The Harvey Street Kids season 2 trailer is back up, but now it's been retitled

The Harvey Street Kids season 2 trailer is back up, but now it's been retitled.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyHrOLjiphw

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unogs.com/video/?v=81008144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 6DAFCD84-4F52-44B9-B195-1895B92ACDFC.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

Wait, it's almost the same trailer for season 2 but edited.

Also, nice new title for this season.

It's an interesting choice for sure, I do know the show was called "Harvey Girls" at some point during development but was probably changed in the interest of trying to market the show as gender-neutral, same as Disney's recent strategy of going for "Tangled" over "Rapunzel" and "Frozen" over "The Snow Queen".
Changing the name of the show suggests to me they intend for it to stand separately from the first season in some way, I get the vibe it may be less episodic and have some sort of arc

Sounds like they've got enough faith to put the girls front-and-center in the title instead of going for gender-neutrality like before.

>May 10th

and it's an actual rebrand, too.

Attached: harvey.jpg (672x726, 256K)

Wait a sec, what country has Harvey Beaks on Netflix?

will we get a harvey boys spinoff?

So does that mean they're re-editing Season 1 with the new title?

That show can just die desu, it was so boring that it didn't even trigger the /pol/tards on this board.

I saw like three episodes and I really enjoyed this, does it get worse or should I keep going. Shows on Netflix always seem to get worse as a season goes on.

They don't usually go that far.
Like when they started adding little Dreamworks Animation title cards to the openings, they didn't backport them, they're just on all episodes released afterward.
I think the same is happening with the comcast merger causing them to rebrand from Dreamworks Animation to just Dreamworks.

Attached: dwatv.jpg (1600x3600, 860K)

Why would it trigger anyone? It wasn't anti-male. It just had girls as the main characters. No one is against that.

It's pretty consistent, I don't think any part of the season stuck out in either a good or bad way.

I like how you can tell which ones are the action shows by the character having a sword instead of a fishing pole.

Canada
>unogs.com/video/?v=81008144

I am so fucking jealous.

Except for the MRA.

We can only hope.

Eh, I like HSK more but whatever I just want more episodes. Doubt they're gonna change the intro despite it fitting the former title better.

Don't think any particular episode was bad, at the very least there's no trend of later season episodes being worst than the early ones. My favorite "Clinging in the Rain" for example is one of the last ones.

I'm betting this is the last season, "Forever" usually carries that connotation, the two seasons were greenlit at the same time, and much of the crew has already moved on to other stuff. Think it's bound to be pretty good though, as long as there's lot of Audrey I'll be satisfied

Attached: 1527995093513.png (700x1000, 157K)