Fuck Disney and their obsession with being PC and wholesome

hollywoodreporter.com/news/song-south-dumbos-jim-crow-scene-will-not-be-disney-1203624

Fuck Disney and their obsession with being PC and wholesome.

Attached: 695243_v1.jpg (331x264, 36K)

Can we just get a Song of the South that is more animation than live action already please?

No one fucking cares about Remus and the kid....the most I enjoye of this thing was the cartoon segments.

Stop making this thread every day.

They should just pull a Looney Toons Golden Collection and slap a disclaimer at the start, then keep it in a section of Disney+ that's away from the more popular movies

>censorship
I will not buy your product.

Walt's head is crying in his criovault

so racism is not ok, but child pedophilia is. good to know

>turning Disney club into trashy skank hypocrites and wannabe thug SJWs
>wholesome

Song of the South is boring as fuck so I don't mind.

The crows being removed is terrible though.

jules verne must be spinning in his grave.

>child pedophilia
Are there other kinds of pedophilia?

Song of the South has Milt Kahl's best animation though

I fucking hate white people. Leave it to them to doing shit like this.

Attached: 1555660321820.png (350x427, 122K)

The crows were the only good people in the entire movie. How is that a bad thing?

Attached: 1492325356714.gif (288x288, 1.61M)

>Removing the crows
How the fuck does the movie even narratively function now?
That cuts out the entirety of Dumbo's first flight, which means he can just fly from one scene to the other with no explanation. And they'd have to remove the feather in each following scene since now it would just come out of nowhere.
Surely it would be easier to just fucking dub them over with less "racist" voices/manner of speaking?

>Timothy Q. Mouse, the narrator and lead character of the entire movie is not even in it
>completely devoid oh humanized animals outside of genetic freak Dumbo
>but it is the racial stereotype crows who were in one scene in the original not appearing that triggers me
Yeah, there's no way this winefest is not racially motivated in any way.

Nigga, they're cutting them from the original animated movie, not the fucking new CGI-fest

Why SPECIFICALLY Dumbo? Peter Pan, Aristocats, and Lady & the Tramp have scenes just as "offensive".

Asians care less

Considering they changed the Chinese Restaurant ending in A Christmas Story and got Apu officially declared removed from Simpsons, I somehow doubt that.

Attached: A Christmas Story Rewrite.jpg (1200x630, 235K)

>Song of the South hasn't ever really been released in the US
>They still aren't releasing it
Is this a surprise to literally anyone

Nigga, niggas don't care

Whitey once again has in his benevolence decided us poor negroes must be sheltered from the vicous racism that he was responsible for in the first place

I just want TCM to air it once with an introduction by Leonard Maltin giving it proper context, but I have a feeling they won't be doing their Disney nights for much longer.

Teen pedophilia, also known as ebephilia.

Reminder that the original source for this information is from a no-name site, whose source is "somebody close to the situation." Nobody expected Song of the South to be included, and there's no way to release Dumbo without the crows - not to mention got a physical release 3 years ago and is still available digitally, basically there's nothing indicating Disney is or has been looking into altering the original.