Future of the MCU Thread

Thread is full spoilers, because Duh

So from Endgame
>Iron Man is dead.
>Black Widow sacrificed, so her movie prequel? Comes back anyway? Use a different Black Widow? Total fakeout?
>Captain America time travelled back and took the long way home, now super old. Gives shield to Falcon.
>Thor has left Asgard to Valkyrie and is with Guardians. Guardians now have a sacrificed Gamora and a time loop murder-suicide of Nebula to deal with.
>Hawkeye is fine.
>Everybody else is fine
>Vision doesn't show up at all, but a robot is easy enough to fix.
>Captain Marvel is barely in the movie unlike what everybody is screaming about. Future Thanos doesn't even bother fighting back, and Past Thanos punts her once he gets a single stone. But they do have all the female characters in the battle line up at one point briefly and some teen girl kept screaming Lady Avengers. So maybe that will happen.

So what do you think of the future of the MCU from here

Attached: MCU-Phase-4-Films-In-Development-SR.jpg (2000x1000, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RogerWardell
youtu.be/KeLcRwJ2plA
kmhd.pw/archives/44195
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Captain fungus is base Thanos tier in power

How the hell is the team supposed to be balanced and interesting and the villains threatening with her around?

Havent seen it yet, I just want galactus and the silver surfer and the fantastic 4 to be done justice, but I also just want the mcu to end.

Even Wanda and Thor is that level

>Captain America time travelled back and took the long way home, now super old. Gives shield to Falcon.

Wait so how doe she get old?! I thought the super soldier serum slowed down his age?!

Attached: 1542045249129.jpg (338x408, 32K)

They aren't "Tank a hit from Thanos so easily it hurt him instead" tier

user the man looks great considering he's pushing 130 by the time he's circled back to modern day and had his fun with Peg

Oh fuck I'm dumb.

So whats next:
cosmic shit, aka the hot garbage of Marvel?
the setting of regained properties Fantastic four/ x-men?
legacy heroes taking over?
Just boring shit incoming...oh well

Moon Knight

Attached: Moon Knight.jpg (842x1280, 219K)

Is it just me or is it unironic hipsters shitting on the MCU because it's popular?

so whats the credits, cause I had money on either Galactus being the next big bad or that Wolverine shows up.

I'm seething. They ruined Cap with his ending. I can't even be bothered ti want to go. I'll probably see Spider-Man since he's my boy and I'll check out Eternals. Eternals will probably determine if I still care about Marvel movies.

The russos move to WB and make rock of ages a 20 film saga

No credits scene sadly. Just a tribute.

New galactic scale threat that is built up over several movies and then people ask why Captain Marvel cannot deal with it considering how OP she is in the Marvel movie universe.

Its nothing. Theres no end credit scene from what I heard.

Is it true after FFH the next spider-man movies won't take place in the MCU (though Holland would still portray him)? and it's gonna crossover with Venom

How does Old Cap work exactly? I thought going to the past doesn't change the future. So wouldn't he be in an alternate timeline? Unless small events don't change the timeline.

Cap's ending is selfish
Tony's is selfless and heroic
CAPFAGS BTFO

Attached: iron pepe.png (381x339, 34K)

So what happens to the other Steve Rogers? So he goes back to Peggy in the 1940's. What about that Steve Rogers in the past?

It was a legitimate question of whats next, & no I'm not criticizing it because its popular, never seen it popularized desu, I'm asking because what are you supposed to do after decade long of build up? it is going to implode on itself eventually & I'd rather it happen later than sooner.

Steve Rogers went into the ice remember. It's a loop. Steve was always Peggy's husband and so and so. This is actually fucked up

So Cap banged his niece?

>Rogers
he gets frozen as time intended.

I think the Russo's totally fucked up and created a shit ton of plot holes.

didnt he bang his niece then?

Some dude who leaked Endgame plot a while ago before anything could be taken seriously, has said Thunderbolts and Black Knight are the next properties they're gonna introduce.

He did. That's one the worst parts.

Why doesnt Captain America just run for president? he is everything what Americans want. WW2 vet, literally punched Hitler in the face, so many super heroic things. I'd vote for Rogers.

Forgot the link:
mobile.twitter.com/RogerWardell

uh oh. arent the thunder bolts made up of villians?

>people complain about Wonder Woman being disillusioned by WW2 happening, so she walks away and lets everything wrong in 20th century happen
>Cap walks away and lets everything wrong in the Cold War and afterwards happen just for the pussy
>but muh timeline
He's already a walking paradox.

Attached: 1484969748113.jpg (620x670, 93K)

He went back in time, and spent a couple of decades in the past but in present time, it only took 10 seconds and he came back as an old man. I dont want to give you too many plot specific details.

I'm the OP

Wanda nearly killed Thanos solo, after he spent a bunch of time just taking down Fat Thor, Iron Man and Cap with a hammer.

Infinity War Thanos using multiple stones had a far worse time vs Dr Strange.

Captain Marvel had barely any real screen time. She mainly was just another fighter and easy way to get Tony and Nebula back on earth

No credits, just a Iron Man 1 hammer sound.

I personally am somewhat confused by the time travel. I had a rough night with little sleep and then I had a row of teen girls directly behind me who kept screaming and clapping really loudly. It gave me a headache, so I kinda of got lost with the time travel babble.

I first got the impression that it was a closed loop, the actions always having happened. But that gets proven wrong. I think it is just timelines splitting and merging.

*best
fixed that for you, the Russos know whats up

We already know The Eternals and Shang-Chi are in active development. I the Thunderbolts and Black Knight were in development, we would've heard of them already.

We are getting the Black Widow movie, the Eternals, Shang-Chi, Falcon & the Winter Soldier, The Vision & the Scarlet Witch, Loki and Hawkeye.

why? if anything they should focus on fantastic 4 and xmen introduction. I still want to see Spider-man get his own PTSD from infinity wars.

so in this universe he still let 9/11 happen

that's why he stays out of sight and probably lived in a cabin in the woods. Who knows past Cap might have gotten snapped when present cap was fighting in wakanda.

Dude, no when you have billions of dollars on the line I'm sure they hired a bunch of super smart writers and other experts in the field to be sure everything is intact. I think it was intentional.

I've been told that Doctor Strange isn't even in the movie. Is that true? Feels weird, especially considering the setpieces they've got in the final battle.

Too dark for the Mouse.

So wait did past-Gamora die after the snap or she still alive?

Its fine I saw the movie already. Its just the Cap part thats still confusing me. So Banner did call him back? And he just chose to come back as an old man?

He appears in the final battle along with everyone that died back in Titan.

The mouse had a seperate publishing label for R rated movies before. They sold it though.

This is why time travel is bad, especially for Marvel. They treat the real world as their setting so this is unavoidable.

He's in the movie. He just has a minor role.

A dedication to the people that helped make Marvel Studios and the MCU what it is.

When they say everybody is in the final battle they mean EVERYBODY.

yeah. But think of it this way, you are a presence in a time line only to skip a lot of it, and now any good you did in the future could be completely undone by your actions in the past, like preventing a tradigity. 9/11 isnt the only thing Cap could have prevented. Saved JFK for one instance.

What about hulk heard nothing about him yet?

Don't think she died. She just ran away somewhere. Could be a plot point for GotG3

>This is why time travel is bad, especially for Marvel
I can agree unless you actually make consequences. If you look at Yoko taro's games he has multiple timelines all canon and just chooses to focus on one timeline.

Hulk will never get a major role as long as Universal still has a hold on him. Sad that he turned into Professor Hulk offscreen.

ever watch back to the future? its shit like that.

>Wolverine
So, Yea Forums, who would you cast as him?
>pic related

Attached: american-gods-season-2-mad-sweeney-pablo-schreiber.jpg (825x464, 41K)

off screen?! fucking what?

I just meant hulks role in this movie

that's fucking crazy to take out professor hulk and not show it on screen.

Attached: MV5BYjI2YWE1ODUtNTFjNy00MDgyLWJmNzgtNjBiZWE1NDY1YzFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODgwOTcwMDY@._V1_UY317_CR11,0,21 (214x317, 7K)

>Casting Lanklet as wolverine

Attached: CAwUOdvUkAAEXpR.jpg (412x695, 32K)

Well, Logan IS a manlet

After the timeskip he's just Professor Hulk like its no big deal. So his role is mostly being Banner ,doing science stuffand occasionally being strong because he's also Hulk. Hulk really got shafted in the MCU. Fucking Universal

That's what he meant.

Tom Hardy after he's done with Sony's shit.

Marvel made a contract with Sony that they got to put restrictions on who Sony cast as peter parker, amy pascal apparently wanted him to be a gay minority before Feige told her to fuck off, then put him in 5 MCU movies.
Civil War, Homecoming, IW, Endgame, FFH.

