Disturbing or weird scenes in kid's shows

Disturbing or weird scenes in kid's shows

Attached: rugrats_1616.jpg (742x522, 85K)

i don't get it.

Adult Tommy it's pretty freaky

Attached: tommy_drive2.webm (1920x1080, 665K)

Attached: I have no explanation.png (993x760, 924K)

>two sixteens
>take that two away from the first 16 and you get 14
>split the second 16 in half and you get two 8s
>1488

Ohhh its a Question thread

It's just a number, idiot. Nothing special.

Attached: rugratsspecialii.png (1233x919, 1015K)

Thats quite a stretch.

What the fuck is that shit at either side of the image? Please tell me that's not how they air the show in widescreen.

It is xDDD

It's from the YouTube channel. Not sure how it airs

Attached: rugrats1.jpg (1024x765, 147K)

Who the fuck even watches that block anymore? They only show the same five or six shows for several years. While theres like a hundred other 90s nick shows that never air or even have a legal way to stream them, just sitting somewhere at nick collecting dust.

no there aren't
name 17

>Adult Tommy it's pretty freaky
Adult Angelica on the other hand was kinda hot

Attached: Boss Angelica.gif (540x405, 1.31M)

got anymore?

Aaaah Real Monsters
Angry Beavers
Kablam!
Kenan & Kel
The Amanda Show
Nick Arcade
Legends of the Hidden Temple
The Wild Thornberries
Rocket Power
My Brother & Me
Figure it Out
Clarissa Explains it All
Salute your Shorts
Oh Yeah Cartoons
Double Dare (classic)
Nick News

Thats just off the top of my head. Want more?

how would they do reruns of fucking nick news? what would the purpose of that be?

Nostalgia to 90s events.

Also stop moving goalposts faggot. Nick has a lot of old shows that never air and cant be watched legally.

don't tell me what i can and can't move, queerosexual

>got anymore?
unfortunately no, someone needs to gather some good quality screencaps of her from that episode

well for the cartoons you listed, pretty much all of them except Kablam! and Oh Yeah Cartoons all have complete DVD releases(indeed pretty much every Nicktoon that debuted in the 90's besides those two has a complete DVD release, it gets spottier once we get to shows that premiered in 2000 onward though)

You just listed half my childhood.

I heard one of the people in the credits had there name removed from this episode credits

Attached: gary_die1.webm (800x480, 2.38M)

>that time they kidnapped Donald Trump Junior...

Every building on the fucking planet had odds on one side of a hall, evens on the other. It should go 1615, then 1617.

Theres also a shit ton of '00 shows and Nick Jr. shows that cant be watched legally either.

I'll do it meng.

Does anyone remember that episode where Stu hit his head and started acting like a baby? That shit was weird as fuck.

I still laugh at the ending, where Didi comes home and yells at Stu because he's wearing a diaper.

Attached: splinter.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

/pol/ here, I've never heard this bullshit before.

Attached: 1553556200498.jpg (466x717, 45K)

kek

Honestly think you're lying. Nobody would do something that tacky for a television release

huh, i forgot about this. i guess it is kind of disturbing when i look at it now, but i didn't really question it as a kid.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1555691188681.jpg (636x480, 30K)

thanks

I remember every time I watched this episode, it would feel fucking weird at the end when they turned back to babies. suddenly their designs looked so odd as i'd gotten accustomed to this new paradigm
Really klasky-csupo put a LOT of work into making things look that ugly.

ouch

Attached: 1472746328835.png (414x375, 218K)

>I heard one of the people in the credits had there name removed from this episode credits
sounds like bullshit t b h

Would you rather they fucking stretch it or crop it?

If it was made as a 4:3 show AIR IT AS A FUCKING 4:3 SHOW. Stretching looks ugly.

Why dont channels get this?

Is that the Nostalgia Critic?

>Engine and the crew die and are never seen again.

Attached: the_bridge_of_doom_part_2_by_kanetakerfan701-d9oc5kc.png (694x530, 651K)

I could list them all:
All Grown Up!
The X's
Noah Knows Best
O'Grady (is owned by Viacom now if i'm correct since the company that produced it (Soup2Nuts) went bust and only went to a handful of countries)
Tak and the Power of Juju
Zoey 101
The Mighty B!
Back at the Barnyard
ChalkZone
Danny Phantom
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Catscratch
CatDog
*The Wild Thornberrys
As Told By Ginger
Just Jordan
Mr. Meaty
El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
Fanboy and Chum Chum (if they can feature Victorious in the NickRewind trailer, might just be ready for this)
Unfabulous
Wild and Crazy Kids
oddly enough 3 of the FOP Oh Yeah Cartoons shorts air regularly on Nicktoons now with the Tara Strong redubbed versions and old webshorts in between like they used to do in the early 2000's.
Dance on Sunset
Just for Kicks
Invader Zim
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Random! Cartoons
Double Dare 2000
The Adventures of Pete and Pete
Cousin Skeeter (hasn't even aired on the block at all, nor has it aired in the US since 2003, yet it's STILL AIRING IN FRANCE)
The Journey of Allen Strange
The Brothers Garcia
True Jackson V.P.
The Naked Brothers Band
Renford Rejects (time to introduce this to the USA)
Genie in the House (this too)

Wasn't there a skeleton in one of the Rugrats episode?

Attached: The_Great_Snail_Race_writers.png (1222x425, 650K)

No, I'd rather they left the sides black like any sane person. Certainly don't put colored and animated shit at the sides, that is distracting as fuck.

they once had a Nicktoons character poster on the sides for the Nicktoons' 20th anniversary in October 2016 and it lasted as late as 2017-2018

Nickelodeon once stopped getting it and cropped an episode of SpongeBob (Penny Foolish/Nautical Novice) to 16:9 with extremely bad motion framerates at some parts (probably just my CRT TV when airing HD stuff or 30FPS stuff), to the point where they did it twice and they still have that HD cropped version on their HD feed while they eventually switched back to the 4:3 version on their SD feed (Nicktoons never had the HD cropped version luckily). This was back in November-December 2018 when Nickelodeon USA's SD feed in a twist of laziness became a downscaled HD feed complete with even smaller graphics than normal for an SD feed

Attached: PTDC0006 (11).jpg (4608x3456, 2.36M)

microcephaly gang

Man, what did that Joe Liss person do to piss Nick off so bad that his name was replaced?

the fuck nigga!?

screen cap this.

What did he do to get his name removed? I'm really curious.

My brother and me! Great fuckin' show!

Was Nick News ever about current events or was it just teaching kids about specific child friendly concepts and what they could do to help
I was super young, but for some reason Nick News was super comfy

Goo Punch! show fucking sucked though