Why so many Card Game cartoons?

Why are there so many card game based cartoons?
I mean,look up:
>Redakai
>Yu Gi Oh
>Duel Masters
>Bakugan
>Shaman King
>Kaijudo
Etc.

Attached: wp3651827.jpg (1280x1024, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangakakalot.com/manga/ll917893
youtube.com/watch?v=MpYZ4fR2m-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aaand Yu Gi Oh is still the best of them

I don't know,I didn't watch that one. Is it actually good?

Card games are some of the oldest form of home entertainment we have, and they're still incredibly popular so there's bound to be some crossover. And there's not even that many. We have way more media with dragons, ghost or robots, in fact at least 1 of those 3 things are in all of those cartoons, all 3 in Yu Gi Oh
Also this

Why are people collecting card games ok but toys manchildren?

there's more:
Chaotic
Magi-Nation
Tai Chi Chasers
Dinosaur King
Monsuno

Shaman king is not a card game you doofus.

Who give a fuck they are dumb cartoons for kids. Stop watching them

>only Redakai and Kaijudo are cartoons. The rest are anime
>Shaman King isn't a card game
OP is fucking stupid.
It's pretty good.

Attached: Yugioh duel.jpg (2074x2511, 1.04M)

>Shaman king isn't a card game
*Ahem*

Attached: P8.jpg (1280x1280, 444K)

mangakakalot.com/manga/ll917893
Magic the Gathering has a manga now.

The first 3 generations (DM,GX,5D's) are very good, the fourth one (XEXAL) is lame,Arc-V is kind of dull,but at least makes enough homage to its predecesors,I didn't even tried to watch VRAINS,though
The main problem with the game is the shilling of new cards and forgeting the good ole ones that most people remember, the game with each generation comes with more rulings and Konami banning/restricting cards from competitive duels because greed
It's still comfy, though

5Ds and Zexal are peak Yugioh.

>ah, how the chains work
In real duels, it's note that complicated bc everyone uses the same 20 generic cards or the ones already linked to their deck archetype and already know enough

Maybe card games fans that will be disappointed to see the most hippy anime instead?

Was it kino?

Attached: re-contract universe.webm (832x468, 1.53M)

Yes it was
>that catchphrase before they summon the monsters
I never liked it

O

Does this count?

I mean it's based off something as old as cards.

Attached: logo.jpg (259x194, 31K)

Because they exist to get people to buy the card game, you numpty.

Redakai and Kaijudo are Western
the ones I mention here?
all except Dinosaur King are western

Attached: duhhhh.png (125x114, 36K)

How many cards does/co/ have and from which shows?

Why are card games considered normal but collecting toys not? Why are cards so popular?

Are they considered normal? The most normal card games are the ones played with trump cards which everyone knows. Shit like Yu-Gi-Oh isn't played seriously by any trump card game playing normie.

I like duel masters

Duel Masters had a great dub like I was watching an actual abridged series on tv

elementary, user. card game cartoons sell card games.

Beyblade's story was insane. They dealt with international espionage.

I'm a lot more familiar with MtG than any other card game, but I'm imagining there's similarities for YuGiOh/Pokemon/Any other card game that makes it big.

With most toy-selling shows, you have mostly some ~$15 dollar action figures, some $25 collections, and maybe a $50 toy building, where you buy these toys once, and you're done. With card games, it's just $4 packs, and $80 booster boxes with a bunch of packs. And you don't stop buying them. You just buy more and more and more. You can still get a full collection of each card of a set, but you'll want 3-4, since you can play more than one in a deck. And the average tournament ready decks can cost $500 or more, if you just buy singles from resellers. And they come up with new sets every few months, so the cards that you're playing with now have practically no value in two years.

Think all the negative aspects of 'Loot Boxes' you've heard of in modern video games, except the technology came out in the mid 1990's, and it's much more explicitly marketed towards 8 year olds.

There was a card game FOR it
But there was a card game for everything.

Attached: megaman cardgame.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

It was kino

Shaman King wasn't a card game show, but it did have one, like everything else at the time.
Though I only ever got my hands on one card, I wish I could have found more, because it was different that any other tcg as the cards had little tabs you could pull to reveal special abilities inside, and I wanted to know what the fuck was up with that.

Attached: shaman king tcg.jpg (1000x1236, 305K)

Hell yeah it was.

It's pretty good.

The dbz card game had cards that would fold out

did we forget to mention LBX?

youtube.com/watch?v=MpYZ4fR2m-s

That's a model kit show.