CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Leaked Information

- The CW’s biggest, most ambitious crossover yet.

- Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl and Batwoman will premiere in fall 2019, while Black Lightning will only return in 2020 and will not be a part of the crossover.

- The first nine episodes of all upcoming seasons will feature self-contained story arcs leading directly into CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS, which will also serve as the midseason finale for all shows except for Arrow, which will air its series finale the following week.

- The remaining episodes airing in 2020 will explore the aftermath of the Crisis and the changes it has brought to the CW-Verse.

- Batwoman will be more standalone than the others due to being a new release, but it will also lead into Crisis and Batwoman will be one of its key characters.

- Arrow stars Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards and David Ramsey are leaving, but other cast members might be reassigned to other shows.

- Not a direct adaptation of the comic series, but following the basic plot of the Monitor assembling heroes from across the Multiverse to battle the Anti-Monitor.

- The Anti-Monitor will be created through a combination of prosthetics and CGI, played by stuntmen and voiced by a famous actor.

- Reverse Flash will have a major role, joining forces with the Anti-Monitor while pursuing his own agenda. He is considered the CW’s greatest villain and CRISIS is intended to be his “swan song”.

- New characters that’ll be relevant to each show will be introduced during the crossover, while some notable older characters will be written out.

- Numerous parallel universes will be visited, some modeled after older DC Comics’ movies and TV adaptations, some modeled after notable parallel universes from the comics.

Attached: Crisis.png (933x959, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9n_zxsLocHE
comicbook.com/startrek/2018/04/15/star-trek-discovery-enterprise-design-legal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

- Green Arrow, Earth-90’s Flash and Reverse Flash will die. Other characters whose deaths are being discussed include Kid Flash, Heatwave and Martian Manhunter, among others.

- Earth-1 and Earth-38 will merge, bringing Supergirl and her supporting cast into the same universe as the rest of the shows.

- Tom Welling will appear as Superman, but his role will apparently be relatively minor. Producers also want to bring back Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor.

- Lynda Carter will appear as Wonder Woman. Same as Welling, it’ll be a minor role. Brandon Routh and Helen Slater are expected to suit up as Superman and Supergirl as well. No word on Dean Cain yet.

- Producers are also trying to bring back Burt Ward as a retired Robin from an Earth modeled after the 1960’s Batman TV show, but that is difficult because Batman’s television rights are separate from the rest of DC’s characters.

- Due to Carlos Valdes and Tom Cavanagh leaving The Flash, producers are planning to promote John Wesley Shipp to the main cast as Jay Garrick, who will move to Earth-1. Sue Dibny is also expected to be introduced and join the team at some point next season.

- Black Siren and Brainiac-5 are being eyed to join Legends of Tomorrow, and the team will set out to fix temporal mistakes caused by the universes merging.

- There are talks about promoting Tyler Hoechlin and Elizabeth Tulloch to season-long recurring guest stars on Supergirl and revolving it around the birth of their son Jonathan Kent.

- The rumors of a potential XS/Blackstar spinoff starring Jessica Parker Kennedy and Katherine McNamara are true. The pitch is actually to introduce the CW’s version of Infinity Inc., a team formed by the descendants of classic heroes. Nora and Mia would headline the cast, but many legacy heroes could be featured, like Connor Hawke, Zoe Ramirez, William Clayton and others, such as a new versions of Vixen, Firestorm, Hawkman and The Atom.

Attached: Crisis.jpg (1200x613, 95K)

>No Black Lightning
but why

The showrunners don't want to.

By the way, Gotham is just completely unrelated to all these shows, right?

Yep.

BASED CW for God's sake they are finally doing what is right to do so.

Cannary on the Legends? does that means Sara dies? Brainac would be fine addition.

Flash will sucks his autistic ass without Tom and Carlos. But it looks like Danielle will stay? Killer Frost fits better with the legends. What if Killer Frost joins legends and Snow stays with the Flash?

