Disney+ Full List Of Programming: Streaming Service’s Series, Movies, Specials & More/

SparkShorts
>Disney+ will be the exclusive home of “SparkShorts,” the Pixar Animation Studios short film series designed to discover new storytellers and explore new storytelling techniques from across the studio. Timing: Available at launch

Lamp Life
>Bo Peep makes a big comeback in Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” and she leads the way in the all-new animated short film, finally answering the questions about where Bo was since we last we saw her in “Toy Story 2.” Timing: Year One

Monsters at Work
>Inspired by the characters of Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.,” the animated series from Disney Television Animation picks up six months after the events of “Monsters, Inc.” and follows Tylor Tuskmon, an eager and talented young mechanic who works on the Monsters Inc. facilities team but dreams of working his way up to the Laugh Floor. Returning cast members Billy Crystal, John Goodman, John Ratzenberger, Bob Peterson and Jennifer Tilly will join new cast members Ben Feldman, Kelly Marie Tran, Henry Winkler, Lucas Neff, Alanna Ubach and Stephen Stanton. Timing: Year One

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/04/disney-plus-programs-movies-full-list-marvel-star-wars-pixar-simpsons-streaming-service-1202594496/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Phineas and Ferb Movie (working title)
>Stepbrothers Phineas and Ferb, their older sister Candace, Perry the Platypus and the Danville gang will reach a new pinnacle — Disney’s direct-to-consumer streaming service — when they are back together again in The Phineas and Ferb Movie, an animated adventure in production now. The movie, executive-produced by Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh (creators and executive producers of the long-running Emmy Award-winning series “Phineas and Ferb”), centers on Phineas and Ferb as they set out across the galaxy to rescue Candace who has been abducted by aliens and has found utopia in a far-off planet, free of pesky little brothers. Reprising their roles are: Ashley Tisdale as Candace Flynn; Vincent Martella as Phineas Flynn; Caroline Rhea as their mom, Linda; Dee Bradley Baker as Perry the Platypus; Alyson Stoner as Isabella; Maulik Pancholy as Baljeet; Bobby Gaylor as Buford; Olivia Olson as Vanessa; Tyler Mann as Carl; and Povenmire and Marsh as Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz and Major Monogram, respectively. David Errigo Jr. joins the cast as Ferb Flynn. Timing: Year One

The Mandalorian
>The first ever live-action Star Wars series, is written and executive-produced by Emmy®-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, with Dave Filoni (“Star Wars: The Clone Wars”) directing the first episode. The highly anticipated series features an all-star cast including Pedro Pascal, Gina Carano, Carl Weathers, Giancarlo Esposito, Emily Swallow, Omid Abtahi, Werner Herzog and Nick Nolte. Set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order, the series follows a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic. Timing: Available at launch

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
>Anthony Mackie will return as Falcon and Sebastian Stan will reprise his role as Winter Soldier in the new Marvel Studios series. Timing: Year One

Loki
>Tom Hiddleston will reprise his role as Loki in the new Marvel Studios series. Timing: Year Two

Untitled Cassian Andor Series
>Diego Luna will reprise his role of rebel spy Cassian Andor in this series set during the formative years of the Rebellion prior to the events of “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.” The rousing spy thriller will explore tales filled with espionage and daring missions to restore hope to a galaxy in the grip of a ruthless Empire. Alan Tudyk will also reprise his role as K-2SO with Stephen Schiff (“The Americans”) as showrunner and executive producer. Timing: Year Two

WandaVision
>Elizabeth Olsen will return as Wanda Maximoff and Paul Bettany will reprise his role as The Vision in the new Marvel Studios series. Timing: Year Two

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
>The Emmy® award-winning animated series will be returning with twelve all-new episodes exclusively on Disney+. This will mark the return of classic characters Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, as well as fan-favorites Ahsoka Tano and Captain Rex. Timing: Year One

Marvel’s What If…?
>Marvel Studios’ first animated series, taking inspiration from the comic books of the same name. Each episode will explore a pivotal moment from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and turn it on its head, leading the audience into uncharted territory. Timing: Year One

The World According to Jeff Goldblum
>Through the prism of Jeff Goldblum’s always inquisitive and highly entertaining mind, nothing is as it seems in this new series. Each episode is centered around something we all love – like sneakers or ice cream – as Jeff pulls the thread on these deceptively familiar objects and unravels a wonderful world of astonishing connections, fascinating science and history, amazing people, and a whole lot of surprising big ideas and insights. Timing: Available at launch

Marvel’s 616
>An anthological documentary series from Marvel New Media in partnership with Supper Club that explores the intersection between Marvel’s rich legacy of stories, characters and creators and the world outside your window. Each documentary will dive into the rich historical, cultural and societal context that has become inseparable from stories of the Marvel Universe. Timing: Year One

Disney+ will serve as the EXCLUSIVE streaming home of Walt Disney Studios films beginning in 2019 including:

Captain Marvel
Dumbo
Avengers: Endgame
Aladdin
Toy Story 4
The Lion King
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
Frozen 2
Star Wars: Episode IX

