ENDGAME RED CARPET PREMIERE LIVESTREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=5xyNqemLNxk

Surprised there's no thread. The interviewers are retarded, but the cast and crew are getting me hype, bros.

Attached: 1554249758288.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5xyNqemLNxk?t=6582
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1389923865753.gif (320x240, 53K)

Sneed

Attached: 1555756103265.png (348x461, 78K)

holland is a TWINK and i hate him

Attached: 1545494769496.jpg (400x214, 19K)

Celebrity interviews aren't Yea Forums is why there isnt a thread. Post it on Yea Forums. Even if you believe in the incredibly loose associate that the movies are Yea Forums, this isnt even the movies. This is just celebrity shit nobody here cares about.

>premiere event and celebrity interviews for the biggest Yea Forums related event of all time isn't Yea Forums

Buddy...

Attached: 3760e45cdb353b1f149dd33a1fa1c972.jpg (494x621, 92K)

Based shiny head Vin Diesel

>>Pom runs up during Shuri's interview to hug her cause she's genuinely excited to see her.

Is Pom like the anti-Brie? Cause it seems that every MCU actor wants to work with her.

Attached: Mantis Shuri.png (665x356, 532K)

Tenuously loosely Yea Forums related movie, the extra step of separation to celebrity shit makes it entirely Yea Forums. There's nothing Yea Forums here at all.

f*cking white people

nah, brie is just a cunt

>>Pom
>>White
Seriously?

Attached: tumblr_pbz91ejlT21v1o3zh_540.jpg (356x556, 66K)

Has like a hundred comic book characters adapted to the big screen, stop being a dick

You dont seem to understand. You aren't watching the fucking movie you're talking about, you're watching ET celebrity shit. This isnt Yea Forums. You can whine all you want that Endgame is Yea Forums, but this isnt even fucking Endgame, just just celebrity gossip tripe. Back to Yea Forums already.

Go back to Winnipeg

youtu.be/5xyNqemLNxk?t=6582 Found the proposal

Go back to Yea Forums.

Finally a fucking based thread WHAT'S THIS NIGGA WEARING

Attached: D4zUPNGW4AAzKX5.jpg (958x1200, 211K)

Attached: F87FDEA1-311D-4CA9-820A-BD57D154AE87.jpg (400x300, 28K)

Jane is in the movie....?

Attached: D4zQvBUW4AADcSF.jpg (584x1200, 130K)

Oh man I'm excited to talk about fucking voice actor fashion as if that's in any way related to Yea Forums.

This event did reveal shit like i think the press conference got a thread too

Insomniac Spidey's director and his wife scored invites.

Attached: IMG_0774.jpg (2048x1536, 466K)

Destiny has arrived

Attached: D4zWxAhW4AAe02-.jpg_small.jpg (551x680, 83K)

God, I hope so. I actually liked Jane, just keep Darcy far away from the movie.

Might be. Commonplace to invite folks even loosely associated to stuff to premieres.

That being said, one of the more recent leaks had her showing up in Asgard during Thor 2 in one of the time hops they do in Endgame...

cuntface has come too

You are such a joyless cunt it's not even funny. I pity you.

Attached: howaboutislapyourshit.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I enjoy plenty of things that aren't Yea Forums, but you don't see me posting a fucking roll20 thread on here, it belongs on /tg/. Go. Back. To. Yea Forums.

You being paid to keep threads 100% board relevant at all times? There's 120+ other threads.you can go to. Who gives a shit.

Attached: 1493798978960.png (1108x1010, 707K)

Think he's a fan, the Star-Lord energy bolas thing that captured Spidey in IW seems kinda like it inspired Taskmasters in the game

Attached: interesting look.jpg (900x1200, 219K)

>Who gives a shit
I sure don't. I'm just curious which Avengers are sleeping with each other.

There's a whole board you can go to, use your own logic on yourself and take your /fa/ and Yea Forums shit back home.

