The registration act was the right thing to do...

The registration act was the right thing to do. So much so they had to come up with a bullshit excuse as to why it is bad.

Attached: 220px-Mutant_Reg_Ad.JPG.jpg (220x143, 21K)

Yeah that bullshit reason of it being a violation of American rights and only good for invading the privacy of law abiding citizens.

Bootlicker go and stay go

Attached: 1473217957991.jpg (1768x851, 622K)

we don't register the ill, we cure them.
mutants are objectively an aberration. they're the results of aliens tinkering with humans to make powerful slaves.

>That backtrack
LMAO

Damn it, why I read a “WHITIE” in a thumbnail?!

Cuse your a racist

Yeah those rights protect human citizens not walking bombs waiting to go off

Sometimes I wish the X-Men had their own universe.
It would make more sense.

Fuck back to Genosha

wait, the kid with the fucking vulcan ears isn't the mutie?

The best X stories are ones where they are written as self contained ignoring or making minimal reference to other marvel events.

I don't know why marvel don't just push the x-titles as there on universe.

Can't wait to see much ruin the X-Men (well fox already have but...)

I take it the retconned that being blown the fuck up? I haven't read X-Men in years.

X-Titles in their own universe should be the way to go because it kind of make sense that people are scared of their kids turning into monstrosities that could genocide them at any time. Its a big double standard that simmilar heroes who could do that aren’t persecuted because of it.
If Marvel wants their own main non-mutant mutant books just get the inhumans (Lord knows how much they tried to push them).

meanwhile in reality your "American rights" and "privacy" have been eroded into fiction but i guess since it didnt happen in a big dramatic campaign they werent really worth fighting for

"B-be pardoning me, comrades -- a-am needing to clean a-armor..."

Flatscans, Fascists, or both? Who can say?

Attached: cyke.png.png (730x1095, 120K)

She only looks that way at that resolution.

Attached: 4149961-mutant-registration-act-of-1987.jpg (640x423, 201K)

funny how the mutie-kid looks a bit like Franklin Richards.

Normies had it coming

Attached: juangiminez1.jpg (850x1215, 309K)

Huh. I was thinking that he looked like my brother's kid-

Creating a record of mutants is no different than performing a census.

I think whatever the government says is the right thing to do. I don't the nk we are all smart enough to know better. I got one Tha k the government who was appointed by God himself.