Why the fuck do people call Star the

Why the fuck do people call Star the
Peasant the main character? The show should be called “The Opressed Queen Eclipsa and her little white knight”

Attached: 309A9B52-F180-4BEA-9BE1-538CC2484C88.jpg (1200x1765, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYYhK8KPTJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wj9Y0vGxTGE
imgur.com/a/q1wUqXl
overwikifiles.com/files/Barney_Calhoun/Ba_overhere_sniper.ogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Star has had more screentime than Eclipsa and the ship baiting has been more apparent in episodes than any episode regarding monster racism.

Also, why are all these Star threads scattered?

Reminder that Eclipsa is a filthy liar and mind rapist

All Star does is whine about how she’s not a princess and cry about Eclipsa and the monsters though. She’s legit a personification of Tumblr. The little peasant is far from interesting

But Star still sucks her tit 24/7

All royals deserve the guillotine.

Eclipsa broke a political marriage and broke the country laws because of her lust. She also brainwashed an old lady to think she is a baby.

She is NOT a good person, she's a fucked up bitch.

Because the show's on again. Same thing happened with Steven Universe, RWBY, and Young Justice. The reason it seams like Yea Forums hates all cartoons is because the ones people like go on such long hiatuses that they begin to hate them

It’s ok cause she’s oppressed, you’re racist af

B-but she’s oppressed, Narfcy wants us to pity her!!

>All Star does is whine about how she’s not a princess
But she... is one?
>She’s legit a personification of Tumblr.
If she was Tumblr, she'd wouldn't be always thirsty for what's under Marco's pants all the time. I can agree that Star is a terrible character, but at this point, everyone is. I've never seen a show like this take such a complete nosedive on its premise to the point where the theme song doesn't even make sense anymore.

Moon isn't queen anymore so Star isn't a princess
is that so hard dumbass

Star is a pie baking peasent, now.

Star's a filthy liar for not telling Eclipsa about the piece of the book she has

just because star is a liar doesn't mean eclipsa isn't one

Eclipsa didn’t do anything wrong, Star was in the wrong, here. Eclipsa hasn’t done anything wrong this whole series, she’s the victim of all of this shit, cut her some slack

Eclipsa promised to use the book to help the kingdom, she fucking lied and Star was right for not trusting her and not giving her the book
before the episode I even mentioned "why doesn't Eclipsa just read Star's mind if she wants to know where the book is?" and everyone replied with "oh she wouldn't do that because she trusts Star"
fucking bitch

Adultery,broke the laws,abandoned her duties, brainwashing.

Eclipsa did everything wrong.

Rhombulus did nothing wrong!

>Star was right for not trusting her and not giving her the book
How? Star didn't trust Eclipsa because she thought Globgor was a murderous monster hellbent on destruction when that's not who he is at all

My God, it's like she has flaws.

Protecteclipsa2k19 ?

The show has been ended since Toffee was killed off.

>Globgor was a murderous monster hellbent on destruction
but that's literally what he was, he burnt down villages and ate people
no one could have known that he would get out of the crystal and just be sorry for everything

For fucks sake.. get it through your head! Eclipsa was treated like shit!! What did you expect!! Eclipsa has not and has NEVER EVER FUCKING DID ANYTHING WRONG! God damn lay off of Eclipsa! How would YOU feel if you were in her shoes! Fuck off of Yea Forums and NEVER EVER COME BACK! As someone who’s been discriminated against for dating a black trans man, I know how she feels FUCK OFF

Retards don't use the catalog.

go back to tumblr

I don’t use Tumblr, retard. Fuck off

Everyone's in a shout match over Eclipsa and Globgor, and here I'm just happy that Sr. Cuddles is back from the Neverzone.

Attached: Sr Cuddles back from the Neverzone.png (825x417, 424K)

I would like to point out that Rhombulus released Globgor into a controlled environment, where the entire MHC was on hand to put him down if he went on a rampage. If Eclipsa were allowed to release Globgor whenever, proper security measures might not have been in place to prevent disaster.

It's not fair to judge Rhombulus in hindsight.

You guys want a show that respects it's viewers, ignores politics, and is so anal about respecting the lore they've kept a show bible for 5 years?

Watch Tangled

Attached: 5ec4bc8be4f410db39bb8de354cec1a1.jpg (850x504, 54K)

Rhombulus deserves forgiveness too

>All this Star vs Eclipsa stuff

Honestly I want them to be friends against their true foe: Zaphod Beeblebrox.

>no higgs

goddamnit nefcy cmon

Only the royals that betray the interests and principles of the nation they rule.

Attached: 1535999884449.jpg (733x960, 89K)

>Cheats on her husband with a murderous monster that was murderous brute endangering society during her marriage
>Gives birth to a bastard and tries to pawn it off on the husband like he's a second rate cuck
>She's shown time and time again to be selfish and only out for herself. Blood be damned she isn't a good ruler because she'd rather have monster cock than actually do her duties or be honest with anyone
>But let's feel sorry for the lying, cheating, manipulative bastard because they're a woman and have to act impulsively since they're "feelings/being a minority" means she's without reproach for her flaws.
I applaud Nefcy for giving her flaws. What I disagree with is white knights such as yourself and Cotungo who excuse said flaws because she's a protected minority in your mind. She's a person before being whatever tumblrism you wrap yourself or her in. That doesn't excuse shitty behavior especially since "muh discrimination" came after the fact that she did her bullshit and screwed everyone over.
>TL;DR
Dilate and grow up. Being whatever LGBTQ+ doesn't excuse your shit behavior, no matter how much you want it to be.

Attached: In case of tumblrtism.png (725x684, 311K)

All this drama comes out of a refusal of the writers to accept their own creation.

Haters refuse to see the good in Eclipsa, her fans refuse to see the evil.

Seriously, whitewashing Eclipsa is NOT acceptance of her. You accept someone by acknowledging their flaws.

Eclipsa was a fucking retard.
In the book of spells she even told shastacan that she thinks that her and globgor's love will end racism. she really thought, just after being the next queen after the most violent monster slaughterer ever, that her lust for monster cock could unite monsters and mewmans.

Edgy teens like watching shipping shits and would-they-or-wont-they drama rather than a pure, healthy relationship. It’s sad.

mina did nothing wrong

>As someone who’s been discriminated against for dating a black trans man
Is this supposed to be a ironic post right? Or should I feel bad for laughing at this ridiculous babbling?

Eclipsa admits that's what Globgor USED to be, she just insists he stopped doing that stuff. So far she seems to have been telling the truth, but Star had good reason to doubt her.

Her husband in an arranged marriage, who she always hated. And she didn't try to pawn the baby off on him, her husband abducted the baby and sent it off to an orphanage.

lol this is why you don't let women run a story that involves a lot of lore and world building.

Honestly my impression is that the fanbase derailed stuff with the endless "MUH SHIP!" drama.

Ships can murder a show, just look at AT, went down with a whimper and the MC being cast aside like trash

because the new epic pseudo /pol/ meme involving an event in a cartoon got the attention of a bunch of shitposters and there trying to get as much millage out of it as they can before the show dies.

Attached: 1554862344820.png (1024x576, 438K)

Correct. You can easily argue the writers become prisoners of the fans.

"Globgor must be awesome or else REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

The best solution was a one true 3-pairing between the MC and the two chicks. Everyone wins.

But we're not ready for that yet. Lesbian kissing? Yes. Girls PLURAL picking a guy as well as each other? Eew the heresy!

Seriously, the only time that ever happened in fiction was friggin' "Wingman" back in the 1980s, lol.

The only ship that matter and 90% of the fandom want to see is Starco, NOBODY asked for Tomstar or kellyco. This shipping bullshit is the writers and storyboarders fault, not the fanbase.

you weren't here for the past 4 years apparently

Attached: 1512106262558.png (927x1350, 781K)

Welp, time to save image before it gets nuked.

tumblr meltdown ITT. Jesus christ i hope this is bait.

as someone who actually watches the fucking show, yes yes it fucking is and so is op.
miss you river poster

Attached: 1512101102627.jpg (2894x4093, 833K)

I wish that was me in the middle.

Is ot just me or is the friendship between Star and Marco not that great anymore since he and Jackie broke up and he left earth?

Yeah pretty much all charm this show had is dead and gone. I'm bailing on this bullshit. Gonna check out Dragon Prince or Tangled. Anyone else gpt any recommendations?

Hey guys! Just a reminder that yes, there will be another stream this Saturday night BUT we'll also have an "All Star" concert hosted by yours truly! A show filled with classic star parodies sung by the namefag himself. Remember to show up early this Saturday and let's have a party!

Attached: karaoke_time_by_xalyahx-dafiih1.jpg (400x455, 57K)

Neat I guess

And yet is right that the vast majority of the fandom wanted Starco since all the way back in season 1. Tomstar was regarded as a joke until suddenly it actually happened out of nowhere, and Kellco wasn't even given enough attention for people to joke about it until halfway into season 3.

Carmen Sandiego Rise of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer Park Boys Animated good choices.

>Rise of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
It's the TTG of TMNT.

Attached: ganondorf ssb disgust.gif (245x245, 1000K)

STAR IS THE WORST CHARACTER OUT OF ANYONE!!!

Attached: 3D44F31EC4BE43E89225368B3B954BEF.jpg (1125x1277, 126K)

TMTNTTG

Attached: 1507081983384.jpg (792x600, 42K)

Pretty much, well next to Ponyhead

excuse me user, i made a mistake, no matter how impossibly bad Star is, was, or becomes, you take that measure and multiply it by 1 quadrillion and thats how much worse Ponyhead is compared to Star

Attached: IMG_20190418_031215.jpg (750x727, 70K)

Never watched this show. I just want to say: Eclipsa /ss/ gives me boners.

>t. bootlicker
monarchist countries should be glassed, simple as.

>worst countries on earth have power centralized in one mad
>shitty countries have power centralized in a small group
>Livable countries have power decentralized and have major decisions undertaken by a large group directly accountable to the population at large
Nothing is perfect but the trend is clear.

Attached: 1522288540074.png (497x370, 265K)

This is literally just democracy but slower.

Last I check, political correctness does not excuse bad writing. Just ask the fans of RWBY.

>me river

Attached: yey.jpg (806x806, 124K)

the MHC did that, a king in a matriarchy has nothing to say

I love Star

Attached: 1552806690174.png (1400x1000, 855K)

The MHC blamed the husband for that.