So yeah, now he's no longer marvel property again, and the reason Sony has been doing movies about spidey villains is to set up their own Spider-man Cinematic Universe which is expected to be horrible.

>Hawkeye is fine.

I don't know why this made me laugh.

>Disney is making WHAT IF cartoons based around the MCU
The plot holes are clearly to set that up.

Redpill me on this fungus meme.

>amy pascal apparently wanted him to be a gay minority before Feige told her to fuck off

No fucking way. Sources or it's bullshit.

He is just fine. He's back to being an irrelevant family man.

Google the sony leaked emails.
Feige's notes specifically say that peter/spider-man has to be a straight white male or no deal.

> want source
> its amy pascal
honestly Id believe it, because shes someone who genuinely hates movies.

>So yeah, now he's no longer marvel property again, and the reason Sony has been doing movies about spidey villains is to set up their own Spider-man Cinematic Universe which is expected to be horrible.
Weren’t they doing that with the Andrew Garfield movies?

It is bullshit. Tom Holland was Sony's pick. Disney wanted someone else.

Garfield the Amazing Spider-Man wanted to be Bi and in a relationship with Michael B. Jordan, but Stan said NO!

They were trying yeah, that's why ASM2 just casually ends with teasing the sinister six.
But ASM2 was such a trash fire that they're pretending it didn't happen now.

Loki ?

On retrospect, I think they fucked over the narrative by making Thanos look weak without the Gauntlet. If I was allowed to do over Infinity War, I would've made it so Quill does freak out but they manage to still take away his gauntlet. The following would've been Thanos still winning since he's Thanos. The Black Order are abit weak so beating them is unsatisfying. The Outsiders are lacking core abilities like invisibility. They could've even saved on CGI that way. Beating Thanos in End Game with the gauntlet with Tony's sacrifice would've made more sense because Thanos is strong even without the Gauntlet. Right now Tony barely sacrificed himself while Thanos can still be beaten by Strange/ Captain Marvel/Thor or a combination of all 3.

Hell considering he came back as an old man and Peggy is dead and Sharon was nowhere in sight in the last two movies who is to say Old man Steve isn't still banging her

Nothing seriously? Thats lame.

thanos was about to say something but Thor cut his head off
BROS WHAT WAS HE TRYING TO SAY?

That's pretty gross, user.

Assuming you're not being sarcastic, lol no. It's more like they knew this movie was going to make a fuckloads of money and didn't give a shit about quality.

They really shit the bed with this

The Russos made it possible.

It's always an issue with big crossovers but I still can't believe they flopped on the conclusion.

>old woman x young man = good
>old man x young woman = bad

They made the money, they don't care. Marvel Studios needs to suffer a huge loss in a very expensive movie in order for them to seriously start trying again. It's why the first Iron man was such a good movie in the first place, there was a lot on the line and they didn't have the benefit of the MCU so they had to try.

>old woman x young man = good
That's never been true, most guys barf at that idea not to mention they are biologically driven to seek younger women while young women seek older men.

And now with no post credits to hint anything at all a new big bad, future MCU films is never gona make this fuckload of money ever again and its only way for them is downward from point foward.

Out of literally EVERYONE Thor could have given the throne to, why Valkyrie of all people? She spent half of Ragnarok either drunk off her ass or running away from her problems, usually both at the same time. She ran away for fucking CENTURIES. She's a proud alcoholic. She is literally the last person who should be made god-queen of Asgard.

This movie felt like Hickman wrote it. Let's just blow it up and see what happens. We also have no idea how to close all the plot threads that make sense for each character.

She's a woman and this movie does a lot to try to get brownie points for female empowerment. I find it weird that Black Widow wasn't there for the girl power role call scene.

Because she's black

The yass kween moments are so fucking blunt in this movie. We get it. You want female avengers but at least do it in a smart way. Thor giving Asgard to Valyrie also fucks over Thor's character arc that was started in his first movie

Sounds like a young mcu thor maybe.
I wouldn't mind it if the valkyrie actress wasn't so fucking horrible.

She's too busy being dead user. Maybe watch the movie first.

>fucks over Thor's character arc that was started in his first movie
Remember how Thor 3 was about how he didn't need his hammer, and then how he spends almost all of Avengers 3 trying to get a new one?

To be fair, I mean, he did outright say in Ragnarok that he would love to give the throne to anyone else. Except Hel. He really, really didn't want to be king.

who cares now that Thor is joining the Guardians there's a chance that they will meet Bill on their adventures and Thor gives him the hammer

Figured he'd give it toBucky

I don't think we're ever seeing Bill.

Thor 3 wasn't so much about how he didn't need his hammer and more that he didn't need his hammer to draw out his problem. The problem is that Infinity War immediately establishes that his power isn't actually enough. Without Stormbreaker, he is entirely powerless against Thanos.

say what nigger?

Attached: 63f1e6df6dd9904af455784f5eb587f40787c149_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

>>Thor has left Asgard to Valkyrie and is with Guardians.
James Gunn directing Thor in Guardian's v3? Yes please. Just please fuck off with the bathroom humor of Vol.2.

Thank god for that. Can you imagine the CG? I guarantee you that the day Beta Ray Bill appears in the big screen is the day that everyone wishes he didn't. CG isn't yet at a level where that could ever look good.

>James Gunn directing Thor in Guardian's v3
Thor is gonna be a pedo now....great

They didn't know what the fuck to do with Thor so had him be the meme man big lebowski who plays Fortnite.

Not as bad as the Hulk dabbing.

single handedly saves the entire MCU
APOLOGIZE

Attached: Ant-Man-2015-556cccf19f438.jpg (1100x733, 121K)

A statue on screen for 2 seconds doesn't count.
I'm more afraid they wouldn't be able to do him justice and they'd make him feel like a pale imitation

Eternals has to be really fucking good if the want to get people to give a shit about the new MCU but I guess aside from the BP movies and GotG vol. 3 most people are probably going to peaceout or leave it for Disney+ viewing or pirate them.Iron Man and Avengers is what made the MCU succesful and the first GotG was unique enough that it got people onboard even more. But a lot of the movies that came in in the three phases have been pretty subpar.

> Without Stormbreaker, he is entirely powerless against Thanos.
Not quite.
They fought in a confined space ship in the middle of space. There was no way he could let loose like he did against Hela without destroying the ship and sending all the Asgardians into the void possibly killing them.
Same reason he didn't use lightning in his fight with Hulk on the Helcarrier in the 1st Avengers.

If he's weaker than Hel, he'd be weaker than Thanos.

maybe should have changed the filename there, user

I wouldn't get my hopes up since Gunn has been pretty adamant about not wanting Avengers in the GotG, at least when people asked him about having those characters in his movies. And Taika is already pitching a Thor 4 according to Tessa Thompson.

Also I am sure forcing a character on Gunn is the equivalent of wanting him to piss on that character. Look forward to Thor being a giant idiot and doing nothing on GotG vol 3 just so Gunn can fill his quota of having Thor but also not having to deal with him in a significant way.

So Cap 1 is Peggy, that means that Capsicle will still fuck Agent 13 right?

>Thor has left Asgard to Valkyrie and is with Guardians. Guardians now have a sacrificed Gamora and a time loop murder-suicide of Nebula to deal with.
Well se wasn't sacrificed Gamora, she's past Gamora who was still with Thanos and never encountered the Guardians. Also knowing Gunn I look forward to Peter Quill pinning on her and the movie leading us to believe they'll end up together again only for Gamora to end up falling for Adam Warlock (who will also most likely find himself in a similar situation that she did with Thanos but with Ayesha).

>But a lot of the movies that came in in the three phases have been pretty subpar.
This, the only movies that weren't were the movies that had superhero teams in it like Captain America Civil War and GoTG2.

Have to forgo his name and change his identity in order to avoid changing the future. There are 2 Steve Rogers in the past. One frozen in ice post-WWII and another Steve Rogers from the future that survived the events of Endgame.

Avengers are not going to be as interesting with 4 of the main team gone or dead. It's just going to be new characters and side characters teamed up.

Captain Marvel, War Machine, Okoye, and Scarlet Witch does not sound like a fun movie at all.

Isn't Spider-Man technically an Avenger?

Depends, would Disney have to make another deal with Sony?

> We will never have a serious toned Russo directed Thor & Black Panther team up movie with them standing as royal equals and facing African/Egyptian gods.
Fuck Kevin Feige so much.

Both are disgusting.

Well he now has a fat, middle aged, loser alcoholic shithead Thor to work with. So his character is pretty well assassinated already.

Time to shift over to Fantastic Four being the main team of the universe.

Hela is more powerful than Odin. Odin is more powerful than Thanos and one of the main reasons he stayed away from Asgard. Odin confirmed that Thor is more powerful than Odin. Thus Thor is more powerful than Thanos.

