Disney+ Content Lineup Will Be Less Than 20% of Netflix’s

variety.com/2019/digital/news/disney-netflix-streaming-content-comparison-1203193967/amp/

Attached: ED6073FC-D5DD-4B50-A649-7C60455F794E.jpg (236x277, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ihzp55Cuo7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

higher quality tho

Imagine molesting those two for years inside your house.

Disney plus confirm Dead on arrival! Netflix is the future of television and movies not Disney.

>Imagine molesting those two for years inside your house
But that’s illegal!

Not if it happens in space.

What the fuck?

But Zootopia set in the past.

Time travel.

>disney
>high quality
Pick one

I think a lot of that is because they’re dumping the more adult content from Fox on Hulu. Disney is purposefully handicapping themselves for the sake of appearing “family-friendly”, but once you become a megacorp that owns about a quarter of the entertainment industry, I don’t think the soccer moms will get on your case too hard for retiring mantle.

>higher quality tho
>TV-PG childish trash
>Can’t even tackle adult issues like Netflix TV-MA shows
Whatever. Call me back when you grow up.

Attached: 4CA08A0F-0A02-409C-8EFD-E29495F1278A.jpg (2048x2048, 2.05M)

Well yeah, they are one company splitting content on there and Hulu and Netflix has a shit ton of others on there

Isn’t Hulu in third place behind amazon?

But why?

>a negative 6 month old streaming service will have less content than a two-decade old one

Attached: okay.png (1034x734, 663K)

>despite being owned by a company that began to make content almost 100 years ago

Ins't most of Disney content on Hulu?

truth and dubs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ihzp55Cuo7M

About 80% of Netflix's lineup is absolute garbage you'd never want to watch like some indian romance tv show

That's no excuse for Disney+ to be a desert.

And most of Disney+ new content is straight up trash.

Yes, though I don't know if that's counting people who watch videos or simply have access to it since they have Amazon Prime for the free shipping. Here's the top ten in the latest list I could find, Nov 2018. (This isn't taking into account that Spotify members now get free Hulu either, which started after this list.)

1. Netflix
2. Prime Video Users (Amazon Prime)
3. Hulu (SVOD)
4. HBO Now
5. Starz
6. MLB.TV
7. Showtime
8. CBS All Access
9. Sling TV
10. DIRECTV Now