Heekapoo just wanted to protect Meteora for who she thought was a baby killer (as proved in the last episode).
Yeah... they are not the brightest.

Attached: 90989c67dc71a6fcbe19e6c71f3333f6.jpg (736x662, 87K)

the MHC also said they never would have given the wand to a monster

Now that Rhombulus is gone they should call Reynaldo back to the MHC, he has suffered enough because of Star's family.

He seemed to be 100% ok with Meteora being princess and not even asked questions. Guess that means he already met her future self in another trip.

Attached: 1.jpg (3264x1836, 2.69M)

Which is funny because the wand was hers to begin with (not that she needs it, anyway)

No wonder Glossaryck hates his kids. He even planned everything for Rhombulus to be imprisoned... only two left.

Attached: 5.jpg (3264x1836, 1.89M)

i've been wondering if there's a complete archive on this scans or not somewhere. wanted too add it to my digital collection of lore books.

So Rhombulus is forever obsessed with war, because his creator Glossaryck made him the demigod responsible in charge of it. That would kinda explain why Rhombulus simply can't accept the idea that a mewman-eating monster warlord doesn't want to do war anymore and simply live in peace.

the MHC is fucking shit

Like father, like children.

>the wand was hers to begin with
how so? Eclipsa abandoned her kingdom and remarried to become the queen of darkness

lmao I'm pretty sure user is being ironic

Just like Bin Laden.

this edit reminds me of some very personal memories

Attached: holding hands.png (1656x756, 831K)

Never-mind found the google drive link via desu archive

Attached: 1555270427950.gif (320x320, 296K)

>implying Bin Laden did anything wrong

He trusted pakistanis to keep him safe, and paid the price for it. That's really stupid, and therefore wrong.

I forgot this cartoon about magical girls was also about racism.

Magical gurls fight for everlasting peace, and forging peace between munstas and mewnitards by making their two societies accept each another is in the spirit of magical gurl stuff.

Because the wand was made out of her baby rattle.
The first mewmans surviving in the new continent to begin with is thanks to Meteora, Glossaryck and Reynaldo.

Attached: 75c68dd05b37716b5b413fa9dfc63120.jpg (640x358, 43K)

>Ships can murder a show, just look at AT
Literally everything else murdered AT, not ships.
They at least had the common sense to stop that shit after the Flame Princess breakup while in Star shipping is 50% of the main draw.

it didn't matter that it was her rattle it mattered that glossaryck put that magical unicorn in it, could have been just another object

I wanna bail but I've invested too much into this show not to watch it to the end. Just gotta sit through 7 episodes

The Opressed Queen of spades and her big black knight

I just finished the first chapter of my edgy Mina-killing-everyone story, if anyone here was in that other Star thread that got deleted. Maybe like tomorrow I'll post a link to it since it's not up anywhere yet

Attached: mina gonna beat your ass.png (609x546, 510K)

Not to mention all ships involving the main characters either end abruptly, are portrayed (unintentionaly) in a negative way and or only work as teasing for an already clear ending.
They are cancerous.

It's funny how the good ships in this show are the ones in which both characters are secondaries:

>River and Moon
>Globgor and Eclipsa
>Aloe Slime an Penelope
>Tom's parents
>Seahorse and Ponihead (they are meant for each other and you know it)
>Heekapoo and her Monster Harem

Attached: f5cbc21fc2952da406e6d86f401814ba.jpg (736x414, 63K)

Why do women believe that admitting to having flaws makes them totally unaccountable?

Hekapoo is a S L U T

Because women are basically children amon.

She has lived for more than a century, did you really expect her to be a virgin?

Attached: 19e26c5e693ed335d6c9aebdd722e2f6.jpg (540x540, 46K)

I didn't expect her to date multiple guys at once

She's too good to not share.
Also you're salty because you also want to join her harem.

Requirements to be part of Heekapoo's harem:

>Being dumb
>Being a monster (exceptions can be made if you are muscular enough or your name is Marco)
>Own a dragon bike.
>Being brave to a point you put your life in danger for stupid reasons.
>You can't say no to her to be with another girl.

Attached: 49d58c0a28486e26badf506c6a7fe8df.jpg (500x392, 42K)

Literally the most incel response I've ever seen on this site and that's saying something
I'd say have sex but I wouldn't want to get your hopes up

Attached: 1507334334577.png (500x500, 147K)

He watched Naruto - That's enough right there.

Daily reminder Globgor could have killed Star this very intant if he wanted to.

It's good to have a powerful male character in this show for a change. Omnitraxus also did an splendid job during the final fight.

Attached: 467dea359ccfdd3cdb4d242c54e2173a.jpg (736x414, 52K)

The show is actually really really good at showing cute/endearing couples. It would have been really nice if they had brought some of that magic to the main characters.

The thing is Globgor wasn't even giving his all against the MHC because he was worried about hurting the mewmans in the audience.

I like his battle style. It's really original and requires quick thinking.

Attached: 01711d41400aa4e35eee26ca27565607.jpg (735x855, 108K)

this picture doesn't work without showing Globgor's massive bulge

Attached: Cornonation.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Dude's hung, I'll give him that.

>damn, bitch, you live like this?

Attached: spiderbites.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

How did Nefcy get away with this?
Also +1 for Janna checking the goods.

Attached: f8ab4dce8e71b76f6dfd4fcc3efce904.jpg (734x456, 67K)

I started re-watching S1 (and for the record, I always thought S1 is really average compared to S2) and Jesus fucking Christian, just what the hell happened to this show. The difference in quality and the scale of damage done by retards taking over is comparable to Fallout 1/2 => Fallout 3/4.

Absolutely disgusting.

Season 1 had so much promise. Imagine if they had just stuck to the formula with a couple of lore episodes here or there.

>Penelope has 0 spider bites

They fuck all day, righ?

Attached: 7acca20f07c853f9cdf75f85a8a0bf7f.gif (480x272, 641K)

Give Birth

Does she kill Rhombulus, if so, Inight have to pass

you know it

If the entire series was rebooted, how would you handle things for the story/lore/characters(Both established and new)?

She's dead, man. Cuddles was the only survivor, and even that was most likely an afterthought.

>Star convinces the MHC to send Eclipsa to another dimension until the date for the trial is established.

>The dimension chosen is Earth and Star moves with her next to the Diazs to make sure she doesn't try anything funny.

>Show returns to S1/2 formula with Marco and Star as neighbours.

>The lore is slowly introduced by Eclipsa at the end of every chapter with short stories she tells Star to teach her lessons

>No Kellco or TomStar

>Festivia and Meteora were sisters, but Festivia was chosen because her monster traits were not easy to see.

>After finding out she has monster blood, Star decides to return to Mewni for Monster Bash (mid-season finale)

>Meteora keeps her normal size all the time.

>After the final battle Meteora doesn't turn into a baby but a little girl able to communicate properly.

>Moon keeps Mewni's throne while Meteora 2.0 is crowned as princess of all monsters. Peace treaty is finally signed.

>Star and Marco return to Earth once again to repeat S1/2 formula, until Cornonation, when Globgor is liberated.

Attached: 1006d12feb3ec4e8264e4da50d2309ee.jpg (540x480, 41K)

She can split into thousands of clone bodies. How could she limit herself to just one guy?

Anyone got a mega for the latest episodes

Or rather that's what the writers of Star Vs have assumed. Back before the audience went into steady decline with season 3 the vast majority just wanted to see the main characters get together. (Who knows if that's still the case now since so much of the audience has already dropped the show and the characters aren't as likable as they used to be.) If the show had actually done that and moved on from there then it probably wouldn't have become such a clusterfuck.

This would have actualy worked great!

We could have been introduced to Solaria and Globgor via short bedtime stories told by Eclipsa, while respecting Star's character and personality.

It's far better than having to buy the book.

Attached: 1cd04cdb7f43c33f587a1b9114bc2aac.jpg (630x464, 52K)

Sounds better than what we got.

DESU I'll keept the KellCo n TomStar, mostly for flavor.

The rest is 10/10. Hmm, if I may, I do want an idea where Star gets 'corrupted' due to monster magic shit, of which Ludo n Co had to team up to stop her evil clone. How would I fit this?

Pic related as the idea for the evil clone in general.

Attached: Appre.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

that sounds like shit

>DESU I'll keept the KellCo n TomStar, mostly for flavor.
Shit flavor.

Kelly joined Hekapoo's harem now

TomStar on its own is fine. The way it was handled wasn't. For the sake of a "how would you have done it" conversation, let's assume it's now done well.

Theoretically it could be done well. But I'd prefer just cutting to the chase, have Starco happen and then no more shipping drama.

In such a situation where there's more time spent on Earth I imagine Jarco being viable again. That relationship was one of the few actually handled well on the current show for the brief period of time it was allowed to exist.

Attached: solaria.gif (308x275, 3.78M)

>It's far better than having to buy the book.
I really don't think the book is that important, it doesn't have twists or anything that would change your opinion on a character

I've always liked the idea of the magical neighbours.
It's one of the reasons I want Star's family to move to Earth by the end of the series.

Attached: 0f2028a582f611828170b78b31510edb.jpg (735x405, 53K)

It should've went like this.
1. We're warned Eclipsa's dangerous.
2. She seems harmless.
3. We warm up to her and forget those "baseless" warnings.
4. SUDDEN BETRAYAL.

Attached: Betrayal.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Maybe after an eternity we can finally get this scene.

Attached: 5662bc029a87cabcd298dce76ea6a6dd0dec3559[1].png (1280x667, 626K)

Attached: star vs just right.png (1024x1024, 606K)

Kinda wish Varian turning evil wasn't so asinine. But eh, whatcha gonna do?

Attached: The-Quest-for-Varian-9.png (1276x717, 551K)

She won't be killing the MHC. It's mostly going to be the people in Eclipsa's castle

fuck off to your own thread

Phew, excited for it

you mean the monsters

Must feel godlike.

Attached: mina.gif (640x360, 3.37M)

MOAR

Attached: MOAR.gif (540x304, 1.97M)

Attached: crazythings.jpg (846x1280, 151K)

Thanks for the new copypasta, user

>we didn't get loose hair Eclipsa
bummer, I'm tired of her granny hair

Attached: IMG_20190424_183923.jpg (1766x2362, 339K)

It was the Blood Moon that caused her to do all of that

I love how she's secretly into metal.

