Make Red Skull to return in "Infinity War"

>Make Red Skull to return in "Infinity War"
>Leave his destiny uknown.
>MAYBE he will try to colect the stones for himself and become a secondary villain in "Endgame".
>MAYBE he will meet again with Cap. America and have a final showdown with him.
>MAYBE he will go under the radar and return in Phase 4 with new keikaku's since Thanos give him freedom after grabbing the Soul Stone.

>Returns in "Endgame"
>Does the exact same role again.
>No interactions with Cap. America.

Who are the hacks that wrote this movie? I demand to know their names.

Attached: 0497575.jpg-r_640_360-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (640x260, 106K)

I wonder how that conversation went when Cap returns the soul stone
>All those who enter here seek w-
>FUCK YOU RED SKULL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE

I wonder why would they leave this scene out of the script. Instead we get a tribute end credit scene. I mean, think about it.

Red Skull kind of started this. He made Cap. involved with the stones. Either of them didn't know tho, but you have that. FUCK, Technically Red Skull is one of the only things that need closure in this movie, so you fucking show up Cap and Red talking kind of like Vision and Ultron did.

Fucking hacks, What they were thinking, such wasted oportunity.

>Infinity War clearly states he became a neutral force
>REEEEE fuck this movie why he didn't became the surprise villian?!

He had to, you imbecile, he literally didn't have a choice.

>Getting upset because your favorite character doesn't get enough screen-time
Pathetic, he was lucky to be in IW and EG at all

Attached: 1548488359703.gif (308x512, 232K)

I didn't know Yea Forums fucking hated Red Skull like this, I thinked you morons actually wanted him to return to his antics but I was wrong.

There are a few windows open for this.

Cap "returned" the soul stone. That means he most probably interacted with Red Skull.

Nat's body is at the bottom of the pit. Presumably with a still-intact, one-way time suit trip. Johann can go back to Earth, presumably at any point in the timeline, probably back to 2024.

There.

I only see two roads with this:

>This is connected with the Black Widow movie, somehow.
>This is connected with the Bucky/Falcon TV Show. Somehow this Black Widow will return as Red Skull. A Female Red Skull.

>I thinked
>you morons

Oh boy.

>Implying Red Skull hasn't repented his Aryan Supremacist views after living as a racial minority in outer space for 80 years

Too difficult to have Cap go to Vormir, who would he sacrifice (or who will he sacrifice himself for). It's a bit too late to force a Black Widow relationship although looking back it would have been a good idea so we can have such a scene in Endgame.

That's Sin.

If anything it probably made him even more racist.

I don't think he has a will of his own, he's just kind of there like guide who only tells you the dialogue to get the stone and nothing more.

Clint and Nat went to visit 2014's Red Skull. Of course he will still be in that fucking planet

They had as many people as possible return in Endgame because it was a goodbye and it was supposed to be a nostalgia trip for people

that's why they traveled back in time
gives them an excuse to include characters like Loki and takes people back to old places

You had the choice to not make a shitty thread OP, but you made it nonetheless. You shouldn't have let anyone know you are a retard, yet you did it anyways.

That's so fun.

And she should've appeared like, 5-4 years ago

He's giving the stone back, not taking it.