>That first spoiler

I think it's just kinda stupid to have 90's Flash AND his world completely gone.

>Smallville supes
>Returns supes
>70s Wonder Woman
>Supergirl from that one movie
>Maybe Dean
>Maybe 60s Robin
Based
Absolutely fucking based

>The pitch is actually to introduce the CW’s version of Infinity Inc., a team formed by the descendants of classic heroes. Nora and Mia would headline the cast, but many legacy heroes could be featured, like Connor Hawke, Zoe Ramirez, William Clayton and others, such as a new versions of Vixen, Firestorm, Hawkman and The Atom
Just give me a live action Terry McGinnis already.

>Sue Dibny

Attached: RAPETIME.jpg (236x177, 8K)

SOMEBODY

At this point I'm only watching Flash for Cavanagh and keep hoping for a solid Reverse Flash season, since the writers have no fucking clue what to do with Flash when it doesn't involve Thawne fucking shit up.

>They're finally getting rid of the STAR Labs team
Holy fucking shit finally, I grew tired of that shctick by Season 2. It made Flash just that more incompetent needing a bunch of nerds in speaker phone. I don't mind Ralph and Jay replacing them since considering how they work they might actually be in the thick of it.

Yeah that whole thing really dragged the show down completely, especially fucking Iris suddenly becoming the leader of the team even though she's fucking retarded. Dibny was the best thing to happen to the show in awhile, but they always come up with some excuse to write him out of any episode where he'd be useful.

>Tom Cavanagh leaving
It physically hurts

Please tell me Iris is kicking the bucket sometime soon.

Not soon enough.

I know, but at the same time, I want him to move on to other projects.

Attached: 18.jpg (1848x1038, 141K)

Secret Society with Lex Luthor from Supergirl when
I need MUH 40 KEKS

This is pretty much everything I've been hearing.

They are working on a way to bring Burt Ward in. Basically, they don't have the rights yet, but no one really wants to be dick enough to say no to bringing him back for a guest appearance after we just lost Adam. Either way, they'll have him on, even if they have to fudge who he is by never revealing his character's name. Best case scenario, they're gonna show the car and cave. Worst case, he's just a Dick Grayson from an unknown world who helps the heroes from Star Labs. They do have the rights to use Dick Grayson fro Batwoman, so they don't even have to fudge Burt's character name, just allow Diana to refer to him as an old friend from her Earth.

Superman, Lois and Jon are meant to fix Supergirl's shit ratings on Sundays. They are looking into having the adult Jon guest on Infinity Inc. They are looking into the rights to Damian.

>They are looking into the rights to Damian.
Should just use Terry instead

I haven't watched the Flash or Legends in almost two years. Are they worth picking up again.

>killing off RF and Flash
I bet it'll be in a really retarded way

cw shills go away!

>Superman, Lois and Jon are meant to fix Supergirl's shit ratings
exactly how? Shitty supes and ugly lois

Attached: poster1.jpg (2003x2500, 2.21M)

>CRISIS is intended to be his “swan song”.
So this will be what, the FOURTH fucking time they kill Thawne? Yawn.

>XS/Blackstar spinoff
would watch. could they be a couple?

Third

>Implying he's not going to """""die""""" by the end of this season too

So Panabaker's staying after all?

>What if Killer Frost joins legends and Snow stays with the Flash?
That would be impossible on account of her having to be a regular on two shows at the same time.

There are some issues writers may forget about Thawne:
1) After Crisis, a younger version of him should end up in 2000 and kill Barry's mom
2) Another version, with Wells's face, should appear and get incarcerated in Iron Heights
3) Current Wells-Thawne morph cones after the incarceration

It's not like she has anything else going for her.

They feel it detracts from a strong black focused show to have relation to a show with whites that held presence before them. Black Lightning is to be viewed as #1 and have no superiors or equals.

Pretty Chad, but still sad.

>No word on Dean Cain yet.

he's a piece of shit

ONCE

No Gotham?