Only problem is that when Thor fought Thanos the first time, he was already in possession of an Infinity Stone. And the fact that Thor can't use his lightning powers in a spaceship without fear of blowing it up and killing the Asgardian survivors in the process.

Even then, the fact that Thanos had the Infinity Stones meant that Thor absolutely needed a weapon anyway.

Gunn can't do anything worse to Thor that the Russos already did. The Russos character assassinated Thor and took away all his character growth.

Why do they want Thor as a Guardian so fucking bad?

The rot for Thor's character started in Thor 3, let's be real here.

Considering those are busts of past champions, wouldn't that imply he's dead?

What's the word on Quicksilver or Rescue?

>Peter Quill going through all that shit for Gamora only to get cucked by a younger perfect golden Glamrock Space Jesus who might be played by Zac Efron or Lucas Till according to rumors.
I can see it.

Because he went to space and has chemistry with Rocket? I honestly don't know but fuck it he got shat on so badly I don't care anymore.

I'd imagine dead, but they could always say he earned his freedom or something.

Thor is just weaker than Thanos. He lost to Thanos twice, and the only time he did well was when he caught Thanos by surprise and hit him while Thanos was not fighting back.

Beta Ray Bill is a cyborg, chances are he might possess a degree of longevity. His entire body was genetically modified. His face isn't even his original face. Might be even worse off than Cyborg in the percentage of his original body remaining department.

>captain marvel
the bitch that goes hurr other planets need saving? she's staying as a space cop rather than an avenger
>okoye
stays in wakanda with panther
the only avengers left are
>falcon now cap
>hulk
>war machine
>scarlet
>spiderman
I guess you can turn ant/wasp into one but outside of them everyone else have their own kingdom/realm/dimension/whatever to take care off

I'd like to think so, would love to see him on screen.

Honestly most of this shit wouldn't be so bad if we got animated movies.short cartoons that were based on older stories or original ones that didn't suck the MCU cock so hard. Maybe an animated adaptation of Walt Simonson's Thor or animated Annihilation but it's not going to happen.

I guess at least Spider-Man gets his PS4 game and Spider-Verse.

>Spider-Verse
Utter garbage

So does Spider-Man even have any connections to any Avengers other than Tony? He talked briefly to a few of them but he has no friends in that group.

Why does everyone Avengers film need to fucking end with a big CGI army battle. If they knew it was going to be like this why'd they fucking bother having one in Wakanda last movie?

Will Thor keep the gut?

Third act CG battles are a problem with most capeshit these days, not just Avengers

>mfw Captain Falcon

Suddenly my interest in the Disney+ show show way the fuck up

Also, I assume Past!Loki warping away with the Cube/Space Stone is probably gonna lead into his series.

Attached: cap.png (500x378, 194K)

they are two different movie

First confrontation was on the spaceship when Thanos had an Infinity Stone. Which we can assumed that he definitely used based on the events of Infinity War and spoilers of Endgame.

Second confrontation did caught Thanos by surprise. Still an impressive feat since Stormbreaker cut through the combine might of the Infinity Gauntlet with all the Infinity Stones. There is no denying that.

Third confrontation doesn't count given Thanos's state based on spoilers.

Fourth confrontation is debatable since movie isn't out yet. But it will depend if Thanos was using the Infinity Stones or not. And given the current state of Thor, he is no longer in peak condition and thus not at his best.

That is still a real no fun team.

I like fat Thor

Hammer went back to the past

Jesus Thor just got shat on and for fucking what?

>while young women seek older men.
Only applies to rich men. Once men inevitably start balding and getting a beer belly and erectile dysfunction and saggy balls it's all over.

There's also Bucky, ANTS, Wasp and Pepper/Rescue. Maybe Valkyrie too

Where the fuck did Steve even put the hammer?

They made Thor too powerful and thus had to negate him somehow or reduce his overall effectiveness.

It started in Thor, by removing his powers and making a significant chunk of the movie comedy surrounding his incongruity with Migard they set him up to be a joke permanently.

>>Captain America time travelled back and took the long way home, now super old. Gives shield to Falcon.
How the hell does this time travel work in the MCU? I've heard people say that it's alternate realities similar to DBZ, so the timeline they tampered in to collect the stones don't affect the original timelin. So Cap traveled to the past of alt-timeline to return that timeline's stone but decided to stay in that alt-timeline, so how did get return to the original timeline where he is now an oldman to pass down a shield to Falcon?

How fucking gay the MCU is, "he had an infinity stone so ge punch harder" unless he had the power gem, he should be using the actual ability of the gem.

How the fuck could he prevent 9/11 and save JFK? He doesn't have premonition

At the very least Guardians 3 will give us some glorious Quill/Thor banter

Attached: 1532985016941.gif (500x260, 3.97M)

So Rescue is a thing? Do they bring Quicksilver back? Or maybe any other surprise resurrections?

what, do want him to die alone?

How could they destroy what little we got of Steve's character development, in a few minutes? I can't believe the Joe Biden cameo.

Yes

No Every death that didn't get Snapped still stuck (Gamora's a special case cus its the past version of her now in the current timeline). For now at least anyways, Vis might come back in Scarlet's Disney+ series, and Past!Loki escapes with the SPace stone so that may lead to his series.

When Thanos attack Thor and Hulk, he only had the Power Stone. The only thing the Power Stone is capable of doing is making things significantly more powerful. Can't really warp space, bend reality and fire energy beams with it.

>There was no other way

>"Y'know, with the benefit of hindsight-"

Iron Heart, Secret Empire, anything for those wokebux they are going start making in Phase 4.

Zemo led Americops for BP2 please

Some other user in Yea Forums believes that Cap managed to return to the original timeline only after Peggy died or when she developed dementia. So Cap lived the majority of his life in another timeline until the very last moment where he returned to the original timeline to give Sam his shield and pass down the role of Captain America.

HE is coming!
HE who hungers!

Homecoming set up Miles, and Feige already confirmed Kamala's coming.

Attached: miles and kam.jpg (1242x1878, 866K)

>alternate realities similar to DBZ
nonexistent?

>It was Peggy's dream
Or maybe Cap snapped for himself.

Still with Sam getting the Shield we may see a BP2/Sam Wilson/Rhodey Collab for Secret Empire as all three struggle to cope with the future in the face of a new threat where Zemo and his Americops are just the face of a new world order that threatens to undo everything the Avengers did

He still had the time gps. He could have just taken his sweet time coming back.

>mfw they actually put this moment in

The fucking madmen

Attached: evil cap.jpg (417x417, 59K)

>Oldman Steve
I thought the serum enhanced everything, including lifespan. Are you telling me Steve ages normally? What kind of superhuman serum only gives a human-long lifespan?

Dude's looking pretty good for 130.

Pretty based. It was also a good callback to Winter Soldier.

>Gives shield to Falcon.
Fuck this shit, MCU skipping capbucky is gonna its doom.

He was frozen when he was what... 30?
Time he travelled back was another 10 or so years after he woke up, so he was 40.
He probably travelled back to late 1940s, lived through till 2020 again. Another 60 or so years give or take.
Looks pretty good for 100.

Brie's feet are so fucked up with fungal infection and collapsed veins that she makes Christina Hendricks' mutant bunions, Uma Thurman's skis and Katie Holmes' claws look good in comparison.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet.jpg (700x700, 38K)

How was Steve even there as an old man?

Didn't he go to an alternate timeline to put the stones back, then stay with the chick. How could he then be back at sitting on the bench?

Fucking, movies cant use time travel right.

Movies be like wanting to use time travel for the sake of it without wanting to deal with the consequences

There's a few villains still running around in the MCU. Zemo, Crossbones, Abomination, Justin Hammer, the Vulture, the Leader and i think it's implied the Mandarin exists.
It wouldn't be farfetched to have Zemo, Abomination and Justin Hammer being part of a Thunderbolts lineup. Hell, get Ghost in it and we're set.

We will get secret empire though. So stop resisting

Attached: 1521230164511.jpg (1988x2211, 1.81M)

>Crossbones
Pretty sure he died in Civil War

Because he knew for decades where they would be while he took the long way home?

So why did Hulk act like such a bitch in Infinity War?

It's been a while, was this the event where they used Kraven to hunt down some cosmic cube-girl?

Russos don't care about Hulk.

Maybe they love the Infinite Crusade. I liked it, space thor and space x-men were always one of my favorite story arcs.

but he was in an alternate timeline

The Champion could warp time and space with just the power gem though.

>Steve was fucking his own niece the whole time in TWS/Civil War
>becomes a time paradox but lets 9/11, bucky’s torture, the Stark deaths etc happen anyway

I thought the Russos were Capfags, what gives?

