted are unable to explain how what cap did is wrong. Cap did the right thing and got his happy ending. it's a good way to conclude things.

Hey, buddy, we'll always have the animated series and all those years of comics for stony shit. It's one of those enduring ships.

Attached: 2367783982.png (1053x351, 547K)

Where do you think we are?

I mean it's kinda weird about his niece though. I guess she meant fuck all to him

Another retard using "genocide" incorrectly. Learn english, will ya.

Why is this still out of print ;_;

Attached: detail.jpg (550x793, 387K)

I was gunning for them to both die in a heroic blaze of glory. Tony dying and Steve going back to the past was my worst nightmare come true.
>They killed Stony and Stucky in a single movie.
I don't know about Stucky, but SteveTony shippers have preserved through a lot worse through the years. If the MCUfags who stuck through CACW can make it through I doubt Endgame will kill them off.

A site that gets off on company war fighting

Based. Iron Man was right. Everything special about Rodgers came out of a bottle

It's not like they even ever fucked. Nor that he even knew when they kissed. I remember the actress who played peggy even said, at the time of Civil Wars that it was already something the Russos shouldn't have done.

Russos did actually say they got together and wanted to show them trying to make a go of it. That Sharon is a real unclefucker, huh?

Actually they say they didn't make it. So in the end no, there was no fucking, seeing they expressly said they never worked that relationship in the movies.

No one who produces works for fandom is looking at Cap's "happy ending" as a good thing, user. Maybe a lot of casuals and Steggy stans but that'd not who matters to me. I saw some murmurs of people starting a #notmycap trend again like HydraCap did.

>Cap did nothing wrong
The fandom at large will never see it that way.

Attached: d139e72cd480fd1543c46ed14df42e0d.jpg (500x500, 47K)

They only did it because they felt pressured from people who thought Steve and Bucky were gay even though Steve was clearly in love with Peggy. Personally I blame women for not being able to understand male friendship because you see this shit all the time

>No one who produces works for fandom is looking at Cap's "happy ending" as a good thing
False. There is zero reason to complain about.

>The fandom at large will never see it that way.
Like I said, it just a noisy minority that sdoesn't resist to a few layed out facts.

He killed millions.

He can always bone teen Tony whilst he's in the past, I guess, if you need your fanfic to be canon based. Stuckies must feel shitty, though, considering he's now canonically just kinda twiddling his thumbs whilst Bucky is tortured/abused/mindwiped for years and years.

Attached: IMG_00252.jpg (600x570, 430K)

>Steve gets called a niece-fucker based on >implying
He can never win.

>I was gunning for them to both die in a heroic blaze of glory
1/2 of them doing that ain't too bad

For me it feels very similar to the end of The Dark Knight Rises. They win and they get a happy ending but is leaving the fight really something Cap or Batman would do?

Just a casual greeting between Uncle and Niece. Nothing weird here.

Attached: Captain-America-Civil-War.gif (358x191, 1.99M)

>considering he's now canonically just kinda twiddling his thumbs whilst Bucky is tortured/abused/mindwiped for years and years.
You can add the added insult of playing house with Peggy Carter. Unless the Russos say his timeline has him freeing Binky and stopping 9-11 and so on.

Tony Stark go his happy ending before End Game, Steve got it after.

Well Peggy, did I ever tell you about the time that I made out with your niece several days after your funeral in 2015? That was a good day.

>There is zero reason to complain about.
Personally, the issue I have with Steve's ending is that even though he's with Peggy he'll always have that lingering concern over the fact that he's helpless to do anything to prevent terrible things happening to the people he loves without drastically changing the future.

to save trillions

Corvus and Proxima were hugging as they got dusted, lmao get fucked

>Unless the Russos say his timeline has him freeing Binky and stopping 9-11 and so on.
But then he couldn't appear in the main time line

>hey tony we can bring everyone back
>yeah alright but only if the last five years aren't erased
>tony, you're suggesting we just drop billions of people back into the universe all at once, consider the logistics, everything that has happened to the survivors and the state of the world as it is now. The chaos would be unimaginable.
>eh
earth's greatest defender tony stark ladies and gentlemen

I think Steve's "happy ending" is shallow, cheap and pandering fan service. It's not in character.

I'll add. I hate how petty and small the MCU made Stark. Especially to Steve.

>Next villain is KANG
>young tony arrives from the past
>his uncle Steve, who helped raise him after his parents' deaths sent him and helped him get ready for this
How would you feel? Would you assume Steve just has a fetish for being called "Uncle" in bed?

>thus their fans go fucking nuts and ramp this up to a million, especially with all the stupid CHOOSE A SIDE shit.
The rabid tumblrites especially do this kind of shit. Like the Ironstrange fujos spiteshipping and turning Peter into his OOC bullshit wishing death on Steve for his lie of omission in CACW.

Eh, i actually checked the tag, apparently they are going to ignore it with even more fanfiction,like they did with Widow/Hulk in 2015
Seems like they will be okay

>OG fujos were largely stonyfags with some other pairings
>MCU brought in some more questionable fans
>stuckyfags rise within the mcu fandom and start clashing with other shippers, especially after CACW
>IW brought in ironstrange and starkerfags, who are just as nutty as stuckies
>now endgame has shit on all of them
>tfw will always have the decades of homoerotic 616 melodrama whilst people get mad over the movie canon that they pretty much ignore anyway
Sure has been a fun ride, though. Who remembers that weird Hawkeye/Coulson explosion?

Attached: iron-man-cap-hug.jpg (445x496, 87K)

Now it's "Tony lost his family, his future while Steve abandoned everything and went back to have his long and happy civilian life"

That horse is gonna get flogged so hard. This is the Tony crowd's most popular post. And this will set the tone for the future "Not Steve Friendly" stories. Ultimately, they want Tony/Happiness - bundibird.tumblr.com/post/184427714242/endgame-spoilers-ahead

And I can't say I blame them.

>Who remembers that weird Hawkeye/Coulson explosion?
did they even talk to each other in the films? coulson had one line about clint being in his perch or something in avengers, that was it. clint didn't care when he died, they didn't have any scenes together at all. it's so weird.

It even shit on the Pepperonies. I didn't think that was possible.

>>IW brought in ironstrange and starkerfags
I thought Starkerfags started with Civil War and Homecoming?
>Who remembers that weird Hawkeye/Coulson explosion?
It was a weird ass case of pairing the spares going to an extreme. It still has more of a fic count than IronStrange despite it's supposed popularity according to Tumblr Fandometrics. I guess it's easier to draw content for a ship with not much substance than it is to write.

>in IW: all the other ones are shit this one is the real pairing
Endgame: Lmao, fuck this one too

They would have come back...

So what happens to Gamora after endgame?
Quill's screen said she disappeared, which I assume means there's gonna be a followup of it.

>this homely accountant dad looking guy probably has more erotica written about him than Doctor Strange
Say something nice...?

Attached: Phil_Coulson_Thor's_Hammer.png (1180x816, 1.5M)

Pepperonies got the good food. I'm sure Pepp has a Tony AI to husbando and remotely control all the custom sex toys Tony probably made her.

It's the comforting DILF vibes user. My favorite pair has to be IronTie (Tony and Coulson).

>IW brought in ironstrange and starkerfags
The first one was literally based on Cap hate by retards who couldn't see the wrong points of Tony in CW
The second one os based on...Underage girls that want to fuck Holland, I guess?

She's a single mom who saw her husband get cooked to death in front of her user. I don't even care for her or Pepperony much but I won't wish that on anyone.

It's a good concept for a fic, I'll admit
>apparently they are going to ignore it with even more fanfiction,like they did with Widow/Hulk in 2015
Good

>Pepperonys get to write post-Endgame AI Tony
>SteveTonys get to write Post-Endgame Steve banging a younger/teen Tony
>SteveBuckys get ?????

>Captain America turns a blind eye to every atrocity he knows about so he can play house with a woman(who lived her own fulfilling life) that he had a crush on 50 years ago.
wow

They actually shipped Steve and Bucky with Sam too,So that tv show it is.

Steve joining Hydra and just joining in the gangbang rape fest that was no doubt happening all that time?

Attached: ZYaUchh.png (1920x800, 1.21M)

Coulson is cool and nice

Don't forget:
>Abandons his wife and child to satisfy his suicidal idea of atonement
But I guess it's okay as long as you give a half-assed goodbye first, right?

>Does all that for pussy
Based

I'm all for SamBucky so I'm cool with that. What sucks for me is that BuckyNat was also effectively killed off. Any chance of that development blossoming is now gone. At least I got comics I guess.

>Stevebuckys
They are almost all Binky stans and never cared about Steve apart from his humongous dong anyway. They need someone to rescue and dick down Bucky. That is all.
- SamBucky if they're not racist
- BuckyWanda
- BuckyShuri
- WinterHawk
- EG!Stucky divorce fic but "MCU!Cap from post-defrost"/Bucky "Not Steve Friendly"
- Lots of cucking

It could be kinky.

>gangbang rape fest that was no doubt happening all that time?
Why people always make that gangrape trope? It didn't happened in the comics,right? So torture, brainwashing and forced murder isn't just enough?

Bucky always looks like he just stepped out of a gangbang somehow.

