Weekend Yea Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.fandom.com/wiki/The_Yea Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/106981656/

Attached: 1555332028145.png (1000x4350, 617K)

Last time:

-Golden Girl pics
-Maybe more Seasons Girls comic pages coming? MAYBE
-New pics
-Yea Forumsnrad and Fa/tg/uy's comic shop
-New Soup villain
-Other stuff I didn't mention

Attached: 1555267478521.png (800x1500, 346K)

Another slow thread. A very slow thread, at that. Also, bump.

The thread was only made 20 minutes ago, was it already that far down in the thread listings?

I do have something for discussion.
Last thread someone talked about gimmicking up lesser superpowers, so I came up with this.

Attached: trash character.png (922x1985, 112K)

Attached: D4QuRTTXsAAoM-3.jpg (1215x2047, 221K)

Well, it is Easter weekend, don't know how much difference that makes in terms of activity.

is it worth it to have so many characters? one of the problems i have with both east and west comics is far too many characters not really adding anything to the worlds they inhabit.
would it be better to condense some of the similar ideas into a single character? or is it better to have a plethora of random characters that creators can pull at random?

I'd say it is. If anons can't make new characters then there goes like 60% of the appeal.

The problem you describe is one where the big companies have no idea how to maintain a main character's status as the MC while trying to make EVERYONE a main character in an ocean of endless crossovers and events where there cannot be a MC.
We typically don't do that, so any character is free to be the center of their own story if anyone is willing to actually tell a story.

A magazine rack has been modeled. I will work on vending machines and fold-able chairs next.

Attached: 3D Object Megazine Rack With Place Holder.jpg (960x540, 38K)

The Rendering of the shop take a while. It looks like the magazine rack is a bit bigger than I had anticipated.

Attached: Conrad Comic shop 2019APR20.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

BIG page magazines.

It should be. Magazine racks like that in a LCS are for non standard sizes that won't fit in a longbox.

That looks nice. Even i dont understand why you 3D modelled the shop.

Thanks, for fun, mainly. Although I am building a personal library for individual 3D objects, furnishing a room is a good way to decide what to make.

Well, though place holders are A4 sizes. The magazine rack still feel too big relative to the bookcases. Sometimes the scale goes somewhat out of whack for some reason, I should give it something like a character dummy to get a better handle on the relative scale.

Attached: background_palace_model_dont_remember_what_it_was.jpg (960x540, 27K)

3D Yea Forumsnrad dummy sounds terrifying.

You should do that.

>filename

That's Plana's palace from BQ.

Attached: 500df8400aa5f88e53461508d73ce300a9bbc992.png (1044x581, 575K)

>A mannequin that holds Yea Forumsnrad's costume this whole time is always somewhere in the back, in somewhat plain view.

>Everyone just assumes it's a Spirit cosplay

Does Yea Forumsnrad even have a secret identity anymore?

How tall is conrad?

Does he really ever did?

Attached: 2017FEB25_the_adjuster.jpg (739x1100, 368K)

I like to think he tried to reveal his double identity early on, but no one believed some lame-o like him would be a real hero.

I want to say average height( which wikipedia says is 5' 9'' fucking manlets). Think magi had a height comparison 'tween him and colby that put him in lower 6 foot range.

They probably gave him the "I have no idea who this is." treatment then.

Trying to create a redhead gal but what's her purpose I don't know yet.

either way sounds fine, really

hat or no hat?

Attached: redheadgal hat or no hat.png (935x1338, 70K)

I like the hat.

Make the brim wider and floppier.

About a head or so shorter than Colby who is over 7 feet tall.
I guess that would put him somewhere around the 6 foot range.

So have you found a purpose for her yet?

What /coc/ characters do stuff on Easter?

Venus Fly Trap hides eggs for Bees to find.
Guess where they are...

VFT strikes me as the type who would bury the eggs.

Woohoo!
How's /coc/ doing?

Slow going, haven't heard from the user who was doing proof reading on the Yea Forumsle story in a couple weeks.
I assume he's busy with school or work or whatever.

Is there anything you wanna discuss to keep the thread rolling?

We need more Breast Quest art

I have to go to bed now to be awake for tomorrow morning since it's Easter and there's always stuff to do on holidays; there is no relaxing on them.
Not much I can do to keep the thread up past this point, I also can't be around to make sure the thread survives the full weekend.

What are your thoughts on ?