Caps successfully went back to the past and cucked Peggy's husband until he grew to an old man to reunite the avengers. Hail Hydra.

I understood it like this: If one of the Infinity Stones gets taken away it will cause a reality to appear unless the Infinity Stone is taken back to the exact same place and time so essentially it was never gone. That's why the Ancient One didn't want to give hers away. If there exist multiple timelines nothing would make sense because you'd have timelines where everything is screwed over (why don't they care about that?) and there is the potential danger that someone from a different timeline appears and goes in the main timeline to fix their timeline.

>cucked Peggy's husband
lol, Peggy's husband wasn't shown because of this

Its just split timelines. Otherwise Nebula killing her past self and surviving would be impossible.

WANDAVISION
Likely IMHO plot:
Vision is rebuilt but has no emotions, yet still remembers he had feelings. As such he honours those feelings by staying with Wanda.

Wanda and Vision retire as they had planned to (note the people they had made promises to are both gone).

Simon Williams is an actor known for playing action heroes, and is playing Tony Stark in a movie, he meets and befriends Wanda when they talk about Tony, and he helps her and Vizh find a home.

Wanda tries to restore Vision's humanity. Chthon blesses Vision with a new soul, but this also enables him to possess and manipulate Vision.

Chthon uses Wanda's powers to warp reality around her to play mind games.

Agatha Harkness shows up and teaches Wanda how to truly master her Chaos Magic, and she uses it to free Vision. She possibly visits New Salem.

Chthon then moves onto a local bigot, Erik Williams, and turns him into Grim Reaper. He and Vision fight.

Grim Reaper kills Simon, but Wanda saves him, she uses her magic to transform him into a being of pure energy.

Wanda goes to her birthplace Wundagore Mountain, finding Everbloom, Living Clay, and a Chthonic temple. She discovers an essence their that came from her and Vision's desires. She seeks to free it from Chthon.

She goes to the Flickering Realms, and, because Chthon is a part of her, she is one of he few beings in the universe who can hurt him. A battle ensues.

She directs her love for Vizh into Chthon's essence causing him to shudder, and this releases the soul shard back into the Earth dimension.

Elsewhere, that day, a boy called Billy Caplan is born.

That's my rough theory.

Peggy's husband was Cap.

Not the Defenders, tho

I see him more of a Sabertooth

I hate that they turned Thor's guilt over failing to stop Thanos into a joke.

But Cap dated Peggy's daughter.

I'll just say it's a damn good time to be a Cap fan, between the Avengers Assemble, finally using Mjolnir and the happy ending he got the Russos really did my boy good

Niece. It’s still pretty gross.

Attached: B3A12CE2-8DD1-48F3-A31C-6D6E719DDF66.png (600x505, 588K)

IMHO They did that scene to cover their asses over that potential fridging controversy.

The decline of the MCU, slow at first and then hard and fast the way we like it. They have no choice but to bring in nu-marvel characters (everyone ready for Falcon as Captain America Must Pay Reparations, Miles "I'm 50% black which makes me 100% black" Morales, Kamala "Delicious Infidel Meat" Khan, and Captain Fungus? Well, its Yea Forums so yeah some of you are). Prepare for the many articles written about how incel rage and racist are the cause for the decline (as if either have the influence).

Attached: 1556075838985.png (380x467, 18K)

is it true that Cap says hail hydra

Yes, but there is context for it

Yes, he was a secret hydra agent.

yeah he says it in a recreation of this scene

Attached: 1543466167493.webm (720x300, 388K)

Right after plowing his niece.

But the most important question for G3
Will they set up Quill and Kitty to happen

>people claiming it's shit based on text spoilers

You retards never change.

Attached: isn't.out.yet..jpg (802x437, 84K)

He never pushed his part of the time machine and stayed in the past so he could live/retire with Peggy as her nameless husband. He just knew he couldn’t tell the other avengers until the battle was over and he made sure his younger self got sent back

>I AM SILLY

Also overwhelming consensus of people actually watching it is that it's good.

It looks like Kathyln Kennedy/Rian Johnson's curse have found their way to the MCU.

I'm honestly done w/ Marvel as a whole after Endgame. Not because its getting too sjw or political but mainly because its boring and the Feige's formula is choking them leaving no room to expand or grow.

YES! YES! YES! YES!

Pleb.

Bullshit. The Russos have always been Tony cucks and that's why he got almost the same screentime as Steve in Civil War and he got a hero's ending in Endgame while Steve got the worst, most cowardly one. Unfucking forgivable. And they kept going on about how satisfying this would be.

During the entirety of the five-year timeskip, Valkyrie literally led New Asgard by herself while Thor sat around, played Fortnite, drank beer and got fat. She's also the only remaining of asgard's elite warriors, literally all of Thor's close friends including Heimdall and Loki died. Who would you give it to?

There's no way they make any more Avengers movies. They'll probably do New Avengers (pray for the Defenders as part of the team) or Thunderbolts if they do another big team-up.

People like McDonald's too, doesn't mean it isn't shit

A-Force is also very likely.

is loki still dead?

>Who would you give it to?
Definitely not the character who was cast as black for MUH DIVERSITY
Very sad that you fall for (((their))) tricks willingly

You know, except for the character assassination.

>Ant-Man movies are small in the grand scheme of things.
Guess who is laughing now. It's funny that everytime Ant-Man appears in a event, he ends up as a MVP

Who's inbetween Black Panther and the Eternals?

Also is the eternals worth reading?

I'm probably not going to watch the MCU past Endgame, though I might for Shang-Chi if it's an actual martial arts movie and not a superhero movie wearing its skin

that doesn't make any sense.

Do they have any scene where the original 6 Avengers fight together? Even if they replace Hank and Jan with Hope and Scott

>help Cap get to the jet on Civil War
>help the entire MCU on Endgame
based

No but you see the circle shot from 2012 again. Nat gets dead so she never has the chance to fight alongside everyone else. Thor, Tony and Steve team up for a bit and that part is awesome.

Circle shot with every hero or just the big 3? Why don't they give Hulk as much attention as them?

are Cap, Thor and Tony the Trinity of Marvel?

Cap, Spider-Man and Wolverine are

My interest in the MCU and capeshit media is waning. Outside of peak comic kino (60s Marvel and 80s DC), I'm not even that interested in the source material these days.

I liked Dr Strange and BP enough to look forward to the sequels. Probably GOTG3 too. I'm looking for Spider-Man to rejoin the Sony Verse after this next one. Maybe it'll finally be good when he's not just playing Iron Boy in another city.

Master of Kung Fu was a great comic, so even if the movie is Captain Resting Bitchface trash, at least they can't ruin the comics.

Carol has never had a good comic to ruin, she was always best as that coma patient where Rogue got her powers from. Disney doesn't have enough money to make me care about her.

They've never been as big as Spiderman.

Popularity tiers is
>Spidey
>Ironman, Hulk, Thor, Cap
>X-Men
>FF
>Other Avengers
>Supernatural and Cosmic Marvel Heroes

The one from The Avengers movie. You know the one. It hardly counts though.

Of the MCU yes and they play that up during and before the final fight. They are the ones who confront Thanos.

This

Historically, yeah but in the past year Black Panther has had a major rise in popularity. Whether that trend stays or not is up in the air.

I'd also put Hulk just under Thor, Cap and Tony

I'm literally only invested in the mcu because of mah boi strange so that's all I'm going to actually follow from now on

Current:
>Bruce
>Rhodey
>Sam
>Wanda
>Bucky
>Scott(?)
>Peter

Off-World:
>Thor

Affiliated:
>T'Challa
>Carol
>Clint's Kid

Retired:
>Steve
>Clint

Dead:
>Tony
>Natasha
>Visipon

This sound about right?

I’d say at this point other Avengers are above FF, sadly

>Whether that trend stays or not
It won't

Movie makes a point of showing that people died as a result of people getting dusted, like how that helicopter in the infinity war post credits crashed into a building or all the car accidents.
>tony doesn’t want all that death and destruction undone because it would mean a little kid wouldn’t be born
>selfless and heroic

Ok

Is it a loop or is it not a loop? Didn’t they do loop breaking shit like nebula killing her old self? How is this bullshit looped?

People already are complaining you troglodyte

Wait I know you

He says it to get rumlow to give him the teaser act in the past

People liking garbage doesn’t make it not garbage

This doesn't gibe with the FFH leaks or Feige talking about a planned Spider-man trilogy years ago.

Yes
Though he is in the movie as Loki during A1, he is still dead in the end

It’s not gonna stay.
Every movie since civil war they’ve proven they don’t know what to do with the character.
In this one they prove the writers don’t even know what he’s saying when he speaks a different language.