>user doesn't know about HTP

>Evans going "Hail Hydra" in that voice of his
Hot.

>main one is Steve/ Bucky
>also ship each other with Sam
Wow. Ironically nice

Isn't the implication that Steve was Peggy's husband the entire time?

user, I know about it, But it's just...Way too disturbing.

I'll put some money on her pursuing the Universal Church of Truth. Probably joining them to go undercover, to discover who the leader of this fast-growing pseudoreligious movement which arose after the death of Thanos is; but then it's the Magus (Adam Warlock in his evil aspect) and she falls in love with him.

I actually like the idea of Cap hatefucking Crossbones,it has an interesting Leon Kennedy/ Krauser vibe. but whatever

...so steve knew before it happened that bucky was going to kill tony's parents and did nothing about it, in civil war?
he let bucky get brainwashed, assassinate his friend, and then kept this information to himself until tony saw the footage?
that is fucked up.

I think Feige thought he had to square away Evans!Cap to allow the Falcon and Winter Soldier show to happen.

He didn't realize he could have made StevePrime retire to an apartment in Brooklyn somewhere and be house-husband/pillow princess/sex-slave to Sam and Buck both. What a waste.

Attached: tumblr_oaj66mVm6p1um3cf9o2_250.gif (245x285, 1.75M)

Bucky is unironically the biggest princess in the MCU.
>cute face, big doe eyes
>super tragic backstory
>always needs saving
>fits all of your hurt/comfort and whump/torture needs
>you can ship him with fucking anybody, there's even a large portion of the Bucky fandom that just wants him to be Tony Stark's kept man because they figure he's the one who would spoil and protect him the most after he got over the whole parental assassination thing

Attached: 1520551684662.jpg (400x800, 176K)

>Endgame killed WinterIron too.
Fuck.

>He didn't realize he could have made StevePrime retire to an apartment in Brooklyn somewhere and be house-husband/pillow princess/sex-slave to Sam and Buck both. What a waste.
Wow what a nice concept.

Yes. But it's not like he could do anything to change any of those events without fucking the future through butterfly effect. It's why I hate the fact he goes back in time to be with Peggy because I can't see him being fully happy while he's unable to change things he know will eventually pass.

Attached: Nohomo.png (961x799, 1.67M)

I love that ;_;

Attached: df79833c285d88fe19689cae7e03ad853a875a8e_hq.jpg (498x884, 28K)

>Just imagine

Attached: f0988988-5746-43f6-8e75-b76b67a70216.jpg (1000x750, 98K)

>Old Man Steve can spill the beans to young Tony
>Young Tony could go full idealistic hero and rescue Bucky after hearing about it, as he used to be a Cap/Howling Commandos fanboy
There you go, WinterIron will be fine.

>Russos push muh drama without building any of their classic friendship up first
This one's on Whedon.

Whoa that is nice. Buck and Steve can both kick Howard's ass.

That whole comic is fucking ridiculous, it's 100% waxing poetic about how much they miss each other's handsome faces/smoldering eyes etc.

Creepy Brainwashed Bucky would be the ultimate "fuck you dad I do what I want" boyfriend.

Attached: 16526783783983.jpg (500x232, 55K)

RDJ is the star and whatever shit tiny stank did is forgiven because sacrifice uwu.

I don't really care for MCU Bucky but damn, that's a pretty cute and comfy concept. I enjoy 616 WinterIron in this sort of fucked up Tony replacing Steve/trying to fill in the void Steve left post-Civil War with his "death" way.

Please take this better quality pages, user.

Attached: Tales of Suspense (1995).jpg (1936x1528, 3.25M)

>What sucks for me is that BuckyNat was also effectively killed off. Any chance of that development blossoming is now gone.
Even as a Stucky shipper,I agree with you. I at leat expected them to have a decent talk, and become friends. Another waste of wholesome interaction I guess.
>At least I got comics I guess.
True. The Waid/Samnee run was nice

>Yes. But it's not like he could do anything to change any of those events without fucking the future through butterfly effect.

by that implication he knew half the universe would be wiped out and when it would happen, he actively contributed to fucking up the future.

Whedon Stony was UST and snipping at each other. Russos made it 200x more personal and vitriolic with none of the kino family set up.

At least Whedon let them be a family and fight together. The Russos went far enough to kill Nat to ensure the OG6 will never fight together as a team even before Tony bit it.

>stealth fujo thread
Neat.

Attached: 112838903-03.jpg (500x612, 129K)

>MFW I'll never get a solid Pre-Civil War Steve and Tony friendship ever again without the drama bullshit and betrayals and shit

Fujos leave

Nothing wrong about it, take a seat and enjoy

There's always a chance for another Marvel comics Ults style line of comics, user. I actually kind of like their melodramatic relationship, though. It's very reciprocal and intense, like they're genuinely always going to forgive eachother because they love eachother so much.

I'd just recommend watching Avengers Assemble for maximum comfy team/best stony buds vibes.

Attached: Dcie_oPWsAEwul9.jpg (956x864, 274K)

;_;
See, this had gravitas. The MCU has been dumpster diving behind Taco Bell for Stony scraps and trying to cobble it together from Downey and Evans interactions.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7u9wc3G1S1r15jty_1280.jpg (960x1280, 321K)

I refuse.

Attached: ojpe4bbj3n621.png (1000x1107, 622K)

>that weird sexual tension all through the Hickman run

Attached: RCO007_1468660658.jpg (1041x1600, 421K)

Do you count as one if you're male?

Hickman came back to Marvel but at the cost of him writing X-Men, unfortunately.

Attached: mycitynow.jpg (500x151, 10K)

Male fujos are called Fudanshi but people just use fujo as a umbrella term now days.

Civil War happening in the MCU can be blamed on Feige who wanted to be ready for Batman vs Superman.
>I don't know about Stucky, but SteveTony shippers have preserved through a lot worse through the years.

That's because Stony existed pre-MCU and it was mostly rooted in the comics and then it branched to other things. Heck people were doing Steve/Tony fics set in the MCu even before Captain America was announced as a movie. Stucky only started becoming incredibly popular after TWS and is incredibly reliant in the MCU. Bucky in the comics is a different person and is more like Steve's little brother (almost like a son to him if you go by some of the comics especially since Clint was jealous of him and Steve since he sees Steve as a father figure too) the dynamic is differen.

Another thing MCU will never have is spankable skintight catsuit Tony. Which is a shame, because RDJ has a really good ass.

Attached: 121322446567.jpg (759x1118, 311K)

Both pairings will be ok, M/M ships relies on fanfiction mostly so they can rewrite whatever they want

You know the drill. Post those knockers

Sure he could, he still has the bracelets and an extra shield to deliver.

Markus and Mcfeely said they wanted to show Steve and Sharon living together in an apartment "trying to make things work out" it's pretty vague exactly what that meant.

They also discussed him being with Sharon in one of the many times people brought up him being a virgin, so Steve and Sharon fucking is not out of the question.

>Hydra Cap and Superior Tony were never in the same vicinity
>Not even in the same time period
God damn it

Attached: 146846389350.jpg (745x1000, 327K)

Those panels made me feel like the Illuminati raped Steve, he sure acted like it though.

A travesty. Really seemed like Hydra Steve was a little too into Tony's comatose body, as well.

Attached: 112390309345.jpg (1280x1280, 276K)

If you pay attention enough you can see it through the suit in some shots but most of the time the cinematography doesn't allow for much instances of it.

Attached: butt.gif (540x226, 1.99M)

>our world now

Attached: 11129839303490.png (1022x348, 562K)

>Ultimately, they want Tony/Happiness
Yeah I don't really fault any of the people who want that, but some of the people are too overzealous. That's certainly to be expected of Tumblr, though.

Same reason why Child Within hasn't gotten a tbp.

Attached: 22631063313.jpg (686x1054, 217K)

why is old Captain America in the main timeline, though?

>Unless the Russos say his timeline has him freeing Binky and stopping 9-11 and so on.
I'll take that route honestly.
You know,I' ll just wirite that Steve came back to the forties and.
>Yeah,he married Peggy,but rescued Bucky and fucked him too, idc.
>Hydra could happened or not; if so. It will be a weakened version bc they don't have the Winter Soldier.
> A lot of threesome sex
> they helped on the mission where Clint rescued Natasha.
>Tony's parents just died in an accident or... if Hydra involved the ejecutor is Sinthea Schimdt.
> Sam is added to the party through Nick Fury's index or the same way TWS did if there's Hydra in the history
>Ultron is actually Hank Pym's murder son.
>Civil War is actually about the accords and nothing else. and Cap actually had a well developed friendship with Tony before it happened
What do you think?

Because Steve was Peggy's unnamed husband the entire time. Steve going back in time in Endgame was him essentially him making a closed time loop for the main timeline.

You realise this canonises Cap fucking his niece, though.

>Like the Evangelion scene,but gay.
Uh...just no.
Apparently the SSS doesn't slow/stop aging like the comics

Yes, and? The Russos have established they made a mistake with Sharon and have promptly swept her and the kiss under the rug.

that makes no sense. If Captain America went back in time and stayed there, then he stayed in the other timeline. People who went back from the main timeline shouldn't be able to change the past of the man timeline, otherwise you'd have countless paradoxes.

