Why did they make Carol so blatantly overpowered? Thanos needs to abuse the gaunlet to even stand a chance against her...

Why did they make Carol so blatantly overpowered? Thanos needs to abuse the gaunlet to even stand a chance against her. Did Brie have a fit at the Russos or something?

Attached: 6f7.jpg (500x390, 119K)

>why did they adapt the comics accurately
because they're not hacks?

Attached: D1b0DHqU0AApZeW.jpg (1634x1699, 210K)

Man, Thor got nerfed pretty badly

>tfw waiting for RLM's Endgame review instead of watching the movie

Carol IS an overpowered character in the comics.

She's our queen, is a goddess, seriously when I see her, I want is to kiss her feet, my queen

She was able to stand against Thanos when he wasn’t using any stones. Thanos KO’d her with one hit from the Power Stone. Tony tanked a bigger hit that the one she got in IW.

Can't have a man looking good next to Brie. Might steal her thunder

Multiple characters can hold their own with no stone Thanos. Not-Superman is expected to at least put up a decent fight.

>accurately
Based waifufag

This

Attached: D48TKelWkAASyhE.jpg (749x742, 60K)

>why did they adapt the comics accurately

They did not.

Carol is powerful, but not THAT powerful.
Carol is tough, not completely invulnerable.
Carol is not a sweethearted kawaii girl, but she is also not a robotic mental case.

Plus: virtually everybody, with notable exceptions Captain America and Thanos himself, is less powerful in the MCU than in the comics... and now Carol is far more powerful than she is in the comics.

I don't understand why. It's like they are going put of the way to make her a useless character who can't carry a movie.

She frequently gets knocked on her ass.
She's currently strugglng to fight Mahkizmo - even a rather pathetic version of him.

Go for it, you pathetic piece of shit.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet.jpg (700x700, 38K)

>Why did they make Carol so blatantly overpowered?
why do you think?

Attached: CaptainMarvel.jpg (984x1600, 157K)

SEETHING incel

Attached: 1551847735031.jpg (1497x1497, 168K)

McDonald ain't giving me an answer. If this was an attempt to make me like her, Then they failed miserably since it's unearned. She was in one prior movie. She's barely even in this movie but she gets to handle Thanos more than Thor.

Does she defeat Thanos?

>Supports the white supremest Marvel film so they can fantasize about vaginas
Seething incel

She doesn't but it's implied through an action scene that she's stronger than Base Thanos.

Thanos was exhausted as fuck from fighting Tony, Cap, Thor and even Scarlet Witch. If anything Carol was the one underpowered if she couldn't easily pummel and overpower Thanos.

Because the future if female baby.

New Leader of Asgard: Female.

Tony Starks successor: Female.

Hawkeye's successor: Female.

Strongest Avenger: Female.

Smartest Person on Earth: Female.

Strongest Avenger: Female
The Avenger that did the most solo damage to Thanos:Female.

Future face of MCU: Female.

Look user you just need to accept the future okay.

Also on an unrelated note, did they make a reference to Namor the Sub Mariner at the part when they were talking about underwater earthquakes. Because if so that'd be pretty Kino.

>Strongest Avenger: Female.
>Strongest Avenger: Female.
>The Avenger that did the most solo damage to Thanos:Female.
He's losing it again

Attached: ANTIDISNEYPLAN.jpg (1082x948, 341K)

You're calling a guy whos criticizing a imaginary comic book character an incel.
It's pathetic to be fair.

Attached: 1553030110050.jpg (350x233, 17K)

Well Carol is the strongest and Wanda did the most solo damage.

Cuck

>see Carol with the haircut
>immediate raging erection
How'd you manage to not whip it out in the theater bros?

Attached: 1458694368382.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Her foot fungus kept me flaccid.

I'm gay.

Then you should be attracted to Carol pretty easily.

I'm straight

Reminder that they have a cut of the movie for when Carol's movie didn't do that well.

So we got the Carol+ cut. I want to see the other one.

White knight spotted.

Reminder that you're a gullible moron.

You are such a cunt.
I have no idea whether you are trolling or serious, but you should be burned at the stake in either case.

I don't even have a problem with that. Given how she was empowered, I mean.

Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch were given their powers by clumsily fumbling with the Mind Gem, and even so, Wanda was giving Thanos a hard time. Mar-Vell was a Kree scientist who had years to study the Tesseract, so what she came up with was presumably pretty special (I suspect a construct that was basically the Platonic ideal of a perfect space ship engine, which would outright turn whatever it was put inside into a space ship).

