How op will they be if they were trained by Roshi?

How op will they be if they were trained by Roshi?

Attached: Turtles.png (479x270, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Za3hWHlC8s
youtube.com/watch?v=y0Ave0uaPM0
youtube.com/watch?v=ydJ84oA1ylE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As OP as Yamcha

Yamcha does have potential to be a decent fighter, but fucks everything up due to his cockiness

Attached: yamchad.jpg (664x1160, 247K)

Cept Yamcha and Chichi were never a thing. Even when he tried to seduce her she was just flattered but already hopelessly lusting for the Gocock.

yeah it's more like "my dad's hair is in an impossible style that never changes, I live out in the fucking woods and see almost no other males, and of those, very few have hair, this is my only hairstyle role model"

Gohan got all of Chichi's genetics.

Happy to be that guy, but it's also that Toriyama is just bad about reusing character designs.

I mean Yamcha is still the third strongest human being on the planet. It took a kamikaze alien with the same power level as Raditz to kill him the first time and after his training with King Kai he was able to hold his own against the ginyu force. It sucks that power level became so crucial that no one could keep up anymore.

they dont get so strong individualy since they fight as one unit, but as a team nearly Ginyu Force level

I remember the Broly/Trunks one, also, Toriyama gave Goku's hair to Goten to avoid cuck jokes, right?

>Yamcha
>getting laid
>EVER
youtube.com/watch?v=8Za3hWHlC8s

That's good enough

Attached: Dragon-Ball-Yamcha-2.jpg (503x750, 340K)

That series was great.

This OP then? youtube.com/watch?v=y0Ave0uaPM0

I hated him through ALL of Z and GT, but he's probably the only good character in Super oddly enough.

>Z
Power up, Goku! I can take i- YAMERO!
Transform, Zarbon! I can take i- N-NO STOP!
Transform, Frieza! I'm done followin- N-NO STOP!
I'll take you on, Final Form Frieza! I'm a Super- OH GOD!
Fight me, A18! Now I'm really a Super- MY ARMS!
Become perfect, Cell! I need a chal- MY BACK!
Who cares if Buu is revived! He's a defec- *explodes*
Fight me, Super Buu! I'll show that clow- AHHHH!

>Super
Fights to protect his wife and family
Fights to avenge his apprentice and keep a promise
Face me Golden Frieza! Now I'm a Saiyan Go- *earth explodes*

Well, some habits die hard, but Goku is so braindead in Super while Vegeta has at least some good lines and the best moments now in Super.

Attached: Dn_hEf0WkAANHk1.jpg (774x1024, 147K)

Vegeta was never supposed to be a likeable person. Real life assholes wouldn't change quickly either. It's hard for his downright psychopathic self to learn (something resembling) empathy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydJ84oA1ylE

Bulma & Chichi would swap husbands and STILL wouldn't even entertain fucking Yamcha.

Would Vegeta and Goku agree to it?

Vegeta's too old fashioned and Goku's too childish

Yamcha never had a chance when Chichi was a teen. I could believe he fucked loli Chichi however.

There is no way I buy Bulma being able to seduce Goku. She's like a sister. He's as sexually attracted to her as he is to Krillin. Not happening.

Hey ToP arc had basically everyone fighting near the same level...except Yamcha but hey he’s good at baseball at least

I hate this scene. So many people pretend as if only Chichi is annoying, but Bulma's silence says it all. Bulma is a cunt all the same. And I feel many people have a bias. Bulma is an unlikable cunt, just as horrible as Chichi as far as likability goes.

DBZ is a very strange show in that being a bad person doesn’t merit some sort of Karmic release. I like Vegeta cause he’s the second best...ALWAYS. It’s fun to see someone so full of himself fail time and time again and struggle with the self-confidence issue and shit

I agree, but I also think a lot of people haven't seen the original DB, where Bulma was peak cunt most of the time, and grew to know her from DBZ, where her bitchiness was toned down a little bit and Chi-Chi's annoyance factor was amped up to eleven instead.

Can they even remove their shells, though?

>we're married to literal Gods, why would we want a man?

Goku literally never cared about the fact that he had kids
If he's proud of his kids, it because they are warriors, not because they are related

kek bulma broke with him becasue he cheated on her

Based Yamcha took ChiChis and Bulmas virginity and then gave sloppy seconds to two Saiyans

Wasnt Yamcha older than Goku? Why doesnt he age? Goku is already a grandfather and Yamcha look like 20

it was a fun semi what-if, but lame since it was a "its this way because its the soul of a DB freak who would know what to do" shit.

and then its just champa and beerus playing a fighting game...

fucking lame

He trains, also he's like only 5 years older than him I think.
Master Roshi is centuries old and still pretty youthful just from training.

But that’s what makes it work. Also the Chiaotzu is revealed to be an angry man reincarnated twist pushes the envelope up

Imagine 4 Gokus who wanna be stronger but can’t go super sayain yet are naturally armored without any training or technique

Roshi drank a youth potion that extended his life span

Anyone trained in the db universe becomes strong as fuck, especially if training with Roshi is involved.

Saiyans canonically have a second child that looks exactly like them, meaning that Goku had two children because Goten looks just like him.

What a stupid headcanon

It's Toriyama's headcanon and he made the series. Sorry you don't like it, but sour grapes.

It's not.

>baww
Yeah, those grapes.

If Roshi can fight in the ToP, then Yamcha is an amazing fighter.

t. English dub watching burger

But Vegeta looks more like the king than Tarble. And Bra/Bulla is basically Bulma with Vegeta's mean streak

Danger. You can burn yourself.

Attached: Playing with fire.png (688x1044, 1.12M)

answer to that headline is "no".

In the Ninja Turtles universe, Yamcha would wreck anybody. The guy is strong as fuck and only looks weak compared to super-powered aliens.

Yamcha went from virgin to chad real quick.

Mr Satan would be pretty strong in the tmnt universe as well, dude could pull trucks.

True but this sort of assumes the turtles are in the Dragonball setting though, since Kamesennin is there. So Shredder would barely even be a match for Tambourine, or even Tao probably.

Would Shredder even be able to beat Ox King? I'm pretty sure that dude could kill a dinosaur.