They made a big deal about how you can't change the past by going back in time, it only creates new timelines. I really think him going back just created a new timeline and he used the bracelets to come back to the original and let them know he was okay, because otherwise Sam and Bucky would have gone looking for him. He didn't need to show up on the platform, after all, they just did that as a way of tracking everyone.

but how does he go back then? Unless they developed a way to travel to other timelines the only way he'd have to go to the right one would be to go back to before the split happened.

Carol was right there and they still had all the stones and an unused gauntlet. Couldn't she have at least brought back/saved Tony with the stones? There wasn't any real "reason" presented otherwise like with Nat's sacrifice, the stones just burned him up inside.

Attached: what.png (340x467, 391K)

They had the bracelets that they were using to jump timelines outside of using the platform - like when they went to 1970. He had to return each stone to its original timeline first - he certainly could have gotten coordinates or figured out how to go back to the 40s instead of returning to 2023-verse.

His only limiting factor is he'd only have to procure a supply of Pym particles, although I'm assuming he had plenty of extra when he left on the original quest. Assuming he didn't outright get Pym on his side in the new timeline, he knows where a big supply is being kept in 1970, at least.

Tony dusted past-Gamora to get back at Quill for fucking up.

From a fujo perspective, of Steve returned the time stones to the right times, he could jump multiple points in time and not affect the Thanos destruction? Does that mean he could go to multiple people too? Live a life with Peggy, live lives with Bucky, Tony and/or Sam and so on, as long as he zaps back to the bench? Cap, you Chad. Getting all the puss and dick you could want.

Attached: 1556180687157.jpg (462x664, 67K)

infinity stones, sorry. And not strictly fujo.

user, robots are a real thing and they don't exist for violence to be perpetuated against them, well, not most robots.
so are demons but that's a different matter entirely

I would believe 400 year-old Cap being that aged vs ~90 year-old Cap.

>Live a life with Peggy, live lives with Bucky, Tony and/or Sam and so on, as long as he zaps back to the bench? Cap, you Chad. Getting all the puss and dick you could want.
Based and Cappilled

Attached: 1555802657679.jpg (800x600, 81K)

Attached: 1258262723331.jpg (339x400, 31K)

Did Paul Bettany play Jarvis? The real Jarvis, I mean, not JARVIS. And did Lou Ferrigno play past Hulk?

Thank you user. I just want Steve to get laid. I am a simple critter with simple needs. I don't care who dicks or pegs him.

Attached: 0d8691a7d08f6a0d6ef363df58f0b400.gif (540x210, 1.86M)

Which was based on Lord of the Rings.

>Does that mean he could go to multiple people too? Live a life with Peggy, live lives with Bucky, Tony and/or Sam and so on, as long as he zaps back to the bench? Cap, you Chad. Getting all the puss and dick you could want.
Add the fact that he likes to switch,too.

Attached: 4bf3788d-ef17-47aa-aad7-d512fd60c019.jpg (796x915, 277K)

Why is Tony so goddamn sober all the time now? He's been acting like that since at least CW and he just stops being his upbeat, comedic self anymore that I liked in the first Iron Man. Dude is seriously now one of the most gloomy of the Avengers in Endgame. No wonder RDJ wants to quit, he doesn't have it in him.

Why's that? I always assumed that a lot of classic Iron Man is still out of print because of that whole thing with Bob Layton suing Marvel.

That's not RDJ so much as it is the fact that Tony himself is getting tired. RDJ's still the life of the party in interviews and at talkshows

He's nearly died half a dozen times now, got PTSD from almost blowing himself up with a nuke in deep space to stop an alien invasion, created a robot uprising that came close to destroying all life on Earth, then failed to save a teenager who he had been leading along with half the universe. I wouldn't expect him to be chipper after all of that.

>the one where Clint's son didn't die playing catch
Did I miss something or do you just mean when he got dusted?

>Add the fact that he likes to switch,too
Well.. yeah

Attached: Cap is a top.jpg (939x986, 268K)

IW is when I realized Tony is never going back to bantering. His entire scene with the Guardians, especially with Quill, is just lost opportunities of exchanges that Tony from IM1 wouldn't passed up. I mean, there's literally a scene where Mantis references Die Hard incorrectly, and instead of making fun of her like IM1 Tony would have done, Stark just looks down and sighs, as if can't believe he used to be that petty.

Cap likes sex slaves on a block?

Attached: D3lWB9kU4AEjnqm.jpeg.jpg (980x1040, 109K)

H-Hot..

Attached: a51a6127-8324-4239-bdaf-56ae4de80a4e.jpg (1280x820, 216K)

>Cap likes sex slaves on a block?
Fucking your enemies into submission is great power move if you ask me. Pretty sure some of them like Batroc need the reminder from time to time

Batroc needs Tender Love!

Tony on the other hand though... needs to be fucked by Steve in front of an arena.

Attached: tumblr_pfevbvk7Cn1sxe6bn_540.png (490x810, 781K)

Is good to see Sam getting some love too. also Anthony Mackie is awesome.

Attached: 00a0b550-1ecd-4ecb-88a5-09cb16c155ce.jpg (792x1000, 249K)

They killed both of them before we could ever have this ;_;.

Attached: aWmb5YA_700b.jpg (700x1032, 237K)

Wow, Steve could have so much fun with that...

Attached: e0c628ef-6c32-413e-b275-2809dd5fdaf4.jpg (744x908, 190K)

Yeah he could.

Attached: K6fgmBt.jpg (1601x1474, 608K)

Both of those pics reminded me of that Roman Empire fic where Tony buys both Cap and Bucky to be his sex slaves

I'll hunt for it.

Attached: 0960e80709b250600d428f28e66118c0.jpg (512x800, 60K)

Also, pic related.

Attached: tumblr_pa4g071YSS1rw9yv1o1_1280.jpg (982x1920, 565K)

Have a canon pic too.

He is so thicc. In the movies, Stan was at his peak in Civil War.

Attached: tumblr_nu8m5kwxQp1th854po1_1280.jpg (803x1200, 177K)

I gotta say. Cap the time travelling thirst hoe is a good image and a coping mechanism.

Attached: 1555852112234.gif (500x271, 1.89M)

Yeah, that fight with Cap and the helicopter scene were so fucking gay and i loved it

Buck uttered the only "Sarah" in all the MCU too I think. We was robbed of Cap 3 and a decent backstory for Steve. Every time I get upset about Endgame, I remember who wrote and directed it and they've never given a single shit about Steve Rogers the person after Tony Downeyman got on board.

Fortune knocks But Once by cleo4u2 on AO3, I tried to post the link multiple times but gets tagged as spam very time

Personally I though that was just Quill still holding onto a glimmer of Hope that Gamora could've come back, even though the Gamora he reunited with was the one that was with Thanos and also got snapped back into nonexistence

Hey, no worries and thank you.

Attached: fa322417cecb919411a71633e9e2198c.png (1280x1364, 685K)

Yeah, I got upset about it too, Sarah is a big part of Steve's backstory.and Tony stealed like 70% of the Spotlight in Civil War

Fujos need to get their minds out of the gutter and accept that their gay headcanons are only real for themselves and will never come true

>Planet Hulk
Yeah,I remember. It was very Stucky-ish.

Get outta here, Gordon, this is a Marvel thread.

The Russos could have given us a Sarah Rogers moment in EG but nope. He had growth here ya know? He was leading the support group, moving forward as best as he could? The poignant moment in the closet where he sees Peggy as director of shield, it was heartbreaking. But making him go back in time to her, at the expense of a life he fought for so hard in the future, that is not in service to Steve's character. His happiness feels hollow. In character would be him going back to help war refugees or joining the army as a medic proper again. Steve Rogers serves till he no longer can. He doesn't retreat and surrender into comfort.

And that's why I'm only gonna be reading and watching Avengers porn for a few days

Attached: latest-2.jpg (245x265, 34K)

Why is IW a better movie

>And that's why I'm only gonna be reading and watching Avengers porn for a few days
Good choice user, Endgame was a conplete mess when it comes to their main character's arcs and development

Because Russos and Feige. I can't believe I'm saying I like IW more. But also, Markus & McFeely wrote thor the dark world. So, everyone gets nerfed.

So Falcon Cap
Yay or Nay
Me personally he should have gave the shield to bucky or you know told both of them to carry on his legacy

Markus & McFeely wrote A4?

>Thanos is actually menacing and escalates as the movies goes on
>all of main characters had good or decent arcs according to previous movies
>Pretty little fanservice, less than Endgame and AoU at least
>Pacing less convoluted
>Way less plotholes,(Imho, the Strange's vision one was pretty loose but gets dumb at Endgame)

Was there another way

How the did Cap return to the original timeline when he decided to stay in one of the alternative past timelines to be with Peggy again? Don't tell me he just used the time machine. The movie makes it clear that when characters return, they always return at or the site of the location of where they teleported in the first place. Grandpa Steve was sitting at a different location, implying he was waiting there. There's literally no explanation of how Steve managed to get back to his timeline.

Even Hulk was confused. And he built the time machine.

YOU GOTTA WATCH DISNEY+ to find out

Was Past Gamora dusted? Did she still sorta count?

