What the FUCK was Bluto's problem?

What the FUCK was Bluto's problem?

Attached: 1529987689475.png (439x494, 88K)

Wanted that extra virgin

he want's Olive's oils

Popeye.

Attached: Popeye Bluto.webm (580x480, 2.4M)

Olive was a gross stick lady though

Is Alice more your flavour?

Attached: file.png (500x532, 280K)

He was too tough. No one else could hurt him.

Baselevel he was the strongest motherfucker in the world. It's lame that Popeye had to resort to asspulls just to compete.

>Tried so hard to get big only to have some skinny fag get in the way

Attached: thats a woman.jpg (552x539, 148K)

Funny, I always thought the same thing. Bluto was always stronger or on-par with Popeye before he eats his spinach.

He wanted to violently rape Olive Oil. Let's be clear here - 9 times out of 10, Olive would violently reject him, struggling and pleading to be let go as he continued to force himself on her. He was going to fuck her, even as she was begging him to stop.

I think for Bluto, it came from a place of deep misogyny and obviously a need to enforce his will on other people. Olive was not an attractive woman, which is reflected in the fact that her boyfriend was similarly hideous - strange proportions, tumor-like chin, constantly wincing like someone was taking flash photos. There's no reason that she should be pursued so aggressively, especially from a conventionally attractive and successful man like Bluto.

People seem to think that only attractive women ever get assaulted, which is what I think motivated Bluto - he hated women, and wanted to show them that none of them were safe. By raping someone as hideous as Olive, all other women knew they were fair game and not above being used and abused. It's quite sick, really.

It is indeed quite sick that you thought that much about a children's cartoon from an era long passed. Bluto was just some villain they gave popeye so he had an excuse to eat his spinach and go apeshit.

He could always eat spinach too

I hope you're is trolling because you sound so fucking retarded.

He was an alcoholic and had ptsd from his ww1 navy days.

Attached: 1516224545221.jpg (469x322, 51K)

>Olive was not an attractive woman, which is reflected in the fact that her boyfriend was similarly hideous - strange proportions, tumor-like chin, constantly wincing like someone was taking flash photos.
Coming to think of it, was there any conventionally attractive character in the old Popeye shorts?

I think Popeye was the alcoholic
>slurred speech
>bumbling around muttering to himself
>always fighting someone for hitting on "his goyle"

Wimpy

based

He wasn’t drunk
He just had a tumor that made it hard for him to speak normally without shredding his vocal chords
It’s why his voice was so grating whenever he actually talked full sentences