Wonder over Yonder

> Wonder over Yonder
> Regular Show
> Adventure Time
> Gravity Falls
> Over the garden Wall
I could keep going. A lot of good content came and went. What’s replacing it, Steven Universe is almost over, what good cartoons have there run right now?

Attached: 2C7EFE80-02E6-4F2E-BF6B-27C2B51A7B90.png (311x355, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2019/02/work-around-town-4.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Summer Camp Island

Attached: Dancing Spurdo.gif (458x438, 103K)

>steven universe
>good show

Attached: 1555781156292.png (640x640, 222K)

Where’s your Peabody Award?

>What’s replacing it, Steven Universe is almost over
Not according to that one leak from last year

I tried getting into victor and Valentino but its just bad. I still like loud house but thats more of a situational comedy and hit or miss since alot of the episodes suck especially ones about clyde.

I have absolutely no hope for owl house or amphibia. Honestly after the colossal clusterfuck that is star vs i dont trust disney channel anymore.

Attached: 5D8F6B4D-FEDB-47C4-97BB-27EED66ADAA7.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Right?
CN seems to have put all staff on producing Teen titans Go

>CN seems to have put all staff on producing Teen titans Go
Now that millers gone i dont see that lasting very long. Hell most people susept thundercats roar was commissioned as a replacement for TTG anyways. CN is dead IMO, im still pissed over close enough and nick stalling with static cling and the zim movie. Animation is at a very rough patch where all the main 3 channels are having either bad content or no content at all, and streaming is just producing garbage like lesbian she ra or voltron now.

Attached: F27667A2-8F6C-4986-A20B-46AA83D34540.jpg (552x697, 117K)

Jorel's Brother

>> Wonder over Yonder
>> Regular Show
>> Adventure Time
>> Over the garden Wall
>good

It's hard to believe taste this shit is so common

You’re in the minority.

>You’re in the minority.
Hence my post, retard.

Woah there. I made a simple statement with no insulting words.

But you repeated something that was obvious from my post.

Also this is Yea Forums

If awards meant shit. Meatloaf wouldn't have an Oscar.

Please post 5 good 2010s cartoon series then.

I really, really miss regular show. When it ended I thought "it should have ended sooner, it went on a little too long", but now I just miss it.

Gravity falls could have been so much better. I was watching it with a lot of excitement when it was airing, but watching how it all came crashing down was so disappointing.

I'e been considering giving Summer Camp Island a go. I kinda wanna fuck that hedgehog grill

The other three are debatable; but why don’t you like OtGW?

>Please post 5 good 2010s cartoon series then.
I can't. Gravity Falls is the only one.

I can easily post 10 great 2000s cartoons though

Tangled. Next season's the last but it's still really good.

DC Superhero girls has been pretty good so far.

>The other three are debatable; but why don’t you like OtGW?
Because it's thrown together like an abstract painting just to look pretty (and even that is questionable) without any actual substance - at least until episode 9.

>watching how it all came crashing down was so disappointing.
You mean, watching how the Yea Forums hivemind said it failed you fucking NPC. The finale was awesome.

But he would do anything for love. But he won’t do that

>I can't. Gravity Falls is the only one.

Doubt.

It's fucking WITCHfag don't listen to his shlock

Gravity Falls shit the bed with its godawful finale anyway, at least Wander delivered on that.

Attached: 1534374255885.jpg (433x402, 11K)

But none of those were good. They were all disgusting millenial trash. The last good cartoon was Chowder, maybe Flapjack if you really want to push it.

>No Harvey Beaks

Just watch pic related. It's like Steven Universe without the bullshit.

Attached: 1_mfYBzvYIGNVd4x2WYIfC9Q.png (1200x781, 1.55M)

depends what your into really, but based on your op post id say give Villainous,Big hero six animated,Hilda, Wakfu,Carmine sandiego and Tales of Arcadia a shot.
also in the what's replacing it, the best bit of info we have on that is from the recent tomb entry, this is for upcoming shows that are hiring and often also tells you what shows have completed production/are still in production.
tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2019/02/work-around-town-4.html

Attached: 1517694813789.gif (599x337, 3.78M)

>I have absolutely no hope for owl house or amphibia. Honestly after the colossal clusterfuck that is star vs i dont trust disney channel anymore
Don't you dare fucking put Star vs in the same boat as two shows coming from Gravity Falls alumni. Star vs was shit because Daron Nefcy didn't know what she was doing, so the show developed into a lorefest but not nearly as smoothly as Adventure Time did.

Honestly, the main reason Star lasted four seasons was likely because Disney wanted it to be their bargain-bin Gravity Falls successor (a serialized dramedy with lore) to help keep their animation division alive for the next few years. The Owl House and Amphibia are sure to be much better since their creators seem like far more competent writers and directors than Daron. I have full faith that Disney's moving in the right direction with these upcoming shows as well as DuckTales. Big City Greens is a'ight.

Attached: Dana Terrace and Matt Braly.png (1200x1200, 2.47M)

A) Teen Titans Go is a WB show, technically not CN
B) That's not how that works
C) Teen Titans Go doesn't feel all that relevant anymore. Viewership is at an all time low, reruns don't take up as much of the network as it did in 2017 and in general I just don't see anyone talking about it unless they're shitting on it.

>Rocko's Modern Life
>Ren and Stimpy
>Duckman
>Doug
>Timon & Pumbaa
I could keep going. A lot of good content came and went. What’s replacing it, The Simpsons is almost over, what good cartoons have there run right now?

>Ed, Edd n Eddy
>Camp Lazlo
>Foster's Home
>Chowder
>Flapjack
>Kim Possible
>Avatar: The Last Airbender
I could keep going. A lot of good content came and went. What’s replacing it? Phineas and Ferb is almost over, what good cartoons have there run right now?

OP, cartoons come and go all the fucking time and you're idiot if you think nothing will replace the older cartoons

Attached: 1554218378204.png (635x475, 337K)

Over the Garden Wall is a league above those others.

I love snorting cocaine

Agreed. Knew when to end as well. Great musical score and general themes.

Best comment here, my dear binary user.

I like those shows and you're just another crybaby that likes to hate on what everyone else likes. Simple as that. I can understand hating Star Vs./Steven Universe, but that's about it for me, ya crybaby.

Hence your deflection, you mean...

Cycles, OP. It's all in cycles. You're not the first to realize that and you won't be the last. You're just another crybaby, more than anything whose mad cartoons don't cater just to you and nobody else but you, rwally