Pym particles, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Seriously, though, that does seem like a pretty big plot hole. It makes it seem like he actually traveled to the main universe's past instead of an alternate one. Unless, of course, this ISN'T the main universe, but another offshoot from it, and the Steve on the bench is different from the Steve that we saw go back in time, and is actually from a "higher" timeline. I dunno, man, time travel is confusing.

>Infinity War depicted Thanos as the main character. The majority of the conversations and most of the memorable scenes involve him or how oppose his plans.
>In Endgame, Thanos is barely a character, despite still being the main antagonist. The one audiences know from the previous movie, with all the characterization, development, and sacrifices Thanos was forced to go through, dies in the first 10 minutes of Endgame. He barely converses with the characters. And the main hurdle for the Avengers isn't Thanos or his army, it's attaining the infinity stones and ensuring they don't interfere with the natural course of history of the other timelines.

It's like watching two completely different movies. Thanos should have been the main character in Endgame, and the the audiences should seen the film from his perspective.

Because he never was in a alternative timeline. He went back in the OG timeline.

“We must secure the existence of our planet, and a future for human children”

Tony Stark, founding member of The Avengers

Who was the main character in A4?

This MCU timeline clearly establishes a history with no Cap between when he gets frozen and unfrozen almost 70 years later. There are characters interacting with young-Cap in the modern era who know Carter's husband who show no signs of recognizing him as the (younger version of the) husband of Peggy Carter and would even introduce the gross problematic budding almost-romance with a close relative (who'd know Rogers as Carter's husband) if we assumed future-Cap was with past-Peggy.

And again, it doesn't have to be that exact anchor point or at that exact moment when everyone was at the machine and were expecting young(er)-Cap back.

There's enough wibblywobbly timeywimeyness going on with the quantum realm that Cap could've used it as an anchor point to enter back into their realm but altered where he appears.

It's also established in the movie itself that the past they go to won't be connected to the present they time travel from. If their actions in the past won't affect the present of the mainline we are shown, how could going to the past lead to being able to just walk up to them in the main timeline's present?

Yes, time travel stories will introduce a lot of issues but I think this is pretty clear cut unless Russos come out and explain how it'd be possible while not contradicting with the events of the movie itself.

Stark and Rogers, mostly

I doubt they'll release a proper timeline

>This MCU timeline clearly establishes a history with no Cap between when he gets frozen and unfrozen almost 70 years later. There are characters interacting with young-Cap in the modern era who know Carter's husband who show no signs of recognizing him as the (younger version of the) husband of Peggy Carter and would even introduce the gross problematic budding almost-romance with a close relative (who'd know Rogers as Carter's husband) if we assumed future-Cap was with past-Peggy.
Fake moustache

How come we didn't get that scene where they all activate the beeper and Captain Marvel shows up for the first time

don't be ridiculous. it's obviously 'clark kent' glasses.

I'm that user. And thank you for this answer,It gave me a good kek

Attached: FB_IMG_1553889659378.jpg (458x321, 23K)

There is nothing wrong with fanservice

Agreed. Steve went back to past that would lead to the primary MCU timeline without affecting any of it, even he was trying to avoid drastically changing history, just seems impossible. I don't how Steven to fool literally everyone in the 40s that he's still dead and that the new persona he has taken to be with Peggy just happens to look like the First Avenger. Or that characters would not noticed that Peggy's husband looks like her old war hero super soldier boyfriend.

Also, it contradicts the Agent Carter show, that takes place in 1946. Steve goes back to the past in 1943 to live out the rest of his life in the past with Peggy Carter. While the show depicts Peggy never meeting Steve at all, let alone having him as her future husband.

I look forward to Chris Evans future performance as Guy Incognito.

why is this thread full of gay shit?

>"How will a mere woman defeat me, the Titan Thanos?"
>As Thanos laughs Captain Marvel kicks him between the legs
>Wilhelm scream
>Cymbal crash
>Thanos falls to his knees
>Every man in the theater closes his legs and moans in sympathy
>A dog covers his eyes
>Black Widow turns to the camera: "That's gotta hurt"
>Stark in his Iron Man helmet: "Damn"
>Hulk winces in pain: "Marvel smash!"
>Captain America shakes his head.
>Rocket starts laughing. "Tomorrow morning...he's going to look for them...AND THEY WON'T BE THERE!"
>Thanos looks up in agonizing pain: "YOWIE ZOWIE RIGHT IN MY INFINITY STONES!"
>Stan Lee sips a cup of coffee and looks into the camera.
>"That's a wrap!"

Attached: 1556245272681.png (818x880, 884K)

I can't believe they don't even bring anyone back. Groundbreaking and Bold.

Does Peggy Carter keep Steve chained to a radiator in the basement?

Or is it the What If bs Disney+ wants to push where Steve went to a timeline where he loses the serum and Peggy becomes Cap?

Attached: IMG_6217.jpg (560x675, 98K)

Did anyone else notice Rocket's design made him more fluffy and you can see the whites in his eyes?

I'm gonna say Cap created an alt timeline where he came in after his past self went on ice, got with Peggy, had all sorts of adventures, lived 70-80+ years til Peggy died, told them where to find his past self, and then when back to the main timeline.

It seems like there was more than just one path to win?

>that wuman moment "let the women handle this part lol WUMEN ASSEMBLE"
>they ended up fucking the task they were given
>mary sue throws one more joke about her being a marry sue until she gets yeet'd

mek that moment was kino. How the fuck do you manage to make such a ridiculous scene while keeping a straight face? I wanted Spiderman to say something like "Damn, didn't know this battlefield had a kitchen".

>genocide
lol, i don't think you know what that word mean.
Also, they were the ones who attacked first, that's a casus belli, bitch.

Yeah, they fucked up humanizing those women.

I really don't know how the MCU thought it was a good idea to ignore their friendship the way they did and to make them so antagonistic towards each other.

Even in this movie, I felt all of their scenes were unearned because while they had great chemistry in Avengers 1, their dynamic went to shit afterwards. So to see them acting as if nothing had happened (even more so since MCU Steve never actually apologized to Tony's face) didn't feel right.

>Cap could have played Rhodey’s role in IM3 for a buddy cop friendship outing
>Tony could have played a role TWS and that could have leaned into his BARF development
>this would have made Steve not telling him about Bucky killing Howard and Maria really fucking sting

Thank you, user.

Did they ever resolve who was supposed to have been life and who was death?

>the Illuminati raped Steve

Batman: "They did."

Alas, no, that was James D'Arcy.

That was a post-credits scene, not a teaser.

Welcome to Yea Forums.

Why did doctor strange just watch him die?
could of at least gave a bit of a sympathy cpr

Or he could have told Tony about Bucky killing them and Tony could have punished him or something. Has Steve hid anything from Tony in the comics?

I remember hearing about a bank vault from 616 Civil War but I can't remember anything about it.

Could one or two hulkbusters have defeated Thanos?

>he Russos have established they made a mistake with Sharon
Where did they say that? But yeah they made a mistake by giving her a limited role in TWS (when she originally had Natasha's role in Winter Soldier) and then half-assing a romance with Steve while cutting her scenes in Civil War.

They also pushed a narrative for Steve to move on in the previous films (even Whedon in AoU) only to have him do the opposite in Endgame. It's like they didn't know what to do with the character or what he was about, then again the Russos did say they didn't like Captain America prior to working in the MCU and wanted to make him less optimistic and "butch him up". So I didn't expect them to know what to do with a character that has been part of the Captain America mythos longer than any other character save Bucky.

>Add the fact that he likes to switch,too.
How could he not with that ass?

It's weird how many obvious things Iron Man never did.

After the Hammeroids, the House Party protocol, the 'Iron Legion' and hundreds of Ultron drones, it's amazing to me Tony doesn't have an army of Iron Men at his disposal. A thousand identical drones, produced relatively inexpensively due to automation; each a lot stronger and tougher than his armor because there's no soft flesh inside it, run by Friday. It would be less a thousand warriors than one gigantic warrior with a thousand deadly arms.

One in every twenty is a Hulkbuster. One in every ten is a War Machine.

It seems so obvious.

Also, no orbital platform weapons, let alone 'Iron Man 006', the football stadium-sized gunship from 'Ultimates 2'.

I wish it on people who are married to dumb people and niggers

Us never getting to see Sarah Rogers in the MCU or how at least a scene that shows us how she impacted Steve's life was a crime. She only gets mentioned as a nurse who died in The First Avenger and then in Civil War we get to see Steve depressed about her funeral (which was more to showcase how Steve was alone and only had Bucky) and that scene with Bucky saying her name.

Are you married?

Pepper was hot in her blue iron man suit

As a Steve stan, I knew the Russos would destroy what remained of his story.

But I feel sorry for the staronfags. And I feel sorry for the Steggies who like to see Peggy as more than some trophy prize for Steve.

If pic related had happened, with Steve coming back in time, none of us would be arguing this badly across ships.

Attached: IMG_6225.jpg (1041x967, 224K)

I bet little girls were more fascinated by her coolness than Captain Marvel.

>Ironheart will probably get an RDJ cameo and/or a Spiderverse style film
>will get both diversity and coolness because of mech suits
>will eclipse Carol despite being a legacy

Attached: 1554227747734.gif (245x320, 1.55M)

Wasp is cooler than Captain Marvel as well.