The fact she has an awful personality has nothing to do with her powers.

>did they make a reference to Namor the Sub Mariner at the part when they were talking about underwater earthquakes.

I hope so.
>Meets the all-female Avengers while dressed in speedos
>Is not the slightest bit impressed
>They try the old bit meant to feel men feel small
>He's Atlantean, he has no cultural framework for that, and he doesn't give a shit

She is the least sexual woman I have ever seen.
Do statues give you boners, user?

Were you already gay before?

A knight is honorable and chivalrous, vowed to protect those who cannot defend themselves, not a pathetic worm who has no higher ambition than to writhe under the heel of a woman who despises him.

Let him dream.

If knights were so cool then why did they die off? Checkmate, autist.

I am autist and I suck so badly at chess that when I joined a chess club in my teens I had my butt handed to me every week by 10-year-olds.

So that's correct.

Knights died off because of gunpowder.

She got her shit pushed in by NAMORA. She’s mid tier.

She's knocked out Sentry and Thanos with single punches.

>"welcome to Scaryland"
>"You're not scary..."
>"Well take a look at this *shows pic of Brie Larson feet*"
>"*runs in panic*"

her name is captain MARVEL shes the face of the company now.

>Future Face of MCU: Female
but almost every single X-Men are male

That's not fair. Timmy is canonically podophobic.

carolfag still thinking its liked or human

Lemme remind you carolfags: She gets her ass kicked a lot by a mutie.

Attached: 2434013-x_men_15.jpg (1041x899, 1M)

>it's according to comic
Like that suppose to be an argument. Everyone knows that Mcu reton lore from comics whatever it fits.

Congratulations you actually made me gag

Because they wanted to make Carol their Superman and then realized they had no idea what to do with her so they pulled a Poochie

I'm more of a Wonder Woman man myself

Attached: 1529421612-gal-gadot-wonder-woman-2-costume.jpg (480x480, 41K)

>So we got the Carol+ cut.
I doubt it since she's barely in the film

Because Thanos is a loser
He's lucky Carol didn't kick him In the nuts

>no ass
>no frontal lobe
why even

Her movie came out a month before Endgame so obviously when making Endgame, they didn't know how popular she'd be with audiences. So they give her a fairly small role but with some badass scenes. So if people end up not liking her, she's not on it much and if they do end up liking her, she gets a cook, memorable scene. Playing it safe, you know?

Holy shit why are none of you capable of holding a real conversation or expressing your real opinions? Why do you have to layer everything you say in forty layers of what you mistakenly believe is irony but is really just intentional stupidity? Do any of you even have real thoughts anymore or can you even hear yourself without fitting it all into a template you took off of 9gag?

When was the last time you meant something you said?

Attached: R kelly.jpg (300x300, 27K)

I unironically love Carol, though.

Attached: D134TPnUYAEA_VZ.jpg (900x900, 91K)

You can't be earnestly criticized if you do not do anything sincere

I'm not a fucking lawyer so I'm not coming to an image board ready to endlessly nitpick and shittalk other people
I liked Carol in Captain Marvel because I am obsessively into femdom and was rock hard the entire time
That's it

A fallacy. A fool is a fool even if he writes "genius" on his nametag. Especially so, in fact.

They're setting it up for Rogue to steal her powers. Maybe she'll get a redemption arc afterwards and become a more interesting character. If not, maybe they'll make the coma permanent and find a more charismatic character to focus on.

You're the bigger fool for taking the fool seriously.

Says the fool.

>Do statues give you boners, user?
N-no t-that would be ridiculous.

Attached: awnR5W8_700b.jpg (600x600, 39K)

She didnt even do the one job she was entrusted to do, she showed up, flew had the GIRL POWER moment, then gets knocked the fuck out by Thanos

>Wanda did the most solo damage
No, Thor did.

I don't mind the strength of Carol. But her arrogance makes her so unlikable. And it's not a "A confident man is assertive, while a confident woman is bitchy" thing. If Superman had the personality of early Booster Gold, he would be unwatchable too. Each of the avengers were humbled in their first solo movie, except for Captain America and Carol. All she learned was that she was even more awesome than she thought. I was looking forward to her getting rescued by some of the weaker Avengers in this movie, but my small hope now is that she gets inspired and humbled by Tony's and Widow's self-sacrifice.