>Tom Welling will appear as Superman
>Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor.
>Lynda Carter will appear as Wonder Woman
>Brandon Routh and Helen Slater are expected to suit up as Superman and Supergirl as well.
>Producers are also trying to bring back Burt Ward as a retired Robin from an Earth modeled after the 1960’s Batman TV show
My god my fucking dick couldn't take that. With Disney's acquisition of Fox they now actually own some of the Batman 66' rights. Why they wouldn't sell them back to WB is beyond me since they also can't do anything with them without WB's say so.

Spite and to withold an asset.

No he he's not. He's just not a left leaning liberal.

Oh come on, COIE should be a silverscreen event, not TV

So the aftermath of this will make Legends even better and another team based show. Which is pretty good hopefully Flash ends next season and just turns into a JLA show. How has this season of Flash been? I couldn't really stand XS stuff so I dropped it before the car episode.

>Not liking the best part of the new season

Personally, I’d have preferred a bigger budget but comics really work better as series than movies to me. Although personally I’d prefer it to be animated.

True. He's a guy reduced to making C-list Christian propaganda flicks.

The newest episode was a pretty shway origin story of XS in the future.

>>>- Due to Carlos Valdes and Tom Cavanagh leaving The Flash, producers are planning to promote John Wesley Shipp to the main cast as Jay Garrick, who will move to Earth-1. Sue Dibny is also expected to be introduced and join the team at some point next season.

While I’m sad to see Wells and Vibe leave, I’m down for John Wesley Shipp to be a regular on the series as Jay

>Kid Flash, Heatwave and Martian Manhunter

Manhunter I could see but Heatwave is basically the only Rogue left so unless Purcell has had enough (and he seems to really enjoy being Mick) getting rid of him seems unwise.

And KF? He's basically already gone. Why bring him back just to off him.

As with most of the other seasons the Season Long Villian is kind of weak, but it seems like the are rectifying it by Reverse Flash coming into the picture.

I’ve met the guy, he’s actually a genuinely nice dude. His views may suck but he is super nice

I wish they just dropped both Cicadas.
They're both boring as fuck.

If heatwave dies I'm joining the Islamic state.

Because black people are "too good" for this shit

>Niggers think there too good to be on crossovers now

Not surprised, you give them an inch and they pretend there the one's that did everything. Fucking pathetic

As someone who dropped seasons 3 and 4, I can say season 5 must be doing SOMETHING right because I'm actually unironically enjoying it and looking forward to new episodes

>there
>there
Fuck off ESL

That won't get you your own Zari with child baring hips.

>Muh gritty BLACK POWER show will be tainted if he teams up with whites!

Can this show just be canceled already? If Luke Cage can do it with defenders then Black Lighting can too, for the writers and showrunners to think that they are above the rest of the DC multiverse is pathetic

After Cicada I thought we would he getting better villians. Does Ralph get more screentime?

Because the show films in Atlanta, while the others film in Canada

If the arc was only half the season it would be better, same thing with the Thinker, the arc just ran too long and made the bad guys frustrating to watch.

At least now it seems like they pulled the wool over our eyes and made them a part of Eobards Master Plan

What if...Johnathan Kent is part of the Show?

>If Luke Cage can do it with defenders
Not exactly a shining example considering how shit Defenders was

>muh dick is going for her.

Lol no. He's had like one episode in the whole season so far

Doesn't matter the showrunners didn't act like Luke Cage was above it

legends are shit this season, mona is fucking unbearable

Attached: 51957857_2273677206242781_5684516912407735373_n.jpg (1080x810, 47K)

That's what you get when you get rid of what made the show good.

Attached: Legion.jpg (2048x1536, 300K)

>Legion of white males
disgusting

AGH, I hoped we'd have Tom for the whole next season of Flash. Even if he left then, he'd be around a lot longer. The characters he plays are often the ones with the best narratives. IF Jay would become a regular it would almost make up for it though. You could do some really interesting things with Jay-- although we'll see if they do, or they waste him.

