youtube.com/watch?v=yCVt3sOrwns
youtube.com/watch?v=J_eCzXzc1FY
youtu.be/yJGqxf86cZs?t=66
youtube.com/watch?v=0XL2VSiV-q4
youtube.com/watch?v=y4au8wBn6dU
youtube.com/watch?v=FQaSRKP8Dho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In what way?

Better motivations, less cartoony plan, more menacing, tragical.

My favorite disney sequel...

She had terrible taste in men though
Scar is, without question, gay

I'm not sure I'd call an assassination and usurpation of the throne cartoony, but I suppose I can see how you could find Zira more menacing.

>hurr I'll lure my nephew to ravine, start a wildebeest stampede, have my brother come there, push him in, tell my nephew to gtfo even though he is 100% certain to return, take over with the help of hyenas which are weaker and hated by the rest of the lions
Yes 100% foolproof

You raise a good point. Why didn't he just cut the hyenas out of his plan when he took the throne? He was the legitimate heir. Even if he had a weak claim, there wouldn't have been any other male lions in the pride to oust him. Even if the hyenas later tried to spill the beans, I doubt many of the lionesses would bother talking to the hyenas or giving any credence to their claims.

No wonder they had to adopt a son together.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=1v5NK1u-hYo

Yeah, but on the other hand she gave birth to Andy Dick lion, so clearly she isn’t that great.

Also, better musical number

>tell my nephew to gtfo even though he is 100% certain to return,
To be fair he DID tell the hyenas to kill him. I agree with the rest though

I did always find it weird that she was clearly smiling on the way down

disney.fandom.com/wiki/Jasiri
>most hyenas, especially her, respect the Circle of Life and is actually disgusted by hyenas like Janja whose selfishness and gluttony give their species a bad rep.

Attached: bullshit-course-480x279.jpg (480x279, 23K)

>TESTIFY!

such a dope villain

What is the opinion on Lion Guard anyway? If I go in with low expectations will there be any nice surprises?

spotted hyena facts
>spotted hyenas have a much higher rate of successful hunts than lions
>they have the jaw strength to crack giraffe femurs
>have better group teaching and problem solving skills than most other mammals
>they are closer to felines than canines
>north america used to have a native species of hyenas and also lions too
>each hyena has their now unique whooping call to signal to each other
>rank in the clan is hereditary
and most already know about the females being bigger, stronger, more aggressive, in charge, have fake bigger dicks and balls, like bullying etc.

Attached: shenzi.gif (414x261, 698K)

It completelly contradict the movies just like the comics, take it as non canon.

>It's a complete reversal of the first movie

>up next:some random autistic sperg going off about vitani

Attached: Untitled.png (1285x785, 883K)

Native north american lions and hyenas? Pics or didn't happened.

looks like he's having an allergic reaction

Well, for all its lame-ness, LK2 has less plot holes.

So there wasn't an attempted coup. As we saw at the end of his reign, the lionesses were about ready to maul him.

This but unironically. Both were good but hers was a better mood setter

I mean I understand it
>Arguably better villain song, set the mood better than be prepared which sets the tone for a direct confrontation, which didn't happen. Scar killed mufasa with his brains not brawns. Also just a generally good song
>Less convolted than scar. Pride lands just declined under scar for no discernable reason?
>Arguably really good introduction, especially with that "well if you like your meat FRESH" line
but I will say that scar is the better villain just because he had a cooler death scene.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_lion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chasmaporthetes
remember, it was a long time ago

They felt the need to give Simba a son instead of it being Kovu and Kiara's cub, which never sat well with me, because now I'm left wondering "where the hell is this 'hero' supposed to be when a bunch of lionesses are kicking his Dad's ass?'"

Males are kicked out of prides after a certain age so they don't try to usurp their father(s). Daughters get to stay and become part of the father's harem.

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=yCVt3sOrwns

A perfect example of chicken or egg: are males kicked out because they are aggressive, or are they aggressive because literally no one cares if they live or die?

Less is definitely not more to this guy

Males are too wired to fight other males. There was a mirror test using male lions, females lions, and spotted hyenas. Basically it was a test to see if they understood reflections and using them to go through a simple maze. Lionesses and hyenas did it no problem, but the male lion just kept trying to attack his reflection thinking it was another male.
Though brothers forming a pride together is pretty common and successful.

It's more like they don't get to eat much because they are useless to the pride since the females do all the hunting and there's only enough space and/or resources for one big male doing the other tasks.

Male lions usually just sit around watching their territory, caring for the cubs and putting in extra muscle wherever needed i.e. hunting bigger animals and driving away other predators, but they don't need other males to do any of that, the females suffice, and other males means competition and constant in-fighting, so they're cast out.