“Yibambe” means “hold”
It makes sense in infinity war because he’s telling his troops to wait. It’s an homage to Braveheart. They’re getting charged and he’s telling them “wait... wait... wait... NOW!”
In endgame he chants it as his army is literally marching through a portal to New York. The writers clearly don’t even know what they’re having their character say.

>>Carol has never had a good comic to ruin, she was always best as that coma patient where Rogue got her powers from
t. casual
Carol was never in a coma

No, he says it when he's standing in front of the portal and the army stops behind him.

Counts kid isn’t doing shit. Guaranteed
The Russo’s cast one of their daughters in the role as a brief fun little cameo. Idk why I still have faith in them after this movie. I guess I don’t. But I’ve got faith they wouldn’t do something as stupid as the blatant nepotism of casting a non actor in a recurring role in the franchise just because she’s their daughter.

The worst thing is Pete mentions that no time passed for him while he was dusted.
So why is he still with the exact same class of kids if 5 years has passed for half of them?

Hawkeye will retire forever, and Hulk is out of commission probably, this really is the end of the OG avengers

Ok, fair point if that’s true. I gotta rewatch.
Only saw it once and there was so much going on on screen.

Yeah, forget all this shit about time travel because that's never going to come up again and therefore isn't a real plothole.

Bruce bringing half the population forward five years because Tony had a kid in that intervening time is the real plot hole.

Actually I'm second guessing myself now but I think that's what happened.

He course of action going forward would be using the fantastic four to tie the MCU together because each current upcomming hero/movie fits with the FF's known adventures

>Spiderman has always been a kind of 5th to the Four, with Johnny as one of his best friends
>Pym and Reed are rivals and adventures in Subatomica would be a fun romp
>Skrulls and Kreed are now in the MCU which always see the Four somehow get tangled up in the mess. They could team up with either Carol or the Guardians of the Galaxy after getting caught in the middle of a war. Maybe even have the Silver Surfer come back.
>Usual Science vs. Magic shenanigans the FF get tied up in with Dr. Strange
>It's not too far fetched to have Wakanda or the Eternals in a Fantastic Four plot
>Could easily include Atlantis or the Savage Land as plots in their own original movies.
>Doctor Doom would work perfectly as bridging big bad guy to something like Galactus

And it’s the end of me caring. Well, aside from FFH. I only care about mysterio because I’ve been waiting for him to hit the big screen for 20 years, I remember writing my own comics about him facing a spider and hulk team up as a kid, photocopying them and handing them out to kids in school. if I ever find a copy in my attic or whatever I’ll upload to Yea Forums just for fun. I’m sure they’re way more autistic than I remember.

Remember when the X-Men where just below spidey? It kinda hurts man

The worst thing about that with bringing them 5 years forward is what someone else said here. It’s the most selfish thing in the franchise. Half a decade of pain and suffering and death and destruction for the entire universe only because tony doesn’t want to put a different baby in Pepper. It’s the most selfish decision I think we’ve ever seen a character make in the MCU.

>X-men vs. Capcom used to be enough

Also lol I think this is the first time in a while when I’ve gotten two (you)s in one reply. Thanks fren for some good discussion.

I have a feeling that the next big villain is going to be Kang, first of all the introduction of Time Travel but secondly ending it on the hammering from Iron Man 1 (pretty sure that's what that was) made me think of him for some reason.

MVC3 plot is literally better than MCU at this point.

If they roll back 5 years they are killing every single one born during that time, and negating ALL their accomplishments. Keeping it is the right choice

It's a difficult question because really Tony isn't the only one, he's just emblematic - the previous scene where Steve tells people to move on is meant to be instructive I think. On the one hand yes, people died but in the succeeding five years people moved on and got new lives, is it really fair the for avengers to undo that entire five year span? All the new people born, all the relationships that were forged in that five year span, etc.

It's morally complex.

If leaks are to believed, Quentin is a cia agent and isn’t using special effects but rather more Chitari tech. So, don’t be too stoked for accurate mysterio, despite having an accurate suit

on top of that, why does spidey abandon New York after a way fucking bigger battle just happened in New York? The final fight of endgame happens upstate and Pete fucks off to Europe despite knowing that the aftermath of that battle is gonna cause way more crime and most of the people looking after New York are now gone.

I hate when they do a reset button and all but a few people realize what has happened. This was a different (and better) alternative.

t. I think I’m better than people because I spend more time on consuming literal shit

surely they'll make their own Illuminati now right? yeah Thanos is dead but there are still other threats out there

So Peter really doesn't know anyone in the current Avengers lineup. Who's gonna be his new best friend?

Why didn't they just use the time stone to reverse Tony's fucked up body after using the infinity stones?
Why the fuck was Doctor Strange relegated to holding off the water from drowning everyone instead of leaving it to the many other wizards there, I wanted to see him fight and use all sorts of trippy looking magic.

>tony not in the illuminati
Good. Besides Reed, he's the actual worst

The stones don't exist in the present day because Steve puts them back at the end of the movie.

What they really need to be guarding is Tony's time machine.

>Why the fuck was Doctor Strange relegated to holding off the water from drowning everyone instead of leaving it to the many other wizards there
Once he started it's not like he could stop. People were busy

Having someone cease to exist is not the same as killing them

Where does Silver Surfer fall: FF or Cosmic Marvel?

He was uber popular throughout the 90s and I'd say he's still more popular than a lot of the Avengers especially as a Jack Kirby (creator)/Stan Lee(damn good writer for SS) original hero

It literally is, if you made the decision for them to be gone from existence

>So what do you think of the future of the MCU from here
To slowly fade into obscurity because no one will care since end game is done

Scott Eastwood.

You guys have a really good point. It is definitely morally complex. I still think stark chooses it for selfish reasons. That being said, I’m not sure where I stand on it.
I guess I agree and think that it’s better that they don’t change the past but rather bring people back for the future. But as a counterpoint the film clearly doesn’t agree with that concept given the ending they give for cap.
It’s sad when the trailers understood cap better.
One of them had clips of Steve over Peggy telling him “the world has changed. None of us can go back. The best we can do is to start over.”

>Silver Surfer would make much cooler cosmic hero than Captain Marvel
>Not!New Gods is getting a movie before Silver Surfer or FF as a Jack Kirby property

I like it user but I don't think they're going to touch any Fox properties for at least 5 years

>I still think stark chooses it for selfish reasons.
He definitely does and that's largely why Bruce bows to his whims on it. Still, just because Stark is being selfish about it doesn't mean he doesn't have a point, I guess.

Definitely better for the universe going forward. The question still stand though about if it was a good character decision
They easily could have said they couldn’t undo the events after the snap. They’re the writers. But they chose to say they could and then didn’t. The question becomes why the writers made that choice.

We've got setup for Kang at least, right?

>the main hero is mega man and he’s the one that gets the final shot
Kino

>But as a counterpoint the film clearly doesn’t agree with that concept given the ending they give for cap.
That isn't a counterpoint, it's not even related. Cap wasn't resetting shit

He's the only part of the MCU I care about anymore. What's his deal? Was he fun?

Attached: Ant-Man_(Scott_Lang).jpg (250x369, 62K)

>t. Doesn’t realize the entire point of the illuminati is that it’s heroes getting the closest they ever can get to being a league of villains.

He's integral to saving the universe.

Oops wrong mvc

Thor becomes Volstagg.

Nah.

Worst as in he wasn't doing jack shit besides pad the plot

Reed I was actually talking about him being morally wrong, sorry I got scrambled a little

>Silver Surfer would make much cooler cosmic hero than Captain Marvel
I refuse to believe somebody could actually believe this.

Attached: crol.png (527x720, 547K)

Its not Tony's time machine, dunno who made that one at the end.

You'd think they'd want one of their best fighters to help out against the alien generals instead of holding off water for most of the fight.
Why didn't he just turn the water into something else or move it into the mirror dimension?
Doctor Strange got shafted so hard in this movie, which is a shame after seeing how cool his fight was in Infinity War.

Strange was never really a "hero" in the traditional sense

I'm calling it his because he invented it but I guess it's technically Bruce's. What I'm getting at is that the Avengers now posses THE most powerful weapon in the universe - actual time travel.

TO BE FAIR the water would do way more damage than generals if he fell

But yeah guess we have to look to strange 2 to get some more meaty magic. Can't wait for nightmare in particular

>even implying that non-character powerlevel garbage could be better than the Surfer
wew

Unironically they’ll probably do captain marvel.
I’m still seething they never gave him a single scene with Cap other than a couple lines of dialogue while they were fighting
>tfw you’ll never get anything resembling this scene on the big screen
youtu.be/KeLcRwJ2plA

Attached: C44EF95B-357A-4A5E-9438-8C69DE8E321D.jpg (360x202, 8K)

Yeah that's my major problem going forward.
Like even though the stones don't exist in their world anymore, they can always pop back and grab one for fun.
amongst other problems that can just be solved by time travel.