So not only you are a sick minded pedophile but a pussy.
You said Mina would kill EVERYBODY, coward. That means all the characters in the show including herself.

How the fuck is she going to let the MHC alive when they are against baby murder.

Attached: 3336dd7109f3dff50b944f9c820b1c9a.jpg (427x596, 38K)

Fuck, Beach Day Hpoo is HAWT

Glad to see that Fashwave is getting some use elsewhere

>tfw you used to like Star but then they fucked up her whole character when season 3 came to be.
>And they also ruined other characters as well..

>Star and Eclipsa aren't related
>and yet Star acts a lot like Eclipsa in the early seasons of the show, and does just as much fucked up shit as her with little to no care for destruction or consequences.

Ruberiot is cute

also she was supposed to be super great at magic, like eclipsa, even though eclipsa can't even do magic without the book

Wasn't Star part Monster from one of her Licitors ancestors?

There can be multiple people throughout history that share similar traits.
Eclipsa still developed some spells that are outrageously powerful if you compare them with her contemporaries, she probably just never had a reason to dip down, or was frozen by the time there was one. That's not to say she never will, either, which I could see being part of the fight with Mina if they're going to bother addressing it.

Mina and Rhombulus dating when?

Her Butterfly mode is the only thing remaining to show from her and what interests me the most.

Attached: 6abe1897a71104b74f1e74e36f0c9596.jpg (735x809, 74K)

>spoiling the finale like this
Honestly, have you no shame?

one of the queens had a child with a demon that was second cousin to the lucitors

Attached: star.gif (640x360, 2.99M)

I'm glad they brought that outfit back, if just for a few seconds. It's a good one, and a reminder of better times for the show.

Nothing after Battle for Mewni actually happened. It's Cotugno's fanfic.

Theoretically they could still be related through occasional intermarriage between the pre-swap line cadet branches and the new post-swap line where both sides thought they were just marrying their fifth cousin.

>Skywynne massacred mewman civilians while experimenting with gravity.

>Crescenda was pretty much a dictator who imprisoned her people for stupid reasons. She also turned her only sister into a wolf out of jealousy.

>Rhina straight up murdered her Lucitor husband and there were no consequences out of a few ankward meetings.

>Mewman kingdoms welcomed the pidgeons after they murdered all mewmans in their area (civilians included) and took their wealth.

>Anons expected Globgor eating Shastashit to have consequences because potato, when, unlike the examples previously mentioned, he is the only one willing to accept punishment for his actions.

Attached: b69b84f856b79481eb5537fb9fd2df90.jpg (735x460, 32K)

I thought Globgor got punished by getting crystallized

That's the point, he got crystalized and claimed he would wait until the kingdom could forgive him. Something that didn't happen with the others.

But here you have anons that expected him to be punished again for the same crime after proving his good will in front of an audience.
It would be contradictory given how other criminals got away with literaly everything.

Attached: 8912c8cbe3c7d4e187b418f3320da074.jpg (736x468, 48K)

is it really a punishment if you can simply sit out war and get reunited with your family 300 years later?

Given how he is into dark humor, I can picture Globgor preparing the Dance of Death so it's always danced by cute little girls.

"Get it? It's a joke... because it was a horrible HA"

Attached: 27de66ff0c055592a5b59b641602c404.jpg (736x410, 51K)

Eclipsa reacted as if she had been watching the chocolate bar machine for centuries from the crystal, and extremely exhausted from energy loss.

I think they are somehow concious in there.

Attached: 6bef6a8bee535b1cf895bbd893a66efd.jpg (736x414, 39K)

How come the purple dark magic hand stains were never followed up on?

she was lying like always

Who? Nefcy?

Attached: f67319cd65ae8bf1db52a01c2c619e5c.jpg (736x414, 44K)

"Eclipsa, who the fuck is that young man you were you hugging in front of my crystalized body?"

And that's the real reason behind Marco and Star returning to Earth.

Attached: 8bc11198dc7f501fdad01162910d9400.jpg (736x831, 90K)

It's just one of those plot threads they started, then promptly abandoned. It shows the writers were just hurling ideas at the wall, then deciding what to use, later.

someone draw this

pff you really think a tiny human could ever compete

These two are the token lesbians/bi, right?

Attached: 259d3d5940370afc31944c0bdd8c318f.jpg (736x1259, 222K)

We need art of Eclipsa doing Marco in front of crystallized Globgor.

When Marco expresses discomfort, Eclipsa reassured Marco that Globgor is a cuckold who likes to watch

Marco broke up with her because she turned out to be a he.

Marco driving his exes to lesbianism confirmed

hekapoo literally said in that scene that she's dating the two monster guys, dumbass

Marco is a heartless bastard.

Attached: 27a32346c5048e143343b9a34f84d150.jpg (736x1674, 212K)

Sure it was. The Blood Moon that's so powerful that it took around 6 months for Star to notice she has a crush on Marco and a year for Marco to notice he has a crush on Star, and never did anything to stop Marco from getting with Jackie or Star with Tom.

Aren't these just screenshots off the Marco's harem tumblr?

Something clearly happened during the development of season 3 that fucked up all their plans. I don't know what it was. Some people suggested it was because they didn't know they were getting four seasons so their pacing was thrown off, but that doesn't really explain it. Season 3 spent time setting stuff up then gave it all up to sprint to the end. Season 4 is just weirdly slow and circular.

In the dark of the night I was tossing and turning,
and the nightmare I had was as bad as can be.
it scared me out of my wits!
a corpse falling to bits!
then I opened my eyes and the nightmare was me!
I was once the most mystical girl in all Mewnie (ooh ahh ooh)
when the royals betrayed me they made a mistake (ooh ahh ooh)
my curse made each of them pay
but one little girl got away,
little Star beware Janna's awake!
In the dark of the night evil will find her
in the dark of the night just before dawn
revenge will be sweet,
when the curse is complete,
in the dark of the night, she'll be gone!
I can feel that my powers are slowly returning
tie my sash and a dash of cologne for that smell!
as the pieces fall into place,
I'll see her crawl into place,
dasvedanja Star your grace, farewell!
In the dark of the night, terror will find her (terror's the least I tell you!)
in the dark of the night, evil will brew
soon she will feel,
that her nightmares are real
in the dark of the night, she'll be through
in the dark of the night evil will find her (find her)
in the dark of the night, terror comes true (doom her)
my dear, heres a sign,
it's the end of the line,
in the dark of the night (2x)
Come, my minions
rise for your master,
let your evil shine
find her now, yes fly ever faster
in the dark of the night (3x)
she'll be mine!

Attached: 1508618586174.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Attached: 1555549231824.png (930x705, 1.05M)

Attached: tiny diaz.png (1352x1161, 1.51M)

who she is employing as one of the pillars of power in their world, she's a corrupt fucking whore

I just don’t understand why she even is queen or somehow deserving of it to most of the people in the show? Didn’t she give up her crown for monster dick?

because muh bloodline

Attached: 1492134713105.png (700x1880, 682K)

Heckapoo supported genocide

She did. Star literally forcing her to take responsibility because she thinks her own family was unjustly put in charge. The whole season has Star trying to stiff arm change into the kingdom. It's kinda screwed over the Mewmens, put Eclipsa back in the throne she wants out of. Star is the one that cares about Monsters getting kicked off their land, Eclipsa just wanted to live in the swamp with her monster husband and nothing else, since she knows no one in Mewnie would accept him as someone who use to eat people and she doesn't want to be a queen. Magic Council being afraid of the courtship is now up in the air because they have conflicting reasonings, either they're keeping monsters from magic (which Toffee showed why that's important) Globgor is evil (which may have been Rhombulus just causing paranoia, not unwarranted) or because mewman/monster hybrids may be insanely powerful magic users since Monsters are are natives to Mewnie and mewmans come from unknown parts but seem tied to the light magical realm.

what I don't get is did Eclipsa expect Meteora to be the next queen of mewni or did she want to end the bloodline?

I didn't seem like she was thinking that far ahead, and that reckless impulsiveness would seem to fit her character.

Shouldn’t Meteora (will the crew ever address her being trapped in a baby’s body they basically lobotomized her) be in line for the monster throne. I was under the impression Globgor was a king.

Plot twist: she remembers everything, and just likes having actual family for once.

Eclipsa always talk to "future queens of Mewni" in her chapter because she didn't know how things were going to turn out. So assume that both possibilities (Meteora inheriting or a new queen being chosen among civilians) were valid.
Not that it matters as Meteora was already the future Queen of Darkness.

As the MHC attacked her to take Meteora away she assumed the first option. Because it makes no sense otherwise for them to kidnap the baby.

What she couldn't imagine is that their reasoning (as seen in the latest episode) was that they were "saving" her from Globgor and let Shastacan choose if he wanted to announce her as the princess of Mewni or not... yeah, they are retarded.

Attached: 03144ea730bb5586c33e39c8ff5b73cb.jpg (736x1270, 158K)

That’s even more terrifying. She has to constantly shit her own pants and isn’t able to communicate anything.

Eclisa talked about it in her farewell letter.
She didn't know how things were ging to turn out but something had to be done because the monster crisis was at its peak.

Attached: IMG-20190302-WA0004.jpg (1024x608, 69K)

You’ve got to commit to the act user. What kind of baby doesn’t soil itself every 3 to 5 hours?

people, monsters, she'll be killing a lot.

It can't be literally EVERYBODY because that'd be too much to write if I described her killing literally everyone in the show. I've got a few specific major targets/casualties planned out and hopefully some solid enough reasons written in for why they're her main priority (besides me just not liking them anymore and wanting them all to die).

I still like the MHC, mainly because they were cool with trashing Meteora and still turned on Eclipsa on a dime, so they won't be appearing. In-universe for the story, though, they're usually off in their own dimensions and not on Mewni all the time, and Mina's funtastic killing spree will be localized to Mewni so they're not crossing paths

Attached: df15b7127e4f6487426463b56cde055522ef516c.png (504x648, 209K)

Selfish as ever.

Attached: star2.gif (640x360, 3.11M)

She is princess of Mewni, of Darkness and of Monsters right now.

If Star takes back the Mewni one she won't be losing that much.

