Was this needed?

Was this needed?

Attached: doom-911.jpg (554x444, 92K)

Sneeded, maybe

Does Doom care enough about the U.S to cry about 9//11?

would've made more sense if it was kingpin or maybe even magneto

nope

He’s crying because somebody else got to it first.

Sure

Attached: super nine eleven.jpg (1041x3200, 1.47M)

The comic was metaphorical anyway, Marvel's mistake was having it be a regular Amazing Spider-Man issue instead of a one-shot, although I get why they wanted to use the main ongoing to address an event in the literal center of the Marvel universe, even if it didn't really work out.

Is anything ever 'needed?'

>9/11 propaganda
Man, that was a thing, wasn't it?

Hickman's run was full of these massacres that no one cared about. Remember when Starbrand destroyed his entire school? And then Cap and Tony show up, quip about it, and recruit the kid. Weird shit.

I don't know how you got me to do it with this trash but I am laughing so take your upvote.
Edit: I wish I had gold to give you for this

>And then Cap and Tony show up, quip about it, and recruit the kid.
And they say the MCU isn't comic accurate.

Yeah, 9/11 broke the country's brain in so many ways

There's a school and then there's the entirety of Hell's Kitchen along with much of the surrounding area in NY and NJ. It's not a mystery where that shit took place and you can see buildings toppled for blocks upon blocks.

Attached: dead heroes.png (1301x2810, 3.88M)

Weren't all the Avengers in space when this happened? I think some of street level superheroes were also fighting a small part of Shuma Gorath in another area during this event.

It's weird going back over stuff that came out around that time, even South Park went in on the THESE COLORS DON'T RUN WE STAND UNITED BUT WE DON'T FALL USA USA USA train at one point. Fucking South Park.

The Avengers that matters were in space. Excluding those that were on the Illuminati.

FUCK! They killed the Ninja Turtles and Ghostbusters?

That doesn't fucking rebuild their homes or revive anyone they care about in the area.

Star Brand's existence was stupidity from beginning to end. Literally killed by Robbie using fucking Penance Star, an ability he doesn't even have, because Marvel has no editors.

>Misty Knight, Rorschach and that guy from The Magicians are your new Avengers
I swear these relaunches are getting more desperate by the year...

9/11 was a weird time for America. We fucking exploded a little and we couldn't handle it. Most of the country was in a frenzy.

People say as a culture we overreacted, but wasn’t it, and is still to this day, the most deadly single terrorist attack in history? Obviously that’s going to have an effect.

>but wasn’t it, and is still to this day, the most deadly single terrorist attack in history?

Attached: Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg (4918x2918, 2.29M)

You're right that an attack that huge would have an effect, but the problem wasn't so much the death toll as the sudden feeling of insecurity that hit people really hard. The average American went from thinking we were completely safe from foreign attack to realizing that was a massive lie in a single day, and that's what really broke the country. There was a sudden combination of fear, grief, outrage and helplessness that happened all at once and we weren't at all prepared for it.

That was an act of war.

Terrorist Attacks are defined as surprise attacks we gave them warning.

Please we killed more in Tokyo firebombings.

yes but the tokyo firebombing has a smaller wikipedia article

But a better movie

and 9/11 wasn't?
kek

Considering it wasn't perpetuated by a sovereign nation yeah it wasn't.

>People say as a culture we overreacted, but wasn’t it, and is still to this day, the most deadly single terrorist attack in history?
No you asshole hundreds more die in bombings in the Middle East on a monthly basis but nobody cares about Arabs so it doesn't register in the mainstream.

>hundreds more die in bombings in the Middle East on a monthly basis
A simple google search shows that less people die in a year from terrorist attacks in most middle eastern nations.

war is war

I respect your denial of Saudi sovereignty

Nah the sewers probably offered slme protection. The Gargoyles, however…