Robin is important to Raven's wellbeing

Robin is important to Raven's wellbeing.

Attached: robrae.jpg (500x500, 89K)

and vice versa

Attached: 1541866368770.jpg (542x960, 72K)

As a massive Ravenfag I actually would have supported this if I had to provided the series ended with season 4. They had some good, heartfelt moments. Season 5 shit all over this concept though and the movie even more so.

There are further discrepancies as well. 2003TT Robin is a hyperaustist incapable of reciprocating feelings outside of the parameters of a mission. If we use Malchior as a baseline, this ship gets even less stable

Did they ever interact? I can't remember if Robin ever interacted with any other titan than starfire.

Robin went through hell to save Raven from Trigon

They have like one heartfelt interaction per each of the three The End episodes culminating in a "you were there for me when no one else was" moment. This is what people base their ship off of and its somewhat valid. The problem is this: how much of Robin's sacrifice is mission oriented and how much is genuine compassion (and is this compassion non platonic)?

Completely missed it then.

Otherwise the "fighting your clones bit" would be two against three instead of three against three.

It felt like they had to give Robin something to do, since he can't go up against the rest of the Titans

>its a star shoots up titans tower episode

I know Starfire is much more sweet and affectionate but seeing Robin and Raven tend to one another is another level

Attached: comfort.jpg (736x602, 106K)

Robin and Raven work well platonically but his outlook in 2003 TT doesnt quite match what she needs imo

realistically the patrician choice for robin is terra

Even if its platonic, Robin's attention for Raven is sweet

>spoiler

Oh you've done it now, you REALLY done it

Attached: 1555853856085.jpg (256x256, 9K)

BBJinx is superior

Attached: 1503675131677.jpg (2480x2908, 2.29M)

Yeah i certainly agree. It was genuinely heartfelt to a degree that we didnt really see much in the series

>implying she would chase bb after 1000 tps (thrusts per second)

Animal Dongs. Rabbit-speed

speedforce nigga

That shit apparently kills people now

Which Robin

Carrie Kelly

Young Rich Grayson

It always could, remember flash rebirth?

I concur

Attached: Rachel Roth Wants to See What Dick Grayson Can Do Titans 2018 S01E05 Together 1080p DCU Web-DL AAC2. (1920x960, 2.48M)

>Robin can't go up against the rest of the titans
I'm pretty sure there was a massive arc where he did exactly. Followed much later by an arc where a literally who did exactly that plus Robin with his toys.

If anything he was absent from the clone fight because an evil robin would have absolutely destroyed the rest of the titans without hesitation.

Typical Batfaggotry.
>ACKSHUALLY Robin can beat them all up with preptime and martial arts

>If anything he was absent from the clone fight because an evil robin would have absolutely destroyed the rest of the titans without hesitation.
Something that should not be possible. It's basically Batwank, but worse

>Actually believing this
lol

Oh no I agree with you 100%, it's complete batwank.

But it's what happened. Like, we all watched the same show right? Robin as Red X was OP as fuck because the plot demanded it. Then some rando showed up, stole as his gear, and was even more OP while fighting the full team.

It could always just be a friendship. Thats fine too, isn't it?

Naturally, whatevers best for Raven. That's what matters

Green Horse Cock

>BB had poorer chemistry with her than Robin, mostly down to the annoying brother role he seemed to have.
Was Terra 'dying' the only reason people shipped him with raven in this iteration?

I could see that in an AU where Slade wins in the end.

I genuinely wonder this myself. Realistically, there is literally no reason why anyone would ship them in the 2003 titans. Their relationship borders on genuine contempt at some points

Attached: slap.gif (378x276, 1.22M)

It's still BB