Attached: 94000edb9bd926f508b80e4cc5a12844.jpg (540x665, 62K)

Speaking of Mina killing people, I’ve got a prediction for the finale.
>Mina goes on a rampage and kills Glossaryck, who acts nonchalant about it as usual
>Everyone is overcome by grief
>Star, Moon and Eclipsa use their combined magic to bring Glossaryck back into existence, as he mentioned some queen or other created him in the book
>New Glossaryck goes back to the beginning since the old one’s mission was accomplished by bringing unity between the past, present and future leaders of the land

I watched this episode again and it seemed like Eclipsa was only surprised that Festivia is mentioned as next queen and not Meteora
and wasn't surprised that she was supposed to be hers and shastacan's daughter
so she really expected or got told that she would become the next queen

isn't their a current monster king?

Attached: Total.Eclipsa.the.Moon323q7.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Then how come globgor didn't know he was still in crystal?

Attached: 1554244319760.jpg (621x530, 31K)

Maybe like Kars, he eventually stopped thinking?

So it's just going to be shitty guro baby porn for you to masturbate with and not a real killing spree against those who would face Mina.

Thank you for saving us all time, remember to share it with your psychiatrist.

PS: the MHC thought they were protecting Meteora (and they did it again during Cornonation), Reynaldo already accepted her the princess and Heekapoo/Omnitraxus finally accepted Globgor is a good guy, so yur target seection makes no sense.

Attached: eb47d30a4a0f70163381e13bd94d623a.jpg (735x1255, 177K)

Most kino ship

>isn't their a current monster king?
Pretty sure Moon disbanded the Monsters as she said she would "scatter them without country or leadership." I take that to mean that Monsters were no longer permitted to organize lest they rise up again.

The one acting as king of monsters was Archiduke Batwin and he never showed up after Moon's flashback.

He is presumed dead and that's why monsters have no leadership now out of Eclipsa.

Attached: 6.jpg (3264x1836, 1.71M)

He knew he was in one

>"Your body is still inside the crystal"

but Eclipsa made him believe he got out in his mind and that's why they were dating.

>"Thank you for agreeing on ANOTHER date"

Attached: f4e407d15c6b7c1ebcd9cbb910d3e57b.jpg (736x511, 56K)

Aren't technically the Avarius the puppet leaders of the monsters, before they were ousted by their own son Ludo?

Only one chapter will be shitty guro baby murder (not porn). The rest will be various shitty guro other types of murder

Reynaldo isn't part of the MHC anymore so I don't particularly care about him. Hekapoo and Omni still said they didn't really trust Eclipsa and didn't join in on the group hug at the end, and so that was enough for me to spare their lives.

>Eclipsa was locked away
>Glossaryck treats Eclipsa like shes a bad thing before she gets free
>Glossaryck warns of Globgor
>Baby acts like Queen Eclipsa is some big thing

Why the fuck did she get crystalized? Like, her love of monsters CAN'T be just that.

Does Eclipsa love monsters, or does she love Globgor, who happens to be a monster?

haha remember how glossaryck cheered when star wasn't corrupted by eclipsas chapter
lol remember how glossaryck intentionally locked up eclipsas chapter so no one could read it
rofl remember how eclipsa has black marks on her arms meaning shes used the darkest spell
lmao remember how washing off the taint in the magic realm created a new unicorn
ecks dee remember how the unicorns wanted star to permanently stay in the magic realm but then kicked her out when the plot demanded she leave

she loves monster in general, she gave all of them a chance

Attached: 5.jpg (4128x3096, 3.29M)

They lost their power and wealth, they can't lead shit.

Attached: 4acd294f1a05e0a14c8f6ef843c1c3ea.jpg (736x909, 71K)

This show narrative is the worst I ever saw in any cartoon so far, it contradict itself every fucking second.

Attached: STUPID PUPPETS.png (6300x3950, 3.88M)

Cornonation has restored the show's poularity among artists and fans overall.
I've never seen such movement since season 2 in fandom art webpages.

Attached: fa49a2b2b2e1dfcf1c4e0923175da5aa.jpg (736x771, 89K)

I can't believe someone willingly drew that

I hope that teaches Nefcy that people actually like a couple with a strong bond instead of this will-they-won't-they bullshit

Final battle is going to be all three queens vs. Mina's army.

Attached: ba892746716ac401626d92480c85639a.jpg (680x306, 41K)

probably was a girl
because girls like diaper shitting retards

>Eclipsa and Globgor are good characters because they're a "cute couple"
Cartoons were a mistake.

Attached: HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS.gif (600x549, 694K)

>he thinks this description is real

That’s a little racist Eclipsa

Meteora is really popular among the fandom right now. She's been since Meteora's lesson.

Eclipsa's family as a whole is recieving a lot of attention from fans because the main characters are growing to be unlikable... due to how boring the episodes focused on them are.
Toxic teenage shipping is cancer.

Attached: bda2ad21225261a96040531c5a4f830d.jpg (736x662, 56K)

fuck her for insulting based slime

>is implied to like bad boys
>Globgor just turns out to be a big sweet heart
really hope that's just the baby disease

Glossaryck is a shitty character that should've just remained a thing tied exclusively to the magic book, rather than some ancient omnipotent keikaku planning queenmaker. He should've been killed off for good when Ludo burnt the book.

His MHC la abominaticions are hardly any better. Annoying characters that came out of nowhere that tell the Queen what to do and have no real purpose. JOBapoo and JOBulus screw up everything and JABRONItraxis Prime is basically just a shittier Father Time. Shame the only one that died was the goat guy who was so irrelevant I can't even remember his name and literally jobbed by doing his job too much.

Attached: autistic screeching.jpg (1280x720, 322K)

They are called babies and we are biologicaly prepared to like them.

Those who don't are deviants, psychos and abortists... nature makes humanity a favor by aviding their reproduction.

Attached: 045d45c177ab20c196995e5d1740b7b1.jpg (540x622, 43K)

HIS NAME WAS LEKMET
HE WAS THE BEST HOMO GOAT MAN I'VE EVER MET

Attached: 2be1aaa613cb2fbbc1629f4cff621fb969a74109[1].jpg (636x1254, 209K)

No, they are a good couple (just like Moon and River) because they are not toxic or meaningless like all of Star's and Marco's relationships.

Attached: e39cdd842f8312c3fb6817eeccd28b4b.jpg (735x641, 68K)

An unjust law is no law at all.
fuck off with your pilgrim shit.

of course I'm a deviant and psycho, why else would I be posting on Yea Forums
now get that diapershitter out of my fucking face and post more of Star's cute feet

Taking into account who raised her it's not surprising she was unintentionaly racist as a teenager.

At least she tried to know about monsters.

Attached: f110ad127d1277b720690c524240effb.jpg (500x494, 54K)

She is into turning the ultra masculine alpha "bad" boy into submissive husbando, one of the oldest female fantasies.

Attached: e994dd054b5ba6bd4acdc1bcc77e2a6e.jpg (736x414, 59K)

Which is something Star did with Tom, turning a bad boy who is brazenly manipulative and a borderline-rapist into a sweet, obedient, dutiful, WEALTHY boyfriend that will cater to her every need. This show went from teaching amazing relationship advice to some of the most toxic lessons ever published by Cosmopolitan.

It's even on Zap2it

Attached: t5gbm3erc5u21.png (878x596, 52K)

The main difference is that Globgor was never manipuative or a straight rapist like Tom.

Globgor's "bad guy" concept comes entirely from his job as a soldier and appearance.

Attached: 7ba55821e0590435864e4ae9f0e65bb3.jpg (736x736, 54K)

>believing lies
This is why the Muslims are winning.

If you believe that, I got a bridge on Pie Island to sell you.

But user, she did an splendid job. At least he is not a cuck loser like Tom.

Attached: 97c69e03ea5965eda9f5ba169844f363.jpg (736x414, 62K)

>Not wanting to subjugate an alpha warlord into your toyboy.

What are you, gay?

Attached: 6964bcef62beec6c8d422800e58701dc.jpg (679x382, 49K)

>curse of the bloodmoon forces people to fall in love!
I genuinely hate when writers incorporate fanon. The actual season 1 episode said nothing about forcing them to fall in love. The fans made it about shipping, the show itself did not. That's why it didn't come up in two full seasons of relationship drama.

god I hate women like Eclipsa, "look at me I'm just a teenager but I have sooo much experience with boys (monsters) and know exactly how to get them to do what I want ;)"

Even worse, they removed the drama of Marco having the feeling that he's obligated to stay with Star and help her with stuff because of the Blood Moon, while she would be understandably upset that the boy she has a crush on isn't falling for her because of who she is, but instead is giving up his life due to a stupid story he doesn't fully understand. There should have been serious consequences from Booth Buddies and Hekapoo and Marco "breaking up". Instead, there's nothing.

HEKAPOO'S LEGS ARE SO FUCKING SQUISHY HOLY FUCK HNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

Attached: Blessed thighs.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

That's because you don't know how to keep them in line.
Learn from Globgor, pic related is what she sees while sucking his dick.

Attached: 9f5e0e1e25172fe357bfb78e3a881773.jpg (736x445, 45K)

I got very, very worried about Janna's character when she reappeared in Out of Business and called Marco "Diaz." She never called him "Diaz" in the show before but fanworks had her doing so constantly.

What was Eclipsa's dad endgame?

Attached: abf4706a98fd245f7e660c0e3f049c14.jpg (540x510, 37K)

Are you just noticing this?

Hekapoo is hella thicc

Attached: eb1f55d1aead3f598f3172bcf3fde907b13091e5[1].jpg (2048x1638, 235K)

They must be in order to ride all those monster cocks.

Attached: 2b2d1f02b36ed8bf3d787172733ac15d.jpg (500x471, 56K)

Because just this show is apparently making a lot of racist anons feel personally attacked.

Lol, the lot of you acting like there wasn't any political subtext or filler in the first or second seasons is hilarious. You just don't like being reminded that your racists

Attached: giphy (1).gif (256x192, 482K)

Nah it's just a friendly reminder

>Adultry
Against a forced marriage
>Broke laws
After being held against her will, and frozen into a crystal.
>Abandoned her duties
She was literally going to make mewni larger than ever through personal union. The MHC just couldn't get over not having their complete Victory over monsters. And then after they froze eclipsa, they got fucking wrecked by the monsters, and preceded to fight a 300 year long conflict that almost destroyed mewni.

They didn't do the right thing for mewni or the right thing
>Brainwashing
Literally how

Exactly.