Of course.

>Shoved in virtually at the last minute
>test pilot with no obvious connections to any living Earth people
>No family she gives a shit about
>Seems to have few emotions beyond disdain and anger
>Inhuman, cold
>actual motivations completely vague

versus

>Been with us from the very start
>Former secretary extraordinare ascended to CEO, gets along with everybody (except Christine Everhard)
>Mother and wife
>Has shown every emotion there is
>Eminently human, shown disturbed when given super-powers, but still holds on to humanity
>Fights to protect child and husband

This is no contest.

Okoye is warmer than Captain Marvel.

>tfw Steve got his dance.
Fuck I promised myself I wouldn't cry watching capeshit. FUCK.

Attached: 58374890_999543296908764_5785793591683055616_n.png (361x388, 51K)

He's been slowly turning more into his pre-synergy 616 self since the end of CACW. I don't mind it, honestly.

if only she wasn't bald

Wanda should've been the one fighting Thanos instead of Carol in the end so Tony can get the gauntlet
prove me wrong

Attached: Before Wakanda II.jpg (550x550, 36K)

Agreed. Those two scenes could so easily have connected. Wanda, releasing the fullness of all the pain of her losses unto the Mad Titan instead of Captain Invulnerable with her... motivations?
Did she even lose anyone in the Snap?
Who does Carol care about on a personal level?

>Who does Carol care about on a personal level?
Maria?

This. Xenos who starts trouble should be put down.

he technically killed their past versions. With Cap going back to drop off the gems, the timeline in which they traveled to the Endgame present got erased so nothing ever happened and they never really died.

>>Has shown every emotion there is
no

She grimaced when she she saw nick as one of ones listed as dusted

Character development?

Tony hasn't been the same since he flew a nuke into space and saw aliens and ''gods" trying to invade earth. IM3 establishes he has PTSD from the whole event. Ultron happened because he was piss-scared of a cosmic threat. In CW he's a broken man, Pepper fucked off because he kept building the suits, everyone is hating on him for Ultron and Sokovia, and by the end he finds out Cap lied to him and is then beat up by Cap and the guy who killed his parents.

In IW he fails to protect earth from Thanos and watches as his surrogate son turns to dust.

It would be very jarring if he was still his old quippy self. He was happy and upbeat with his daughter though.

Attached: tumbling down tumbling down.jpg (1898x900, 665K)

>forgetting how unbelievably buttmad people were when pepper wore the suit, had superpowers and finished the villain in 3

Objectively, you can say the Avengers is the worst thing to ever happen to MCU Tony. While in 616 it was one of the best things. That contrast is pretty sad.

He killed millions to save billions

The fuck do you have against gyms?

I'm sure people forgot about Pepper wearing the suit. Anons in another thread kept asking how she got total mastery of the suit.

Tony's slow change from egocentric man-child, to father-figure and self-sacrificial hero, is honestly one of my favorite things about the MCU.

Why does Tony have a death wish?

Fuck off shill

Sure would have been nice if there had been any indication, any at all, in AE that she lost anybody.

Or gave a shit.

>She grimaced when she she saw nick as one of ones listed as dusted

They were? Jesus.
Had they forgotten she saved him in the first one?
Like, three times?

No?

>Fear
>Anger
>Joy
>Sadness

ACTIVATE INSTA-KILL.

Pepper kept throwing out his his captain jack

That doesn't look like America's Ass.

Survivor guilt.

>Mom and dad
>Yinsen
>Arguably those young soldiers from the beginning of IM
>A whole bunch of people in the battle of New York
>His team in the vision he had in Sokovia
>Half of everybody, including his surrogate son, at the end of IW

Fury pointed it out that his worst fear was not dying, but being the survivor. Also implying that it was his own fear, as well.

If the snippets of his pre-Afghanistan lifestyle we see in the first Iron Man are any indication I think he's always had some sort inclination for wanting to die. The events leading up to him becoming Iron Man and everything up to Endgame exacerbated it further.

Yeah, it's a really subtle change - Rocket's become increasingly more humanized over the past four films. The eye whites are crucial for expressiveness and for giving the audience less of an uncanny vibe for any conversations Rocket has with the non cgi characters. The added fluffiness is likely to make him more cute than anything, which is a creative decision that I'm totally okay with.

Something like Rocket rolling his eyes would have been impossible in GotG1

Attached: tenor (3).gif (396x360, 2.16M)

Yup.

>Lives like a college student despite being in his forties
>Mostly in the basement tinkering, only comes out to party
>No intimate relationships
>The only woman he lets in and is his wife in every way except the benefits to her he treats like a maid
>Treats his two closest friends like valets
>His father figure tries to have him murdered and he never suspects a thing

You know what I realized the other day?
We never did find out WHY Obadiah wanted Tony dead, did we?

Anyway, he ever learned to live. Until his new father took his heart of stone and replaced it with one of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26), so to speak, only for him to die, sacrificing his life.
Pepper physically touched his heart (well, maybe not literally) and gave him back his heart as proof that he had one, and so saved his life when his evil father ripped his heart out, and again, by blowing up his old heart.

Hmmm.

The point is, like in the old comics, he was a walking dead man.

Obadiah wanted Tony scared, not dead. Also pretty sure he didn't want Tony finding out that Obadiah was the one selling weapons to the terrorist cells.

that was a real shitty pairing that served no purpose

And did NOT aged well on top of that

To reduce gay ships like with Bucky. I have no idea what the fuck the Russos were doing with that one if we were still getting Peggy endgame (hah).

>I have no idea what the fuck the Russos were doing with that one if we were still getting Peggy endgame
They clear didn't plan for any of this.

There was a undersuit in the BTS of Iron Man 1 or 2. It was ugly though, nothing like 616 or any other universe. AA's undersuit is my second favorite after the 616 ones.

>Obadiah wanted Tony scared, not dead.

He hired Ten Rings to murder Tony. Raza stated it outright. How could he possibly believe Tony would survive them?
Also, why scare him? What is the benefit? Let the geek vegetate in his basement and design fantastic weapons.

Have sex incel

Fucking lol

Attached: Lol.jpg (1080x1915, 691K)

this is racist

Attached: sk.jpg (294x171, 22K)

You could arguably say he was probably groomed by Obadiah from a young age to be the way he was, given how he didn’t have much of a relationship with his dad, then Maria and Jarvis dying would have been complete isolation apart from Stane. Plus that whole official tie in with how Howard was a nutty/abusive alcoholic.

Mister Stank has had an ironically difficult life despite his smarts and riches.

Attached: 365F9359-9274-4E71-8627-8CEBE77B5A28.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

We can thank Howard for a bunch of shit as well.

Attached: 563570007116742656.png (1322x436, 56K)

You could say the Steggy travesty ending was also to fridge both Bucky and Steve yet again.

It's brilliant.

Attached: IMG_6243.jpg (299x168, 15K)

Wasn’t it Stane that illegally sold Stark weapons to Sokovia, anyway? Tony was always above board and was too naive/research focused to notice the book cooking.

>naive/researched focused
In alcohol and tail?

No he wanted him dead. Ten rings demanded more money, because Obadiah hadn't told them the guy they were hired to kill was worth billions.

Investing things, booze and tail yes, one assumes. How many underage college going tony sex tapes do you guys think he made?

Only J.A.R.V.I.S would know.

I miss how fun these films used to be. I don't want character deaths or "consequences that matter".

>Fear
>Anger
>Joy
>Sadness
Is that all the emotions?

>Wasn’t it Stane that illegally sold Stark weapons to Sokovia, anyway?
That's the assumption I came to as well considering MCU's timeline but it's never explicitly stated.

>Mister Stank has had an ironically difficult life despite his smarts and riches.
People tend to think that because someone is smart and wealthy that they're incapable of facing hardship on the same level as ordinary people.

Gyms are for faggots and failed normies. Real Chads get /fit/ in their everyday lives.

Russos
>make 2 movies of Bucky being so important that Cap no doubted in co-splitting the Avengers,let himself being beaten to death and attacking local police forces
>Endgame: lmao shit on Cap's entire arc and cuck Bucky all the way
>Stan still haves like 5 movies to do in his contract
What did the Russos meant by this

>>Stan still haves like 5 movies to do in his contract
How will this factor into his contract for the Falcon & Winter Soldier tv series?

I seriously don't know

Attached: FB_IMG_1555874952224.jpg (720x720, 25K)

Does anyone have any good fic recs so I can get over this?

Sounds hot

What do you like? My shipping is more 616 based, so just stony and buckynat shit.

Attached: 95C0C581-538F-403B-B0E8-FB6982477E15.jpg (200x527, 34K)

>that pic
me on the bottom part

I like 616 stuff. Anything you think is good is fine

Killling an army =/= genocide

>I tried to post the link multiple times but gets tagged as spam very time
You can change the archiveofourown part of the link to ao3 and it'll bypass the filters.

Try anything by BlossomsintheMist or isozyme, they’re both excellent authors. sabrecmc writes some good porn, too.

Attached: C711B219-47D9-49C0-9B14-4DE160DF76D5.jpg (640x685, 71K)

For me giving him more human eyes tips it INTO uncanny.