>t. didn't watch Captain Marvel or too stupid to understand it

Why didn't Carol just sit on Thanos' face?

Attached: CarefreeUnpleasantDamselfly.webm (1280x720, 571K)

Was there a post credits scene?

>oscar-winning actress

HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

Halle Berry got an oscar for fucking Bill Bob Thorton's racist character in Monster's Ball. The Academy Awards don't mean shit.

So...

-Why Carol didn't use the Gauntlet if she's stronger than Hulk?
-Who will be the next Avengers villain? considering that Thanos can't damage Carol, the next villain should be stronger than him... that's like 10% of Marvel.
-Who will be the villain of Captain Marvel sequel? considering that there's no way they will waste a big name in an individual movie.

What did I miss? She seemed really smug and with a big chip on her shoulder.

I honestly can't stand it. Thanos hits her and she no sells it, she's not even this powerful in the comics. Thank fuck for Thanos using the stone because otherwise it would have been Justice League Superman but worse

No. But someone said that after the credits, you can hear a short audio clip of the sound of Tony building his armor in the cave in the first Iron Man.

Can confirm. Honestly don't wait around.

This sounds like a ton of bullshit.
There's no indication whatsoever of their next steps. Maybe Spider-Man drops some hints in july, or maybe they don't know yet.

I'm surprised people were disappointed with that. It's a cool nod to the humble origins of the franchise. It all started with Tony Stark flamethrowing Muslim terrorists with a suit made in a cave.

>This sounds like a ton of bullshit.
It's 100% true. You just hear it over the Marvel logo

It's mos def some sort of banging against metal

>No boobs
>No ass
>Incel/white tears
It this the power of shekels?

Attached: 6603074-brie-larsen-marvel-1-700x525.jpg (700x525, 39K)

>I'm surprised people were disappointed with that.
Because they want to know what the next big step is. Not having a scene was perfect and this is a perfect ending. I'd be more than happy for MCU to be finished but it's just to profitable to end with dignity

Brie Larson has huge tits.

Are her pics from the fappening true at all?
Fantastic Four deserves a second chance. Can't say the same about X-Men, i'm not really interested in seeing a third team take on the muties.

Attached: 1554644897791.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Too bad there's nothing there behind that face/average boobs

user, it's the end of an era. What comes next in the MCU is completely unrelated to the infinity saga. It makes sense there are not cliffhangers.

Fantastic Four doesn't deserve any more chances. The early 2000s version was the best one and that's clearly never happening again.

>It's over you damn dirty trolls, SLUUUUUUURP

Attached: Chris-Straw.jpg (393x345, 51K)

The more Brie talks, the more i think she was perfect for the Carol role
because she is so fucking obnoxious and bitchy

Fuck off and die.

Might have been executive mandate or some shit. But this is the MCU, where the comics mean jack all beyond basic personalities and character names. So who really knows.

What the hell is even going on here

What will happen to the MCU post endgame?

Attached: 1555286619280.jpg (492x647, 42K)

Movie. Magic.

I'm about to blow all of your minds right now with how this scene makes sense without doing disrespect to Thanos or Carol.
>One of Carol's longest established abilities isn't just the power to PROJECT energy, but to absorb it as well
>Tony makes a point of saying earlier the Gauntlet, even when not in use, was producing enough energy to light up a continent
Carol was over-powered at first by Thanos pushing her down to her knees, but was holding on to the Gauntlet THE ENTIRE TIME, absorbing the massive amounts of energy it was putting out until it gave her enough strength to push back and over-power Thanos

Attached: thanos vs carol.webm (574x240, 1.88M)

>carol holds thanos back for like 2 seconds before he punches her with the power stone
>wahwahwah overpowered cause wamen

if carol being able to hold thanos back for a little bit is so upsetting then you all surely must've been throwing a tantrum for the whole climax considering cap, thor and tony all do the same, and are canonically much less powerful

i don't like her character much but this is absolutely a double standard

The character or Larson's version?

Fuck you.
Seriously, fuck you.

>-Why Carol didn't use the Gauntlet if she's stronger than Hulk?

Because her powers would get sucked back into the Space Stone.
That's my headcanon and I am running with it.
Still salty Thanos didn't do that.