Attached: 1c179068a11ec21958a06c307818b73a.jpg (564x658, 43K)

>You have to be loyal to your husband, even if it was a forced marriage
Literally rape logic

And yeah I agree with your point on eclipsa being flawed but come on, she was under no obligation to be her husband's personal pussy.

"The Right Way" i.e. Progressivism.

Except in reality it never works. Tom had some bad boy tendencies but in the end he was truly a prissy rich kid who doesn't like the outdoors and would rather get his nails done than go hunting with his future father-in-law. Tom will never be what Star wants/needs him to be.

Gee, it's almost like whomever was in charge of writing the Spellbook had a mental disconnect and somehow thought a woman who actively abandoned the guy who impregnated her and forbade him from seeing his child would also force her daughter into a political marriage when social politicking is something her older brother was doing and he LITERALLY MARRIED A SPIDERBITE HIMSELF.

The writers post-S2 aren't hacks, though.

Attached: Back to Tumblr.png (546x700, 308K)

The sea

Attached: 198164.gif (480x360, 1.13M)

It's always a bad sign. Maybe that's why Janna has been in so many episodes lately. She's a fan favorite after all.

Solaria was a retard and Jushtin should have ruled instead, more news at 6

Attached: e691c4222d7a2d2de98ab978cacacc68.jpg (736x896, 73K)

Why did Jushtin get JUSHTED out of his throne anyway? Compared to many other royals he wasn't even that stupid.

N-no! Solaria was bad so she did bad stuff like arranged marriages! Bad guys don't need coherent motives and personalities!

Eclipsa for smash?

Jushtin was born before Solaria. Mewni is supposed to be a matriarchy, but since he was the only heir, he was given the wand and the throne. His mom ended up getting preggers with Solaria, and therefore the throne was given to her when she grew up.

Because mewni is a matriarchy.

blame Glossaryck

If eclipsa killed shastacan herself there would have been less consequences than globgor doing it

Ah the end result of "Feminism".
>okay we are equal now but you men are too stupid so move aside and let us rule
>fuck everything up

Attached: Starcucks BTFO.png (680x1156, 622K)

His mother wanted to give the wand to her daughter as was tradition.

I also suspect Skywynne wanted the wand and book back, and used tradition as an excuse. She took them back from Jushtin until Solaria came off age, so she got them for another ~15 years.

Attached: 4.jpg (3264x2448, 2.53M)

Where's the fucking faggot who said that Jushtin was a better ruler than Solaria?

No wonder Solaria was such an animal. Jushtin must have used up all of the estrogen in the womb.

Attached: no way fag.jpg (900x675, 258K)

don't insult this fucking pimp

>Be Mewni
>Be Matriarchical society
>Never develop beyond medieval-level society despite having magic even after 500 years
>One single political crisis destroys the existing social order
>Majority of people live in absolute poverty before and after the crisis
Huh. Really makes you think.

Reminder that we are 7-9 episodes away from the final and Star and Marco still haven't talked about the booth.

Yeah, ain't gonna happen. It was the curse 'member?

>The curse is actually a thing despite never being part of the show except for one time at Bon Bon
What a dump fucking way to extend this shitty love triangle. Did they replace writers before season 3 and that's why this shit is still going on?

Attached: 1555971159195.jpg (1000x1150, 85K)

15+ years between children? Skywynne must've been around 40. Probably explains why Solaria was such a shit. Her middle aged mom had no energy to reign her in.

mabye the curse were the freinds we broke up wit on teh way

why the fuck did Solaria even become such a monster hating hitler? there's no explanation for it

Literaly everybody.
Solarian era is remembered as the darkest in mewman history whose consequences Mewni is still paying off (Moon's quote) , the only good thing that came out of it was the alliance with the nu-monster kingdoms and it was thanks to Jushtin.

Solaria was just plain awful at negotiations.

Attached: ac83c44d12205ee59a302c2adb6355c2.jpg (636x789, 48K)

Why is that important? They want to move on

>Why is talking about a big moment in their relationship where both kissed while one was in a relationship important
Gee user, I wonder

or we don't like shit writing, i don't have a problem with what it's trying to convey but ultimately the way the show's structured makes it painful to watch, it's just not very subtle at what it's trying to do.

I liked how S1 had Star not even question the Massacre at any point in her life up until this moment, and even at the end she doesn't try to find a solution, but instead actively ignores reality.
youtube.com/watch?v=MYYhK8KPTJQ

forget negotiations, it seems like 80% of her rule was waging wars of aggression. I'm inclined to believe it wasn't even a monster that ended up killing her. Think the KGB killing Stalin in '53.
Not only have you made a martyr, but you've opened up the possibility of negotiating peace.

>it's another "Solaria shot first" even though all the lore says otherwise thread
>it's another "Solaria was a moron" even though her team united most of Mewni thread
>it's another "Solaria failed Mewni and lost the war" even though she won thread
>it's another "even Glossaryck hated her" even though Glossaryck is genuinely shit thread
>it's another "she's selfish" despite giving more than any other queen to Mewni thread
It's all so tiresome...

Attached: a good mother.jpg (1020x1056, 362K)

holy shit did the animation really used to be that bad?

It's partially that monsters killed mewmans and partially that she's just a prick. She started off trying to expand Mewman lands, then when monsters became violent in response she got even more radical.

Attached: 5.jpg (3264x2448, 2.4M)

The page before that.

Attached: 4.jpg (3264x2448, 2.73M)

>Exhausted from literally feeding the entire Mewman population, Skywynne takes monster land to grow corn
>Mewni continues to expand
>Monsters retaliate by destroying Mewman settlements
>Solaria's reign now
>the queen is pissed
>sends Alphonse and party to parley
>parley fails, Alpha and party are ambushed by monsters
>Solaria declares war
In the beginning she wasn't even wrong really.

Based Mewnifest Destiny.

Attached: solaria2.gif (400x575, 3.24M)

>why should we respect a culture that does not respect our own?
what is exactly wrong about this statement

white people have no culture

Correct, white people have no unified culture.
Now individual nations and ethnic groups have culture, but in terms of something you could call a global "Caucasian Culture" the only thing you could really point too is the use of sunscreen.

>ignoring that there pushing out monsters from there homes too expand
>ignoring how dare they demand they be treated with more respect
solarian worshipers are a borderline cult

Damn, we better move out of America and give the entire North American continent back to a bunch of inbred gambling alcoholics. Of course, if we do that, we're also going to need all of the Jews to move out of Israel and give the land back to its rightful owners, the Muslims who were cheated out of their heritage for a bowl of soup. Let's also make sure restore Germany to its proper size after it was mercilessly partitioned at the Treaty of Versailles and was one of the reasons WWII started.

... Wait a minute...

>not even trying too hide racist temper tantrum
it's definitely a cult

You caught us, we're a cult. Now what?

Attached: implying implications.png (1275x719, 660K)

Shhhh user. Moral ambiguity has no place in politics. The world is full of pure perfect innocents and violent racists, nothing else.

Remember, this show had an episode about a family getting thrown out of their own home because a monster built it five generations back, and the moral of the episode was "racists r dum lmao".

nothing, it's just obvious that certain people are going to attempt to ignore sections of mewman history, and will get progressivly more ass-blasted if mina is defeated/killed, imprisoned and or redeemed.

>She also brainwashed an old lady to think she is a baby.
That's not too bad when the alternative was killing her.

Actually we think all monsters should be killed and the first settlers did nothing wrong. In fact, we embrace it. Now what?

sounds like your just as pathetic as the people who see skaven females as a political statement rather than the state of a setting.

Actually we're fine with them, especially since we support Solaria and Mina, two strong, independent women. Now what?

you have no idea what a skaven female looks like do you?

I'm not a dork who plays Age of Ultramarines, so no.

you think we get to see solaria in a flashback?

you where so quick to jump the gun that it was some female empowerment thing, no better than the tumblr landwhales who'd be offended by it's existence within a setting. strange that.

When it comes to someone comparing apples and oranges, I don't really pay attention.

He'll redeem himself eventually by sacrificing himself to save them from Mina

no you just get ass blasted over a fictional setting, that you jumped straight into a hole before thinking or showing caution, it's not apples to oranges, it's politically obsessed nutcase and politically obsessed nutcase.

Attached: 1555196738508.jpg (1084x957, 191K)

>implying

>he redeems himself by fighting mina
>or he betrays everyone by joining forces with mina

>or he never shows up again

I know that feel, friend.

Attached: Star_vs_Camera_Angles.jpg (704x1200, 112K)

I miss Star's oral fixation. Why did they drop it?

Attached: Snip-it_1556153720525.jpg (967x1626, 169K)

>Where'd the hairy lady go?
>I dunno
>I dunno

Attached: S3E38_Star_Butterfly_'where'd_the_hairy_lady_go?'.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

I want to fuck Star Butterfly.

>Rhombulus still distrusts monsters due to Toffee being the cause of Lekmet's death and is only trying to protect the rest of his family by wanting to contain Globgor again (MHC).
>Joins forces with Mina initially because he thinks they are on the same page and that his friend's will eventually come around once he's done what needs to be done.
>Eventually realizes that Mina is bat-shit crazy and isn't just going to stop at re-imprisoning Globgor.
>Turns on her in an attempt to protect the MHC and Star, but gets pulverized into diamond dust by Mina's power.
>Is finally reunited with Lekmet in the magical after-life.

Attached: 56e6f43129d6f06b3a8771d70c8046e8.png (768x1024, 169K)

>haha remember how glossaryck cheered when star wasn't corrupted by eclipsas chapter
Could be explained as part of Glossarycks training method for Star, which involves a lot of reverse psychology, additionally he doesn't know if Star would lose her shit like Marco did and possibly some previous Queens. Regardless it doesn't seem like a permanent issue, just something he didnt want to deal with

>lol remember how glossaryck intentionally locked up eclipsas chapter so no one could read it
A lot of the spells are very dangerous or involved mind control and other rather dark elements. He was created to guard magic and guide the Queen's, having that shit laying in the open rather than reserving it for someone who can handle it would be dumb. Destroying the knowledge would also be against his general nature, as he seems to actually like Eclipsa and erasing something from the people he was created to serve wouldn't make sense either.