>thoughts
He reminds me of Johann Kraus which is a good thing.

We need more BQ art of anyone but Briana. She's got like 100 pieces, give other characters some love.

Attached: 3eb4e9ac90f7744b97d8e028060fa490008f492a.jpg (1000x1000, 196K)

Oh no you don't!

T.b.h. I didn't know when the thread opened.

Also, I've got a new character Idea, but I need your help. Can you help me out?

I'll be honest but I'll say no because I'm thinking too much of new Carmen Sandiego but I gotta give her a reason to be.

Haven't thought about him in a while.
This new character I'm proposing is far less sophisticated than him and doesn't actually need a containment suit though.

Could make her a racer?

Maybe a cop in civilian disguise

if this thread dies just as I gets home from work I'll be very pissed.

Attached: doodle2018AUG29_colby_optical_suggestion_revised.jpg (1200x956, 146K)

This shit has been going on for how many year?

You guys still haven't made a story or a comic? Is it literally just circle jerking over the same handful or waifu designs?

Absolutely pathetic.

>It's another Colette getting her ass kicked pic
Has she ever won a fight? You'd think she'd have thrown in the towel and retired as a superheroine by now.

Attached: IMG_20190408_185226.jpg (747x548, 69K)

Is this the Power of Stardust?

Dug this out and give it a proper render.

Attached: conrad_dectective_office.jpg (1920x1080, 498K)

I'll bump it with a question then.
How is this /coc/?
Do we really have to start bloating the OP with an explanation that differentiates these threads from the WOYA threads, and the How's your Webcomic? threads?

Calm down sped. It's about time we got new shit in these threads. It's been a golden girl and Colette circle jerk for years.

Happy Easter, /coc/!

I think the Yea Forumsmeleon is meant to go in that tank.

If it is drawn for /coc/, then it is /coc/.

Bump for you then.

The fights she wins cannot usually be shown because of the state the other guy is in I imagine.

Yeah I bet. Colette is a Tigra level jobber.

No one ever wants to draw Yea Forumslette winning for some reason.
I don't know why.

Agreed.

Maybe even more of some of the dudes.

Attached: Rooker Strongarm.jpg (1080x1920, 207K)

Not when it's "hi this is my personal project" shit, it isn't. Thread's have subject for a reason.

Well, I can take it and run with it, A Femme fatale for Conrad's setting. Various disguise and outfits. Antagonist.

Nigger these threads are nothing but fetish material. Colette has been around for years and she has 0 lore. Let some actual creatives post things.

"Co Creations" is nothing BUT personal project shit. What the fuck are you on about?

from what ive been seeing lately, these have been struggling to generate discussion.
it may be worth at least discussing combining /coc/ with WOYA as a test, especially with how rare and short lived WOYA threads have gotten themselves.
both are struggling without creatives around and being more open towards them would do Yea Forums in general a favor

What is WOYA?

Work On Your Art.
Threads which anons shares their OCs and their personnel projects with them while receiving feedback.

It differs from How's Your Webcomic? since in those threads the OC has already progressed to a comic stage.
I'm not really familiar with the format of those threads since I hardly ever visit them.

Work On Your Art, with Batman as the mascot
often combined with Donut Steel (Original Characters "do not steal")

theyve been dying within a day of creation lately and one hasnt been made in more than a week i think

Attached: 1508713641855.png (516x876, 224K)

Attached: colette 1338944271506.jpg (589x919, 194K)

Boring replies, really.

"Personal" as in for/by one person, chump. As in not the whole orgy of ideas that /coc/ was built upon. But maybe you do have a point when all you lot seem to be doing, and with passion, is going against having some clarification for the new anons that stumble into these threads.

Let's see those bumps.

So what you're saying is I need to start copypasting this from the front page of the wiki linked to at the start of every thread

>How does this work?

>It works like a community toy chest. In the /coc/ threads you are free to post whatever ideas/settings/characters you want, but you have to be OK with other people playing with them (tweaking them, putting them in stories, using them for things, etc.)
>There's no guarantee that what you post will catch on either.

>If the OC you are posting is YOURS for something you are personally doing, then it would go to the "How is your webcomic?" threads.

>If you just want feedback on an OC of yours, then it would go in the "donut steel" threads.

Into the second post of every thread from here on out to deal with the thing you think is happening?

>Orgy of ideas
You mean 3?

Let people post their shit autismo. These threads need new blood.

Well bump.