Oh yeah, that happened

Oh yeah, that happened.

Attached: Powerless-DC-Comics.jpg (1018x545, 216K)

What was this about?

Sitcom about the R&D department of Wayne Security. Basically a knockoff of The Office and Parks & Rec, but in a world of superheroes.

Opening was kino

Meant for

A sitcom about D list DC superheroes & villains causing troubles to an Insurance company iirc

But they tried to pivot it later to R & D department with A list superhero
references

Why does DC TV have a hard on for Alan Tudyk?

I mean I love the guy and he is great as Mr.Nobody just weird to see him in B List DC stuff

Damage Control but DC and no A or B listers

What came of that planned Damage Control series?

>Why does DC TV have a hard on for Alan Tudyk?
...you don't?

Kino Concept, shit show.

And it was awful.

Got ditched and folded into the MCU proper in Homecoming. It's a good idea to show accountability in-universe so fuck it

They botched the kino concept into some cookie cutter shit

N-N...No

This has to be the most cynical thing I've ever read. Hollywood literally crowbarring superheroes into a sitcom just because capeshit is hot right now.

This trend of trying to push capeshit into clearly non-capeshit dramas, especially in TV, needs to end.

Nothing. Most Wanted had a pilot filmed, New Warriors at least got a cast, but Damage Control got nothing beyond a synopsis.

This would have been great for world building and fleshing out the world of superheroes while also tackling tropes and cliches. Something went wrong in the execution though

pff fag
I bet you even kiss girls on the mouth

Fuck off, this was a great idea conceptually.

Desu I prefer the idea to another straight capeshit show. The combination of genres is a staple of storytelling, even older than television.

DC and Disney

Alan Tudyk will NEVER be hurting for work... even after DC goes under

This looked pretty decent at one point, but then I remember there being some big shitstorm around it and the entire concept changing radically with a billion reshoots