Wtf this episode was actually pretty good

Wtf this episode was actually pretty good.

except for the third act when it suddenly becomes a lisa episode

Attached: D1tVfkNVAAEVSZ8.0.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9P_yVUtrPw
youtube.com/watch?v=vu49JnyC-iA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>HD season episode
>good
Hey I don't think so.

Lisa hasn't been hit by a car while walking into a road assuming that because she's a pedestrian having right-of-way, cars will all suddenly stop?

>watching zombie simpsons
>ever

Attached: red square card.jpg (458x418, 23K)

Can't wait for the [B]ortnite episode

The only reason I'd want to see this is how they acknowledge Krusty daughter. Do they treat her like she's been gone or just like "oh hey you, person, I always talk off screen."

>Lisa demands to be taken along to the tournament because it's unfair bart gets something
>Homer sabotages the tournament just because

I still don't know whether I hated this episode more of bort fights the patriarchy

Wtf this episode was actually pretty bad.

It's HD Simpsons. What did you expect?

>107134880
The Itchy and Scratchy reboot ep had some funnies, but the third act was miserable too. Horribly bad third acts have been standard since season 10 or so, it's not like that's unusual.

I legit dont get these comments because after the first 10 seasons the HD era probably has the best reputation on the internet

Attached: 1503358964922.jpg (374x395, 27K)

What are you talking about?

He wandered in from the Simpsons shitposting thread.

Been a while since I've seen Krusty's daughter.

>trolled
>meme'd
>gif'd
sneed

she mentions something about the time she gets with her dad, I forgot already. she is pretty cute

They probably didn't even get Drew Barrymore back to do her voice.

She's never been very popular in fanart.

It was more of a long add than an actual episode of anything. That's the problem with nusimpsons, they are trend consumers now.

Attached: simpsports.png (1200x603, 819K)

Do they become professional "My Dinner With Andre" players?

youtube.com/watch?v=M9P_yVUtrPw

Attached: dinnerwitha.jpg (1920x1355, 169K)

That unedited picture is so wholesome I wish League of Legends was more like that I wish I had friends.

Attached: 1548047133381.png (1360x604, 1.02M)

>ha-ha
wasn't prepared

Attached: ymsides.jpg (511x511, 61K)

Surprised to see that Krusty's kid is still somewhat relevant.

>Spoiler
youtube.com/watch?v=vu49JnyC-iA
Why you gotta hate on based Lisa?

They did not. She was played by Natasha Lyonne. It was the same with the Season 28 episode 'The Nightmare Before Krustmas" (where Krusty considers converting to Christianity)

Only HD episode I thought was actually legitimately good was Halloween of Horror.
All the other HD episodes that people like to call good tend to just be okay at most in my eyes.
They actually gave her a major role in an episode like two-three years ago.

ever nusimpsons episode is a lisa episode

Are you fucking high? I tried watching this and I actually had to pause the episode halfway through and take a long walk to reconsider my life before I could continue. I only watch anything after season 8 if I want to punish myself.

The Spinoff Showcase was a suicide note in episode form and you can't convince me otherwise.

Attached: 1526078931140.gif (436x327, 27K)

She'd be in the show more if she had more 'art'? This is a decent theory

Does Nelson call people the N-word if he loses a match?