>-Who will be the next Avengers villain? considering that Thanos can't damage Carol, the next villain should be stronger than him... that's like 10% of Marvel.

Annihilus. Now that the Infinity Stones, Odin, Ego, the Ancient One and Thanos are gone, nothing and nobody can stand in his way.

>-Who will be the villain of Captain Marvel sequel? considering that there's no way they will waste a big name in an individual movie.

The Supreme Intelligence. Only it is capable of coming up with a response to her insane power.

Like Marvel even gives a shit. It's like the asylum has been fully turned over to the lunatics.

Don't be disingenuous. Carol wasn't just 'holding back' Thanos, she was pushing him down onto his knees with ONE HAND, completely overpowering him to the point where he had to resort to a Stone. Cap, Iron-Man, and Thor (especially Thor, jesus) all fought him 3 on 1 twice and got their asses handed to them without such a desperate tactic on Thanos' part.

Carol massively outperformed the Big Three despite not having a fraction of their build-up, development, and personality. It's blatant fiat. Note how absolutely no one complains about Wanda over-powering Thanos solo, because Wanda actually deserved it.

>This sounds like a ton of bullshit.

Can confirm. No cllips, just 'ting ting ting' in the darkness after the titles.

Nnnno she really doesn't.

>Annihilus
While I don't disagree he's coming, you're insane if you think they're going to do this huge time-travel plot and not have Kang coming down the pipe sooner.

She was beating him, crushing his hand, and when he head butt her she didn't even flinch.

I dunno about that. I heard a rumor about the post-credits being Ross introducing the Thunderbolts Initiative.

>Fiat
meant 'favoritism', don't know how I mixed those up

What I want to know is how the Space Gem made her invulnerable as well as fast.

It's that she is completely invulnerable and super-strong and we don't feel she 'earned' it.

Eh. I still feel the Time Stone not being his 'Heart of Infinity' was a waste.

And Kang, well... he's not a very existential threat, just an asshole who is so hollow he needs to conquer the entire universe to make himself feel anything.

Whereas Annihilus... well he's a lot like the Anti-Monitor. Actually they have a lot in common nowadays.

Implacable, alien, relentless.

Thor was at least a surprise attack and both he and hulk could be hurt by thanos. Thanos could not hurt carol without the power stone and could barely defend himself.

she wasn't overpowering him just in of herself. she was putting up a shield between the gauntlet and him and was explicitly using it to make herself stronger. a single headbutt not breaking it and instantly killing her or whatever you would've liked to happen isn't out of the ordinary at all. the power stone couldn't even break iron man's shield in infinity war and yet one punch with it decimates her immediately. you only even noticed this supposed inconsistency because you already don't like her and don't want to see her succeed, even if just for a second

or rather, she was using the gauntlet to power her shield

completely invulnerable and super-strong like how she got shot into the atmosphere with one power stone punch, of which tony took plenty of in infinity war

I like the theory that Carol was using the gauntlet to empower herself and would buy that explanation, but that is headcanon: they say nothing to that affect and there isn't enough visual clues of her absorbing the gauntlet's power to make that claim for certain. And as to the Power-Stone doing more damage to her than to Tony in IW, IW Thanos was pulling his punches his entire time. That was part of his character, he was already going to kill so many he wanted to try and spare what few he could in his conquest: that's why he didn't kill ANYONE except Vision on either Titan or Wakanda despite having more than enough power to do so. Endgame Thanos no longer has this inhibition, he was out to kill all life in the universe now so he wouldn't be holding anything back like he did against Tony.

Regardless of all of this, it still has the underlying issue of allowing a character who has had little to no purpose in the MCU to overshadow both the Big Bad and the Big Three in a way that serves no purpose other than to boast the character's power-level. Carol has no arc to speak of and her near single-handed victory over Thanos is just given to her on a silver-platter without having had to suffer or struggle to earn it like Wanda or the Big Three have.

Why didn't Disney push Wanda as the female face of the franchise going forward? Olsen's better looking than Larson, as well as being a better actress and much less obnoxious in promo interviews.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2864, 916K)

>Thanos needs to abuse the gaunlet to even stand a chance against her

why's that bad, Thanos isn't THAT strong without the infinity gauntlet, he almost got beat multiple times even in IW

Fox and X-men.
Scarlet Witch and Quiksilver are cursed with a constant gray-area stigma of which franchise they belong to and Disney doesn't want to associate with the X-men universe at all if they can help it.