>rofl remember how eclipsa has black marks on her arms meaning shes used the darkest spell
There was no indication that the marks where anything more than indication that the magic came not from the light magic realm, which seems to have no issue purifying the marks like it purifies everything. This could be wrong if the below point has more significance

>lmao remember how washing off the taint in the magic realm created a new unicorn
Contrary to my previous point this is a valid concern. Dark and light magic intermingling probably is going to do weird shit. That said I trust the light magic in the show way less after it's shown not to be innately good, just pure and light, it's more of a neutral entity as far as we are shown, especially since it's guide, Glossaryck is somewhat of an asshole

Glossaryk is decidedly neutral because he represents balance. Dark magic has its place so long as it doesn't get out of hand.

I want to fuck Marco.

I just miss Star being the star of her own show...

Attached: 1528090640767.png (1000x1000, 175K)

This. Tangled is great.

how do Ruberiot's hips work?

You spend all your time trying to fix mistakes you really shouldn't and it breaks you as a person. Probably hence the joke where she told her mom.she hopes this all ends soon so she can go back to trying to be a teenager again. Girls been breaking her back.

Yeah sucks it's gone, it was cute

Attached: tumblr_pjbi7vepuh1vd3ia8_1280.jpg (282x264, 21K)

How based would it be if the "lesson" was ultimately: "the world is filled with the 'forces of evil' and YOU, on your own, will never be able to fix it. It's a fools errand to even try, and you'll end up destroying yourself and everything you love if you try. But by just doing the small things to improve yourself and improve the world directly around yourself, you can still fight those forces and encourage others around you to do the same. And through those small and simple actions, the 'forces of evil' may still be defeated."

Attached: Clipsystel_Star_Butterfly_Aged-Up.jpg (1119x1200, 155K)

Of course.

for me it's rich pigeon

Attached: rp.jpg (526x731, 246K)

That sound much more mature and intelligent than I'm willing to give this team credit for.

>>rofl remember how eclipsa has black marks on her arms meaning shes used the darkest spell
>There was no indication that the marks where anything more than indication that the magic came not from the light magic realm, which seems to have no issue purifying the marks like it purifies everything. This could be wrong if the below point has more significance

The Low Mewnian section of Eclipsa's chapter confirms that she's used the spell, and strongly implies she used it to kill a Septarian.

>I want to fuck Marco.
We know, Star. So stop playing around with Tom and just do it.

Dumb character

Will it kill the writers giving a little respect to Marco's character? it seems Kellco existence was only for this joke and make him look bad again.
But Eclipsa stealing Star shows seems funny to them so i dunno.

Anyone got draw requests?

Attached: 1521753247497.png (920x1400, 567K)

Toffee bursting from Moon's chest a la Alien.

>>Eclipsa was locked away
Yes
>>Glossaryck treats Eclipsa like shes a bad thing before she gets free
Only her spells
>>Glossaryck warns of Globgor
He was being useless as usual, or maybe at the beginning he was legit damaged by the magic water.
>>Baby acts like Queen Eclipsa is some big thing
She was strong

>Why the fuck did she get crystalized? Like, her love of monsters CAN'T be just that.

She cucked her husband with a monster in the middle of an attempted final solution of the monsters. Giving birth to a half monster was against those policies.
She could unify the monster and Mewni in one kingdom, but Mewman peasantry was too conservative and racist that it could lead to a revolution.
The Solarian Army was still active and was more than just Mina, you just don't let crazy bitches run your country, and considering peace as a treason, it could lead to a coup d'etat.
Not having a Magic User in charge means that the MHC lose power.
etc. etc.

Marco making pudding for glossaryk at 3AM, while mewberty star goes on a rampage.

4AM*

Attached: clown stu making pudding at 4 in the morning.jpg (478x424, 54K)

Marco giving Star a backhand slap, with a 2nd panel of a close-up on Star's shocked face

Mail monster delivering mail to Baby, and Baby looks interested.

Star sitting on a throne of skulls, Marco, Tom, Janna and Ludo draped over her legs. An atom bomb detonates in the background. off to the side, Eclipsa beats her husband for burning dinner.

>Fans doing the writers's job
How this became a thing? I'm all in using my imagination and authors insinuating things rather than telling them but the way modern Hollywood writers do it is just lazyness and the fan reaction show damage control and brand loyalty rather than creativity

Attached: 1515638730061.png (512x844, 340K)

Kellco became a thing because there's a group of rabid Tomstar shippers in the staff that wanted to stretch their OTP lifespan and basically pushed Marco to Kelly. Basically the same logic of Zutarians to ship Kataang or Sasusakus shipping Naruhina. Except these are professionals rather than teen girls

The writer's strike taught them not to rely on good writing.

>Writer's strike
>Hollywood Producer 1: Shit! We can't make movies without a script!
>Hollywood Producer 2: Why not?

Attached: marvel-logo-o.gif (635x270, 426K)

Kelly dressed as Persona 5's Futaba

People suspect she'll appear somehow and be voiced by Gemma Whelan, who's been listed in press releases for S4 but so far hasn't shown up yet. I think it's a possibility.

Mina dressed for a formal occasion please.

>Create life from nothing [x]
>Create competent life from nothing [ ]

kek

People liked to wear poofy pants back in the days, I dunno what they're called but Rueriot probably wears those style of pants.

Attached: f2b92415aa71476e7a36aecd9598e868[1].jpg (1772x3157, 772K)

Mina piloting one of the giant Mecha-armors Or perhaps Star and Marco in tandem piloting one...

Attached: MARCO think in MEWNIAN.png (280x212, 95K)

This with Mina

Attached: SaluteCry.jpg (1436x2014, 175K)

Marco wearing this

Attached: 154561968631.jpg (684x1024, 145K)

Attached: ba66c20eda784e3d5ecc9f896052fb8fe369ae6f[1].jpg (1024x462, 106K)

Attached: NANI.png (338x210, 13K)

How come there isn't a vaporwave version of Just Friends or Too Little Too Late?
youtube.com/watch?v=wj9Y0vGxTGE

Attached: 4cc5483c562a5eadf8ecd6f4e10ee24c76849020[1].png (1280x1282, 399K)

Attached: a qtpie.png (568x1080, 452K)

yeah Marco we know

Yo guys are taking cartoons way too seriously

Attached: 1552041018420.jpg (2048x2048, 586K)

This scene could have been very emotional if it wasn't for the dumb unfunny joke near the end.

Kellco could have been a thing.
Until they looked back and realized:"Wait, Marco is happy to have a mature girl to spend time in the background"
"Not only we have to prep Kelly, but the audience would lose interest because he's not heartbroken anymore."
"Break them apart! Also, make it his fault! Kelly is a nice girl for the fandom! It's Marco's fault! Just like poor pure Jackie!".

These are shit, don't let your ears bleed

Daddy Glossaryck is ashamed of his useless incompetent children.

No wonder he gave 0 fucks when the goat died, hates to visit the bald one, plotted to take Eclipsa out of the crystal and trained Meteora so the events who put Rhombulus in prison could take place.

He is dealing with his mistakes one by one, which member of the MHC is gonna fall next?

Attached: 016b7dea129e45add4da33aa870f5a52.jpg (734x424, 86K)

Rhombus vs Globagor but it's set like a high ground meme.

I love Moon because she definitely is a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom.

Attached: 34968bdd7a8c52e2be393f27dc5f4fd1da23613e[1].jpg (644x964, 522K)

Highwayman Marco

Attached: Chris.jpg (718x1112, 108K)

Hey guys! Just a couple of things.

1. The Thank You Nefcy card has been postponed due to the lack of quality and care of season 4.
2. There will be a new song premieres this week during the stream.
3. There will also be a live concert from you know who on the stream as a preshow. Same link if you have it.

That's all for now. See you Saturday!

Attached: 1520063616530.png (1149x915, 663K)

it would be neat to see marco as general zapata, or pancho villa... or eclipsa as a vaquera/charra. the picture is of rurales - rural police forces.

Attached: Rurales.04.jpg (2869x1548, 832K)

Her voice is fitting for the character.

Attached: 42ba4df70e6a898af92292564478b0b6.jpg (691x940, 69K)

>card cancelled

Attached: Sad Butterfly.png (800x773, 168K)

If they "redeem" Mina and Solaria by having them like monsters I'm not going to do anything because that would be ridiculous to take real-life action over a cartoon but I will be undeniably extremely upset and will only have bad memories of this show.

You can't thank Daron for something she didn't do.

>card cancelled

Thank FUCK. Holy fucking shit this retardedly cancerous fandom can't produce anything good, only fetish fuel and general garbage.

What a perfect fucking ending for you worthless pedophiles. But most of all fuck You, cunt. If you'd stop sucking dicks, while making your out-of-touch, run-of-the-mill screamo trash you call 'music'. Who the FUCK cares about audio vomit like that? Only absolute fucking losers like you. Fuck off eternally.

Attached: dabclipsa.png (770x872, 132K)

Skywynne -takes- monster land.
Not bought, borrow, negotiated, rent, lease, sharecropped. She did nt honor their rights, and stole their land. She was wrong from the first step.

Nefcy deserves the Yea Forums award in the category of hack of the decade

"Thank you for proving us wrong about Hirsch!"

Anons who watched it anyway beyond S2 deserve an award of similar fashion.

Attached: 1555992321752.png (859x1017, 442K)

What did you expect from a bad tempered woman who murdered her own peasants by experimenting with gravity?

Attached: 20bb8fa5b0c2ced9a4027637c2aeb4c6.jpg (736x981, 99K)

Doesn't matter if Mewmans die, though.

Go to bed Daron

Starco is so toxic at this point I want them to get together so they won't ruin anyone else's life.

Attached: ugh.png (400x225, 117K)

Eclipsa as a boylover.

Hello Toffee.

Attached: 792cbec71181b1e37db82276065fc390.jpg (500x281, 26K)

Hey guys! Just a couple of things.

1. The Thank You Nefcy card has been postponed due to the lack of quality and care of season 4.
2. There will be a new song premieres this week during the stream.
3. There will also be a live concert from you know who on the stream as a preshow. Same link if you have it.

That's all for now. See you Saturday!

Name a few lives.
None did anything malicious or immoral for a romance.
Jackie let Marco go because he had to be smacked by Mewni back to reality.
Marco let go of Kelly because break up buddies was going nowhere.
Common sense plus he can't keep long distance relationship because it never worked with Jackie.

user, Season 4 is literaly saving the board.
Just look at how many threads this gets daily.