>What did the Russos meant by this
That they don't care?. Not even Whedon did Cap this bad. (In the ending part of course)

Too bad it was done so poorly and inconsistently. Even as late as Ultron and Civil War, he was still just a quipping asshole with no sense of responsibility. At the end of Ultron, he spouts of some one-liners and drives off in his Audi after being responsible for the near genocide of the entire human species. Then in Civil War, he's suddenly upset about one random kid who died and does a hell-turn.

>Something like Rocket rolling his eyes would have been impossible in GotG1
I hate how people let capeshit's limitations redefine what qualifies as "possible" or "impossible". They totally could have done it if they wanted to.

>tfw Sam is slightly jealous

I really love BlossomsInTheMIst. isozyme's work sems very tumblry. I'll check out sabrecmc too.

Do you have any recs that are very plot heavy?

>I hate how people let capeshit's limitations redefine what qualifies as "possible" or "impossible". They totally could have done it if they wanted to.

Capeshit or not, the eyeroll works a lot better when the eyes can actually roll. I'm confident the decision to add whites was more than just an aesthetic one

Try sineala, navaan, copperbadge and whenasinsilks.

I like isozyme's Ults fics, they’re honestly quite sweet and sexy (Girl With The Modern Face is very good), so i’d say to give them a try at least. To The Victor by Greytigress is pretty good off the top of my head if you like deep angsty longfic with a happy payoff ending. The Bloodstone Odyssey by teaberryblue is also very good, it’s a marvel noir/Indiana Jones pulp style adventure with a good many nods to comic canon. It also has cute Tintin style illustrations.

Attached: DFB313D2-78FF-4E1D-ABE2-7EFF2F316ABF.jpg (1710x1541, 1.47M)

He is. Have a complementary jealous steve.

It was so nice of Joe Biden to make a cameo to present Sam with Steve's shield, while Steve was at home, lubing up to get double-dicked by Sam and Bucky.

Attached: tumblr_p3gkq0FcWW1w7hpqjo1_1280-1.jpg (1265x1920, 1.3M)

I'm kinda at odds with it.
Passi5ng down the shield to Bucky could have having a redemption arc for himself,and the reaction of the public eye seeing him as a former criminal. Could have been really interesting
Sam needs to look more cool on his own and to show more clear motivations whatever conflict he's in. I hope they do him good, really.

>while Steve was at home, lubing up to get double-dicked by Sam and Bucky.
user...

Attached: FB_IMG_1555423855164.jpg (480x231, 11K)

>sineala
>that recent Starfleet au fic
These authors are better than published writers some times, god damn.

Attached: 458E6CE1-F897-4AD0-86E7-B0E0DF0A86BD.jpg (383x643, 70K)

Attached: IMG_6275.gif (245x320, 1.23M)

>These authors are better than published writers some times, god damn.
I was surprised the same when I started reading fics too. Even with some crackships,there are few ones that care more about characterization and making a decent plot story than a lot of current Marvel writers

Based.

Please tell me there are good fics about it..

Attached: 99ae217913f7a2b10cd2dc155573c16ecd22d78ev2_00.jpg (304x408, 19K)

>All this talk about shipping and fujoshit in this entire thread
Well fuck Yea Forums to be honest. Steve finished his arc, he saved the universe and got his happy ending.
You fujofags need the gallows to be honest

I'm not sure if it exists.

Attached: IMG_6196.jpg (534x401, 22K)

Come now, user. Peggy cucked Bucky and that's hotter when it's porn. Otherwise it's just sad. Like kicking a wet puppy.

Attached: IMG_6172.png (1280x905, 597K)

What? The only reason he created Ultron is because Wanda fucked with his head and his PTSD and made him see a vision of everyone dead blaming him for not having done enough.

The quipping is partly his defense mechanism, and partly Whedon overdoing it and having awful timing.

>got his happy ending
The problem with it is that it ruins every thing Cap said or done since 2012 and adds a lot of plotholes to the story. There were a lot more better ways to do it

idn wanda had the better fight scene

Downey wanted to go out in a blaze of glory maybe? They could have killed Steve instead of Nat at Vormir.

Except that she didn't? Steve went back to the love of his life, even Bucky realized he would do that when he said he was gonna miss him.
Steve saved Bucky, he saved his best friend and his best friend was glad that he had his happy ending, there's no cucking there.
Well, until he gave the shield that is, that was cucking

>ywn be a fujo and participate in degenerate fujoposting
Sad!

Will the MCU tank without him and Evans, or are they gonna add little subtle hints he’s still there to the upcoming films to click bait the audience into furious reviewings?

>They could have killed Steve instead of Nat at Vormir.
>And had his final showdown with Red Skull before that.
Wtf the Russos are truly hacks.

>despite being a legacy
Isn't Carol also a legacy character?

wait how did all of Thano's army get there? Nebula only brought one ship

>They don't even have the benefit of looking human enough to relate to
Honestly, I'd fuck a Chitauri or let one fuck me, I'm not picky.

Attached: I'm gonna wreck it.png (321x322, 39K)

Did nothing wrong should have killed all the faggots (and by faggots I don't mean gays) from our real reality too.

Indeed. steve returning the soul stone doesn't have any bite to it. Consider, Steve has to take the stone keepers place because that's the only way to put back the soul stone, that would have been more compelling than this soggy bread ending.

This was hot.

Attached: IMG_6286.jpg (604x453, 24K)

>he was still just a quipping asshole with no sense of responsibility.
I interpreted it completely different. Ultron was born out of Tony's sense of responsibility and PTSD. When he shits on Steve and the team once they confront him about Ultron, he looks like he's ready to have a good cry, but hides it behind passive aggressive quips. He hates himself during that moment and he knew he'd fucked up. He didn't really believe it when Steve told him he'd be missed at the end. Though, AOU is a grand example of everyone quipping inappropriately, even when it's out of character. .

The only time in CW he was quippy and didn't look depressed/miserable was when making bants with Peter.

Hmm...

>Xenofucker
I'll assume you liked Species

It works.

Attached: civil-war-captain-america-singapore-chris-evan-frank-grillo.jpg (799x1222, 292K)

>shipping shitposting
Better just leave this here, then.

Attached: 2B80CAEF-8F8A-4459-8FE2-C095D06606CC.jpg (1092x1638, 1.21M)

This kind of agrees with Damn

Attached: IMG-20190314-WA0431.jpg (642x421, 41K)

>Now Rhodey can't walk again
Kek, good post

This will never be canon.

Attached: 564e65050d30_Bucky Tony Comic.jpg (987x723, 146K)

>writers stated if Tony had known about the Stark assassination beforehand he’d have easily forgiven Bucky and helped him, and he forgave him after CACW anyway
>but instead of bros, Steve gotta cause drama

>Zdarsky decides to ruin this according to one of the Invader solicits
Why is Tony not allowed to have friends anymore?

I don't blame Steve. What's he gonna go on, a hunch? And no one blames Natasha, she knew more about the Winter Soldier, his MO and was closer to Tony than Steve.

And Zemo caused the actual drama.

Attached: 93a0c25e1789bc5dd1d600c6603bd048.png (1280x668, 973K)

Tony is arguably much more fun bouncing off other heroes rather than being isolated, since his character is given to making bad choices on his own anyway, he deserves a good down to earth partnership run with somebody like Bucky or Clint.

Lyrics
I am iron man

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all
Or if he moves will he fall?

Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head?
We'll just pass him there
Why should we even care?

He was turned to steel
In the great magnetic field
Where he traveled time
For the future of mankind

Attached: Marvel-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Man-Mark-LXXXV-Mark-85-Hot-Toys-Edicollector-00.png (667x1000, 1.15M)

This

He is.

Attached: DTcHt.png (500x441, 226K)

Supposedly he knew precisely what Bucky had been ordered to do, otherwise why would he say he did?
But then again, their MCU friendship is very tell, not show, so who knows.

>Grillo has a good ass

Attached: 6a6376e4-8690-4908-96f4-0f9a38ce4029.jpg (592x444, 55K)

>And no one blames Natasha
Granted, Natasha hasn't lectured Tony about 'trusting each other' and working as a team, The fact that it was Cap who did it, made it feel even more like slap to the face because he'd been so high and mighty about not keeping secrets from each other in AOU.

Pretty much this. Natasha’s very upfront about being very untrustworthy, but Steve is very loud about nobody keeping secrets when he himself is.

>made it feel even more like slap to the face
Well, Tony sold Natasha out to the government, soo..

Steve blame and hate makes everything un-kino for me.

Attached: D30S5p1UcAArPyy.jpg (675x1024, 110K)

To be fair,Is the only thing Steve really deserves be blamed for, no hate against him, tho.

Why, did they fall out?

Difference between Cap keeping secrets and Tony keeping secrets is, when Tony keeps secrets they could potentially destroy all life on earth. While Cap keeping secrets from Tony is a dick-move, it was only "dangerous" because Tony went apeshit and insta-kill mode once he found out.

It still hurts,user...

Fair. Tumblr turned every ship into a war zone because they need an enemy, always. I don't like people bashing anyone. Fap and let fap.

Attached: CUvLqjEUEAAtuqX.png (800x1273, 1.36M)

Funny thing, this is a common trope in fics, no matter the pairing.