Some of the possible deaths don't make obvious sense, but it's possible they've asked everyone who doesn't want to stay for another __ seasons to be killed off here. This is likely the biggest crossover they'll have, and it'll alter everything.

I can't see though how you "permanently" kill RF though. The comics have made him seem un-killiable, you could always get the other actor who plays him if Tom won't come back, or you could recast him. There's also the thought that you could have a younger version of Eobard who doesn't know yet he's a villain.

because he's a whore piece of shit fuckstick

he's literally any of you overweight middle aged nobodies if you had an agent and were at all capable of acting

utter cretin verminous piece of shit and you're sucking his dick because he was famous in the 90s when your mom still knew who your dad was

celebrity was a mistake

No. Just watch the first and last episode of last season, and maybe Dibny's debut. Then watch the first episode of this season and this week's episode called "Godspeed". You're now completely caught on Flash and haven't missed anything other than Iris being a cunt and the team being incompetent.

Bring back Prometheus.

They also convienently write him out of any episode where his powers or his insight would be helpful to catching Cicada. It's really fucking stupid to only have a character around when he's not going to be able to help.

Bring back Patty.

cool but what's the source?

Attached: Lynda Carter Elseworlds Wonder Woman.jpg (1200x1800, 958K)

stupid sexy cold
GOAT ass

Attached: svs ass.jpg (1200x1800, 334K)

Should've had Turner negotiate Star Wars streaming rights for it

>since they also can't do anything with them without WB's say so.
but then they can use it as bargaining chip

I had given up on any CW DC stuff. They are just too SJW now.
>LGBTQRSPWO++++
>feminism and lots of it (the YASS QUEEN SLAYY type)
>interracial couples
It's a miracle they haven't pushed for bestiality and pedophilia yet.

wow, someone has a hate boner

If we are getting alt Ray as Supes, Who should Alt Nate play?

Attached: 6B4C28A1-A859-4F22-97C7-D9B8C2413FAD.jpg (928x1318, 323K)

Back to /pol/.

Female-led shows are just boring. I have never seen a genuinely exciting female-led show.

>implying I'm from that muslim hating board
Fuck off.

ops butthole

For example if this Infinity inc show happens Legends is for sure cancelled which has also been said to happen.

I would hope not Legends and what sounds to be Infinity Inc sound like two completely different kinds of shows that would be fun to see crossover

Based Shipp Coming Back!!!! Yeah boy!!! I wonder if they will have a scene with Garrick holding the cowl of Earth 90s Flash

Attached: F54B67B7-F4C3-492A-A586-5E50452DCD8A.jpg (1067x1334, 128K)

>Girls

Wasn't LoT canceled?

Nope, just Arrow

Attached: 4DEBE995-C40A-49E3-83A5-4763EB4DBD77.jpg (800x737, 143K)

But was arrow really canceled or just finished? I mean, it's been pretty obvious that they've been running on fumes when it comes to plot ideas.

>- Producers are also trying to bring back Burt Ward as a retired Robin from an Earth modeled after the 1960’s Batman TV show, but that is difficult because Batman’s television rights are separate from the rest of DC’s characters.
Has the bat-office finally annexed the Teen Titans franchise or...? How does Titans work then?

>Cavanexit
Physically screaming

I mean unless your a first season show The CW doesn’t really just abruptly cancel you, they let their series get an ending

I think what they're saying is that there can't be a live action BATMAN show, as the rights to that specifically are licensed out elsewhere.

Gotham and Titans are able to pass because they aren't Batman shows. Gotham is a prequel, which allows it to air, Titans has Batman as a supporting character, and gets a pass.

The best comparison I can give is Star Trek. The whole point of the Kelvin timeline (2009+ movies, STD, Picard) was because due to license agreements, shit had to be at least 25% different from the original source material (TOS-ENT) for them to produce/air them.