I don't really like it either but if they want to push a female superhero Carol is literally all they have given She-Hulk has similar issues being with Universal.

>Olsen's better looking than Larson
there's your answer

It really stems from the Fox lawsuit? That's unfortunate.

Was Scarlet Witch ever in the FoX-Men movies?

Well, I mean Brie Larson's not unattractive by any means (foot fungus-aside), but Olsen's a legit cutie patootie.

Thanos completely bodied the Hulk without the Stones. Hulk supposed to be strongest there is, to the point where he sacrifices everything else like his mind and self-control to possess it. And any time Thanos DID come close to defeat in IW, it was a team effort, requiring multiple heroes' contributions (even Thor wouldn't have obtained Stormbreaker without help).

Carol shits on Thanos without Stones and she does it by herself. Even Wanda struggled against Thanos and she had a lot of narrative reason to kick his ass, Carol does it all with no development. It comes off a lot as them just trying to hype Carol up as much as they can because they need her to carry the MCU from now on without realizing it's not power-levels we care about, it's character.

Hmmm. That I will take on board.

He beat the Hulk and Thor WITHOUT using the Stones.

i would agree with you if her little encounter with thanos actually went anywhere. but it doesn't. at all. in fact if anything it's just a means to establish how hopeless the situation is for the next moment between stark and strange

also you really can't lecture about headcanons while insisting that thanos in iw was in any way holding back (he threw a fucking moon at the heroes), and also just straight up lies like how he wasn't killing more than necessary. ffs his plan the whole time during the fight was to kill tony and he would've absolutely done it if strange hadn't have stopped him. i'd say the gauntlet powering cm's shield is hardly headcanon at all considering the power of the gauntlet with all the stones being established earlier and all the visual cues etc

The Real travesty here was when wanda fucking soloed thanos and he had to beg his ship to save him

That moment of hopelessness is already well and in effect when Thor and Cap's final efforts are squashed. The only thing that moment serves to do is to establish one thing: Carol > Thanos without the Stones. That's its sole purpose, it doesn't have the emotional impact his fights with Wanda, Thor, Cap, or Tony have because Carol has practically been a non-entity this whole time, there is nothing else to take away from such a scene except to be reminded of how powerful she is. And all *that* does for me is retroactively sour everything that's lead up to this because it makes all the struggles the rest of the Avengers had to go through in IW and Endgame look trivial, knowing how pointless it all would have been if only Carol were there to save the day this whole time.

I wouldn't even mind this moment If Carol were actually used more in the movie, given development / interaction with the team and allowed to show her faults or struggle against Thanos in 2014, making a comeback moment like this so much more meaningful like it was for Thor. But Carol's moments in IW are so short that all they have time to do with her in any given scene is make her look superior to everyone around her.

All y'all discussing and focusing on Carol, but gentle reminder that it was /ourboy/ the one responsible for the means and the plan for saving the universe.

Attached: Ant-Man-Wasp-Movie-Suit-Paul-Rudd-Qanda.jpg (798x420, 27K)

>he's STILL seething

Attached: fy.png (527x421, 101K)

PRESS T TO PROFUSELY THANK PAUL RUDD

I'm a britfag, and I've NEVER seen a cinema applaud during a movie until Cap used Mjolnir

Thanos *wasn't* killing any more than necessary after losing Gamora. His minions might have, but he himself had no reason to just knock out the Guardians with the power-stone instead of straight up disintegrating them, or not kill any of the Wakandan team despite having a near-infinite amount of ways to do so. One moment of panic like with the moon after they came within a hair's breadth of beating him and thwarted only by Quill's emotions doesn't undo the fact Thanos could have mercilessly slaughtered almost every hero at one point or another but relented. I'll concede this isn't outright confirmed either but I think there's more implications to support this theory than Carol absorbing the Gauntlet's power, which even looking over the rip I have right now I don't see much of her energy barrier going around the Gauntlet

the situation with thanos wouldn't have looked nearly as dire if he hadn't just bodied such a powerful character. like you said, the main other 2 had been struggling against him the whole time anyway. him instantly knocking by far the most powerful character into space in one punch makes the situation look much more hopeless. saying that cm COULD'VE bodied thanos if she were there earlier is just pedantic. nobody even knew thanos was coming until his ship blew avengers headquarters apart