>Man on a contemplative journey through space helping those he finds along the way like Kain from Kung Fu while dispelling philosophical advice to alien races
>More boring than JOINTHEARMY Propaganda girl

I did always love the dynamic between Cap and Spidey in the comics

Attached: cap.png (482x484, 218K)

Strange. Strange and Spidey always had a fun as hell dynamic

>yfw Kang infiltrates Avengers HQ or wherever they're gonna put it and steal the time machine

Attached: 1553715183166.gif (220x233, 273K)

Old man cap plus he knows War Machine doesn't he?

WAIT so Strange still has the timestone at the end ?

The whole fight was unironically terrible.
Ever since LotR came out every big final fight in Hollywood needs to be cavalry charge. It made more sense for this battle scale to be in IW but in endgame it should have been just the heroes we’ve grown to love. No giant army vs another giant army. Infinity war unironically ended up with way better fight scenes.
This one made zero sense. Especially the YAAAS QUEEEN blitzkrieg that amounted to nothing. It showed the Russo’s stopped caring about having the avengers make tactical decisions. In A1 the avengers were put in specific roles strategically. Just watch caps orders after the circle shot. In infinity war shit made sense too with where they put everyone. In endgame they just pulled every one of the few female character they could think of and regardless of strategic value or how powers or character played off one another three them all into one order of the battle. So retarded. They’re all trying to bring the gauntlet to the van? Carol makes sense because she can fly over the horde of aliens. So why is mantis there instead of rhodes and Sam Wilson?
Why the FUCK did wasp abandon the prep work of the quantum tunnel only to show up in that shot when clearly getting the quantum tunnel up and running is the MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THAT BATTLE? And she knows the science way better than anyone else does. Is she just like “hold on Scott, I’ll be right back, I gotta pose all the way on the other side of this battlefield with other women so twitter will like it?”

Why didn’t cap reset shit? He clearly could. I mean nebula killed last nebula and it didn’t make a paradox. Why did cap sit idly by while hydra was doing all that shit for all those years? Why didn’t he rescue Bucky?

Ant-Man and his Giant-Man form is really strong. He beats on of the giant flying whales with a single punch and stomps Cull Obsidian.

Attached: 2018-05-12_00h23_58.png (537x604, 521K)

But to bring it back to the original point I was trying to make, tony isn’t selfless in what he does in the movie. It’s largely selfish. And to pretend like it isn’t is to ignore what happens in the film.

Still Kino.

you know why Peggy's husband never made an appearance? that was Cap, hes not doing anything so the history won't change

Pretty sure past Gamora either ran away or went back to her timeline, seeing as Quill is searching for her and she didn't appear anywhere since the battle ended.

I don't mind the cavalry vs cavalry, but I wish put more focus on a rematch fight with Thanos's 4 generals though, would like to see Banner have a rematch with the big guy general as Hulk or Doctor Strange getting a rematch with the magic general.
Instead they just died off screen after everyone got counter snapped by Tony

t. Foid who agrees with state sanctioned child murder

Wtf Strange doesn't even get a rematch? Goddamnit

>letting Strange steal the spotlight again

Does Spider-Man do anything at all?

The larger question is was there a single ant he controlled in endgame? Civil war proved the Russo’s don’t know what to do with that aspect of his power set
I want ANTS
Are any in this movie?

Attached: 802A916C-C4F4-428B-83DF-6B983D1F5142.jpg (739x415, 21K)

>implying Strange isn't the best MCU character
Plus his powers are interesting, him being in the spotlight is a ok for me

He and Iron Man hug again.

No worries. I was projecting shit I don’t like onto you.
Honestly I think Illuminati is one of those things that dope in concept but poor inexecution. I’d love to see it done justice.

Awww

Das gay

yeah i know but the movie is about the avengers not him, wait for his next movie.

The worst is that the ancient one plays up how powerful strange is, only for him to job in the same movie.

not everything is about dc, companyfag. christ..

REAL question is?
Does Cap go Avengers Assemble?

Also now I hope the Black Widow movie is a Gamora+BW adventure on the soul stone.

Old Man Cap makes no sense he'd rescue frozen Bucky, he'd uproot HYDRA from SHIELD

Eh I actually liked Hickman's run, mainly because I liked his Strange though

He activated instant kill mode and killed a bunch of alien mooks.

I don't think I have seen anything about acual ants in Endgame, which is a shame.

He didn't exactly job, he just didn't do too much

Plus he hasn't reached his peak yet, he ain't even sorcerer supreme

>can hold off 4 stone Thanos
>not even sorcerer supreme
nerf when

It’s so tiresome knowing that the avengers are gonna face huge world altering new bad guys but Steve would rather dance with Peggy than stop them.
The MCU is done for me. I’m gonna hold onto what captain America in taught me up until this film and try to be a better person in my life. But I’ve got no desire to watch anything going forward. Bye, guys.

Hopefully never, he'll need it for Shuma or hell even Nightmare

You have autism my man

WAIT!!

So those who survived the snap are 5 years older right?

I guess I’m ok with army vs army in the background but I want actual character driven final battles. Sad part about that though is it’d kinda end up like bigguy va Batman in tdkr.
All in all the fight on titan was kino and outclasses the fight at the avengers facility by fucking miles.

God, this movie was a disappointment. I know it was gonna be hard to do but I had faith they could pull it off. Clearly they couldn’t.

Fuck this movie then.
No ants in civil war. No ants in endgame.
The Russo’s don’t know how to use Scott or Hope’s powerset outside of changing size. Into the trash it goes.

Dude can barely act.

>old man cap would have created an alternate universe where he saved muh Bucky, saved the Stark’s, probably became Tony’s cool uncle, stopped all of the atrocities he could and probably became the president
>nah he just hid for the last 70 years or something lol
At the very least old man cap should have been played by that old fella from the first Avengers to make it seem like he’s always been watching over them somehow.

Attached: 1D1B51C4-A033-4155-86E8-DB75F09F21E2.png (900x1080, 1.17M)

Idk why people are even using spoiler tags in this thread.
The final fight is basically about bringing the gauntlet to the quantum tunnel van which is somehow safe in what is essentially the middle of the helms deep battle.
Unironically it’s played out like American football, with people gaining yards and then falling and handing it to someone else.
Basically Pete makes it across half of the field. He then gives it to Brie Larson and every other female character in the much who all take it about five yards before absolutely fumbling. Because of their failure, tony has to kill himself.

>no Cap in future movies
what's the point? I guess I'll go to see Wasp ass

He does yell that but idk it fell flat for me. Idk why.
Black widow movie ain’t gonna be that. It’ll probably be a prequel? Honestly I was hype for it but I’m not hype for the much anymore. This movie caused a lot of disillusionment for me.
Also yeah old man cap makes no sense.
The time travel makes no sense
The movie found a way to break the entire universe.
I’m just gonna pretend it’s all not canon and that the mic ended with IW

Imagine Scott using alien ants to fight Thanos' army. Ant-Man's power set is versatile but underrated.

lmao

>Steve was fucking his own niece the whole time in TWS/Civil War
I don't recall them ever fucking.

At least I’m not gonna keep watching much capeshit.

Yes. But please don’t remember that. All of Spider-Man’s classmates are still supposed to be the same age.
Just turn your brain off lol

Just end my life homie

what happened to thanos?

DEAD

Lol no. Before his MCU movie came out normies didn't even know Iron Man was a thing. Thor and Cap were also not popular outside hardcore comic fan circles before they had movies. X-Men were huge in the '90s with the cartoon and everything.

How does widow killing herself count as a sacrifice for Clint?
They removed the most interesting part of that sacrifice which would be pulling the trigger. The scene would be Kuno if widow was begging Clint to do it and he was crying as he did.
Gamora tried to kill herself as a way to prevent thanks from sacrificing her. Widow kills herself and it’s somehow seen by the soul stone as a sacrifice made by Clint. Literally no internal consistency. How did this movie fuck up on basically everything?

so what happened. did they just kill him or wat

Kill who? Thanos?
Tony wielded the gauntlet and killed him and his army but in the process killed himself.

They kill him twice

ye thanos. thanks

>Ironman is dead
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
now all that left for me is Dr. Strange

Attached: i admit being wrong.jpg (960x540, 124K)

Just got back from watching it. Loved it. Got everything I wanted and it was a fitting end in my mind to the MCU, even though they are going to continue after this. Professor Hulk dabbing is so stupid and awful that I still giggle thinking about it. Cap wielding the hammer and saying the line was awesome. Captain Marvel didn't bring down the film at all like I though she would, she was barely in it thankfully. Tony saying "I am Iron man" at the end was 100% kino. Can't fucking wait to watch it again.

is there post-credits scene?

kmhd.pw/archives/44195
Found the vid with some scenes

Why would Carol bring it down? Her movies one of the best in the MCU.