Honestly Yea Forums is such a shithole I don't blame them, I think I saw a thread for this there but still

Don't care. Either its only shit because the good posters are making the threads here, and so if they went back it wouldnt be so shit. Or they're just as shit as they rest of them and they deserve it there and shouldn't leak from containment.

Will we see Captain's Fungus again?

>RDJ always wearing his big-boy shoes.

Attached: 1521837196886.jpg (1080x625, 117K)

Nah her feet were all cleaned up. She looked good.

>All this Yea Forumstards

>even more /fa/ shit with no bearing at all on the movie or anything Yea Forums at all
>hurr durr dis thread belong here!

fucking finally
with all that money, fungus should be the least of her problems
fuck off faggot

You have absolutely no defense at all, no tenuous excuse for why what these actors are wearing off-set is related in any way to Yea Forums. This is the base you have to resort to when confronted.

Attached: a bloo bloo.jpg (900x674, 379K)

Her feet look pretty terrible

Cpt. Fungus has arrived.

Laughing at RDJ being a manlet isn't /fa/.

>I'll post a purely emotional response with no argument at all to prove that HE is the one being emotional!
Embarassing. Go back to containment already. This isn't even Yea Forums characters presented in a non-Yea Forums medium, it's just completely unrelated celeb shit.

Attached: D4zQ6Y9WsAAc6nd.jpg (900x1200, 206K)

It definitely isn't Yea Forums. RDJ isn't Iron Man.

Does he have autism? Not in a mean way, he can't sit still for a single second and is always hyper

Attached: tumblr_pqe5hjcFtH1w0gw85o1_500.jpg (500x750, 110K)

Oh let's dish hunny! Spill the tea, who made that DRESS! Oh I'm getting so flustered talking about these celebs on their big day! What board was this again? Oh who cares, lets see what shoes Zendaya is wearing!

This thread is about the movie, not the actor's wardrobes. Get out retards.

Zendaya was not invited user. have a Bradley instead

Attached: D4zRwA9X4AAQCOR.jpg (900x1200, 219K)

are you okay?

>just keep Darcy far away from the movie.
mew mew :(

There is not one single post in the entire thread about the movie, not even the OP. Don't lie to yourself, he entire thread should be pruned immediately.

This thread is shit who cares what the celebs say. They just act and do their jobs. Not like their opinion is worth anything other than obviously shilling the movie they're starring in.

Be honest with me, Yea Forums. Should i just stay away from this site for a while until i see the movie once it's out? I can only imagine how bad spoilers will be

Attached: b113_003_00(1).png (512x512, 93K)

Nah he's just a typical kiwi. Acting like a spastic cunt is their form of humour

Based

If you don't want to be spoiled, yes.

Si, stay away from le reddit as well.

You're getting a bit too riled up about this. Apply for a janitor spot or move on. Or keep bumping it with your whining I guess.

Don't know what sage is, newfag? How fucking hard is it to stay on topic, is your ADHD addled zoomer brain incapable of it or something? You know, if you posted this on the right board then you could have the exact same thread without me in it, so instead of telling me to go you could just do the correct fucking thing.

>Host calls Anthony Mackie, Anthony Hopkins

Attached: the fuck.png (599x404, 383K)

>He believes sage still has any noticeable effect

Attached: 1245808517786.jpg (442x346, 12K)

bump

Here's your (you)

I'm seeing the film in 19 hours and intend to come here straight after. I'll use spoiler's but I can't control what people do with the information

Her skin is white user.

nice

jesus, he's graying

I'm intrigued to know what the after credits is, if any exist

>19 hours
Wait, that's Tuesday. You get it 3 days early?

That gives him the right to whiteface one (1) time. Let's hope he uses it during the very first episode of his and bucky's show.

I heard there's like 3? People who saw em said it's a game changer. I imagine something with the mutants. Definitely Eternals. Like I imagine we'll see something like Eternals or remaining Titans reflecting on what Thanos did and saying how they were glad they didn't have to put him down themself or some shit.

Not that user, but my country(Denmark) gets it in 19 hours..

the philippines gets it in a few hours as well

New Zealand. First showing is 10am Wednesday. It's 3.35pm right now