Hurt/Comfort?

Attached: 8d3be1465850272df8ffd760f72c09be.jpg (420x840, 97K)

It's the usual case of a writer destroying another's canon for drama.

Attached: Invaders_Vol_3_7_Textless.jpg (786x1200, 352K)

Feels like it’s the difference between what was a trauma reaction and premeditated secret keeping, if you want to come down to why people are less mad at Tony engineering Ultron immediately after having that vision of all his friends being dead and Steve hiding what happened to his family for a good long while. It’s why people have a more personal/grudging reaction to what Cap kept secret.

It’s also word of god canon that Tony would have been forgiving about the whole thing and helped Bucky out if he’d known about the brainwashing etc, rather than finding out in the heat of the moment, so it was Steve’s Ultron style fuck up moment, really. And it’s good that he has one, aside from illegally leading American strike teams into foreign countries and shit. It’s character building, and why he I guess trusts/believes in Tony afterwards and doesn’t try to violate the Accords too obviously.

>It’s also word of god canon that Tony would have been forgiving about the whole thing and helped Bucky out if he’d known about the brainwashing etc
>"I don't care, he killed my mom."

Mostly about Bucky recovering from trauma,having more friends and all that shit, Wholesome trope
I don't keep up with Invaders, what happened here?

Why do people born in 2000 think that this is the greatest movie ever, but it's mostly because of nostalgia and fansservice instead of just being a good movie.

>a minute after hearing information then seeing a video of his mother being killed, after going to help the guy who has been hiding this from him after a whole ton of stress
Vs
>Steve coming clean and explaining everything face to face

Except Chitari aren't real people. Remember how they all collapsed in Avengers 1 once they closed the portal? They're basically robots, and if you care about wiping out a race if robots, where were you in Age of Ultron?

>I don't keep up with Invaders, what happened here?
Tony is at odds with Steve (and the rest of the Invaders) again because he doesn't agree with Steve's method of handling Namor on his own and wants to invade Atlantis. Zdarsky also had Steve insinuating Tony would like to start WW3. Between this and how he's handled Tony in his Spider-Man: Life Story mini I don't think he likes Tony very much.

He didn't care in that moment, because it was the worst possible moment for him to see that video. He's had a shit week, sucked government dick to keep his team safe, been beaten up by members of said team and had his best friend crippled because of a stupid fight with them, but decided 'fuck it' i'll go and help Cap and his butt-buddy anyways because I trust Cap', only to find out, Cap is a liar and the guy he's protecting and chose over the team is the guy who choked out his mom.

I do wonder though, did this ever come up between Cap and Bucky while on the run from Tony + government? How come Bucky didn't stop for a second and think "hey, maybe, the fact that I killed this guys parents and you chose to keep it from him will come back and bite us in the ass later."?

>all this shipping talk
Y'all niggas need to go back to Tumblr

Cap and Tony fighting over stupid crap and getting up eachother’s assholes has become the hallmark of a hack author.

Attached: 6C4B1FAC-9F51-41B4-8CBE-247003BDF3D8.jpg (2000x988, 1.34M)

Forgot pic.

Attached: RCO003_1553675656.jpg (1987x3056, 1.95M)

>MCU Bucky
>having any agency whatsoever

True. the man is like a plank of wood.

youtube.com/watch?v=qrhbP6Wds40

Which was based on the Bible.

>Let Sandy Hook happen
I get 9/11, but Sandy Hook is such a fucking irrelevant shooting. Might as well say "didn't stop random asian guy #3453 from getting shot at a convenience store in Bumfuck, Wyoming"

>we make quite the trio
With the exception of Thor, it has been a really couple of shit years of reading
>Cap and Tony fighting over stupid crap and getting up eachother’s assholes has become the hallmark of a hack author
True

The actors wanted out, and you know replacing them would absolutely not go over well, especially RDJ.

Unfortunately that's how most of Marvel's writers operate now days. Aaron's handling of Carol and Tony's friendship is terrible as well.

This grinds my gears really, for such an important part in Civil War he had very few lines or opinions about what was happening at that time.

I feel like authors often make Tony an antagonistic force in other character’s books, which is literally retarded given how popular the MCU has made him and the OG Avengers. Then they moan that nobody is buying the comics when people’s favourite characters are getting treated like shit.

I'm sorry your thread about Tony killing people got turned into an unbearable shipper thread full of fags that just can't not constantly talk about how big of fags they are.

Post your favourite fanfic or GTFO

user, 30-40% of Yea Forumsmblr is made of fujos.

Tony does not kill people. Tony kills terrorists and drone aliens.

thanks for the update, my problem is hijacking threads that now, a day later, I don't want to catch up on because more than half the new content is softcore porn
take it to your own thread

>
I do wonder though, did this ever come up between Cap and Bucky while on the run from Tony + government? How come Bucky didn't stop for a second and think "hey, maybe, the fact that I killed this guys parents and you chose to keep it from him will come back and bite us in the ass later."?
Bucky didn't know that Steve knew, Steve himself never mentioned it . And neither of them (plus Tony) were expecting such a move from Zemo

>Tony and Thor gradually become broken shells of who they were through loss, pain, fear and failure
>Cap stubbornly exacerbates every conflict and issue he gets involved in for his own sake and yet constantly gets away with everything, which leaves him even more self-assured and selfrighteous
>Tony sacrifices himself for his family, Thor gives up his old life and leaves on an uncertain journey of self-discovery, Cap time paradoxes himself to get laid
Wow, I hate Captain America now.

Attached: 1512742789743.png (1260x690, 483K)

>murderous aliens
>2. They don't even have the benefit of looking human enough to relate to
>3. As others said, they are basically just mindless drones anyway
they look sexy
wonder how many dicks they have

Then maybe make a post about something you want to talk about instead of bitching.

> but muh diversity!, w-white rich people bad!
Based

You know Disney have all the money in the world to throw to RDJ if they ever needed him, hell with the whole quantum realm BS I'm sure they can find a way to bring him back. Same with Steve. When they need a big moment for avengers 8 or something, you know they'll be throwing money at them to don the suits again

Do you whine when cartoon discussion threads evolve into cheesecake/discussion as well? No one is forcing you to enlarge, faggot.

Attached: 1462789128261.jpg (700x540, 259K)

And what is Namor exactly trying to do? And why?

RDJ will be grandpa age by then, already is though it don't show much. Though, I guess Disney can always whip out one of those CGI clones they got.

Tony didnt have to snap his fingers and die.
He had the gems, why didnt he just fly off with them? All they had to do was keep them from Thanos, it's not like he was a threat after Captain Marvel blew up the ship and took him one without breaking a sweat. Fuck, Wanda pretty much killed him without trying too. Why did he have to snap his fingers at all?

Outriders are literally bred as warhounds. There is nothing else to them. As for the Chitauri, I have no idea how they even work. What, are they drones? Cyborgs made from corpses?

No, no, dear. I am the autist. Find your own disability.

He was already creating Ultron before that. Ultron was created because of New York.

>He was already creating Ultron before that. Ultron was created because of New York.
That's true but it was implied that he shelved the project because he (and I think Banner?) couldn't make it come to fruition. Him getting mind whammied and having the Mind stone in his possession is what made making Ultron possible and also renewed his confidence in finishing it.

You mean a Chitauri or an Outrider?

Attached: chitauri.png (1349x1080, 2.42M)

>Where he traveled time
>For the future of mankind

Oh. God.

>be a single mom
>turn to ash one day while your baby is crying
>come back and suddenly it’s five years later. Your baby’s dead body is rotting next to you
>everyone celebrates the avengers saving the world yayyy :-)

Build nukes to take out those darned Surfacers. Tony thinks they should go grab them, then deal with Namor, whilst Steve thinks he can get him to back down by talking to him.

Can someone ever replace RDJ as the face of marvel? I can't even imagine someone having that much charisma and impact.

Both, desu.

Attached: why not both.png (356x471, 304K)

>Fair. Tumblr turned every ship into a war zone because they need an enemy
All those characters fucked a shit ton of other people over the years, whining about it is retarded.
Also they don't understand the advantages of multishipping.

Well, if we go by how much money they've raked in, Black Panther and/or Captain Marvel will become the new face. if we go by charisma then I guess Doctor Strange.

Hot

I think RDj has enough money at this point he will never have to do anything in life or his career he doesn't want to do.

He is in love with being the character though. I'm confident he would have stayed for 10+ more years if he had been 40 atm..

Attached: but will anyone love rdj as much as rdj.jpg (750x623, 122K)

Nah. Nobody currently acting in the MCU has that energetic charisma, and he’s literally the foundation of the MCU. The man has become Reeve tier.

He was a shitty iron man anyway. I fucking hate that casting choice

>Abusive rapist parents has been gone from your life for 5 years
>You have started to feel okay again
>Happy even
>Snap
>They're back, unchanged, standing in your living room

Th-thanks Avengers.

How many people would have died stopping Thanos' army? A dozen? A hundred? A thousand?

>I CLAPPED! I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THE AVENGERS!
Bunch of fucking animals

That's like. your opinion.

Attached: don't talk to me or my stark ever again.jpg (744x457, 59K)

Kek

Because it's RDJ's last MCU movie. That's the one and only reason Tony had to die.