By the end of year one, Disney+ will house more than 7,500 episodes of television and 500 movies. Below is a sampling of content available at launch:

FILMS

101 Dalmatians
A Bug’s Life
A Goofy Movie
An Extremely Goofy Movie
Bambi
Bao
Big Hero 6
Born in China
Cars
Fantasia
Finding Dory
Finding Nemo
Free Solo
Frozen
Fun and Fancy Free
Hercules
High School Musical
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Inside Out
Iron Man
Lady and the Tramp
Lilo & Stitch
Mary Poppins
Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers
Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
Moana
Monsters University
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Pixar Short Films Collection Vol 1
Ratatouille
Remember the Titans
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope
Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (animated series)
Steamboat Willie
The Good Dinosaur
The Incredibles
The Little Mermaid
The Parent Trap (1961)
The Prince & The Pauper (1990)
The Princess Diaries
The Rocketeer
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice (short)
The Sword in the Stone
The Three Caballeros
Thor: The Dark World
Toy Story
Tron (1982)
Up
Wall-E
Zootopia

TELEVISION SERIES

Amazing Planet
Andi Mack (Seasons 1-3)
Boy Meets World
Brain Games
Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan
Dr. K’s Exotic Animals
Dr. Oakley Yukon Vet
Drain the Ocean
DuckTales (1987)
DuckTales (2016, Season 1)
Earth Live
Goof Troop
Great Migrations
Howie Mandel’s Animals Doing Things
Kim Possible
Malcolm in the Middle
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (animated series)
Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man (animated series)
Mickey and the Roadster Racers (Seasons 1-2)
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Mickey Mouse Shorts
One Strange Rock
Raven’s Home
Rocky Mountain Animal Rescue
Star Wars Rebels
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (series)
That’s So Raven
The Incredible Dr. Pol
The Simpsons
Unlikely Animal Friends
Wicked Tuna

>Lamp Life
Retarded as it seemed

>Monsters at Work
It isn't about Mike and Sully? Just OCs?

>The Phineas and Ferb Movie (working title)
Is this not the live action hybrid? Sounds ok but "is kidnapped but likes it" is a tired story.

the rest is eh

Soooooo much money

>buying disney +

Attached: FBC2DD9B-9F4B-4A3C-9515-E9F99A7AE3CE.png (434x524, 426K)

I assuming there’s more announcements in the pipeline but I’m going to be honest the new shows aren’t impressing me. The Star Wars stuff is good and Marvel will attract people but it doesn’t have that it thing to me

>Monsters Inc. Cartoon
>Isn't even primarily focused on Mike and Sully
Wow, eat a fucking dick, Disney

>The Three Caballeros
>but not also the Legend of the Three Caballeros

Attached: 1544423002487.jpg (422x429, 27K)

>The Incredible Dr. /Pol/

>no Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure
At least put season one up since Hulu only has season two

How long before this makes Disney Channel obsolete and they will no longer air anything new on it?

This is only a sampling of shows provided to deadline by disney, status of the rest is unknown

Wow 1987 ducktales is the only thing I’m interested in. What about all the other 80s and 90s cartoon series like talespin, darkwing duck, gummi bears, gargoyles, etc?

cable will be dead in 5 to 10 years.
disney
warner brothers
cbs
universal
hulu
netflix
criterion
amazon
apple
espn
will be your only choices

That is a lot of animal shows.

not announced, but this is only a sampling provided by disney

Disappointing they aren't using any of their fox properties. Unless you are really, really into marvel, star wars, or (mostly) crappy kids and tween tv shows their lineup is pretty sparse.

nat geo channel came with fox

Read it again you dunce.

the fox stuff is going to hulu, most of it was pg13 to r anyways, the only pg13 things on disney+ will be star wars and the mcu (old marvel fox will be on hulu)

>full list of programming
>below is a sampling of content
Nothing I need to see here

oh and sony

that was the headline on deadline.com/2019/04/disney-plus-programs-movies-full-list-marvel-star-wars-pixar-simpsons-streaming-service-1202594496/

dont blame the messenger

bump'd and frump'd

>No mention of The Legend of the Three Caballeros

Motherfuckers, they REALLY want to shove NuDT through peoples thorats, arent they?

i mean, NuDT is NOT bad, but Alternatives exist for a reason.

>star wars
Is it the unaltered version of the OT or not?

Where the fuck are the rest of their animated shows? That's what I really want since so many can't be found anywhere else in decent quality.

>This is only a sampling of shows
>Disney+ Full List Of Programming
Which is it?

It’s what was provided to the press but not the entirety of what could be available
One example is Lizzie Mcguire not being on that list but being shown on the service conference as an example of content on the platform

Honestly, this is pretty gud.
I'd cancel my Netflix for this instead...

Attached: 1512266688363.gif (469x283, 2.15M)

Full list of what Disney knew would be on the service 100% at launch or wha they're creating for later, other stuff may be tied to other platforms for the moment.