Its not though? Its quite average.

double hulk and america fighting with america wtf?

More fat Thor please

Attached: fat-guy-in-spandex.jpg (450x600, 39K)

No. Got a laugh for the disappointed crowd that waited for nothing.

Does Scott get a reunion scene with the Pyms and his family?

While I hate captain fungus, she didn't just get bashed by Thanos in a punch with a mere stone. He punched her with the full force of the purple power stone.

Just Hope and his daughter(older by 5 years)

>Tony wielded the gauntlet and killed him and his army but in the process killed himself.
Why did he had to do that? Couldn't they beat his army again like they did back in Infinity War?

You're trying too hard to find a plot hole. It's exactly the same minus the tears, a sacrifice was made and the survivor gets the stone.

It was the rat, imagine if the rat didn't step on the switch.

Did you know the spoilers going in?

because Thanos was on his ass, if he didn't use it then he surely will die from Thanos himself.

Does Spoods gets to say goodbye to Tony, at least?

Attached: 1552961132350m.jpg (1024x1017, 79K)

just a reminder thor could have killed infinity stone powered thanos on his own if he aimed for the head

They do see each other again, not sure about saying goodbye.

Someone spoiled that Iron Man dies in a completely unrelated thread on Yea Forums to me and it didn't dampen my enjoyment that much. Still loved the movie.

Just the sound of Tony working on his first suit.

>Professor Hulk dabbing
I thought this was a joke.

why would Yea Forums of all places talk about endgame kek

Man am I glad I stopped going to see these piece of shit movies and capemovies as a whole. Hopefully this means the beginning of the end for MCU and cape films in general

Considering the post Ultron/beginning CW team had 3 of them + Cap and Widow, the core team is still there hurr durr.

That's good. I spoiled everything for myself since I care more about seeing them in context but obviously it's better to go in blind if you can.

"A soul for a soul"
That's the only important line out from that part. All the dramatic shit isn't necessary.

I mean, it was pretty obvious that he would die once they showed him having a happy life post snap and having a daughter to boot.

It was an RDR2 thread a few week back, a single stealth spoiler text amongst a few other spoiler text posts was the perfect trap. I remember being pretty pissed.

I honestly don’t see the MCU keeping up with the momentum after Endgame. The new fill-ins for Cap, Thor, and Iron Man don’t seem to sell the idea of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. BP and Strange will have viewers in their sequels as well as Peter Parker. Guardians can do their own thing and have fans. But the rest is up in the air.

Carol's movie did way better than Strange's or Spidey's.

I need your mouse bucks information details.
ALL YOUR CAPESHIT. ALL YOUR CAPESHIT.

Attached: DltTSbEXgAIdC52.jpg (550x309, 38K)

Only because people were compelled to see it as a tie-in for Endgame. I really hate how CM was shoe-horned in this late in the MCU. It would’ve been fine after the 1st Avengers film from Fury’s perspective about Carol and how she was the 1st post-WW2 superhero after Cap.

I see Antman getting more fans after this

Why are people bitching about the niece fucking? It's not like they're blood related holy fuck. Sharon is Peggy's side. I would fuck Peggy and her sister, let alone her niece. Ashton Kutcher fucked mother and daughter and nobody gave a shit. Fucking moralfags.

Being played by Paul Rudd already helped, to be fair. What's next for Ant-Man anyway? What other villains does he have, I don't follow his comics.

Hank

It's not exactly a goodbye but they do have a moment as Tony dies

I watched it 12 hours ago retard.

Shield, Hammer and Armor has always been the trinity of any Paladin.

>Need the help of power stone
Damn she really is stronger than Thanos

Thanos punched her right in the face and she did not sell it all. As if he punched a wall.

It was the headbutt she no-sold, the power stone blew her away.

Seeing how cool the Giant-Man scenes are, the should make the third one a kaiju movie, make him fight some giant monster, Marvel has plenty of those. Modok and micro adventures might be good too.

When Cap went to Pym's lab to steal the particles there were a few ant farms in his lab.

Honestly that's what I was hoping that would happen during AtW after they showed those organisms.

post yfw dual wielding Thor

Attached: tumblr_oa7j8rsKV31vyirtbo1_500.jpg (462x465, 105K)

Loki and Gamora are the same. Their old selves are dead for real, but they have new versions.

The new timeline they created has a new Loki branching out from Avengers, he escapes with the Space Stone after the Battle of New York.

>The new timeline they created has a new Loki branching out from Avengers, he escapes with the Space Stone after the Battle of New York.
Which should FUCK UP EVERYTHING FROM AVENGERS TO INFINITY WAR but then NOBODY EVER FUCKING MENTIONS IT

all those wizards not guarding earth
yeah now i know what happens in Strange 2

The timeline is basically fucked in many other ways since Thanos discovers they were collecting the stones and changed his plans to let them gather them and then steal them from them so a lot of events are completely different by default.

i will not be able to watch it for the next few months
can someone explain to me the time travel in this movie

What are you talking about? Loki isn't brought back, while Gamora might have been sent back to her timeline or somehow managed to escape without anyone knowing where she went(which would be doubtful since there's Nebula).

It fucks up the events for that timeline, not for the main one we follow. also that timeline is probably where the Loki show on Disney+ about instead of being a prequel like most people thought.

tldr: time traveling creates alternate timelines instead of retroactively changing their present situation.

I don't know why this is complicated to understand. Near the ending even has Bruce basically explain that they will still end up creating alternate timelines by returning the stones.

There is a new alternate Loki that escapes with the Tesseract after he steals it from Tony.

When Nat and Clint were on Voromir and they were arguing over who to sacrifice and Clint smirks and says "Nat, I think we're talking about two different people here," I was really hoping the next shot was going to be Red Skull flying off the side of the cliff.

I feel like it should have had just one small post-credits scene with Baron Mordo just saying that the the bill for time travel always comes.

Wait, I just realized. Without the Time Stone (which doesn't exist anymore in the present since Thanos destroyed all the Stones), there's no reason for Dormammu to not come back and devour the Earth like he was going to in the Doctor Strange movie.

Someone needs to unseal the portal to his universe again.

No there isn't, if that was the case then Loki shouldn't have been in his cell during that time the team went for the reality stone, not to mention he's pretty important and helpful to leading up the events in Thor's movies to the main timeline.

There is a parallel universe in which Loki stole the Tesseract after the Battle of New York and fucked off. That parallel universe Loki is still alive.

>parallel timeline shit
I guess that's how they will introduce muties.

Which is what I meant?

Apparently some dude who accurately leaked tons of Endgame shit months ago said they're planning to do movies for Thunderbolts and Black Knight with the idea being that Black Knight is the new 'important character' now that Iron Man and Cap are gone.

Carol is the new lead, Feige has been saying it for years.

>Not popular
>Despite being major players in every comicbook crossover event
>Despite having a whole event dedicated to Cap vs. Ironman with Civil War which came long before the MCU and all the other events before that including the original infinity war.
>Despite having whole continuities made about them where they are literally the front and center heroes including the mainline continuity where they are the founders of the biggest superhero team in marvel

You've never read comics have you user?

That would be fucking hilarious.

bucky is bussy with some wakanda pussy
he already mentioned antman
tony just sacrificed, pepper is staying with her child
valkyrie is busy ruling asgard

Carol was the lead before they saw BP's BO numbers.

>Captain Marvel is barely in the movie unlike what everybody is screaming about.
Lurk more. It was mostly a "i hope not that she is the ex machina" and defeatism "she will steal the show".

Carol did better than BP everywhere except the US, and the interviews were after BP came out anyway.

Carol as the lead sounds silly to me. Like saying Supes is the lead in DC instead of Batman.

She is the only Asguardian with any powers and it is a small town anyway. Also Thor just did the exact same thing movie.

Didn't Hela kill pretty much every Asgardian of importance in Ragnarok anyway?

They tried to do a line up with all the female characters but it just showed how many were unimportant side characters.

You know
I never thought about it
It would surely feel weird to me if Benny from The Lego Movie was Wolverine though

>Tony dead; will probably get replaced by a Riri-like character once they finish writing the movie
>Steve old man'd, give his mantle to a nigger instead of bucky
>Thor relegated to supporting character in memers of the Galaxy; give his franchise over to a nigress
>Prominent white males replaced by women or blacks. Existing white males relegated to supporting characters in second tier movies

The absolute fucking state of the MCU.

MCU doing my boi dirty baka

So how long were the white team suits in the movie? That was like the #1 complaint I kept reading before and no one's talking about them now.