I agree with this and I don't even MIND this type of content but they really don't know how to handle it tactfully at all. They just shove it in your face.

Its already rumored LoT will get cancelled end of this year. Plus CW cant fill the network with too many capeshows

>Reverse Flash will be leaving the show

boy they better not, didn't they learn from how they ended Flash S1?

LOT was already renewed for another season about a month ago, along with the other DC shows. Arrow is the only show confirmed to end with a short season.

That 25% different thing isnt real. It was an offhanded thing a concept artist said one time about doing design work not having anything to do with legal matters.
Things are just esthetically different and plots modernized

It is a real thing though, if it wasn’t CBS would have had PR correct the situation

No, it's 100% real. It was split between Paramount and CBS, and paramount wouldn't let them make a new trek unless it was 25% different than anything TOS-ENT because they still wanted to sell merchandise or some BS. So that's why they needed to have that 25% difference, so they could merch shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=9n_zxsLocHE

I feel it should be the final season for all the shows

You can't really top COIE, so it should be the end

Yeah that is bullshit. Go look up John eaves' original post about the design that he eventually went on to delete and redute. There is no legal claim on star trek to make this true. It's not now licensing works.

That’s exactly how licensing works though

comicbook.com/startrek/2018/04/15/star-trek-discovery-enterprise-design-legal/
The spokesperson stated that CBS TV Studios does, in fact, own the rights to the designs for the USS Enterprise seen on previous Star Trek television series and that they are not legally required to make any changes to the design in order to use the ship in Star Trek: Discovery.

based rational thinker bro

your article literally backs up the 25% thing from a legal perspective though and when asked if CBS owned the rights to the original Enterprise, they state that the person said they were asking the wrong person.

Apollo?

YEAH

DEAN CUNTING CAIN

AND HE CAN'T KEEP IT IN HIS PANTS SO EVERYBODY GETS A TASTE

PUT THE TIP IN YOUR MOUTH AND WORK THAT TONGUE BABE OR HE'LL USE YOUR THROAT LIKE THE PUSSY YOU ARE

I had no idea Dean Cain was a conservative until this thread. No wonder he was unceremoniously written off Supergirl. The show and rest of the cast is very much against his beliefs.

Tipical rightwing sheep thinking. I dont believe the facts because I live in an alternate reality that my belief is more correct

Why do they all look so dumb

>You can't really top COIE
>Infinite Crisis will be in Flash season 10

>final season for all shows
Why? Flash is still going strong and he's got plenty of villains. Arrow is on literal life support though. Plus having Batwoman and Supergirl move to prime is great. Just wish they'd bring Black Lightning in on it.

Dude maybe you should get some fresh air? Dean Cain never raped anyone, just because he’s a conservative doesn’t automatically make him a bad guy. If he was a Trumper it might be another story but I highly doubt that

>Cain supported Republican candidate Rick Perry for President in the 2012 election.[18] In 2016, he endorsed Donald Trump.[19] He clarified his views in a 2018 interview; “I am fully pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, pro-full equality. But there should be equality of opportunity, not of outcome. I’m not a Republican. I am an independent. I vote for the candidate I like best.”[20]

So he’s an idiot, still doesn’t mean he’s inherently a bad guy

Final Crisis when?

Black Lightning's got a ton of it's own shit going on too. It'd be fucking stupid to throw the Markovia stuff under a bus because gotta prep for Crisis bro.

Attached: F803ED0A-F342-412C-8F43-1E36611AC3D2.jpg (550x712, 93K)

Metal First, Red Death Confirmed.

Thought, Michael Gray who played Billy Batson in the 70’s appears as a Captain who has taken up the thematic purpose of the wizard shazam

Like. You could have Jefferson Appear in the Crisis without episodes of BL being dedicated to it. Hell, just do the Wolverine style bit from First Class where he turns it down

Except for the returning actors and the new introduction, I hate EVERY bit of that. I mean, you know the only reason so many actors are leaving is because the shows have been mishandled to fuck and back and would rather jump ship than commit to another season to see if the writers get it right this time.

