Truth: Pakistani Muslims Make the Best Super Heroes

The Ms. Marvel character from Marvel Comics, as far a I can tell has always been a dog. The character’s mantle has been taken on by for different fictional characters and the books have gone through four iterations/volumes. Ms. Marvel debuted in 1977. You can find the Wikipedia entry on the character here.

The first two volumes or more properly iterations of Ms. Marvel portrayed the character as a buxom blonde White woman. That all changed in 2014 when a teenage Muslim Pakistani took on the mantle of Ms. Marvel. Since 2014, there have been two volumes of books containing the teenage Muslim Ms. Marvel. The second volume has just begun. Issue #1 was released just last month. The Pakistani Ms. Marvel is the first headlining Muslim superhero. Yea Mr. White(?) We need that. We need need a lot of Muslim and/or Pakistani Muslim comic book heroes… movie stars too. Just remember, it’s all part of the plan. Marxist-Degeneracy wholeheartedly endorses max Paki. We want more Paki characters in Anime and Manga too but we digress…
Not Long Ago, Marvel did a Play on Some of Their Classic Covers. Ms. (Pakistani) Marvel’s Cover was in Homage to Captain America!
Out With the Old, In With the New Right, Senpai???

Attached: ms marvel.jpg (675x1024, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxistdegeneracy.com/2019/04/20/truth-pakistani-muslims-make-the-best-super-heroes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*The Article Continues Here: marxistdegeneracy.com/2019/04/20/truth-pakistani-muslims-make-the-best-super-heroes/

Best Girl

Attached: 9746F5C3-D129-4672-9492-BDACB2C764D2.jpg (1600x1600, 794K)

Remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie

I can't wait to jerk off to animated inbred paki sluts on .

The new Ms. Marvel is the best superhero I seen since I started reading comic books.

this read like a relatively normal article until
>Marxist-Degeneracy
what the fuck is this shit

What is Marxist-Degeneracy?

Nobody outside of this forum, twitter lunatics, and YouTube reviewers know who this is.
Your shilling is in a vacuum.

What are you talking about?

The full article is only a few more paragraphs, and I know Yea Forums probably doesn't want to give a linked blog any hits on principle, so here you all go:
>Ms. Marvel has Inspired Other Amateur Covers of the same Disrespectful and Rabble Rousing Bent. On has the Above ‘Hero’ Giving Trump a Knock Out Punch Over the Visa Debacle.
>Stopping to think about things, it makes sense that a Muslim could be the new Captain America as Cap is an Uber-Mensch like the Nazis were propagated to be. The thing is, our nation, Great Satan – Hallowed Be It’s Name – is still warring on Muslims. I mean the war for Syria isn’t even over and the war for Persia is probably coming.
>When are we all going to learn that we, the unwashed masses should not have any opinions other than what we are presented by the ruling Oligarchical Plutocracy and their Media Machines. Let’s face it, we need our phones and other consumer electronics. We need the big time story tellers to entertain us. We don’t need our families or neighbors. We need Onions. Someday soon, a Top Down Fascism of the Wealthy will manage our every move. They will do it through Technocracy. They will do it with tools like the Blockchain.
>To all you present and future dissenters who will face execution for being Christian or for being for a Fascism that is by and for the people or for whatever type of dissenting consciousness you have, remember to “look up” and have whatever fun with whatever kind of execution (((they))) throw your way. Those ‘Elites’ Ol Alex Jones is always talking about want to behead you for the NWO(Always Read JWO)? Tell them you wanna do it facing up singing Ice, Ice Baby or some such.
> Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil
>The Martyr is Immediately Redeemed but How Long Does the Non-Christian’s Consciousness Remain???

You know, when you gather all the workers to seize the means of production and then have a big orgy with big, bushy beards on the factory floor.

It sounds like a paranoid type of disease to me.The maker of the article I mean.

So it's just an insane conspiritard who knows absolutely nothing about the book, has no idea of the history between Kamala and Carol, and just rambles about nothin, conflating every single conservative bogeyman into a singular enemy. Who apparently wants to take over the world with fictional brown girls?

Hot.

I believe you summarize the viewpoints of the article quite well. And in Marvel press of diversity How many new superhero became a success story?

Suck that hot dog you super slut

Few, as always.
And it's really nothing new to see, is it?
We've had black and Latin heroes since forever.
And they would have never done Kamala if Amanat wasn't around to make sure they don't fuck up.
It's no coincidence she's not Saudi, Iraqi or Ethiopian, but specifically Pakistani.
What's kinda astounding is how Marvel has never even tried to use the European continent beyond literally airdropping heroes for a fight before buggering off.
I mean, evwn if you don't go into the culture in any depth, there is such a fuckton of stuff for the tourist-level writer to cover and flavor books with.
And with Streetview you can copy entire squares without ever being there!
This isn't WW2, you don't have to sit in Britain for an occasional air raid into France of Germany.

Fuck off raghead

Attached: muslims-attack-charlie-hebdo-and-a-jewish-market-hashtags-light-21587640.png (500x868, 138K)

Don’t be mean

Attached: A05CB93D-E39D-419D-A5BD-D6078D6E070A.png (1334x750, 704K)

>What's kinda astounding is how Marvel has never even tried to use the European continent beyond literally airdropping heroes for a fight before buggering off.
It has my imagination going.How about a German superhero who admires Rommel and wants to kill the Red skull the list Nazi?

>don't be mean
That's what the Europeans you murdered said

Are Kamala's lips pitch black and some artists just don't it?