Attached: b63d56deec5cd7f91b67d6617bd6c8fe.jpg (736x1041, 54K)

>starco is toxic
But not nearly as toxic as the anti-shipper fags or salty Jarcos. Stay mad, fuckers. We sail onward to victory.

Attached: OwO.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Goblin Dogs are a gateway to acid

Oh god oh fuck

Attached: 1553173945774.png (506x363, 234K)

all according to keikaku

Attached: 1556024976397.png (600x600, 117K)

Did they ever explain what this shit was about?

Attached: 8b4f4a77858a0fb3d94175b6b18c5e3724086dd7_hq.jpg (1024x593, 42K)

Attached: 318649521402025639a8c9e82a4263bea740758f_hq.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

Not if Star breaks him first

imgur.com/a/q1wUqXl

Attached: uwu.png (783x688, 532K)

Shut the fuck up about Deus Irae.

Wait a minute...

Attached: Huh2.png (1106x619, 618K)

>breathes fire in propaganda portrait
>in reality puts out fire with his breath
absolutely kino

It's retarded that they did this because it means an image of Globgor destroying the Spiderbite village was already at St. O's where Meteora was taken, even though he wouldn't have burned down the village until after that

OR Miss Heinous put it up there herself, which is also stupid, like she was subconsciously drawn to it or some shit. Really her having grown up there/raised by a robot was stupid too

this is just a really fucking dumb show

And yeah, given that they're portraying him as St. Globgor, More Tragic and Likable Than Jesus, it's possible that him burning down the village never happened.

But it still seems to be based on the actual fact of Jesus voring Shastacan, who's worse than Satan apparently, which, again, happened after Meteora was taken to St. O's

>racist subtext
Would be pretty stupid, considering Glob has freely admitted to eating humans

The retcons around Globgor are obvious and lazy. Globgor eating Shastacan was thrown in for a joke, so the timeline of who gets frozen when is nonsense. That piece of Globgor at was revealed as being about the Spiderbites, but that means its inclusion at St Olga and on the fucking Queen cards was meaningless.

I'm quite invested now, don't stop this crazy plot

Attached: eclipsa_for_the_dood.jpg (619x925, 123K)

Meteora tried to warn us about Marco.

Attached: e13948694fb91e490f6a4a4c1a851457.jpg (735x417, 45K)

...but we are already on tumblr?

Attached: Sketch (63)f.png (331x49, 9K)

Globgor, the King who resurrected the fandom

Attached: 4a864e1b4bfbb4f4c6974543487cbcf2.jpg (736x755, 62K)

Take it easy, we are just shitposting for replies. Soon the show will be over and we get banished back to /trash/, where everyone who goes there knows what we are doing.

We have limited time left to enjoy the tourist traffic of Yea Forums and easy (You)s that come with it, and hopefully convince some of those who do not watch the how but decided to visit a thread with pretty image into thinking that something was said in the sow that really wasn't, and hope that they will parrot it forwards to next one.

That and we need SOMETHING to keep the thread alive during the NEET hours so more people see it while it can get exposure.

We watch the show, we read the book, we know what was implied and what was said and done in the show, but lot of tourists don't. Twisting things slowly to lean more and more to headcanon territory or just fabricating narratives that get passed down by those who look for excuses to hate on someone/thing is limited time only type of fun. There is no need to get emotionally attached to fictional things on internet, but there is nothing wrong having some fun on the expense of those that do.
Don't take things so seriously.

Attached: 1553147257541.jpg (1280x1097, 239K)

He is our saviour

Attached: 88a50cf46ce16eaa07b071a0c760976a.jpg (736x644, 73K)

Shastacan had the worst life of them all if you think about it
he was forced to marry into a matriarchy where he had absolutely no power, to an evil witch who would just mind rape him whenever she wanted to
he had to leave his whole family behind and had no one to talk to than this girl who just lost her mother but as it turned out she was meeting her monster boyfriend every night so she had a pretty nice love life, also it's a fucking size shifting mewman eater who could just kill him whenever he wanted to
he had the chance to just leave again but the life circumstances in the spiderbite forest seem to be a fucking joke
and then he gets killed for a decision that wasn't even his

but hey at least he died knowing he tore that disgusting family apart, fuck them

That represents the expectations for the future season, long gone ago.
What? did you expected also Marco's cheek marks to mean something? or Baby comparing Eclipsa to Star? silly you! that's way too hard to write.

Truth of the matter is Star and Marco can never be together forever because Star will never truly grow up. She's Peter Pan. Mewni is Neverland. Marco has lived several lifetimes in his adventures but still wants a normal life. Janna can give him that. Sure Marco and Star will be friends, but her visits will happen less and less as time goes on. I imagine the last time will be something like this:
(Portal sound, battle-armor clad Star emerges into a suburban office)
STAR: Marco! Come on, I'm being chased by a horde of hummingbird people because I kinda stole some magic nectar from their sacred temple and I need you to...
Marco: Ah, geez Star, I can't. Janna's parents are in town for the weekend plus the girls have soccer tonight. I'm also probably going to come in for a few hours tomorrow to get this proposal done... I'm sorry, maybe, maybe next time?
STAR: Yeah, maybe. I'll, I'll see you around Diaz.
BLOOP!

Nice fanfic, here is the truth:
He wanted that marriage badly because he held no power with the Spiderbites for being a younger son, and his family castle was shit because of the spiders.

If you read the chapter you'll see he was extremely happy with Eclipsa's deal because he had 0 responsability as king and all the power and wealth he desired in return

But he wanted more and decided at one point that Eclipsa was hot and wanted her to have his children. She tried to talk to him and check what he really felt.
When she confessed she was in love with Globgor he laughed and mocked her, then proceeded to steal the book of spells and read it in secret (which she found out)

Shastacan was given many chances. Eclipsa really wanted him to love her (and that's why she desparately read his mind while dancing to see if he noticed how she had dressed up for him) but Shastacan was driven by his power thirst and lost everything Eclipsa gave him for it.

Attached: 2f0a6fa6dc8fab02ddf7dac7a3aed1d0.jpg (654x480, 75K)

It's a children's cartoon. On a board for cartoons. Are we supposed to just shit on it because some other people did? Are you afraid to tell people in real life of your interests because you're afraid they won't like them? Do you pretend that you hate stuff that other people do?

I don't know where we fucking went so wrong as to make absolute fucking cowards like you -who parrot every shitpost they see- welcome on this board. You echo every criticism you notice on this website without any knowledge of its source content so you can feel like you fit in the Yea Forums "le epic pessimist mindset" because you're certainly not going to get the satisfaction of community and friendship out of real life, you worthless fucking nobody.

I hate you. I hate everything you represent in this day and age on this board in which shitposting hiveminds have replaced actual debate. I hate that you are incapable of forming your own opinion. I hate that genuinely good shows and movies now have a bad reputation on this site because of fucking morons like you.

Attached: Glossaryck.jpg (900x506, 306K)

All of the "extended" Mewniverse characters feel really lazy or tacked on. We learned nothing about the merpeople, the pigeons had a throwaway line about them killing an entire kingdom's inhabitants and taking it for themselves (can't bring this up again though because non-Mewni people doing evil things is problematic and racist), the Ponyheads are naturally shit (the dad could've been an exception but was never really utilized and his friendship with Rivers dropped), the Lucitor Cuckshed seems gimped on what they can do because Disney doesn't want them depicting it as an actual Hell... the others either didn't appear or were irrelevant. One of the reasons why moving the setting from Earth to Mewni was a big fail.

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E14.Cornonation.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_12.50.jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

stopped reading at Janna, no ladibois allowed

The epiphany came to me just the other evening, like countless other craps, I was heaving hard and pushing like a pregnant broad summoning gleams of sweat and stress veins on my forehead. Then, suddenly I simply decided to lift my left leg high while simultaneously arching my torso and leaning my right butt cheek on the toilet. It would seem that this bodily configuration aligned my organs perfectly, creating a pseudo submarine torpedo tube that idiosyncratically mustered each log of excrement into a perfected clean drop into the bowl, resulting in a satisfying splash and a minimal amount of wipes thereafter. Further to this, I hypothesized a bowl movement that didn't require the usual pumping and pushing to eject the last blurb of brown nor a need, which is sometimes required, to 'chop one off' for a quick toilet exit. I shall call this series - Star vs

Attached: 1523282882253.jpg (855x991, 215K)

>It's only people who ship my self-insert spic with random side characters who are mad because the show is a poorly paced, narrative mess!
overwikifiles.com/files/Barney_Calhoun/Ba_overhere_sniper.ogg

Fine, put Jackie in

This.

That's deep

Attached: sandy-cheeks-spongebobs-atlantis-squarepantis-8.55.jpg (210x240, 6K)

This.

She could have easily kill Shastacan like Rhina did with her husband or disobeyed Solari but tried to make it work and that's one of the reasons why she kept on saying no to Globgor's run away plan.

Every time they danced she would check if he was noticing the effort she put in her scent or outfit, but he took her for granted and saw his wife as a freeticket to success.

Then he suddenly claims she loves her but when Eclipsa confessed her deepest secret to him he didn't react with the understandment or support of a man in love.

And, after all that, Eclipsa only asked for a divorce and left. She didn't try to ruin his life at all.
It was Shastacan who overreacted and tried to hurt her family but, oh well... karma is a bitch.

Attached: f9e4f43cfcdb75410944bf8472e47332.jpg (736x1177, 154K)

Janna looking up at the spider thinking "Yeah, this is going straight up my snatch"

It was always a thing. At least since you can communicate with the writers of the serials.
But fan theories could be due to:
- real bad writing for not closing the reason
- the writer wants to reveal the real stuff later to keep the fans interested

In this case I'm for the laziness and to show that the MHC are fucking bigots.

Based

>1 retired
>1 died
>1 got imprisoned

Only two left.
Calling it now, Heekapoo will be the last one to fall.

Attached: 4f7fe9e0d437dd36aa69b699ca3d1bde.jpg (640x626, 82K)

>tried to make it work
except no, the queen and the king are expected to have a child sooner or later and when he was finally ready to fuck she said she literally couldn't do it.
what the fuck did she expect would happen?

it really only was a matter of time until eclipsa left, but she cared about her kingdom, the one her dear mother gave to her, and had a hard time abandoning it.
she wanted to leave with doing the least amount of damage, but fact is she was the most powerful person in mewni and was able to slow down the war and shit until she left it all behind for monsterdick

Remember how they gathered Lekmet’s ashes and then nothing because fuck the plot we already got the show is about racism now?