>Disney has the rights to nearly every Marvel cartoon (except stuff like the Hanna-Barbera Fantastic Four and Spectacular Spider-Man)
>all the Marvel cartoons at launch are just the Loeb-produced shit
>not even Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Ugh.

This could actually be a good sign that the film is there initially, it could be a introduction or supplement to dropping the series on there
Someone who claimed insider info said it is going to Disney+ and the creators are on board for season 2 if Disney approves

>Ferb Flynn

Attached: seeing cho's art for the first time.jpg (750x750, 193K)

>as they set out across the galaxy to rescue Candace who has been abducted by aliens and has found utopia in a far-off planet, free of pesky little brothers.

So it's just the Mars episode again?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

This is extremely little content when compared to nettflix and others

And most of the content is pointless trash, is not worth paying for it at all unless they add WAY more and better stuff than that.

Attached: clown.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>>pay for 2 streaming services from the same company
No, fuck Disney.

>Disney+ will serve as the EXCLUSIVE streaming home of Walt Disney Studios films beginning in 2019

yes we kind of understood this already.

You know what? Like 50% of this dude's basedboyness is due to that damned red spot/mole/whatever. Remove that and he looks less onions.

>No Tron Legacy
>No Atlantis:The Lost Empire
For what fucking reason do I need Disney+ then? Fuck you Disney

man i really hope the mandalorian doesn't suck
i like jon favreau, he's really good at character dramas and i seriously have faith in him to not make this series suck

plus having a clone wars director doesn't hurt

>No Zorro
0/10

Looks like I'll be waiting till at least year 2 to check any of this out, when the Loki and Scarlet Witch shows are up, assuming they use an interesting enough plot for either of them.

TL;DR: Netflix is better.

There is absolutely no reason for not putting this shit on Hulu instead.

>HBO NOW
>DC Universe
>The CW app
>Crunchyroll
>Boomerang
>probably everything else on VRV as well
>and the rest of Turner Broadcasting (this includes TNT, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Toonami, TBS, and TruTV
>also the assets of those other streaming services that they killed off like Dramafever and Filmstruck

Disney+ is looking pretty damn weak to me honestly

Attached: 10101946f.jpg (780x520, 51K)

what I'm referring to is the Warner Media app that is in the making

Naming the mainline Marvel universe 616 has got to be the funniest thing Alan Moore has ever gotten away with.

Where the fuck is Treasure Planet?

weak bait.

That's because Disney is splitting their content beetwen Hulu and DIsney+ making it tiny and shitty when compared to Nettlfix, WB and pretty much everyone else.

Literally streaming for babbies. Is there just one piece of media that isn't completely safe and written by a committee?

>A Goofy Movie
>An Extremely Goofy Movie
>DuckTales (1987)

We better be getting 1080p rips of these.

Not bait at all
whatever Warner Bros is doing is sure to be much more interesting

ESPN app will fold into Disney+, mark my words

>No House of Mouse
>No Darkwing Duck
>No Recess (I didn't find it appealing, but it's the second most well known Pre-Phineas and Ferb Disney Toon)
>No animated Aladdin series

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-07-30-14h53m35s827.png (1280x720, 883K)

Yea though I hope that DC is suspending productions until that is up and running.

Because they already cut Swap Thing episode number and have the whole show listing "up for review" Be a tragedy to lose Doom Patrol so early.

>Each episode will explore a pivotal moment from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and turn it on its head, leading the audience into uncharted territory.
Wow more obnoxiously worded shlock.

Wonder if they'll revisit their late '00s idea of just releasing all their movies to digital and cutting out the theaters.

Would people pay for Disney films "First Run" prices on top of their subscription price?

Also Best X-men and Iron Man cartoons.

Cable has been dying for a decade.

There were like five channels I watched back when cable was viable around here.

Cable Networks libraries are have been largely garbage for a long time.

It's why Viacom has been cut from just about all services over the last decade at some time or another.

Nobody wants like 80 percent of what they have to sell.

Apple is in a hard situation with Disney showing its had this early and they not even having a game plan.

Apple needs a new Ceo.

Apple is basically coasting on name recognition, when was the last time any Apple device really became a popular item (apart from that dumb Airpod meme)

They can coast all they want after their userbase ate up the steaming plate of shit that was removal of the headphone jack. Those people have proven that nothing can drive them away.

Attached: 114.jpg (618x326, 23K)

Dude he only directing the first episode

>set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order

There's slim chance of it not sucking. It's likely going to have to lead into the new canon, and even foreshadowing that mess is going to to leave a stain on anything that tries.

truly good shows are always abandoned.

Attached: sad vixen.jpg (258x337, 26K)

No, The Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle and more are there.

Only Steamboat Willie as far as the classic shorts go?
They aren't putting everything in there but I'd have expected at least a bunch of Mickeys, Dons, Goofs and Plutos.

>no Weekenders

what's the point ?

Can't wait to pirate the Star Wars stuff

>Mandalorian
>sequel era
Fuck that shit.

Is this just for year one or what. There's more than I expected here but obviously it can't be all of it.