And further more, why are the writers so obsessed with pissing on Earth-90 Flash? Isn't it bad enough his entire world was obliterated? You have to kill him off too?

this guy wants a Crisis without a Flash sacrifice.

People may wanna hurry up and snap up a copy of the blu-ray box set then since if Disney doesn't wanna play ball they'll go out of print.

Yeah, that’s what i was expecting too

Amell said he was done so they ended the show after testing the waters too see if other characters could carry the show (they couldn't). Losing EBR was another death knell.

So it was kind of cancelled in that if Amell and Emily was good for more they'd have kept on going but they decided to pull the plug when they weren't.

Legal loophole: say it's from Legends of The Superheroes, since it's the only live action Adam West Batman thing Warner fully owns.

Would be cool also the og actress who played Isis

No, they're specifically only talking about the Batman 66 shows rights. WB owns the Batman rights 100% and can do anything they want, including a tv show. However they only partially own the Batman 66 rights. If memory serves WB over the years has managed to get back most of the rights to the series but Fox still owned a piece, which would now be owned by Disney unless there was a non-transference clause in Fox's ownership of the rights which I doubt. That's why for so long the series didn't have a home media release, it was only a few years ago that WB and Fox came to an agreement so the series could be released on bd/dvd. Rumor has it WB let them do a Gotham show in return for letting them put the series out.

Attached: 1555534791932.jpg (576x717, 144K)

Too good for this...

It'd conflict with Batwoman. She's in gotham because bruce fucked off after being burnt out on being bats.

There can be more than one Gotham in the multiverse

I like the Jay Garrick one. Thatd be cool.

Yeah, but multiverse

I actually hope they use the Aquaman pilot

The point of this though was to merge all the current shows to earth 1. But yeah, with Gotham going out the door, woulda been nice to have a cameo of it at least. Maybe it was too far out for them to get the cast together again and the sets and whatnot for the last event, especially since it's on fox and not CW. Woulda been even better if they had doom patrol show up...

I didn't say that, I'm just kind of tired of seeing characters played by a specific actor dying.

I really want to see the DP involved. Also, Krypton.

Though...KF from Flash. Lobo from Krypton. Ryan Choi about be seen as teased by Arrow. Two vixens to chose from on CW. Multiple Canary options....

Live Action Milk Wars?

I've dropped Arrow somewhere midway through season 4 (and all related shows). Kind of want get back at it for autistic completion's sake, can you give me rundown on subsequent seasons quality? S4 is honestly even worse than S3, S3 at least had somewhat entertaining first half.

Arrow season 5 is worth checking out. Tuned out after season 6 because it was just back to Felicity fan fic. Flash is mostly middling throughout. No severe drops imo but levels of just okay. LoT is always buckets of fun at the very least.

We've had a lot of speculation and discussion, but is anyone sure that OP's info is accurate? Some of it sounds too good to be true.

We all know the arrow stuff is confirmed, plus cavanaugh and cisco leaving. They're going to have arrow die to take flash's place.

Neither departures are confirmed, though Carlos has been very dodgy about answering the rumors that he's leaving which makes me think he'll be gone either at the end of this season or by COIE for sure.

The Jay Garrick stuff so far is more speculative than anything, at least in so much they haven’t mentioned it to Shipp, he was at a con last weekend and said what he would love to see happen but made no mention if he’s actually in it or if he was bumped to series regular

Attached: E9D18373-607A-4284-8899-80300FC76B27.jpg (574x515, 70K)

>Jefferson help us save the multiverse
>no fuck off
That just makes him seem really shitty, user.

Seething Yea Forumsmblr

He may be lying though, I don't think he'd really be allowed to confirm anything this early on. He'll definitely be in COIE someway though.