It's not legal to own m*nsters like this anymore, Glossaryck.

Attached: 1553100425470.png (548x485, 13K)

>and was able to slow down the war and shit until she left it all behind for monsterdick

Except by marrying the monster king she proved her good intentions and the monsters stopped attacking (as that was Globgor's plan to put an end to war), and so did the Solarian army as they had no leader.

Then, the retarded MHC fucked everything up and Glossaryck facepalmed for 300 years.

Attached: c8df76b53adb4787b32e679464247da0.jpg (736x808, 87K)

and the MHC fucked everything up because there wasn't anyone magical to inherit the throne in the butterfly kingdom, except that half monster abomination

A well deserved (You)

Attached: somedrawfagg_celena.png (1075x1433, 1.3M)

She's a woman, she can do no wrong. The only reason Star could tell her off is because she's a strong woman

Globgor and Eclipsa are really nice people and hardly a spec of villainy in them, how did the kingdom make such a fatal error?

No user, they fucked up because they thought Globgor would kill his own daughter (as seen in the latest episode when Heekapoo claimed she was protecting her)
They are that retarded.

Also there was Jushtin left, he could have inherited the throne and solve everything but they decided to ignore him.

Attached: f41911285a09ac05e467950d6eb9aef9.jpg (640x360, 34K)

yeah and then they kidnapped her and realised oh shit we don't want a monster to have the wand
but hey it all worked out for Glossaryck's time loop to happen

If you notice, they acted according to her status 'til the very end. Olga was a robot who trained princesses to be perfect ladies and that's why she was chosen to raise Meteora.

When Heinous became a teacher herself royal families considered her a top tier educator for centuries and the MHC never interfered with her job. Mina wasn't even alowed to harm her unless she found out the truth.

In the end, the MHC doomed themselves by sending Meteora away. With such a powerful caster, no army would have been needed to win the war.

Glossaryck himself considers magic is in good hands with Meteora, proving how incompetent the commission is and why he wants it disbanded.

Attached: 7911f9fe9b83bd287c16ef587e99f791.jpg (700x394, 55K)

I actually started to like Eclipsa more after this episode, not sure why though.

because she will hopefully stop being the main character now

What if Shasitcan is still alive?

A very wholesome picture, I actually enjoyed an episode from this season for once.

Based and Mannapilled

In Globgor's anus?
What if
now hear me out
what if
what if while Globgor is sizeshifting, Shastacan is altnernately gigantic or miniscule in his anus
Does this kill Globgor if he shrinks too much?

>Glossaryck himself considers magic is in good hands with Meteora
Glossaryck changes his masterplan every half season. Remember when he spent an entire season repeating GLOB-GOR as a warning? The fandom defend him because he's "mysterious" but for me it's just lazy writing

Him saying "Globgor" for an entire year is in the book, which released a year after Season 3 first started airing. So either lazy writing was their goal far in advance, or they intentionally fucked with people.

I'm so tired of people bringing the damn book. Is the writing so weak that the show can't sustain itself? This copypasta argue this is a show for kids but kids don't buy stuff aimed to hardcore fans. Star Vs is so obviously aimed to tumblrites

That's the worst thing about them. From the beginning I didn't expect they'd be final boss because they were too obviously depicted as "evil" in the tapestry, but I did expect them to actually capitalize on the darker aspects of them and show they're not all good, either, despite being discriminated against. But everything bad they've ever done is just brushed off as haha funny joke

It makes the entire narrative leading to them feel like a waste when shitty Meteora and the Cornonation group hug is all we really got out of it. I've been saying since S3 ended that Eclipsa's starting to come off as a Mary Sue if she's just meant to be "good," I don't like where this seems to be going, etc., but anons would be like "oh no, S4 will really show her flaws"/"she'll probably be delusional about Globgor really being a good guy." But right now it doesn't seem I was even wrong.

Like, maybe this will change in the rest of the season, but we've got literally 7 episodes left, with a handful set on Earth and all the plot ones seeming to involve Mina raising hell, so I doubt it. Not much time.

How about this with Eclipsa and... I don't know? Marco? Tom? Star? Ludo? take your pick.

Attached: horny autist meets incel.png (315x565, 356K)

Notice how what I said didn't attempt to refute your point. Needlessly fucking with your audience is still bad writing, it's just as possible that it's the staff doing it for the lulz as it is them not knowing how to write

doesn't fit with the racism plot

Seconded. Have it be Marco then Star between them with a mad/embarrases face.

Could've still fit with the racism plot if they kept Globgor as innocent but Eclipsa actually shady/possibly taking advantage of him. For what reason I don't know, I don't give enough of a fuck to write an alternate S4, but surely there could've been something beyond "Eclipsa and Globgor are both perfectly innocent and lovable and you'd have to be crazy or evil to not love them both too"

I really hope one of them dies in the finale battle, they're just too perfect right now

This. The amount of projecting of them being completely blemishless and flawless, despite on screen proof to the contrary is kinda bullshit. I want the dirty secrets and skeletons to come out of their closet... particularly since they hijacked and fucked over S4

>oppressed queen

That is the most oxymoronic statement I have ever read

Slaying monsters is wrong. We shall call this wrong Badong. From now on, Star, Eclipsa and Globgor will stand for the opposite of Badong: Gnodab.

Eclipsa can't die because women in refrigerators
Globgor can't die because racism

You know the rules user.

*sign* Fine. One second.

we'll see, I bet my money on Globgor sacrificing himself

I predict a serious case of "Earn Your Happy Ending".

Eclipsa and Globgor will suffer badly, to the point we want them to win.

Seems like everything which ends up inside his body size-shifts with him inmediately.
Which makes me wonder if he could shrink people if he placed them inside his mouth.

Attached: cb420a9d78f55668fabb9320e91ce33f.gif (360x190, 2.3M)

tiny Globgor is adorable

I wish at least half of my theory had come true.

Attached: 20190425_125434.jpg (810x2167, 805K)

Just like you bet on Dies Irae, on Eclipsa corrupting Star as an evil mentor, on Eclipsa's secret agenda, on Globgor being an evil manipulator controlling Eclipsa because he was imprisioned like Satan in the Divine Comedy and Glossaryck spent an entire season warning about him, and definitely monster arm will come back.

Agreed.

Attached: 39f4be7399d31bd1f0357da237df92f0.jpg (736x415, 45K)

3 more days until Starco dies again

Attached: cancelled.jpg (1080x1281, 184K)

I put all my money in Manna options that are about to expire in a few weeks

Marco will go back to earth and stay there, he's completely irrelevant in the last episodes

Attached: 1556031211474.png (548x789, 267K)

Or maybe he'll act as Globgor's general during war while Star and co. are in charge of stealth missions.

Attached: 90fcde44847d1050b5ffecccce604bd7.gif (700x394, 1.53M)

Par for the course

You’re really taking the synopses at face value? Have you learned nothing?

Taking into account how different the synopsis of A Spell with no Name was from the actual episode we can't fully trust them.

Attached: 0385387608e5e8c92a3b7d351a7da0f7.jpg (736x414, 51K)

Oh shit.

I've wondered what the deal with Ludo's bald spot was for so long, they are fucking Kappas!

Ecplica is so cute when she's vulnerable and afraid.

Weird these got descriptions before episode 17 and 18.

No, his family are birds.

Can someone post the mega pls? i need to catch up

Starco has died.
Starco has risen.
Starco will cum_ again....

Attached: Crop_Starco_Too_Hot_BooruID_19317.png (737x745, 728K)

Globgor and Eclipsa will encourage Star and Marco to get together.

I'm calling it.

Globgore turns out to be a complete chad and a love guru and can see from a mile away that Star and Marco are madly in love with each other but are hiding it.

Counterpoint:

Eclipsa and Globgor have some kind of brief, meaningless lovers quarrel.
Globgor bonds with Star since she and Eclipsa are so similar but Star is so wacky.
Eclipsa bonds with Marco because she needs an attractive man to wrap around her finger
Globstar and Marclipsa happens for one episode
They make up and it's never alluded to again

go fuck yourself

Marco gets paired with anyone he spends an extended amount of time on screen with. Anything could happen

Attached: 1554661888228.gif (600x339, 1.36M)

Attached: YOLOL.png (500x2165, 1.31M)

LOL XD

And this happens while Star is still dating Tom, yet he finds another excuse to justify his girlfriend's actions because he has dependance problems.

Le cuck meme returns stronger than ever.

Attached: 8a0f2827a70496c81df725661ef9fcaf.jpg (735x413, 51K)

Am I stupid as I had no idea Star could go ultimate OP as fuck butterfly form at will?

Didn't you watch last season?

Attached: b1c188449037e346361bd9af7acbfdd6.jpg (735x817, 91K)

You actually might be because there's an episode in S3 where Star learns at the end that she can now go Butterfly "at WIIIIIILLLLLLL"

like those exact words were literally said

Last season was a while ago and there's been no threat big enough this season for Star to need it.

Except Janna

Full Cornonation Official Poster

Attached: d9f1bd5fa62e67313c24036f86c2bbf5.jpg (478x750, 103K)

Manna is post game

Chibi Globgor is cute... CUTE

Attached: d38efd396baf62a777816617087a711e.jpg (736x621, 52K)

Janna don't need no man...
Because he already is one.

This Eclipsa is cuter

Why do you think Tom has horns?

That's Globgor in the back looking evil as hell.

They're gonna go back to Earth and Marco's gonna stay there and we're never gonna see him again for the rest of the show, except in the last couple of minutes where it shows what everybody's doing now that it's all over.

Pure and perfect - Royal family edition

Attached: 10a679553383a30083dd636073a9f126.jpg (736x1645, 204K)

Star Vs is so damn similar to Adventure Time
>Start out as silly episodic episodes
>Shows some signs of something deeper as it goes on
>The plot goes to absolute shit while making the show boring at the same time
>The once lively and energetic animation is now much stiffer
>The main fucking characters get less focus in later seasons
All we need now is a shitty lesbian ending that was barely developed beforehand

Happy for them, and fuck the council.

They're going back to Earth and Marco's gonna stay there. And Star's gonna stay with him.

So happy this abortion of a show will end soon

Attached: rainbow puke.gif (720x400, 1.1M)