If anything, him taking a few years off and all that, could be amazing. Bringing back an alternate old man tony. Just have glimpses of him in the future, you know anytime he shows up it's going to be a big moment, they don't need more films just keep him for when they need to milk a big event like Secret War or something.

Hell they could just have him be an AI, I don't think this will be the last we see or hear of RDJ in the MCU.

>Thinking there's anything left of a baby after five years

Chadwick Boseman is too earnest and humorless.
If he could display some sardonic humor... maybe change Wakanda into a democracy, like Coates did in his first arc... then he wouldn't have to be king anymore, be a little more free.

Stay awake, Bizarro.

Man the more I think about how they ended it, the more I feel sorry for MCU Peggy.
>be SHIELD's director and founder
>SHIELD gets compromised by the very organization it's fighting against
>live a lifetime with a husband who knows this but keeps it hush to preserve timeline bullshit or whatever
>get dementia and die without recognizing said husband
>who also had a fling with your niece before the body were cold in the grave but he's still excused because of time travel bullshit again

And that's just the stuff relating to Steve.

Who is Reeve?

user...

Attached: 62960E49-338B-441D-B081-328D6A96D154.jpg (1018x794, 87K)

That clip is insane. Are American theaters during big event movies really like that? In my country, you get stink eyes if you rustle your smuggled in candy bag too much.

Only heard some happy exhales/murmuring during fanservice moments and grils crying at death scene.

>Reeve tier
You're saying that he's become a washed up actor? I don't get what you're saying

>people clapped
I've never seen this happen before

No, just so iconic and perfect in the role to the point where people will remember him for years.

>so iconic and perfect in the role
>will remember him for years
What other cape characters are like this?

Bale, Ledger

Likely Gal

Jackman Wolverine.

>Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy

I'm kinda hype.

Hugh Jackman
Patrick Stewart
Ian McKellen
Christian Bale
Heath Ledger
James McAvoy?
>MCU
Robert Downey Jr.
Josh Brolin
Tom Fiddlestein?
Chris Evans?
Chris Hemsworth?
Can't think of anymore MCU, maybe Benedict Cumberpatch

you don't get RDJ-like muscles outside the gym

RDJ isn’t exactly jacked, but he does look like a fit dad.

Attached: 98498260-20E9-4C54-B151-0F793F406941.jpg (450x330, 37K)

I’d whittle that down to
>Huge Jackedman
>Christopher Reeve
>RDJ
>Patrick Stewart
>Ian McKellen
>Heath Ledger

Evans and Hemsworth are strong maybes, especially if Hemsworth stays in the franchise and ends up carrying it.

>He left the MCU to do another Sherlock Holmes
Is he gonna be okay?

Why is Christian Bale not iconic?

RDJ was super jacked in IM2. But later he could afford to just say no. I imagine it must be a bit of a relief for someone like Evans, now that his contract is done, not having to maintain those insane muscles. .

Attached: 78429487592.jpg (1013x675, 64K)

Because I don’t immediately think of him when I think of Batman, honestly.

FUCK

Attached: Amazkid.gif (160x120, 465K)

>those arms in IM2
God damn. It does fit with Tony’s character to have beefy arms and a good muscle core but not be hyper ripped, though, considering he works with his hands and the suit must be heavy.

Is Stark's death going to be the MCU substitute for Uncle Ben?

Attached: spider-man-far-from-home-tom-holland.jpg (825x464, 57K)

Wow
This

Attached: 063dff97-c618-44f2-b65c-23ab4977961f.jpg (250x397, 43K)

I actually find her pretty fucken sexy. It's less about her lack of hair and more about everything else about her.

He'll be back, he loves the character man

Turd.

>Be the Human Spider
>Walk down the hallway, bummed because the showmaster shafted you with the money
>Thanos comes running
>"Stop him, he has the Infinity Gauntlet!"
>Shrug and let him pass

It's how tightly wound she is, maybe. She has all that responsibility and can never relax. Even the king is cooler about it than she is.

So, if and when she does relax, behind closed doors...

Fellow men of taste, I see.

Attached: wig.gif (498x199, 1.21M)

Well, no. Because Uncle Ben existed and died in the MCU, which left a big impact on Peter. But sure, Tony became a new father figure for him to lose.

Are they just going to make him have cameo appearances? They clearly don't give a shit about his character and dude's getting old now anyway. No way he has a place between TChalla and Carol.

SOMEONE GET A MEDIC FOR THIS PERSON PRONTO

That is not hype, that is literally demonic shrieking, it's like the person recording is expecting the heroes to leap out of the screen and start fighting them

>Captain Marvel 2 takes place in 2005
>"Will Tony Stark Cameo?!?!"
>Avengers 5
>"Will Steve Rogers Cameo??"

I mean, this is whats happening and you know it.

Dr. Strange only saw 1 winning scenario out of 14 million. Am I supposed to think that there wasn't a single scenario where Quill didn't go full retard or the Avenger stupidly lure in a Thanos from 2014?

Attached: 1543366731084.jpg (451x338, 64K)

There probably were, but those timelines had some Butterfly Effect shit in them.

That's what I'm wondering, also thank you for literally obliterating my sides pairing that image with your post I don't know why I found it so funny but I am dying

he's getting something on disney plus, i believe
shunted to the tv department is a death all its own

>dude's getting old now anyway
What?

In America, the closer you watch a movie to its premiere the more likely it is to occur because all of the hyped up fans attend and act like animals. I personally hate it though, especially for movies like these because they often don't wait until the very end to do it either.

Is it just me or did the way he died seem to really suck? He seemed brain-fried from using the gauntlet by the time Pepper got to him, couldn't even properly focus or answer her - just wheezes of pain.

Attached: 4645677.gif (279x240, 168K)

It makes sense but I don't like him not getting a proper goodbye with Pepper and Peter

Reminds me a bit of Lin Bei Fong from Korra

It was pretty brutal. I can't think of any other character with a more terrible death.

Well he made that goodbye recording.

That was aimed at his daughter. Peter didn't get what it feels like he should have after how his death was the most played up one from IW

Vision having the stone ripped from his skull was uncharacteristically brutal too. But he died sort of quick I guess. A few seconds of intense pain.

I think if Quill doesn’t go full retard, Thanos just kills them all with his army and shit
He just does what he would have done otherwise but by hand and slowly.
I’m guessing the idea is that by letting him win, they sort of are able to encapsulate all the people he would have killed by hand in a neat package that they can use to bring back later

The PROPHECY HAS COME TO PASS!

Not Yea Forums or even a character really but my brain immediately leapt to the bug monster in the last Godzilla getting atomically throated

>I don't like him not getting a proper goodbye with Pepper and Peter
>and Peter
jesus fucking christ

>Am I supposed to think that there wasn't a single scenario where Quill didn't go full retard

Be fair now, user...

You saw what it did to the Hulk. He stated most of the energy coming off it was in the form of Gamma rays.
His armor probably contained most of it for the sake of the others, but it could not protect him. So... a giant gamma burst... yeah. That's pretty fucking fatal. His skeleton probably glows in the dark (Yes, literally; sufficiently intense radiation can cause nuclear changes in the elements of your body, causing them to become radioactive in turn).

He got his true hug.

Attached: 5636343534.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

see

>have a happy life with a family and contentment
>willing to sacrifice his place in it when he hears the call to do some good
>dies a brutal but ultimately the most heroic death in the universe
>probably become a god in legend with a billion alien children called Tony Stark
I guess Iron Man was the perfect tragic hero. I'm still real cut up about it, though, it's like watching a favourite uncle die.

Attached: 11278379840984.jpg (515x562, 136K)

The women assemble thing was fun
It helps that it was actually a half decently choreographed crossover
>Valkyrie fucking tearing the leviathan up with her spear
>ironheart going full mecha
>okoye spearing Corvus in 0 seconds flat
The whole football play of the final fight was just fun as heck
The only awkward bit for me was when Carol is doing her static supermanning pose

It doesn't feel right to me when now he has an actual daughter.

I feel Vision's death would be even more brutal if he had kept his human guise on while he had the stone ripped from him.

I meant strictly MCU. I've seen more brutal character deaths in stuff like JoJo. Gore and brutality is the norm in that series.

>>probably become a god in legend with a billion alien children called Tony Stark
There's an actual alien race in one of the comics universes where an alien race worships him as a god and are named after him.

Cap doesn’t get away with everything
He gets exiled from his country as a war criminal, he ends up losing one of his closest friends and putting the other in the care of a foreign nation.
One of the big elements from Steven’s arc in these movies is that he lost most of everything he had when he went into the ice.
He sticks to his principles because they were mostly correct but the issue is that it’s basicslly one of the only things he has left

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY SPOILER THREADS

Yeah, didn't he accidentally crash one of his satellites through space or something and jumpstart a technological revolution on a pre-spaceflight planet?

I do

Wait till the last battle of this one
youtube.com/watch?v=lOO8Um_jmLI

Anons think they HAVE to make a thread instead of discussing in another one. This happens for ever large thing

Yeah, it was a rocket filled up with Stark tech and they named themselves Stark because of the brand logo on the rocket.

We almost done boys

How did they read it?

But yeah, the Stark.

Where the name 'Taserface' comes from.