All those animals are fucking dumb, I tell you.

>Simba canonically turned out to be an asshole

Vitani fans seems to be thing
youtube.com/watch?v=J_eCzXzc1FY
>all this effort

why is the text in vaporwave

vaporwave is a meme

I really enjoy the guitar riff during the more savage parts of her song.

youtu.be/yJGqxf86cZs?t=66

Attached: cool flip.gif (230x237, 754K)

>that editing

Attached: images.jpg (207x244, 5K)

Open up youraAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gross.

Personally I prefer this instrumental version, even if it's synthetic. She's not that great of a singer honestly
youtube.com/watch?v=0XL2VSiV-q4

So Nala is evil?

Succubi tend to

She didn't have time for singing lessons user. She had three cubs to raise.

impressed they put a masturbation reference into a disney song

Reminds me of the old days when poops were just noise

Even if Disney says the comics are not canon, there are some elements to them that should be. Like the backstory of Mufasa and Scar(Taka), showing how Scar got his scar and how he knows the Hyenas. The cub we see at the end of the 1st movie being Kopa not Kiara.

As for pic related, the reason Simba is so overprotective of Kiara, hateful toward Zira and the Outlanders along with exiling them in the first place, is because Zira killed Kopa to get revenge for Scar by killing Simba's line then Simba himself. Even though Disney would never use it, this at least fills up some plot holes with the 2nd movie.

Attached: Should basically be Canon.jpg (732x475, 43K)

Edgy lmao
Are you one of those guys who'd hang out on lion king rp forums back in the day?

Yeah it's edgy, but it's the only thing I can think of at least that would justify Simba's hatred of the Outlanders.

I enjoy my country's version
youtube.com/watch?v=y4au8wBn6dU

Her speaking voice is same as finnish dub's Moominmamma's btw

Not as edgy as the 1st movie having Scar be eaten alive by the Hyenas. If you were referring to the pic then yeah it is a bit edgy, but all the other pics were even more so. I just went with the lesser of 2 evils. Besides, how else would you explain Simba's hatred of Zira and the outlanders? I like the lion king but not enough to go to an rp forum, that's for furries and hipster trash.
this user gets it.

>I'm not a furry

Attached: the most contempt Spyro can muster.png (569x482, 275K)

Calling someone a furry yet you use a Spyro pic? How ironic.

>your entire post

Attached: laughing gay couple.jpg (465x455, 29K)

Because the hyenas could easily gang up on his ass and tear him limb from limb if he double-crossed them.

I still think its stupid they pussied out on Kovu being Scar's son, like where else would his father have come from, just some random roaming lion with the same coloring Scar had?

Meh its old asf

I remember reading one Punisher and Lion King crossover fanfic where Frank went to Africa and fed some criminals to Zira and her starving pride.

Female hyenas have a psuedo penis that must be extended and a male must ejaculate into it in order to breed with the female. It actually prevents males from raping them. Only males they want can breed with them.

Even when willing it's a fucking awkward time for the male and how spotted are generally shaped. Even cuter a pair will not fuck until they wandered off far away from the rest of the clan until they're alone.

I love the laugh Hyenas do
its so unsettling
youtube.com/watch?v=FQaSRKP8Dho

Yeah, males got a lot of work cut out for them. It is cute that they seek privacy.

And yet futafags who want to be raped in the ass by their chinese waifus ruined hyenas forever.

It's true

it's actually a stress noise so like they're whimpering/growling

She's not, and the lions in Lion King 2 made no sense. The whole point of the Hyenas was that Scar was not a leader and had no followers.

No shit, idiot, that's what "a long time ago" means.

Its not even a penis. Its a fucking large clitoris you fags.

it really isn't. Most animals don't have clits like humans do. The Spotted Hyena's pseudo-penis is literally their vaginal channel extending into an external tube. They can't fuck with it and can't be fucked with it, it retracts for mating.

How exactly did she have better motivations?

Like sure you could make the argument that it was for her people to get out of the desert or whatever, but you know she was only really doing it to finish what Scar started, even if they weren't exiled to the shitlands she would have tried for a coup anyway.

What did Scar have?
>muh power/jealousy
Zira had that AND more

> Muh power/jealousy

And instead its

> Muh power/son

not that much of a difference.

what

To be fair, when a male takes over a pride, the first thing he does is kill the cubs of the previous male.
It's not so much edgy as true to nature.

I like that Nuka grunts when Vitani slaps him. Didn't do that in the original, it's a nice touch.

Kovu should have been Scar´s biological son.

Plus, it's made clear in the musical Scar is so desperate to find a mate he almost rapes Nala.

Which is ironic because Nala could fuck him up pretty easily.