What would Batman do?

What would Batman do?

Attached: 1555271091985.jpg (600x250, 48K)

Derail the trolley.

Kill the inocent to save his lover the Joker

Stop the train.

Why is The Great and Powerful Trixie among the Batman villains??? (third from the left)

This

Attached: Batmantrollyprob.jpg (600x250, 66K)

Knowing that he'd be put in this dilemma, Batman installed bat-brakes on the trolley the night before to prevent it from hitting anyone, he'd then apprehend the sinister Mr. Prisoner who was watching at a distance as his felonious interests would insure he'd be watching Batman to see what he'd do when given this dilemma.

Attached: 1555980744782.jpg (600x250, 37K)

Nice.

Bane's big enough to break out of those ropes, this is clearly a setup.

Pretty much

This is a promising thread

Joker's right there, tied up. He could do it. He could finally rape the Joker.

I bet the guy by himself tied the rest to the tracks

Attached: batman trolly.jpg (727x571, 60K)

whoops, left the color sample on there.

brilliant response

nice

How much is the Joker worthy?

Attached: 1555948321894.jpg (609x323, 19K)

I don't think any other response will top this unless it's really funny or clever.

This is the best thnig I've seen on Yea Forums in a long time

Add some robins at the top and then batman begin ponder

You can put the Joker in one and Catwoman, Damian, Jim, Dick and Barbara in the other and he would still save the fuckin Joker

Which tells a lot about what Yea Forums has become. Used to be you saw this stuff on every other thread.

No, what he WOULD do is swoop in and get the innocent out of harm's way, then just stand there while the villains are all "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SAVE US YOU FOOL", and he'd only throw the baterang to switch the rails at the last second, saving them while giving them a scare at the same time.

stop the train somehow and you can't say he can't

All in a day's work.

Attached: Batsignal.jpg (594x455, 38K)

I WON'T KILL YOU
BUT I DON'T HAVE TO SAVE YOU

Attached: 3529223-0765174603-i71ZO.gif (640x264, 3.12M)

he saves the Joker from falling to his death in TDK.

too good

I believe that's Mr. Freeze

Who would even set this up in the first place? Lock-Up after the villains still mamaged to escape Arkham anyway?

Yeah, this is pretty much perfect.

Where's the multi-track drifting?

>Who would even set this up in the first place?
The person tied to the rail.

Batman wouldn't run over his loyal sidekicks.
Right Guys?

Attached: sketch-1555998500239.png (2036x1080, 524K)

>Dick, Jason, Tim, Damien, these are all good men.
>that's why they'd understand, and just like me, they couldn't just stand by and watch as any helpless individual, no matter how wicked, is murdered without them intervening.
>I know if it were me tied up there, any one of them would do the right thing and push this switch.
>So that's why they'll understand when I do it, and they'll die heroically knowing they've saved a human life.
>Even for the Joker.

Now THAT'S a fuckin' twist

He's Ra's al Ghul.

God I hate the fact that I thought the same thing.

I'm laughing cuz I know the answer

Stop the trolley

>Actually good posts upfront
Must be opposite day.

nothing

the act of moving the lever means that you performed actions leading to the single persons death
however, if you do not act, then the resulting deaths cannot be considered your fault, as they resulted in no part to any action you performed

Too many people overlook this aspect of the trolley problem

Attached: 1540604846443.jpg (960x902, 73K)

The OP says "what would Batman do?" Not "demonstrate how autistic you are in a sentence."

Save Martha?

Yeah, that's part of the conundrum shit for brains.
How dense are you?

we had this thread earlier on Yea Forums and these are all reposts. I'm ashamed.

thats what I mean, no one ever brings it up, it's always "is it ok to kill one to save more?" and it never goes beyond that

Oh no Batman, the guy that cucked you is running the train!

those people are fucked

fpbp

he can't, is a magic train that never stops.

The question of whether inaction is ethical and if the individual has the right to kill someone for the greater good is the crux of the problem you dumb fucking sack of shit, everyone knows that.

Perfect!

Impossible is not a fact, it's an opinion.

Riddler?

I’d like a Batman villain that goes to absurd lengths to set up these kind of ethical dilemmas just to see what Batman does

Joker and Riddler aren’t QUITE the role for this. I want some philosophy focused villain who just obsesses over shit like the trolley problem.

Hugo Strange? As a way to better understand the way the Batman thinks?

When I'll get Batman I'll create a villain called Joh Kanto and he'll put Batman in these situations where he questions his ethics.

Then how is batman going to stop a magic train that can't be stopped, and is indestructible?

Kek

>Joker
>Two-Face
>Mr. Freeze
>Penguin
>?
Who's the last one?

He would reveal that he put a giant springboard below the train which will activate with a press of a button he has on his belt, the train would go really far in the sky and the day will be saved.

A big guy

inaction is action

Would he push a fat man on a trolley?

He invented Trolley repellant for a reason. 4th pocket to the right on his batbelt.

Actually, it's more like you killed all of them, since you did nothing to help.

Sure and not saving a small child's in hip deep water is also ok.
Hint for psychopathic people: 99% of people will hate you if you don't help the child. Not helping isn't really an option.

Fortunaly he always carries one of these

Attached: images - 2019-04-23T092731.232.jpg (184x368, 51K)

>tfw no philosophy villain tying other villains to tracks and making supers flip switches, trapping frantic civilians in a cave with loaded firearms and manipulating the light so that heros coming to cast shadows looking like villains or monsters, who keeps a plucked chicken as his sidekick "The Man"

kek

If only batman was willing to do what we all know to be necessary, sigh.

Attached: 1555816432826.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Have Alfred remote control the Batmobile to get in front of the trolley before it hits anyone.
Alternatively, he or Robin jumps in it and stops it.

We'll make it boys, even if Yea Forums won't.

I want to write a elseworlds story where he has a existential crisis after finally killing the Joker

Thought this, but then remembered how he solo'd stopping a plane crash.

Isn't that the Batman Who Laughs origin story?