Its basically for traversing the quantum realm (ant-man suits) that are only used when they warp to and from the realm

Galactus!

only Strange and Ant-Man remain

Attached: tragedie_man.jpg (715x320, 28K)

>That pic
>Those heroes.
God tier taste my nigga

So wait if there's a 5 year timeskip and the movie doesn't reset the timeline then what about peter Parker and his classmates

So the Agent Carter show is not cannon then?

It can still be canon.

I think MCU is shit and I absolute hate this normie fucking trash. Fuck Endgame, and I'm not gonna go see it. I don't care that every normie in the world will go see it. I'm fucking done. I wish the MCU would just fucking die. That's the future I wish for.

Attached: 1552097734672.png (460x1062, 426K)

Attached: 1553133425502.jpg (855x631, 62K)

have sex

So what's going to happen to the Asgard timeline where Thor stole Mjolnir away from just before Malekith attacks?

Who gives a fuck about the other timelines doomed to the Thanos snap? The only one that matter is the one shown in the MCU where the good guys win.

The guy who played Edwin Jarvis is ironically in Tony's funeral

They just pushed their birth five years later.

He was sitting this one out on purpose because Endgame relied on Tony sacrificing his life.

In regards to the plot in Agent Carter since in the show Captain is presumed dead by Carter and co.

MOON KNIGHT

M
O
O
N

K
N
I
G
H
T

Attached: star-bright-moon-knight.jpg (780x677, 312K)

>Who gives a fuck about the other timelines doomed to the Thanos snap?
Hulk promised to Tilda Swinton they wouldn't doom timelines.

Bill was originally going to show up in Ragnarok. Feige said they’ll introduce him eventually.

Why is Thor abdicating his throne? Where would he go?

My guess is the Black Widow prequel movie will introduce a character that will be relent in the future of the MCU. Only way I can see why they've waiting til now to introduce a Black Widow movie when she's dead in the present. So my guess is Yelena Belova will be set up as Black Widow II.

I feel like his chances probably went down significantly when the Netflix deal went under. Though maybe Hulu has a spot for him. I still wouldn't be too thrilled seeing as they seem to have no interest in connecting the side stuff to the movies.

Asgardians of the galaxy

Attached: hela.gif (268x400, 2.45M)

I just want Taskmaster. Black Widow movie would be perfect for him.

*Cough* Into Spider-Verse

They actually made that kinda cool lol

Please bring her back.

>captain america
>spends years in the present but doesn't read up on two of the biggest events in America's history

I hope they bring back Mary Poppins while they are reaming the timeline, he was my favourite character.

Attached: tumblr_opiotyAP5G1vvsqfoo1_500.jpg (469x750, 140K)

Tony literally kills himself for nothing. Wtf. Shit movie.

Im still holding out hope this will get adapted

Attached: 1553330658243.jpg (600x936, 162K)

Doesn’t he die saving all his friends so they can reverse all the snap deaths in the future?

Saw you in the other thread. You’re still wrong, stop pretending that he didn’t literally win the entire fight single-handedly

The post-credits scene of Spider-Man Far From Home references the FF.

the battle is in the present, and he dies in the final battle after all the snapped are back

>people still asking
none of the TV shows are canon, the russos never gave a fuck about that shit

>So what do you think of the future of the MCU from here

Let's base it on what we know:

Eternals coming.

Shang-Chi coming.

Black Widow movie coming.

The Avengers are over (in the movies, because in the comics, they are immortals). So, what could replace them now? I have a few ideas:

1º) A-Force (Girl Power):
- Captain Marvel
- Scarlet Witch
- Valkyrie
- Okoye
- Shuri
- Rescue (Pepper Potts)
- Mantis
- Wasp (Hope Pym)
- Gamora

2º) "Replacements":
- Sam Wilson "Falcon": Captain America
- Jane Foster: Thor
- James Rhodes "War Machine": Iron Man
- General Ross: Red Hulk // Jennifer Walters: She-Hulk
- "Spider-Woman": Black Widow
- "Hawkeye": No suitable individuals

3º) Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers:
- U.S. Agent*
- War Machine
- Thunderstrike/Ragnarok/Ares
- Red Hulk

4º) Young Avengers/Champions:
- Patriot (No sure which version)
- Ironheart
- Thunderstrike/Wiccan/Asgardian
- Amadeus Cho "Brawn"/Hulkling
- Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)

5º) New Avengers:
- Captain Marvel
- Black Panther
- Ant-Man
- Wasp
- Vision (if he's reconstructed)
- Hercules???

Which one do you find more suitable?

SHIELD is as strong as ever. No doubt they'll be busy dealing with new threats and likely cosmic threats.
The Netflix Defenders exist but writing has been atrocious.
I haven't been keeping up with Cloak and Dagger but I hear it's surprisingly not terrible.

The last one, but call them the Ultimates and Monica instead of Vision.

Steve goes back at the end to be with Peggy, doesn't stop Hydra, 911, or Howard Stark's death.
Lot of unfortunate implications tied to Steve getting a happy ending that the Russos were too stupid to account for.

I think it has more to do with the fact that Steve has come to realize that he can't save everyone all the time. That he's just a man and more than that, just a solider.

Infinite realities collapsed atop one another.
Per Agents of SHIELD even if you're aware of future events its really fucking hard to break a loop, as the timelines are quick to self-correct even when people know what will happen. If enough change is made a new branch will open up.

It's likely the MCU is a self-correcting single timeline, so prior to Endgame Steve didn't exist back in the past, but now that he does he seemingly couldn't prevent any of the tragedies of the ensuing decades. Which again is the disturbing aspect of how Steve's character ends --- very nihilistic/fatalistic

As much as I wish for Cap doing something like that, if there's something that "Back to the Future" told us is that, believe or not, bad things through history are needed to have good things in the present.

Just imagine, you go back in time and kill Hitler BEFORE he started WWII, you will make impossible for lots of people (maybe even your ancestors) to be born.

> Per Agents of SHIELD even if you're aware of future events its really fucking hard to break a loop, as the timelines are quick to self-correct even when people know what will happen. If enough change is made a new branch will open up.
Agents of SHIELD is non canon and has nothing to do with endgame. It's time travel is trash and makes no sense.

All the Marvel television shows are shit and non canon and are canceled like the Defenders shit or getting canceled like the shield shit.

The MCU is as shit as the Marvel comics now.

Which is why, in my opinion, Endgame should have been about the aftermath of Thanos's 50% omnicide with the timeskip and everything.

If a new gauntlet could be jury rigged it's not far fetched that there would have been an alternative way to power it, or restore the chaos emeralds to their original forum.

They could have opted for a futurama ending where everything resets to moments before the snap, Thanos dies in Wakanda or with Tony, and everyone from the bad-end timeline forgets the events of the past 5 years. Then an epilogue with various characters retiring or ascending and Tony learning out he'll be a father.

Don't use time travel as a plot device unless you're willing to deal with the Pandora's box of questions that come with that.

Detective Pikachu is going to steamroll the MCU.

It's canon, what are you talking about?
And it handled the idea of a time loop vs multiverse a lot better than Endgame did.

motherfucker all it takes to prevent jfk's assassination is walk up a few stairs and deck some communist in the face, you dont even need superpowers for it if you have the forsight he would of the events.

and what is it?

Exactly.
And if we assume Steve just lets it happen that completely flies in the face of his virtuous character.

> It's canon,
It's non canon and this has been proven many times and it's time loop and multivesr handling was trash and boring. It made no sense and season 5 was a shit show.

West Coast Avengers because they're the only Avengers that are left.

>Hawkeye
>War Machine
>Wanda
>Vision
>Scott Lang

Everyone else would more or less fit in.

vision still dead as the stones are still destroyed in the present

Just because a dedicated group of shitposters hate a show doesn't make it any less canon. By that logic both Thor 2 and IM2 would be non canon

It's been canon for years, whether you like it or not won't change that

Its non canon because the movies contradict the canon of the show and the events of the show don't make sense to the established universe in the films. Agent Carter was made non canon because of endgame as well. It's non canon man.

The show's had a very tight narrative so far, applying the Sokovia Accords, supernatural aspects introduced in Doctor Strange, and various plots from the comics (Aida as a loose adaptation of Jocosta for example).

I agree thought Endgame completely shits on Detective Carter I have no idea what they were thinking.

So.

Howard Stark was working with and seemingly was on good terms with Arnim Zola. In the same building as Hank Pym.

Let that sink in.

whatever happened to that crippled guy?

put Wolverine either at the same level as or right below PArker.

Just because it used stuff from the films means its canon. It's established stories make no sense to the movies.

prettier Carol

Just because the movies don't incorporate plot points from the dramas doesn't mean its not canon, thats the fault of the Russos and Fiege for not having an understanding of their own universe.