I don't know what is more surprising: that they made a sequel, Martin is actually the villain...

I don't know what is more surprising: that they made a sequel, Martin is actually the villain, or they got Ralph Macchio to voice Timmy?

Martin didn't sweep the leg and Timmy didn't crane kick him into next week.

Attached: pic_detail550df2fa0c3c4.png (450x297, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ArWEwuZTxY
youtube.com/watch?v=sOa6AYDtR5s
youtube.com/watch?v=5Gi8ZG7UE5Q
youtu.be/ofALgiYUG_o
youtube.com/watch?v=JknHQllRG5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racso_and_the_Rats_of_NIMH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where were jenny’s pants

>tfw you unironically want to live in a clean version of the place in OP's pic

Why?

I've always liked machinery, and being in "cold" and industrial areas.

Neither. The weirdest part is that Eric Idle voices Martin.

I completely forgot about this movie

Do you listen to Einstürzende Neubauten?

This would be the first time I've heard of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ArWEwuZTxY

What anime is this?

Nimu no himitsu 2: Okane no kensaku

I know some of these words.

Honestly wanted to know why it was made. I'm sure it was just corporate being corporate, but what lead to the decisions that lead to that abomination? lol

> Jonathon & Timothy get a statue
> Mrs Brisby doesn't get a statue
> FUCKING Nicodimous doesn't get a statue
I can't believe they focused on the couple of chucklefucks that got left behind for the sequel. I like that Mrs Brisby ages normally but her children don't.

I confuse this with another mouse movie where their parents fucking choke to death by poisonous gas or something. Kids movies are wild.

You're thinking of Once Upon a Forest.

He pops up in animated movies every once in a while. He was for example in Quest for Camelot and Delgo too.
I'm more amazed by the fact that he has such an awful song scene in that movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=sOa6AYDtR5s

Which one is Delgo?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gi8ZG7UE5Q

Or do you mean who Eric played IN Delgo? That I'm not so sure of, Wikipedia says it was someone called "spig"

This looks fucking awful.

You can't make a Secret of Nimh 2 thread without posting this.

youtu.be/ofALgiYUG_o

>One day I will show the world I'm my father's son!

Attached: Happiness and optimism gone.jpg (1454x1050, 121K)

martin's story is actually really fucked up
its glossed over, but its implied he was tortured by NIMH for years

if this movie was in the same tone of the first movie, it would have been a proper dark sequel

That song is so all over the fucking place. Literally the only "good" parts are "you'll be happy" parts of the chorus at 0:50 and 1:50 because it's the only cohesive-sounding parts of the scene.

Yeah who gives a shit about his mother who just saved his goddamn life

Timmy does not deserve a mom as good as based Mrs. Brisby.

It's funny how The Land Before Time managed to have a few sequels that were fun and enjoyable but NIMH didn't even get one.

Wonder if NIMH 2 has gotten a HD transfer or if the TLBT sequels have that over it too.

Attached: The.Land.Before.Time.II.The.Great.Valley.Adventure.1994.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD2.0.H264-SiGMA.mkv_snaps (1440x1080, 3.65M)

I dunno, I kinda like the 'horns or hair or fin or feather' bit at 0:43. But yeah as a whole it really is a clusterfuck.

>The scene where the birds have a funeral for chick while he was still alive because he got stuck in the mud.

17:05-17:31.

youtube.com/watch?v=JknHQllRG5g

Exactly why did he want Timmy on his side anyways? Throughout the entire film Timmy only proved himself to be an annoyance. On top of that everyone pretty much shat all over Martin because Timmy...existed, I guess. What did Martin stand to even GAIN here?

I guess you could just argue he was nuts by this point but that's a pretty weak motivation for the primary antagonist.

>mfw Timmy and the Brain would be a better movie than this shlock

>martin got put into the pit of despair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair

sorry im retarded, meant this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

I didn't like them bringing back NIMH because you get the sense in the first one that they never knew just how successful they were in their experiments. The book actually makes it clear that they thought the rats were dead.
Although the concept of super intelligent rats is pretty horrifying, so evil Martin wasn't a bad idea in it's face.

That's because they made so many sequels to that movie one of them was bound to be half decent at the very least.

How much would it cost? I'd buy it. Time'd be all that's lost. I'd try it.

>back when spoony was based and still was sane...

How times have changed.

They should have done the real sequel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racso_and_the_Rats_of_NIMH