Blue's Clues

Were you team Steve or team Joe?

Attached: bc.jpg (750x563, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwmtkFPYXsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rewatching this with my wee nephew I can confirm that Steve was great and Joe choked chode

literally nobody likes Joe. As a kid I thought it was fucking scary that the dude kicked Steve out and took all of his possessions, including his fucking dog. College my ass.

>fucking scary
He plays like gangsters and shit now.

this fucking thread
obviously nobody liked Joe better than Steve
but nobody HATED Joe. he did his fucking best.

I was too young to even give a shit. Joe era felt more fun because he explored outside the house more than Steve did. Most Steve episodes just Blue-skadooed into pictures. Still loved Steve though and met him IRL. Pretty down to earth guy.

What if the other objects wanted to go to college? Would they be able to?

you have to be camp as fuck if you want to do a kids show man

I forgot which one it was but being on Blue's Clues got him laid

Team Periwinkle, the best boy of all.

Attached: 5D82D654-4877-4F02-A031-57A401DCE995.jpg (310x439, 40K)

Steve got a date with a swimsuit model and when he asked his show people if he could go on the date the animators insisted he did cause it's a fuckin playboy chick

Why would he have to ask them though?

Joe wasn't necessarily the problem with the Joe-era episodes, but Steve's episodes were generally better. Fuck the Blue's Room shit. Blue is supposed to be the intelligent one, then you hear her speak and she's a bloody hyperactive toddler. Come on, man.

Steve was pretty dedicated to the character, the reason he quit was that he started balding and no longer thought he would be a convincing "kid"

when he had that cheapish haircut he did look very twink like and almost childish
its a shame desu he was a good presenter for kids imo

Steve all the way. Joe was a bitch.

Wasn't there a time Steve went to surprise a kid for a Blue's Clues themed birthday party then immediately after left and went to fuck someone?
He was based and a good guy

The model sent him a letter and Steve thought it was fake, but hung it up in his office. The animators saw it and freaked out and convinced him to call her. She was real and they went out on a date. On the way to a restaurant they saw a Blues Clues themed birthday party and stopped by, which really saved the then failing date. They got back to his place and she wanted him to incorporate the thinking chair, but Steve refused because he wanted to keep Blues Clues pure for himself. Turns out she was just using him to pitch her kid's show idea anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=CwmtkFPYXsg

Joe was nothing but a soulless replacement. Steve forever.

>Turns out she was just using him to pitch her kid's show idea anyway.
That sucks poor Steve, atleast he possibly banged her

I was too old for the show by the time Joe turned up, but I could still tell this Joe character didn't have shit on Steve.

He had an office? Actors have offices?

When I was a kid I cried when steve left

Attached: 1461904562181.jpg (800x600, 161K)

>not liking Kevin

da fuq

IIRC he worked closely with the show and producers to pitch ideas and stuff.

All those rumors Steve died..

And it turned out he quit because he was balding.

Someone told me he went into some hard drugs and played in a failed indie band.