True he might not be able to say anything, but he referenced that Diggle might be out next season due to contract negotiations

>while Black Lightning will only return in 2020 and will not be a part of the crossover.
What the hell's even the point of that show?

Another thing that makes me wonder: Doesn't Shipp have a heart condition that keeps him from working a regular series. I swore I read years ago that's why Henry Allen did awkward disappearances when he freed from jail in season two.

Dunno.

On Twitter, he was asked to wink if he was in COIE, and posted a wink emoji in reply

It makes room for the main universe's Zoom.

Bump

Attached: 1EE3C8D3-978B-46A6-AAFF-81ACE111C9F5.jpg (675x450, 127K)

>Crisis
>No Trinity
>Superman has a minor role
>The ones to save the multiverse are the Flash and a bunch of B-listers

So is Batman implied to be a completely irredeemable asshole in this universe like in Titans and BvS?

I mean currently in universe he’s nowhere to be found

Shows you’ve never read CoIE the story showcased the B, C, D and Z-Listers

I was convinced a long time ago that any CW super hero show is shite and you all should feel like shite for looking or even talking about them.

Or you just don’t like fun?

Attached: 11C10AD7-660E-49EB-86D8-DE220F0D4464.jpg (680x1203, 82K)

>No Trinity

Attached: kZ7yoo5.jpg (1080x794, 106K)

>The Virgin Awkward Supersquat
>The Chad Flash Slavsquat

I don't like shit

So you don’t like yourself?

Attached: A1B8FBB2-1FEE-4DDB-9A1A-2AA288AB8AAA.jpg (1142x1000, 248K)

Keep doing your shit quips, someday you'll grow up and realize how right I am.

Listen I’m not a fan of Arrow and I know The DCWverse has its share of problems, but overall it’s hell of a fun ride to watch and just calling the entire thing Shit is purile and petty

That's it? Your whole reason for hating Cain is because orange man bad?

Don't respond to me like I'm that retard. I was just citing Cain's beliefs because I had just looked them up while following the conversation. Tired of these hostile (You)s

user if you come into a discussion like that most people are going to assume you either are the user in the discussion or are contributing to his argument.

>If memory serves WB over the years has managed to get back most of the rights to the series
They got whatever rights William Dozier's company had after Dozier's two children inherited after he died. They knew they couldn't really do anything with what they were given since they didn't own Batman and the related characters, and gave it to Warner.

Attached: D328348E-72C0-4501-84C4-F7849A57CD78.jpg (696x577, 170K)

Attached: A9C2E9D8-BB3B-48E7-A27E-81C7C6BAB854.jpg (640x800, 131K)

i'd watch an hour of that bitch just sitting there reading the news paper.

>my girl Lynda as WW again
PREPARE FOR NUT

She never stopped being WW

Attached: Lynda being lewd.webm (640x352, 1.73M)

SAVE ME

Attached: 250px-JusticeLeague.jpg (249x182, 19K)

Probably. Every other character they introduce is gay.

Attached: SOMEBODYSLAVEME.png (1366x1318, 330K)

I can never tell if these Arrowverse "leak" threads are legitimate leaks or some user's fanfic.

Harrison Ford as Jay Garrick in the DCEU?

Attached: Jay Solo.jpg (600x411, 24K)

Discovery isn't part of the Kelvin timeline.

While that would be awesome, I’d be worried that Ford would just phone it in

And just bring in Hamill as Trickster again

CW already beat them to the punch.

He’s been the Trickster in 4 different shows, why not a fifth time in a film?

>Katherine McNamara
Based and MJ Watsonpilled

STD is part of both timelines because it takes place before the point of divergence. We have literally NO reason to believe Picard is in the Kelvin timeline since as far as we know it's a continuation of the same Picard that was on TNG.

And this whole thing doesn't even matter if it were true(which it's not) since even in the Kelvin timeline the original shows were canon since Spock from the original timeline traveled back and created the Kelvin timeline

>Superman Beyond becomes Flash Beyond
>Barry still beats Darkseid through song

Would be kino.