> singlehandedly punched one of these party cunts like the Hulk did once
> squashed cull obsidian like Hulk did once
> released Hulk, War Machine and Rocket onto the battlefield like pokemon
> brought his own time machine to the place like a responsible hero
> suit has pockets for keeping his car keys
> bringing proud genes to the already based PYM family

someone should do a virgin iron man meme vs orange slices chad

Attached: Leviathan.png (1280x686, 1.21M)

But Carol was already knocked out earlier by the Quantum Van's explosion, things were already dire when they had no more means to return the stones home and Carol looking KO'd by being at the blast point blank. Carol throwing herself into the action afterwards only resulted in getting put back down again, so the only purpose for the scene was to once again remind us of how ultra-powerful Carol is against anything short of an Infinity Stone.

If the idea is to bring in an even stronger character to try and stall Thanos a little longer, why not Hulk? The reason Hulk lost before was because Thanos had not only Hulk's power but the brains to wield it, which now Banner has accomplished in the five years prior. A proper re-match between the two was one of the biggest missed opportunities of the film and would have set the desperation levels to maximum seeing Bulk be defeated again, albeit having done much better than before

>Thanos goes up against captain America, bleeding edge iron man and Thor (with both storm breaker and mjolnir) all at once with no infinity stones
>Thanos holds his own fairly well
>captain marvel goes up against Thanos when he has all six infinity stones by herself head on
>she somehow doesn’t get btfo immediately
>she gets in a struggle with him
>Thanos had to get creative with the power stone to overwhelm her
Yeah I thought it was kinda ridiculous as well
I was kind of hoping endgame would nerf her and let her get btfo by Thanos
Through at the same time I’m glad they kept her role in the film fairly minimum and that she didn’t end up ruining the film and they let Tony have the finishing blow
But still if the MCU is really going to push her as new key central character after endgame then they are really going to need to improve her character and/or nerf her
Or for at least Larson to step up her acting

yeah i have no idea why hulk is just nowhere to be seen in the climax. you see him running with the armies but iirc he just kinda disappears after that? almost makes me think he really was supposed to be the last guy down before tony went for the stones and cm being there was some kind of studio mandate

Who cares about Carol, they made Steven an awful piece of shit by doing nothing after he stayed back in time. He just let Bucky continue to be tortured. But hey, at least he's with Peggy.

I was really disappointed we couldn't get a Hulk/Thanos re-match. Kind of seems appropriate that the first guy Thanos fights for real would also be the last / the one who pushes him the furthest after the curbstomp Hulk received in IW. I understand he was down an arm but still could have been fantastic. I would be surprised if CM was a mandate though, I was under the assumption the Russos had pretty much free reign to do what they wanted.

then again i guess hulk's contribution was undusting everyone

the women power scene ruined the last fight for me. It was great while they where all working together. Fucking hamfisted garbage good thing i didnt pay to see this.

Attached: 1505853481376.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

my Goddess, Brie is my Goddess

>Thanos fights Hulk who only has one arm, starts losing ground
>inb4 "behold the power of TWO hands"

Attached: Solar_Kamehameha.png (1280x720, 1006K)

Imagine not worshiping Brie
what a sad life that would be

Attached: brie.webm (480x480, 1.06M)

It should've been the Nova Corps flying in for the save. Carol is boring, always has been. If they wanted a new female, Jessica Drew is more interesting. Hell, Kamala Khan is a better character. But I want Rider and the actual Novas.

>dickfag
Gunn is back and Rich "inferior to Carol in every way" Rider will never ever be in the MCU.

Attached: heh.png (1097x805, 1.28M)

i heard endgame was supposed to come out after gotg3 so it was probably supposed to be adam

No but she bodies him 1:1 without trying right after a scene where Steve, Tony and Thor all gang up on him and fail. Only reason she doesnt end the film right then and there is cause he gets a lucky shot in. Its pathetic.

Is anyone perfect enough to play Adam?

Attached: adam-warlock-marvel-comics.jpg (800x405, 116K)

>strongest character in the MCU puts up the best fight
>p-pathetic!

Attached: 1491588364410.jpg (588x521, 78K)

>inferior to Carol in every way
Can't argue with that. Can't wait to see Carol "strongest piece of cardboard in the universe" Danvers punch Galactus in the face and KO him.

I wouldn't of minded it if they didn't upstage my boi spidey with that bullshit

>strongest character
bitch please

Attached: would smash.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)