Attached: Final Crisis.gif (500x250, 2.48M)

Attached: 7682A12F-8E25-45BB-A24C-D9713AD0CF63.jpg (640x792, 131K)

Attached: Whensheactuallylikesyou.gif (499x281, 1.81M)

>Thawne claims to have fought Superman and won
>We might actually get to see it

Kinda' hyped, not gonna lie.

Attached: Clash of Titans.png (1192x582, 876K)

Speed is always the most dangerous component in a fight.

>Due to Carlos Valdes and Tom Cavanagh leaving The Flash, producers are planning to promote John Wesley Shipp to the main cast as Jay Garrick, who will move to Earth-1.
Well, that'll free up an hour a week.

>Producers also want to bring back Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor.

They spelled Wally West wrong.

So is this gonna be just a week long event thing, or is this gonna be two or three weeks worth of shows? There's no way the typical 3-4 episodes can contain all of this.

I've been hoping they were gonna trim the casts down for a while now, honestly. I've managed to enjoy most of the shows thus far, not counting S3/4 of Arrow, but the bloated casts have certainly hurt the shows more than they've helped.

Attached: 019E11D9-1CAA-49A7-93B9-4AC51563629A.jpg (610x790, 87K)

lol nice larp

>people that don't align with my politics are idiots

So, I am catching up on CW shows because I left it when it was 2 shows and now it's 4 shows and just want to ask how do you do it? I mean, do you watch it in production order revolving 4 shows, because I am doing it rn and constant shuffling like that makes me wanna barf. I am thinking to watch 1 show until the crossover episodes and then catching up with other shows.

Airing date is pretty much best order to watch it in. Don't sleep on Legends. Really picks up after season 2

> Sue Dibny is also expected to be introduced and join the team at some point next season.
Please don't. Please don't make us hate Sue by turning her into a typical CW show ruining female love interest character

Can they just merge Laurel and Sara already and just have her be OG BC?

Attached: Xenoblade combat in a nutshell.jpg (472x874, 61K)

When has Thawne every truly died in comics?

George Clooney is unironically who I'd want to be Jay Garrick.

The black universe isn't part of the white multiverse

Technically he was dead until The Return of Barry Allen dug him up again. But then again, so was Barry at the time.

No more Vibe and Harrison Wells then? Well fuck, seems like a good time to stop watching Flash.

Well Vibe has to have his own solo adventures at some point.

CW shows would a lot better if they were only 22 minutes instead of 45. They wouldn't have to pad the show out with drama. They'd be tighter, fast paced and more like an old comic.

Attached: DCTMwG-UAAEkaZB.jpg (1200x1200, 288K)

CW shows should be 13-16 22 minutes episodes seasons and shouldn't last more than three seasons.

I'd be perfectly fine with that.

Attached: 1424296577510.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

Vibe wants to give up his powers and quit.

Which I guess shows interesting development in that the fun of the job is gone from even the one guy who was most into it early on.

Supes and Lois are probably going to die so Kara and Alex have to raise a baby Job

In another ten years, only it's Ollie that's been chasing the bullet

I will never not laugh at Amell in the Flash suit. It always looks like his balls are being crushed by the tight pants

CW shows would be better if they were cartoons like Vixen. All the cringe shit would be justified.

Attached: Vixene-630x420.jpg (980x653, 52K)

They are Pro furrys now with Mona

Alt batman

the new firestorm should be Jax's daughter Martina and the proffessor's grandson Ronnie.

And they gon fug whenever they merge

So they can replace him with ginger Wally.

Heard anything about a Superman show?

I think it morphed into a Jon and Damian Super Sons show, which sounds pretty close to the rumored Infinty Inc. show in ops post

Attached: 2433D898-8325-4A0A-9CCE-CEC44908BC04.jpg (467x640, 160K)